guy threw a rock at my car...what to do?

most viewed right now
+84  93
39 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
12 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-02-2006, 10:12 PM         #26
Born Supreme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where i'm from we police ourselves....should a n*gga like that u sposed to catch that n*gga and beat his a.ss down & rob him to get enough money off his a.ss to cover the damage he did to your car PLUS take a tip..and beat him SO bad that he'll realize u ain to be fu*ked with EVER again

12 years ago '04        #27
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,064 | Props total: 32 32
lol at yall talking about not snitching on the INTERNET... go outside e-thug

09-02-2006, 10:56 PM         #28
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said
thats complete bullsh*t. i'm sorry dude but your a rat. too many times i've been snitched on for sh*t that could have been handled so much better. fu*k the cops!!! do you think they give a fu*k about you or your car??? this guy is just another half hour of paperwork. sh*t the cops probably wanted to beat your a.ss for being such a little bi*ch
would you come with 2Gs outta pocket to fix a person's car?
Prolly not, cuz you wouldnt have damaged the car in the first place. If he gonna take him to court it would help him win if he had a police report.

NOW

if he got his a.ss beat in the park and called the cops...thats some snitching sh*t

Last edited by I-Moc; 09-02-2006 at 10:58 PM..

09-02-2006, 11:52 PM         #29
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima change my opinion, he "snitched" but its understandable. The situation is different... really. If he was sellin drugs and sold his mom an ounce and told, then I would really beat YOUR a.ss, your moms a.ss, and his.

GWF <3.
God Bless <3.

09-03-2006, 12:41 AM         #30
nYcKiNg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u did the smart thing

to all the people who claimin they wouldnt call the cops, they would just take care of sh*t on they own, what if you beat his a.ss but he got no money wit him. then he calls the cops and gets u arrested for a.ssault. now u gettin charged plus u got no money plus u gotta pay to get ur sh*t fixed. snitchin is bad, but callin the cops isnt always snitchin

12 years ago '04        #31
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 277 277
yea foreal man, if i beat his a.ss then that sh*t woulda been turned around on me and i woulda had to pay and get charged with a.ssault

at yall callin me a snitch for this sh*t

12 years ago '06        #32
illstate11 
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 132 132
someone threw a rock at my car once. Kid hasnt been seen since then.
On the real just sue his a.ss, tell the court u got some emotional distress n try to get some more money for that. Then drive buy his house with yo whip fixed up n laugh at his face with the money u got from him. You should feel good then

12 years ago '04        #33
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Born Supreme said
where i'm from we police ourselves....should a n*gga like that u sposed to catch that n*gga and beat his a.ss down & rob him to get enough money off his a.ss to cover the damage he did to your car PLUS take a tip..and beat him SO bad that he'll realize u ain to be fu*ked with EVER again
Now what do you do if he's broke?

lol @ the tough guys in this thread...you'll learn, some sh*t you police yourself other sh*t you let them do what they are paid to do.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 09-05-2006 at 10:09 PM..

12 years ago '05        #34
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
i woulda beat his a.ss when he threw the damn rock at my car........u should sue for as much $$$ as u can........always sue for 'emotional damages'.........have some random bi*ch make fun of ur car to ur face......that way u can say people made fun of the dent and it hurt u without having to lie under oath........milk the system.......its the American way........

12 years ago '04        #35
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 408 408
 Adamsville4real said
these n*ggas talkin bout stop snitchin stupid. He could beat his a.ss but the cycle gone keep going on and on until that sh*t get real ugly but since he got his a.ss arrested and he taking him to court he know he for real and if he got any sense he wont bother him again. You dont gotta call the police 4 everything but when it involve property and cause you to lose money you hit em where its gone hurt
EXACTLY :applause:

09-11-2006, 08:47 PM         #36
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nigez His Snitchin

09-14-2006, 10:47 PM         #37
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snitch i would just beat his a.ss not go to cops

09-18-2006, 06:04 PM         #38
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pull da busta rhymes on em lmao, naw fa real tho whatever u feel is right to get ur car fixed do it homeboi, dont worry bout what another n*gga say cuz none of them is fixin ya ride up huh? now considerin where i stay and how it is around here i prolly wouldn't have called the cops, i woulda caught em slippin one day and just take enuff back to get my whip fixed...dats my city tho.

12 years ago '04        #39
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 3 3
RATTTTT, stop snitchin bi*ch, i woulda just beat his a.ss

12 years ago '04        #40
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 deeznutz said
we are at a crossroad here, half of the guys on here agree with calling cops and the other half aren't snitches. thats a tough one
That crossroad also shows age differences...

12 years ago '05        #41
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 8 8
^PREACH

you did the right thing, unfortuantly its gunna take awhile to work it all out

a had a problem with some a**hole once, court n everything
it takes ahile

best of luck bro

12 years ago '04        #42
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 277 277
 BayLoc said
RATTTTT, stop snitchin bi*ch, i woulda just beat his a.ss
lol then how would you fix the damage? you would rather pay 400$ out of your own pocket AND get charged with battery if you beat his a.ss. wow your stupid. i already went to court with me and he paid me 400$ in cash in court for the damages because i came in with an estimate and pics. so he ended up losing. now if i beat his a.ss, i woulda been charged with a.ssault/battery and i'd be the one losing.

12 years ago '04        #43
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
you did the right thing. kickin his a.ss woulda felt good for that moment but the next day your car will still be fu*ked up and you go to pay half a grand to get that fixed. hell no. plus u had to call the cops for the police report. u just can't take nobody to court with no evidence. that report will help u win the case. n*ggaz talkin bout they'll just beat his a.ss. yeah right, like ya'll got money to be throwin away like that outta nowhere

09-25-2006, 12:11 AM         #44
BumpInMySystem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas at boxden these days with they life stories how to eat sleep basicially live if a n*gga threw a rock at your whip then throw like a stove at his sh*t rob his a.ss fix your car civil suit wtf man you is mad trippin

09-25-2006, 07:36 AM         #45
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheLegazY said
Ima change my opinion, he "snitched" but its understandable. The situation is different... really. If he was sellin drugs and sold his mom an ounce and told, then I would really beat YOUR a.ss, your moms a.ss, and his.

GWF <3.
God Bless <3.

yeah, well if he didn't snitch then he wouldn't get the money to fix the car.

09-25-2006, 10:38 AM         #46
Carlos812 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u already got yo chedda but u still aint satisfied, mane straight up rob dat nicca blind and fu*k his sh*t up. id leave HIS mutha fu*kin car sittin on blockz wit no windows and rip out what i could dats worth sum money . Street Justice is the only way mane im tellin ya, cops only cause problems

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+133online now  35
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
272 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  27
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
131 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  23
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
95 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  20
Image(s) inside Samsung Embarassingly Teams Up With A Fake Supreme 💀💀
23 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+18online now  16
Video inside Dec 11 - Build my wall or I'll shutdown the Government
120 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-100online now  12
NBA NASA RESPONDS with PURE ETHER to STEPHEN CURRY SAYING the MOON LANDING was..
269 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
143 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy