Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #241
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 I Am... said:
by the way wheres stringer at i forgot already nd also did avon get k!lled or is he in jail.. i dont remember sh*t lol

String is dead where you been at fam? He was shot by Omar and the Muslim guy. Avon Is locked up doing a 7 year bid.
 11 years ago '05        #242
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 hawk48202 said:
When we gonna see my n*gga clay davis again?
- Is SSHHHEEEIIITTT!!! the best quote from the wire ever? I think Ssshhheeeiiittt is #1 and Stringer Bell's "Get on with it muthatfu*ka" is second.
plain and simp I've been walkin around the house sayin SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT for weeks now
 11 years ago '04        #243
Loccasone 
space
space
space
$37 | Props total: 1 1
when did this whole thing wit snoop n the badge happen ??????????
 11 years ago '05        #244
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,364 | Props total: 14205 14205
I watched the sh*t twice already..man to much sh*t goin on my brain fu*kin up tryna figure out whats gonna happen next...they should stop teasin us and put the whole fu*kin season on demand!!!!

They set Greggs up to fail but i bet she cracks that case wide open,and i got a feelin mcnulty will be back pretty soon.

Wtf wrong with Micheal tho lil dude jittery as fu*k
 09-26-2006, 03:27 PM         #245
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how the writers are actually making marlo a villian. It was just business to avon and he wouldn't k!ll someone that just stepped to him like the security gaurd did to marlo. marlo is k!lling people over petty sh*t and i actually want him to go down.
 11 years ago '04        #246
magnum man 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 0 0
Comcast still ain't updated my ondemand god dammit!
 09-26-2006, 09:59 PM         #247
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RonMexicoQB said:
I like how the writers are actually making marlo a villian. It was just business to avon and he wouldn't k!ll someone that just stepped to him like the security gaurd did to marlo. marlo is k!lling people over petty sh*t and i actually want him to go down.
Im with you on that. Omar should have went ahead and just blowed Marlo's head off last ep. Security dude was trying to do his job he wasnt even in the game Marlo had him k!lled just because.

Looks like Bodie didnt have a choice but to take Marlo's package. Makes since though he didnt really have any other options because he cant go heads up with Marlo. And is it me or does everyone want Michael? Cutty wants him for boxing, Bodie wanted him for slangin and now Marlo wants him on his team.

Last edited by Ben Codean; 09-26-2006 at 10:05 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #248
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 Ben Codean said:
Im with you on that. Omar should have went ahead and just blowed Marlo's head off last ep. Security dude was trying to do his job he wasnt even in the game Marlo had him k!lled just because.

Looks like Bodie didnt have a choice but to take Marlo's package. Makes since though he didnt really have any other options because he cant go heads up with Marlo. And is it me or does everyone want Michael? Cutty wants him for boxing, Bodie wanted him for slangin and now Marlo wants him on his team.

yea that kid is gonna be vital to this season some how
 11 years ago '06        #249
yhportsatak 
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 506 506
i think michael thinks cutty is homo but that's just me...
 11 years ago '05        #250
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,684 | Props total: 6601 6601
 yhportsatak said:
i think michael thinks cutty is homo but that's just me...
just speculation, but i think cutty might have done something to someone in michael's family back in the day...maybe clipped his bro. or something like that...either that or michael was molested
 11 years ago '04        #251
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
hmmm wouldnt be a bad idea........ Having then man cutty k!lled a long time ago being a family member close to mike? wouldnt be a bad plot but i doubt its like that. good idea.
 11 years ago '04        #252
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
oh yea I love how Omar just ran that ring Omar just took from to fat store dude. sh*t was funny. Marlo actually looked scared after the fact lol. But honestly he got balls cuz out here in tha D you cant be talkin back like that during a robbery cuz you will get plugged.
 11 years ago '04        #253
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
naw naw yall got it twisted... read about the characters on hbo.com.. it says michael shies away from authority b/c his mom is an addict, so basically hes his own man ... fu*k it, heres what it says and this is why he shies away from Cutty

"Reserved and quiet, Michael is an observer. He is also loyal and smart. He is the parent to his younger brother, Bug, and with a homelife made fragile by his mother's addiction, he is wary of adults who take any interest in him or his situation."

last sentence explains it all
 11 years ago '04        #254
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
BTW Avon got only 5 for that parole backup and another 25 added on for weapons and conspiracy charges.... read bout him on HBO
 11 years ago '05        #255
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
Michael is gonna role wit Bodie.. Bodie will play a major part in this season and so will Michael. I think they tag up and hold it down
 11 years ago '04        #256
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
lol @ Lil Kevin crooked a.ss . You can tell they makin Namond & Michael young Avon & String . Someone told Marlo he was God .
 11 years ago '04        #257
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
randy gon get fu*ked up fo snitchin
 11 years ago '06        #258
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 authenic said:
Im watching it now on HBO on-demand
:applause:
The Wire is one of the best shows on the air right now,simply put but we all know how coperate America and the powers that be dont wantus to see such a strong show with such reallife drama,i mean reallyhowlongdoweexpect Bush and the Gangto allow a successful predominantly black show to remain on top
 11 years ago '04        #259
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
who's the lil n*gga that be riding around in the SUV's all the time?
 11 years ago '04        #260
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
Thats Donut .
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago