Sep 1 - George W. Bush HAS BEEN ASSASINATED!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9482 9482
 Mrnice said:
are you bush's dad? why u gettin mad?

as for the doc, i'll wait & see before I make a judgement
Yea I'm Bush's dad you dumb fu*k
When you learn the value of humanity and the meaning of defamation come holler at me.
 11 years ago '04        #102
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
 Killaaj said:
NO.... THE REASON U DIDNT KNOW ABOUT CLINTON WAS BECAUSE U RELY ON sh*tTY SOURCES THAT ONLY SHOW THE NEGATIVE THINGS IN THE WORLD>...... TELL ME THESE U KNOW THERE IS A MAN RUNNING OVER AMERICANS,U GOT ARABS BURNING FLAGS IN AMERICA, U GOT MEN RANDOMLY SHOOTING WOMEN AND KIDS SAYING THERE SHOULD BE NOW FUTURE.... AND U TUBE IS A VARIANT OF NEWS BROADCAST..... ITS ALL THE SAME..... BUT IM TIRED OF ARGUING WITH DUMMIES SO IM ABOUT TO GET OFF WORK..... STAY BRAINLESS

No the reason I didnt know about Clinton is because I was a kid at the time and his policies were the least of my concerns.

Now, as an Adult who makes up his own mind, and is already concerned for his future in the world... I'm researching like my life depends on it.

Why? Because it does.

THe outrage from seeing an American flag burned just links back to our conditioning from birth damnear to think our Country is the Greatest of them all. Truth is, our Economy is on the brink of collapse. We're in rediculous debt brother, we're printing a rediculous amount of new dollars every single year... tell me why they decided to remove the serial numbers from all new printed dollars. They dont want us to have a record of it.

Our dollar value is sinking all over the globe, this is what sends the biggest alarms. Tell me what you'd do if every dollar in your account/pocket/wallet was worth virtually nothing TODAY. What would you do? Conform to whatever our government has in place for you and your family.
 09-01-2006, 03:18 PM         #103
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The Pound is stronger than the dollar, holla!"

11 years ago '04        #104
space
space
 tweedle- said:
"The Pound is stronger than the dollar, holla!"

K that was prolly the gayest sh*t I've ever heard. (no homo)
 09-01-2006, 03:23 PM         #105
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
K that was prolly the gayest sh*t I've ever heard. (no homo)
So? Its a lyric from a tune, facts are gay now?

and why you saying no homo? Got something to hide but dont wanna let it out?
 11 years ago '04        #106
space
space
I was telling you no homo meaning stop saying gay a.ss sh*t. ie calling it a tune. "gee that was a swell tune". Just doesn't flow off the tongue like it should. But i'm not even about to argue with you. You got enough people to deal with on this thread.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-01-2006 at 03:36 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #107
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,399 | Props total: 3872 3872
wow i didnt know they could do something like that. should be interesting to see how they film it.
 11 years ago '04        #108
Randeezle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I was telling you no homo meaning stop saying gay a.ss sh*t. ie calling it a tune. "gee that was a swell tune". Just doesn't flow off the tongue like it should. But i'm not even about to argue with you. You got enough people to deal with on this thread.

You know the rules.... we can debate politics but this is BX so we still gotta be "cool".

How about we stick to the topic, you took a jab at something corny he said and really dont have much of an explanation as to why you did it.

Well you probably do, but don't want to stray away from the mature stance you've made in this thread... could take some of your credability away when the debate picks up speed again.

I miss debates like these, if we can change one mind in here that would be excellent.
 11 years ago '04        #109
space
space
That's cool. My stance was that a film like this made about any person is fu*ked up. Looking at Bush not as a president but a person, having a fictional film of your death created is a hit below the belt.
 09-01-2006, 03:45 PM         #110
xxeaglesfan00xx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if only this would really happen :p
 09-01-2006, 03:45 PM         #111
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Maybe not to Americans, Tune is said all the time here
 11 years ago '04        #112
Randeezle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
That's cool. My stance was that a film like this made about any person is fu*ked up. Looking at Bush not as a president but a person, having a fictional film of your death created is a hit below the belt.
Oh boy, someone get the president a life preserver before he drowns in his own river of tears.

He knows the majority of America doesnt approve him or his Administration' occupation of the whitehouse.

He should know people wouldnt mind seeing his head blown off either.

A video about it is nothing... people talk about it in pubs, bars, parties, dinner tables everywhere around the globe.
 11 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 Randeezle said:
Oh boy, someone get the president a life preserver before he drowns in his own river of tears.

He knows the majority of America doesnt approve him or his Administration' occupation of the whitehouse.

He should know people wouldnt mind seeing his head blown off either.

A video about it is nothing... people talk about it in pubs, bars, parties, dinner tables everywhere around the globe.
I personally don't think he gives a flying fu*k about what we think. He's got the rest of this term to finnish and he's out. He's got more important things at hand. Everyone acts like every president before bush made 100% of the people happy. You can never make everyone happy all the time. But given the current situation, he's doing what he's gotta do. Now as far as the film goes, if somone made a documentary about you gettin' your head blown off just cuz they didn't like you. Then released it to the public and entered it at film festivals, you know you'd be mad than a motherfu*ker.
 11 years ago '04        #114
Randeezle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I personally don't think he gives a flying fu*k about what we think. He's got the rest of this term to finnish and he's out. He's got more important things at hand. Everyone acts like every president before bush made 100% of the people happy. You can never make everyone happy all the time. But given the current situation, he's doing what he's gotta do. Now as far as the film goes, if somone made a documentary about you gettin' your head blown off just cuz they didn't like you. Then released it to the public and entered it at film festivals, you know you'd be mad than a motherfu*ker.
He's mad? Tell him to join the club.

At this point, I don't expect any President of the United States to make all of the people happy, I expect him to listen to his bosses and do what they tell him to do. I can't believe anyone has empathy for the President... he's part of the movement a.k.a. new world order his father spoke about.

He's doing what he's gotta do, like the current situation is really just a result of government incompetence and lack of communication between Bureaus.

Come on this sh*t was all planned!

If I knew it was my job to manipulate my country to persue an agenda as old as the Country.... I would expect a few people to want me dead.

Last edited by Randeezle; 09-01-2006 at 04:08 PM..
 09-01-2006, 04:42 PM         #115
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You are all moronic for wishing this was true. Real talk.
 11 years ago '04        #116
Randeezle 
space
space
I wouldnt mind seeing it happen, in High Def... but I know it would be of no use to fix the problem.
 11 years ago '06        #117
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5644 5644
you're right, people shouldn't want to see a movie talking about your beloved texas governor
 09-01-2006, 04:48 PM         #118
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
you're right, people shouldn't want to see a movie talking about your beloved texas governor
Exactly what I was thinking
 09-01-2006, 04:50 PM         #119
rootofallevil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF i thought he realy did get a.ssanted.
 09-01-2006, 04:53 PM         #120
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
u got my hopes up.....loser
my thoughts exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy