Breitling Cartier & Jacob Replicas High Quality

most viewed right now
 61
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #261
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
whats the deal on the new pics?
im interested
and are all ur packages held up for right now?
 11 years ago '04        #262
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
bump....
 11 years ago '04        #263
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1330 1330
*whistles*.......this sh*t sucks.

no watches.
no money.

fu*k USPS.
 11 years ago '04        #264
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 Grisly said:
*whistles*.......this sh*t sucks.

no watches.
no money.

fu*k USPS.
you know what fam im about to say fukk it. i can do one of two things:

1.) give you a full refund because i kno how fukkd up this is, or..

2.) you and me jus keep waitn this thing out

hit me back because this is k!ll'n me yo
 01-18-2007, 11:42 AM         #265
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhh sh*t he got a pasha !!!!
 11 years ago '04        #266
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 BlockBurner226 said:
ohhh sh*t he got a pasha !!!!
yea i almost put it on "not 4 sale" status
 11 years ago '04        #267
pokolom 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
Any new models out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 11 years ago '04        #268
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 pokolom said:
Any new models out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
the new stuff is posted
 11 years ago '04        #269
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1330 1330
 NyShow said:
you know what fam im about to say fukk it. i can do one of two things:

1.) give you a full refund because i kno how fukkd up this is, or..

2.) you and me jus keep waitn this thing out

hit me back because this is k!ll'n me yo
nothing would be worth more to me than the watches.
but i ain't got no problem waiting it out a little longer.
see whether the package arrives or not.

if it dont. then we can just file the claim and get the 100$ off the insurance. (does that go to both parties?)

if nothing happens within like a week or so.....we can talk about options again, refunding the 75 or whatever....
whatever works. im not really missing the money as we speak. but i see where your coming from.

i just wanted my watches =/
fu*k USPS.
 11 years ago '04        #270
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 Grisly said:
nothing would be worth more to me than the watches.
but i ain't got no problem waiting it out a little longer.
see whether the package arrives or not.

if it dont. then we can just file the claim and get the 100$ off the insurance. (does that go to both parties?)

if nothing happens within like a week or so.....we can talk about options again, refunding the 75 or whatever....
whatever works. im not really missing the money as we speak. but i see where your coming from.

i just wanted my watches =/
fu*k USPS.
iight kid i just feel that this is fukked up on the consumer end so just let me kno and i got u.
 11 years ago '04        #271
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1330 1330
yea i know, thas why i aint blowin you up with bad feedback and sh*t cus i know it aint your fault

ima just wait it out i guess.
but i mean, if this sh*t start goin into April, THEN we can do the refund business lol
 11 years ago '04        #272
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 Grisly said:
yea i know, thas why i aint blowin you up with bad feedback and sh*t cus i know it aint your fault

ima just wait it out i guess.
but i mean, if this sh*t start goin into April, THEN we can do the refund business lol
Ight. Just keep me posted.
 11 years ago '04        #273
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1330 1330
yea it aint no thing.
 11 years ago '04        #274
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
*** $70 each SHIPPED IN US, INTERNATIONAL ADD $10***
 01-23-2007, 08:13 PM         #275
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn NY u need to punch ya supplier in the throat lol, stock is aight tho, I'm feeling that breitling at the top
 11 years ago '04        #276
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 BlockBurner226 said:
damn NY u need to punch ya supplier in the throat lol, stock is aight tho, I'm feeling that breitling at the top
yea i feel u. its bullsh*t. but as a middle man aint much i can do. well i could look for another supplier
 01-25-2007, 05:43 PM         #277
jnikz04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so no jacobs right now?
 11 years ago '04        #278
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 jnikz04 said:
so no jacobs right now?
naw fam
 01-28-2007, 11:52 AM         #279
13-yearz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im mad, i never should of gottin the gold one. sh*ts fading >.<. but ayo if u get more silver bretlings with the wrist bands i'll cop
 11 years ago '04        #280
NyShow 106 heat pts106 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 13-yearz said:
im mad, i never should of gottin the gold one. sh*ts fading >.<. but ayo if u get more silver bretlings with the wrist bands i'll cop
i told you fam. i told you. but if i get more imma let you know
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy