guy threw a rock at my car...what to do?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2006, 12:36 PM         #21
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You saw what busta did to a n*gga that spit on his car.....

You should stomped that dude out and threw a rock at his head!!

lol, nah, you takin him to court so that should be good. I don't know how some of these dudes claim to be about money, but when it's time to make some they give you advice on ending up in jail....backwards a.ss n*ggas.
 11 years ago '05        #22
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
Most definetely tell your insurance company. If he was arrested and charged for hitting your car then your insurance will go after his insurance company for the money if he has insurance, or they will go after him personally for the damages!!
Keep in mind this could be a long drawn out process!!!
Good luck cous.
 09-02-2006, 12:53 PM         #23
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't tell your insurance company just yet. First thing you should do in a situation like this is get with your attorney, and he'll tell you what to do, in order to get the most money out of him. Also, some attorneys don't charge money unless you win (I personally don't know if this is true or not) but there's no reason not to hire one.
 11 years ago '06        #24
daffysm 
space
space
$14,048 | Props total: 2053 2053
dayum that soundz like it sux lol
 11 years ago '06        #25
burtonjones 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
sue his a.ss then beat his a.ss
 09-02-2006, 10:12 PM         #26
Born Supreme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where i'm from we police ourselves....should a n*gga like that u sposed to catch that n*gga and beat his a.ss down & rob him to get enough money off his a.ss to cover the damage he did to your car PLUS take a tip..and beat him SO bad that he'll realize u ain to be fu*ked with EVER again
 11 years ago '04        #27
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
lol at yall talking about not snitching on the INTERNET... go outside e-thug
 09-02-2006, 10:56 PM         #28
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
thats complete bullsh*t. i'm sorry dude but your a rat. too many times i've been snitched on for sh*t that could have been handled so much better. fu*k the cops!!! do you think they give a fu*k about you or your car??? this guy is just another half hour of paperwork. sh*t the cops probably wanted to beat your a.ss for being such a little bi*ch
would you come with 2Gs outta pocket to fix a person's car?
Prolly not, cuz you wouldnt have damaged the car in the first place. If he gonna take him to court it would help him win if he had a police report.

NOW

if he got his a.ss beat in the park and called the cops...thats some snitching sh*t

Last edited by I-Moc; 09-02-2006 at 10:58 PM..
 09-02-2006, 11:52 PM         #29
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima change my opinion, he "snitched" but its understandable. The situation is different... really. If he was sellin drugs and sold his mom an ounce and told, then I would really beat YOUR a.ss, your moms a.ss, and his.

GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
 09-03-2006, 12:41 AM         #30
nYcKiNg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u did the smart thing

to all the people who claimin they wouldnt call the cops, they would just take care of sh*t on they own, what if you beat his a.ss but he got no money wit him. then he calls the cops and gets u arrested for a.ssault. now u gettin charged plus u got no money plus u gotta pay to get ur sh*t fixed. snitchin is bad, but callin the cops isnt always snitchin
 11 years ago '04        #31
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
yea foreal man, if i beat his a.ss then that sh*t woulda been turned around on me and i woulda had to pay and get charged with a.ssault

at yall callin me a snitch for this sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #32
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
someone threw a rock at my car once. Kid hasnt been seen since then.
On the real just sue his a.ss, tell the court u got some emotional distress n try to get some more money for that. Then drive buy his house with yo whip fixed up n laugh at his face with the money u got from him. You should feel good then
 11 years ago '04        #33
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Born Supreme said:
where i'm from we police ourselves....should a n*gga like that u sposed to catch that n*gga and beat his a.ss down & rob him to get enough money off his a.ss to cover the damage he did to your car PLUS take a tip..and beat him SO bad that he'll realize u ain to be fu*ked with EVER again
Now what do you do if he's broke?

lol @ the tough guys in this thread...you'll learn, some sh*t you police yourself other sh*t you let them do what they are paid to do.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 09-05-2006 at 10:09 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #34
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i woulda beat his a.ss when he threw the damn rock at my car........u should sue for as much $$$ as u can........always sue for 'emotional damages'.........have some random bi*ch make fun of ur car to ur face......that way u can say people made fun of the dent and it hurt u without having to lie under oath........milk the system.......its the American way........
 11 years ago '04        #35
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
 Adamsville4real said:
these n*ggas talkin bout stop snitchin stupid. He could beat his a.ss but the cycle gone keep going on and on until that sh*t get real ugly but since he got his a.ss arrested and he taking him to court he know he for real and if he got any sense he wont bother him again. You dont gotta call the police 4 everything but when it involve property and cause you to lose money you hit em where its gone hurt
EXACTLY :applause:
 09-11-2006, 08:47 PM         #36
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nigez His Snitchin
 09-14-2006, 10:47 PM         #37
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snitch i would just beat his a.ss not go to cops
 09-18-2006, 06:04 PM         #38
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pull da busta rhymes on em lmao, naw fa real tho whatever u feel is right to get ur car fixed do it homeboi, dont worry bout what another n*gga say cuz none of them is fixin ya ride up huh? now considerin where i stay and how it is around here i prolly wouldn't have called the cops, i woulda caught em slippin one day and just take enuff back to get my whip fixed...dats my city tho.
 11 years ago '04        #39
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
RATTTTT, stop snitchin bi*ch, i woulda just beat his a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #40
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 deeznutz said:
we are at a crossroad here, half of the guys on here agree with calling cops and the other half aren't snitches. thats a tough one
That crossroad also shows age differences...
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy