Sep 1 - George W. Bush HAS BEEN ASSASINATED!

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I wish this was a reality show, but the vice prez would need to catch one of them magic bullets too.......hold on, them people knocking at my door............
 09-01-2006, 05:26 PM         #122
The_Philosopher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
u got my hopes up.....loser

Gospel.
 09-01-2006, 05:52 PM         #123
JOHNNYMAFIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall niccas is kiddin yaselves u would really want this country 2 be ran by d*ck muthafu*kin Cheney id rather bush ya digg
 11 years ago '04        #124
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
LMAO at all these European fu*ks thinkin' they know the mindset of the American majority. All you know is what we put on TV. And if you believe everything you see on tv, you need to get shot too. Yall missin the point. Not all Americans agree with what Bush has done in his 2 terms. But regardless of how or why we're in this situation. The fact remains we are. And he's doin what he can while he's still in office.

But the humanity of yall motherfu*kers is loose. Regardless of his bad decisions, etc. he is still a person. fu*k you for wanting to see someone a.ssassinated for real. My family is in NY and tha world trade center struck really close to home. But still I wouldn't want to see Osama a.ssassinated in HD. fu*k outa here with your bullsh*t. You'll be judged when the time comes.

And for all that conspiracy New World Order bullsh*t. What you gonna do about it? Not a damn thing. I for one agree that there are secret societies that dictate the direction the world is going. But I think we need that cuz there's too many dumb fu*ks (just like on BX) that would fu*k it up if they got any say in the matter. So write about all your conspiracy bullsh*t, it ain't gonna change sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #125
space
space
 DJLow2 said:
You are all moronic for wishing this was true. Real talk.
co-sign
 09-01-2006, 06:01 PM         #126
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont care if hes human. He wasnt thinking about 100,000 Innocent Iraqis when he got them k!lled and thats just the Iraqis.
 11 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 tweedle- said:
I dont care if hes human. He wasnt thinking about 100,000 Innocent Iraqis when he got them k!lled and thats just the Iraqis.
And how many fu*king Iraqis have been k!lled by other iraqis?

fu*k outa here with your followin a.ss.
 09-01-2006, 06:03 PM         #128
Aiko0o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats funny..
 09-01-2006, 06:06 PM         #129
dragonpac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrackMp3z said:
I was happy for a second...i was gonna give the k!ller props!
the truth
 09-01-2006, 06:07 PM         #130
howiegee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's funny how alarmed they are about this. i feel they may make this overshadow osama,iran,north koreaand all the bs thats going on over here.
 09-01-2006, 06:08 PM         #131
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And how many fu*king Iraqis have been k!lled by other iraqis?

fu*k outa here with your followin a.ss.
So because other Iraqis have k!lled some other. It totally takes away the 100,000 k!lled by America?
 09-01-2006, 06:09 PM         #132
Mrs_Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aww damn, it's just a movie
 11 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 tweedle- said:
So because other Iraqis have k!lled some other. It totally takes away the 100,000 k!lled by America?
No but you actin' like Bush committed genocide against the iraqis like Hitler did with the Jews. Gimme a break. It's war. The USA was attacked. I would have gone to war too if I was the pres. fu*k all that. Fools bullsh*t bias leads them on their self righteous bullsh*t soapbox.

Anyway I'm done. unsubscribing to this thread so any further posts will go in vain.
Peace
 09-01-2006, 06:17 PM         #134
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
No but you actin' like Bush committed genocide against the iraqis like Hitler did with the Jews. Gimme a break. It's war. The USA was attacked. I would have gone to war too if I was the pres. fu*k all that. Fools bullsh*t bias leads them on their self righteous bullsh*t soapbox.

Anyway I'm done. unsubscribing to this thread so any further posts will go in vain.
Peace

When did the Iraqis attack America?

You need to turn Fox News off son, you're starting to sound like k!llaaj
 11 years ago '04        #135
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
LMAO at all these European fu*ks thinkin' they know the mindset of the American majority. All you know is what we put on TV. And if you believe everything you see on tv, you need to get shot too. Yall missin the point. Not all Americans agree with what Bush has done in his 2 terms. But regardless of how or why we're in this situation. The fact remains we are. And he's doin what he can while he's still in office.

But the humanity of yall motherfu*kers is loose. Regardless of his bad decisions, etc. he is still a person. fu*k you for wanting to see someone a.ssassinated for real. My family is in NY and tha world trade center struck really close to home. But still I wouldn't want to see Osama a.ssassinated in HD. fu*k outa here with your bullsh*t. You'll be judged when the time comes.

And for all that conspiracy New World Order bullsh*t. What you gonna do about it? Not a damn thing. I for one agree that there are secret societies that dictate the direction the world is going. But I think we need that cuz there's too many dumb fu*ks (just like on BX) that would fu*k it up if they got any say in the matter. So write about all your conspiracy bullsh*t, it ain't gonna change sh*t.

You don't want to debate with me on this subject, I'll eat you up son.

Its not about rallying a resistance against it, it's understanding past so it doesnt repeat itself. You had family in NY, what took place on 9/11 hit close to home as it should... if souls exist I hope thiers is in peaceful rest.

My humanity is set, don't a.ssume you know me or any other member on BX with an opinion. I don't judge you.

When it comes to you thinking you speak for the majority of the United State's public... that's false. You speak for the blind minority who are overflowing with empathy for our President. Realize he knew exactly what he was doing.

He was behind 9/11, he was behind your friends and family in NY being harmed or murdered (yes, murdered).

President Bush coudlnt give 2.5 sh*ts about YOU, so let me ask you.... why do you care so much about him? He would gladly have you and everyone you know murdered if it could help push his agenda.

Think about it, any one of us could've been in one of those twin towers... or underneath it on the subway. In their eyes we are expendable.

You sound like a battered wife on Jerry Springer, who gets kicked around by her husband yet she says with him because she "loves him".

Wake up, think for yourself and quit listening to your parents.

Until that miracle takes place, keep repping the blissfully ignorant that represent 30 something percent of the approving public.
 11 years ago '04        #136
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Peace
The Bush family doesnt give a damn, they along with their a.ssociates helped fund Hitler during the Holocaust.

You ever wonder why so many Nazis fled the country after WWII and were never caught? I wonder how many of them found refuge in the USA and have decendants in positions of power now?

One day... 5, 10, 20 years from today you'll find out the truth.
The war in Iraq was not a retaliation to an attack by Terrorists. It was a self-inflicted wound that validated our occupation in the middle east.

Last edited by Randeezle; 09-01-2006 at 06:27 PM..
 09-01-2006, 08:51 PM         #137
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
I didn't vote for bush, therefore he is not my leader. he didn't do sh*t for me these last 7 years so fu*k him. I'll get the popcorn ready.

He is your countrys leader. <FACT NOT OPINION
 09-01-2006, 08:56 PM         #138
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw it this mornin i was dyin cuz they got an actor to play bush n tha producers added bush head on top of tha actors i was lik GWB got that international hate gawd damn
 09-01-2006, 08:56 PM         #139
|Tech|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!... you got my hopes up and sh*t. When I read the title ... I thought, "Damn, that bullet actually did hit his a.ss".
 09-01-2006, 08:57 PM         #140
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
killaaj, have you noticed nobody has every cosigned you, EVER.

And you cant' realise you wrong, you a dumb motherfu*ker, you're the reason most dudes think americans are f*g**ts
You are nuts . . . Like what anyone thinks on this site means sh*t . . . It's his opinon . . . Most of these puppets on here hate President Bush because its "en vouge"

BX is a breeding ground for ignorant opinons . . . Why do I post here . . . I should go back to leeching beats . . . I'm sure all the hate-mongers would agree .. . . PEACE
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy