Sep 1 - George W. Bush HAS BEEN ASSASINATED!

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
112 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 12384 12384
I was telling you no homo meaning stop saying gay a.ss sh*t. ie calling it a tune. "gee that was a swell tune". Just doesn't flow off the tongue like it should. But i'm not even about to argue with you. You got enough people to deal with on this thread.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-01-2006 at 02:36 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #102
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
wow i didnt know they could do something like that. should be interesting to see how they film it.
 12 years ago '04        #103
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,409 | Props total: 1059 1059
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I was telling you no homo meaning stop saying gay a.ss sh*t. ie calling it a tune. "gee that was a swell tune". Just doesn't flow off the tongue like it should. But i'm not even about to argue with you. You got enough people to deal with on this thread.

You know the rules.... we can debate politics but this is BX so we still gotta be "cool".

How about we stick to the topic, you took a jab at something corny he said and really dont have much of an explanation as to why you did it.

Well you probably do, but don't want to stray away from the mature stance you've made in this thread... could take some of your credability away when the debate picks up speed again.

I miss debates like these, if we can change one mind in here that would be excellent.
 12 years ago '04        #104
space
space
That's cool. My stance was that a film like this made about any person is fu*ked up. Looking at Bush not as a president but a person, having a fictional film of your death created is a hit below the belt.
 09-01-2006, 02:45 PM         #105
xxeaglesfan00xx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if only this would really happen :p
 09-01-2006, 02:45 PM         #106
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Maybe not to Americans, Tune is said all the time here
 12 years ago '04        #107
Randeezle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
That's cool. My stance was that a film like this made about any person is fu*ked up. Looking at Bush not as a president but a person, having a fictional film of your death created is a hit below the belt.
Oh boy, someone get the president a life preserver before he drowns in his own river of tears.

He knows the majority of America doesnt approve him or his Administration' occupation of the whitehouse.

He should know people wouldnt mind seeing his head blown off either.

A video about it is nothing... people talk about it in pubs, bars, parties, dinner tables everywhere around the globe.
 12 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 Randeezle said:
Oh boy, someone get the president a life preserver before he drowns in his own river of tears.

He knows the majority of America doesnt approve him or his Administration' occupation of the whitehouse.

He should know people wouldnt mind seeing his head blown off either.

A video about it is nothing... people talk about it in pubs, bars, parties, dinner tables everywhere around the globe.
I personally don't think he gives a flying fu*k about what we think. He's got the rest of this term to finnish and he's out. He's got more important things at hand. Everyone acts like every president before bush made 100% of the people happy. You can never make everyone happy all the time. But given the current situation, he's doing what he's gotta do. Now as far as the film goes, if somone made a documentary about you gettin' your head blown off just cuz they didn't like you. Then released it to the public and entered it at film festivals, you know you'd be mad than a motherfu*ker.
 12 years ago '04        #109
Randeezle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I personally don't think he gives a flying fu*k about what we think. He's got the rest of this term to finnish and he's out. He's got more important things at hand. Everyone acts like every president before bush made 100% of the people happy. You can never make everyone happy all the time. But given the current situation, he's doing what he's gotta do. Now as far as the film goes, if somone made a documentary about you gettin' your head blown off just cuz they didn't like you. Then released it to the public and entered it at film festivals, you know you'd be mad than a motherfu*ker.
He's mad? Tell him to join the club.

At this point, I don't expect any President of the United States to make all of the people happy, I expect him to listen to his bosses and do what they tell him to do. I can't believe anyone has empathy for the President... he's part of the movement a.k.a. new world order his father spoke about.

He's doing what he's gotta do, like the current situation is really just a result of government incompetence and lack of communication between Bureaus.

Come on this sh*t was all planned!

If I knew it was my job to manipulate my country to persue an agenda as old as the Country.... I would expect a few people to want me dead.

Last edited by Randeezle; 09-01-2006 at 03:08 PM..
 09-01-2006, 03:42 PM         #110
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You are all moronic for wishing this was true. Real talk.
 12 years ago '04        #111
Randeezle 
space
space
I wouldnt mind seeing it happen, in High Def... but I know it would be of no use to fix the problem.
 09-01-2006, 03:48 PM         #112
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
you're right, people shouldn't want to see a movie talking about your beloved texas governor
Exactly what I was thinking
 09-01-2006, 03:50 PM         #113
rootofallevil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF i thought he realy did get a.ssanted.
 09-01-2006, 03:53 PM         #114
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
u got my hopes up.....loser
my thoughts exactly
 12 years ago '04        #115
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I wish this was a reality show, but the vice prez would need to catch one of them magic bullets too.......hold on, them people knocking at my door............
 09-01-2006, 04:26 PM         #116
The_Philosopher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
u got my hopes up.....loser

Gospel.
 09-01-2006, 04:52 PM         #117
JOHNNYMAFIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall niccas is kiddin yaselves u would really want this country 2 be ran by d*ck muthafu*kin Cheney id rather bush ya digg
 12 years ago '04        #118
space
space
LMAO at all these European fu*ks thinkin' they know the mindset of the American majority. All you know is what we put on TV. And if you believe everything you see on tv, you need to get shot too. Yall missin the point. Not all Americans agree with what Bush has done in his 2 terms. But regardless of how or why we're in this situation. The fact remains we are. And he's doin what he can while he's still in office.

But the humanity of yall motherfu*kers is loose. Regardless of his bad decisions, etc. he is still a person. fu*k you for wanting to see someone a.ssassinated for real. My family is in NY and tha world trade center struck really close to home. But still I wouldn't want to see Osama a.ssassinated in HD. fu*k outa here with your bullsh*t. You'll be judged when the time comes.

And for all that conspiracy New World Order bullsh*t. What you gonna do about it? Not a damn thing. I for one agree that there are secret societies that dictate the direction the world is going. But I think we need that cuz there's too many dumb fu*ks (just like on BX) that would fu*k it up if they got any say in the matter. So write about all your conspiracy bullsh*t, it ain't gonna change sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 DJLow2 said:
You are all moronic for wishing this was true. Real talk.
co-sign
 09-01-2006, 05:01 PM         #120
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont care if hes human. He wasnt thinking about 100,000 Innocent Iraqis when he got them k!lled and thats just the Iraqis.
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LD Luka Doncic Wins Euroleague MVP... @ 19yo He Becomes The Youngest MVP ..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
138 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Blac Chynas assistant is about to die and her family wants the money b..
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy