The Wire season 4 starts right now

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #281
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
ep 5 was tight.... somebody bout to go at marlo and it might be the co-op since he dont wanna help them n*ggas

avon>> marlo
 11 years ago '05        #282
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
the new episode should be on demand tonight at 12 right? I'm in florida last week it wasn't up till monday
 11 years ago '06        #283
authenic 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,209 | Props total: 1778 1778
yea here in MD its up at 12:00 mayb cuz this is where the compay base is... but I seen the new episode already and like I said before marlo is disrepectful smart n*gga


Last edited by authenic; 10-01-2006 at 10:39 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #284
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
marlos a piece of sh*t for k!llin ole security guard








SPOILER: in the previews it shows Chris and snoop on the curb with bracelets on (i think its bunk questioning them)... gotta be about that badge and sh*t, so i guess they bout to catch on to where the bodies are at

ep 6 is settin up to be wild (if itll be the one with Omar goin to jail)

BTW how yall think they will get Mcnulty back on detective type sh*t??? or do you even think they will?? I have not enjoyed the cop side of season 4 yet simply cuz mcnulty added hella suspense to that part of the show and fuk dat Merrimo dude... haha he looked like a complete dumbfuk in episode 5
 10-01-2006, 11:11 PM         #285
Coooooold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aw man, they about to lock up my girl Snoop.
 11 years ago '05        #286
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418
"fu*k is you high, n*gga!!!"---snoop
 11 years ago '04        #287
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
lol at bodie in episode 4... "well i toldd him to put 2 in both of yalls head but he aint listen" -Bodie to Snoop and Chris... bodies gangsta in dat show.. he dont budge
 11 years ago '04        #288
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4043 4043
 P DRILLA said:
"fu*k is you high, n*gga!!!"---snoop
Not to be a d*ck but she said Nay not n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #289
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
episode 42 is crazy. sh*t is about to get real interesting. it seem like mcnulty is about get involved with the whole omar sh*t. i love this show.
 11 years ago '06        #290
authenic 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,209 | Props total: 1778 1778
marlo bout to go to jail to handle omar himself
 11 years ago '04        #291
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
avatar space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
I seen a comercial where they say that you can see a new episode on Monday, do they mean the one that played the day before on SUnday or next Sundays episode ?
 11 years ago '05        #292
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
I seen a comercial where they say that you can see a new episode on Monday, do they mean the one that played the day before on SUnday or next Sundays episode ?

a new one

they put up the new ones on mondays on demand
 11 years ago '05        #293
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 UknowWhatItIs said:
marlos a piece of sh*t for k!llin ole security guard








SPOILER: in the previews it shows Chris and snoop on the curb with bracelets on (i think its bunk questioning them)... gotta be about that badge and sh*t, so i guess they bout to catch on to where the bodies are at

ep 6 is settin up to be wild (if itll be the one with Omar goin to jail)

BTW how yall think they will get Mcnulty back on detective type sh*t??? or do you even think they will?? I have not enjoyed the cop side of season 4 yet simply cuz mcnulty added hella suspense to that part of the show and fuk dat Merrimo dude... haha he looked like a complete dumbfuk in episode 5

i think mcnulty will be the answer to the Lesters question "where are these bodies?"

mcnultys gonna hop bak on the scene, crack the case..
 11 years ago '06        #294
authenic 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,209 | Props total: 1778 1778
the boi larry is a snitch....

Dont call my foster mom I know a murder
 10-02-2006, 04:10 PM         #295
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 authenic said:
the boi larry is a snitch....

Dont call my foster mom I know a murder

Larry? you mean Randy
 11 years ago '05        #296
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
he didn't say he knewamurder...He said he knew who was spray painting the walls in the school.. still snitchin tho
 10-02-2006, 06:42 PM         #297
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
he didn't say he knewamurder...He said he knew who was spray painting the walls in the school.. still snitchin tho
nah he is talking about next weeks episode, it was on the previews
 10-02-2006, 07:58 PM         #298
proof r.i.p. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 authenic said:
marlo bout to go to jail to handle omar himself
wtf? no hes not
 11 years ago '04        #299
illthoughtzz 
space
avatar space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
i highly doubt marlo is goin to jail from those previews i think hes toying with the cops...cuz he knows hes being videotaped why he gonna talk some shyt bout pickin up shyt unless he wanna fukk wit the cops
 11 years ago '04        #300
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 UknowWhatItIs said:
lol at bodie in episode 4... "well i toldd him to put 2 in both of yalls head but he aint listen" -Bodie to Snoop and Chris... bodies gangsta in dat show.. he dont budge
sheeeeeeeit, he budgin wit those packs right now tho...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy