most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Damn I hope bodie merks marlo dudes got to c*cky so fast. LOL I feel like my wife running to the crib to watch my stories.
 11 years ago '04        #222
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
sh*t was wild, marlo gon get that n*gga omar arrested... yea prop joe and slim and them n*ggas gon have to go at marlo

"you got me confused with someone who likes to repeat themselves" - Omar
 11 years ago '04        #223
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
i just saw episode 41. this sh*t is getting better and better.
 11 years ago '04        #224
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
$765 | Props total: 0 0
i don't know if this is the right place to post this or not but i got the whole 4th season. 10 eps. somebody correct me if it's more than 10 but that's what i got. $5 buy it now on ebay and $35 shipping.

pm me if interested
 11 years ago '04        #225
dtownboy313 
space
space
they are finally showing that n*gga marlo up close and personal. in a minute you gon see them starting to fall the same way avon and stringer did. you can only be on top for so long. they better hope that mcnulty don't decide to join the homicide unit. i guarantee he would find out where they are dumping them bodies. they stupid for leaving that badge outside that house. that sh*t is gonna haunt them.
 11 years ago '05        #226
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 dtownboy313 said:
they are finally showing that n*gga marlo up close and personal. in a minute you gon see them starting to fall the same way avon and stringer did. you can only be on top for so long. they better hope that mcnulty don't decide to join the homicide unit. i guarantee he would find out where they are dumping them bodies. they stupid for leaving that badge outside that house. that sh*t is gonna haunt them.

they are finally showing that n*gga marlo up close and personal. in a minute you gon see them starting to fall the same way avon and stringer did. you can only be on top for so long. they better hope that mcnulty don't decide to join the homicide unit. i guarantee he would find out where they are dumping them bodies. They stupid for leaving that badge outside that house

I didn't think about that badge thing but, thats how the jakes gone find evidence that there where murders.
 11 years ago '04        #227
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
yea very dumb move, they k!lled that n*gga for talkin back to marlo.... lol
 09-25-2006, 02:37 PM         #228
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
yea that was fu*ked up.
 11 years ago '04        #229
dtownboy313 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
wasn't that his pops??
 11 years ago '04        #230
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
*Spoiler* No it wasnt his dad. Security guard at the store. Marlo hoe'd that n*gga and stole some candy right in front of him and then looked at him and walked out....so the guard walked out behind marlo and confronted him. But snoop stupid a.ss got her fingerprints on that badge she threw right in front of the house where they stashed his body. But the Omar scene robbing marlo was very entertaining. I loved that scene. Marlo had the sh*t face afterwards.
 11 years ago '04        #231
dtownboy313 
space
space
 JaeHood313 said:
*Spoiler* No it wasnt his dad. Security guard at the store. Marlo hoe'd that n*gga and stole some candy right in front of him and then looked at him and walked out....so the guard walked out behind marlo and confronted him. But snoop stupid a.ss got her fingerprints on that badge she threw right in front of the house where they stashed his body. But the Omar scene robbing marlo was very entertaining. I loved that scene. Marlo had the sh*t face afterwards.

once they find that badge it's a wrap. that will be the beginning of the end. omar hoed the sh*t out of marlo.
 11 years ago '05        #232
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Big War said:
yea... Omar's the hardest homo i've ever seen...
This is the gayest quote i've ever seen
 09-25-2006, 06:09 PM         #233
deri0014 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the show season 1 was the tightest one to me kid but props!
 11 years ago '05        #234
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
by the way wheres stringer at i forgot already nd also did avon get k!lled or is he in jail.. i dont remember sh*t lol
 11 years ago '04        #235
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
lol @ wheres stringer at . A few WTF's what was with Marlo at the begining when he kept sayin "You want it be one way " and what was with Michael at the end that n*gga embarassed of his house ?
 09-25-2006, 08:50 PM         #236
dapasswordis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a couple of things wire fam: where is omar's scar!?!?!?!?!? did i miss somethin'? is this a goof. if it is, it is the first goof i've seen/caught n 4 years.

secondly, i don't think this thread will eva b sticky because of the spoilers all over the place. those without hbo on demand will not come here because of the spoilers. i love the conversation about the show, but it's as if we need two threads, 1 4 hbo on demand and 1 4 those without...like me. i don't like weaving through the post hoping i don't read a spoiler...and even when u all state :spoiler alert: curiosity try’s 2 get the best of me. ne way, jus my thoughts.

respec!

Last edited by dapasswordis; 09-25-2006 at 09:04 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #237
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 I Am... said:
by the way wheres stringer at i forgot already nd also did avon get k!lled or is he in jail.. i dont remember sh*t lol

stringer dead and avon in jail. best friends fukked it up for each other
 11 years ago '05        #238
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
just peeped episode 4 today - sh*t is about to get heated. Marlo after prop joe, Omar fu*king with Marlo now. Wonder when cheese will back into play.
 11 years ago '06        #239
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
When we gonna see my n*gga clay davis again?
- Is SSHHHEEEIIITTT!!! the best quote from the wire ever? I think Ssshhheeeiiittt is #1 and Stringer Bell's "Get on with it muthatfu*ka" is second.
 11 years ago '04        #240
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
sh*ts bout to get wild, marlo talkin to fat n*gga bout omar he says next time he come call the police... fat dudes like when he get out hes comin right back to me.. marlo ends it with he aint gettin out

i get this sh*t just by watching the previews and sh*t, but yea sorry for the n*ggas without On Demand
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy