Sep 1 - George W. Bush HAS BEEN ASSASINATED!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 decides to finally tell the truth
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Damn: Joe Budden and his crew destroyed DJ AKADEMIKS
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Story Of Marques Houston
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Hornets Players Were Sick & Tired Of Dwight Howard & His Antics
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,480 | Props total: 12643 12643
 tweedle- said:
I dont care if hes human. He wasnt thinking about 100,000 Innocent Iraqis when he got them k!lled and thats just the Iraqis.
And how many fu*king Iraqis have been k!lled by other iraqis?

fu*k outa here with your followin a.ss.
 09-01-2006, 05:03 PM         #122
Aiko0o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats funny..
 09-01-2006, 05:06 PM         #123
dragonpac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrackMp3z said:
I was happy for a second...i was gonna give the k!ller props!
the truth
 09-01-2006, 05:07 PM         #124
howiegee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's funny how alarmed they are about this. i feel they may make this overshadow osama,iran,north koreaand all the bs thats going on over here.
 09-01-2006, 05:08 PM         #125
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And how many fu*king Iraqis have been k!lled by other iraqis?

fu*k outa here with your followin a.ss.
So because other Iraqis have k!lled some other. It totally takes away the 100,000 k!lled by America?
 09-01-2006, 05:09 PM         #126
Mrs_Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aww damn, it's just a movie
 12 years ago '04        #127
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,480 | Props total: 12643 12643
 tweedle- said:
So because other Iraqis have k!lled some other. It totally takes away the 100,000 k!lled by America?
No but you actin' like Bush committed genocide against the iraqis like Hitler did with the Jews. Gimme a break. It's war. The USA was attacked. I would have gone to war too if I was the pres. fu*k all that. Fools bullsh*t bias leads them on their self righteous bullsh*t soapbox.

Anyway I'm done. unsubscribing to this thread so any further posts will go in vain.
Peace
 09-01-2006, 05:17 PM         #128
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
No but you actin' like Bush committed genocide against the iraqis like Hitler did with the Jews. Gimme a break. It's war. The USA was attacked. I would have gone to war too if I was the pres. fu*k all that. Fools bullsh*t bias leads them on their self righteous bullsh*t soapbox.

Anyway I'm done. unsubscribing to this thread so any further posts will go in vain.
Peace

When did the Iraqis attack America?

You need to turn Fox News off son, you're starting to sound like k!llaaj
 12 years ago '04        #129
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1082 1082
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
LMAO at all these European fu*ks thinkin' they know the mindset of the American majority. All you know is what we put on TV. And if you believe everything you see on tv, you need to get shot too. Yall missin the point. Not all Americans agree with what Bush has done in his 2 terms. But regardless of how or why we're in this situation. The fact remains we are. And he's doin what he can while he's still in office.

But the humanity of yall motherfu*kers is loose. Regardless of his bad decisions, etc. he is still a person. fu*k you for wanting to see someone a.ssassinated for real. My family is in NY and tha world trade center struck really close to home. But still I wouldn't want to see Osama a.ssassinated in HD. fu*k outa here with your bullsh*t. You'll be judged when the time comes.

And for all that conspiracy New World Order bullsh*t. What you gonna do about it? Not a damn thing. I for one agree that there are secret societies that dictate the direction the world is going. But I think we need that cuz there's too many dumb fu*ks (just like on BX) that would fu*k it up if they got any say in the matter. So write about all your conspiracy bullsh*t, it ain't gonna change sh*t.

You don't want to debate with me on this subject, I'll eat you up son.

Its not about rallying a resistance against it, it's understanding past so it doesnt repeat itself. You had family in NY, what took place on 9/11 hit close to home as it should... if souls exist I hope thiers is in peaceful rest.

My humanity is set, don't a.ssume you know me or any other member on BX with an opinion. I don't judge you.

When it comes to you thinking you speak for the majority of the United State's public... that's false. You speak for the blind minority who are overflowing with empathy for our President. Realize he knew exactly what he was doing.

He was behind 9/11, he was behind your friends and family in NY being harmed or murdered (yes, murdered).

President Bush coudlnt give 2.5 sh*ts about YOU, so let me ask you.... why do you care so much about him? He would gladly have you and everyone you know murdered if it could help push his agenda.

Think about it, any one of us could've been in one of those twin towers... or underneath it on the subway. In their eyes we are expendable.

You sound like a battered wife on Jerry Springer, who gets kicked around by her husband yet she says with him because she "loves him".

Wake up, think for yourself and quit listening to your parents.

Until that miracle takes place, keep repping the blissfully ignorant that represent 30 something percent of the approving public.
 12 years ago '04        #130
Randeezle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Peace
The Bush family doesnt give a damn, they along with their a.ssociates helped fund Hitler during the Holocaust.

You ever wonder why so many Nazis fled the country after WWII and were never caught? I wonder how many of them found refuge in the USA and have decendants in positions of power now?

One day... 5, 10, 20 years from today you'll find out the truth.
The war in Iraq was not a retaliation to an attack by Terrorists. It was a self-inflicted wound that validated our occupation in the middle east.

Last edited by Randeezle; 09-01-2006 at 05:27 PM..
 09-01-2006, 07:51 PM         #131
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
I didn't vote for bush, therefore he is not my leader. he didn't do sh*t for me these last 7 years so fu*k him. I'll get the popcorn ready.

He is your countrys leader. <FACT NOT OPINION
 09-01-2006, 07:56 PM         #132
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw it this mornin i was dyin cuz they got an actor to play bush n tha producers added bush head on top of tha actors i was lik GWB got that international hate gawd damn
 09-01-2006, 07:56 PM         #133
|Tech|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!... you got my hopes up and sh*t. When I read the title ... I thought, "Damn, that bullet actually did hit his a.ss".
 09-01-2006, 07:57 PM         #134
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
killaaj, have you noticed nobody has every cosigned you, EVER.

And you cant' realise you wrong, you a dumb motherfu*ker, you're the reason most dudes think americans are f*g**ts
You are nuts . . . Like what anyone thinks on this site means sh*t . . . It's his opinon . . . Most of these puppets on here hate President Bush because its "en vouge"

BX is a breeding ground for ignorant opinons . . . Why do I post here . . . I should go back to leeching beats . . . I'm sure all the hate-mongers would agree .. . . PEACE
 12 years ago '04        #135
Randeezle 
space
space
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
You are nuts . . . Like what anyone thinks on this site means sh*t . . . It's his opinon . . . Most of these puppets on here hate President Bush because its "en vouge"

BX is a breeding ground for ignorant opinons . . . Why do I post here . . . I should go back to leeching beats . . . I'm sure all the hate-mongers would agree .. . . PEACE
Right... like we just woke up one day and decided to dislike the Bush Administration.

Those who hate Bush because it's "en vogue"... good, now read up and find out why over 60% of America disapproves our current Administration.

I don't follow trends, I'm very much an out of the box thinker... If anything, I'd say wearing your sheeple suit and believing what your government tells you is "en vogue". People wont understand until it affects their daily life... hold on it's coming.
 12 years ago '06        #136
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 189 189
i wish somebody would shoot his cracker a.ss.....
 09-02-2006, 12:22 AM         #137
cumfest313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish somebody pop his a.ss for real
 09-02-2006, 12:27 AM         #138
metroboy9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No more false subjects...damn...popped the cap on the Moet 4 nothin
 09-02-2006, 12:32 AM         #139
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhh hahahahahahahahz!!! haha!! hahhaha!!!!!!!
 09-02-2006, 12:33 AM         #140
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam i glad he didn't get k!lled if d*ck cheny gets to be president im movin fu*k thats the last straw gone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hip hop Punk has officially arrived and it's leader: Icy Narco
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
244 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Paul George To The Lakers Is Sounding Less Likely
131 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rico Recklezz Goes To FBG Duck Hood And Tells Him To Come Outside
75 comments
1 day ago