The Wire season 4 starts right now

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
ep 5???? i havent been able to get 3
 11 years ago '04        #182
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
yoo in episode 2 lil dude michael ice grilling marlo and marlo looking at him like "ohhh ok shorty i see u" my favorite part of the episode shorty gonna be a problem
 11 years ago '05        #183
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,390 | Props total: 4454 4454
you think marlo's gonna join up with the rest of the bmore cats to battle the NY squads??
 11 years ago '05        #184
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
marlos gonna get bucked by omar

then omars gna get arrested, and he gon get fu*ked up in jail by Fredro Starr
 11 years ago '05        #185
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,390 | Props total: 4454 4454
wait, how did you guys see the preview for episode 5? I just d/l'd episode 3 from the jukebox
 11 years ago '04        #186
ImSoBroke 
space
space
 rawchester said:
wait, how did you guys see the preview for episode 5? I just d/l'd episode 3 from the jukebox

i think nyggas gettin they numbers fukked up its only on the 3rd episode on demand and 2 just showed on regular hbo sunday

the next one when marlo and omar meet is 4 and lmao at that nygga gettting nygggas to drop the drugs in a bathrobe and no gun gettin cereal
 11 years ago '05        #187
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,311 | Props total: 14078 14078
Highlights of episode 3 gotta be....

"And put that pen down u chucky cheese lookin muthafu*ka"

and the dirty girl slashin da fu*k out the loud mouth ho wit da box cutter,then dookie smelly a.ss fanin her wit that piece of sh*t fan he found on the ground

God bless the wire!
 11 years ago '04        #188
ImSoBroke 
space
space
 Suavebeatz said:
Highlights of episode 3 gotta be....

"And put that pen down u chucky cheese lookin muthafu*ka"

and the dirty girl slashin da fu*k out the loud mouth ho wit da box cutter,then dookie smelly a.ss fanin her wit that piece of sh*t fan he found on the ground

God bless the wire!

lmaoo but yo man i feel so sorry for dookie that shyt is reality cause any person in the hood had that sad dirty friend who just got picked on by everyone now that u get older its like damn man kids can be evil

bodie my dude right now tho gotta root for the underdog and michael ice grilling marlo when he called him a stupid muh fukka was some classic shyt foretellin he gonna be a leader wuteva he do in the future episodes
 11 years ago '05        #189
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
 UknowWhatItIs said:
still not gettin ep 40... pissed

Just DL the sh*t!!!!!

11 years ago '04        #190
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
See i knew that when omar went back to jail that "Bird" from season one (Fredo Star) was prolly gonna fu*k his a.ss up in jail for snitchin on him. wow thats gonna be good. nice plot
 11 years ago '04        #191
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 stillsouf said:
Just DL the sh*t!!!!!

i did man, i aint never downloaded movieand sh*t like that.... i D/Led and play it and all i get is audio no video
 11 years ago '04        #192
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,311 | Props total: 11347 11347
 UknowWhatItIs said:
i did man, i aint never downloaded movieand sh*t like that.... i D/Led and play it and all i get is audio no video
If you have the right kind of DVD player you could burn the episode to a cdrw as a data disc and it should play perfectly. When I download these shows on my sh*t and try to watch them the audio is never in sync but when I burn them to data discs they work perfectly on my TV.

By the way this episode is setting up some good sh*t, can't wait to see what goes down here soon.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 09-21-2006 at 01:57 PM..
 09-21-2006, 03:34 PM         #193
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
You should be gettin it now with Charter...they upped it like in the middle of the night yesterday.
 11 years ago '05        #194
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
yo just for thought. They talkin about how this is gonna be the last season due to low ratings. But they got a good thing with these young boys. They could continue this sh*t for 3-5 for seasons with them goin through highschool and then after the fact. Having Carcettin as mayor. And who knows who will be the kingpin by then. The fact their talkin about pullin the plug on this show is rediculous.
 09-21-2006, 04:16 PM         #195
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
yo just for thought. They talkin about how this is gonna be the last season due to low ratings. But they got a good thing with these young boys. They could continue this sh*t for 3-5 for seasons with them goin through highschool and then after the fact. Having Carcettin as mayor. And who knows who will be the kingpin by then. The fact their talkin about pullin the plug on this show is rediculous.

FYI they renewed it for a fifth and final season.....I don't think the creators would want to continue the show for that many more seasons.
 11 years ago '04        #196
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
 BurninLz said:

So you already saw the whole fourth season?
 11 years ago '04        #197
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
If you have the right kind of DVD player you could burn the episode to a cdrw as a data disc and it should play perfectly. When I download these shows on my sh*t and try to watch them the audio is never in sync but when I burn them to data discs they work perfectly on my TV.

By the way this episode is setting up some good sh*t, can't wait to see what goes down here soon.
props for days my n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #198
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
yea mane... i said this sh*t before the season started that bodie gon try to go at marlo... lol at prez

season is looking crazy so far

aight gotta go watch it again i was high as hell earlier (still am tho)
 11 years ago '04        #199
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 JaeHood313 said:
So you already saw the whole fourth season?
i don't think he saw the whole season... it was in the news that it was gonna be this season might be the last due to low ratings... but thats whats up if they bringin that 5th and final season...
 11 years ago '04        #200
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
yea i think he just a.ssuming carcetti will win the election ( i am 2)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy