Sep 1 - George W. Bush HAS BEEN ASSASINATED!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:
I dont know bout that but f!ghting against your opressors is wrong? Are you a Black male? Would you of been happy to be kept as a slave?
NO... BUT THATS WHAT THEY THINK THERE SUPPOSE TO DO.... LIKE TERRORIST ATTACKS HAPPENED WAY BEFORE BUSH... BUT WE WRONG FOR f!ghtING BACK.....
 09-01-2006, 02:53 PM         #82
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
NO... BUT THATS WHAT THEY THINK THERE SUPPOSE TO DO.... LIKE TERRORIST ATTACKS HAPPENED WAY BEFORE BUSH... BUT WE WRONG FOR f!ghtING BACK.....
There would be no terrorist attacks if America kept their nose out of other peoples business.
 11 years ago '05        #83
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Jealous of your country?

WHY DO ALL OF THESE POSTS COME FROM SOME PEOPLE WHO ARENT IN AMERICA? AND SOME COME FROM T.V. BASED AMERICANS.
 09-01-2006, 02:54 PM         #84
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
WHY DO ALL OF THESE POSTS COME FROM SOME PEOPLE WHO ARENT IN AMERICA? AND SOME COME FROM T.V. BASED AMERICANS.
Well, explain to me, why would I be jealous of your country?
 11 years ago '05        #85
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
There would be no terrorist attacks if America kept their nose out of other peoples business.

JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SAUDI ARIBA......
WE HELPED THEM f!ght SADDAM.... THATS WERE IT FALLS DOWN WITH THE ARABS.... BIN LADEN WAS MAD THEY TOOK OUR HELP INSTEAD OF HIS....
BUT BINLADEN IS RESPONSIBLE OF MORE THAN 500 deathS OF HIS ON FOR STICKING HIS NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLE BUSSINESS
 11 years ago '05        #86
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Well, explain to me, why would I be jealous of your country?

BECAUSE SIMPLY WE HAVE MORE POWER....
 11 years ago '06        #87
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
 Killaaj said:
ITS LIKE U PEOPLE CRITIZE OUR PRESIDENT WHEN HE'S IN OFFICE AND DOES SOMETHING U THINK IS WRONG.... JUST LIKE CLINTON..... THEN U SAY O WHAT A GOOD PRESIDENT HE WAS WHEN THEY LEAVE..... MAKE UP UR MIND... IF U DONT LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT LEAVE.... BUT DONT COME BACK.... U AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE JEALOUS IN REALITY of OUR COUNTRY.... THEY DONT LIVE HERE AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING WE FACE IN THIS COUNTRY DAY TO DAY PUT THEY KNOW MORE....
nobody is jealous of the US. the dollar is weakening, people are growing more and more apathetic towards the gov't, the US is losing its mojo right now. fu*k BUSH, he could give 2 fu*ks about you if you're black. you should know that.
 09-01-2006, 02:57 PM         #88
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
WE HELPED THEM f!ght SADDAM.... THATS WERE IT FALLS DOWN WITH THE ARABS.... BIN LADEN WAS MAD THEY TOOK OUR HELP INSTEAD OF HIS....
BUT BINLADEN IS RESPONSIBLE OF MORE THAN 500 deathS OF HIS ON FOR STICKING HIS NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLE BUSSINESS

sh*t gos further back than just 10-20 years.

America is responsible for over 100,000 innocent deaths in Iraq alone, dont even bother bringing up numbers of deaths.
 09-01-2006, 02:58 PM         #89
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
BECAUSE SIMPLY WE HAVE MORE POWER....

Your one of these idiots who think the power of a country makes it better. You really need to leave America and learn something of the world.
 09-01-2006, 02:59 PM         #90
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how you just totally ignored my other post tho. Says everything
 11 years ago '06        #91
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Killaaj said:
who trained bin laden? and who is this backfiring on?
 11 years ago '05        #92
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:

sh*t gos further back than just 10-20 years.

America is responsible for over 100,000 innocent deaths in Iraq alone, dont even bother bringing up numbers of deaths.

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT......
 11 years ago '04        #93
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
got a n*gga hopes up and sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #94
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
 Killaaj said:
ITS LIKE U PEOPLE CRITIZE OUR PRESIDENT WHEN HE'S IN OFFICE AND DOES SOMETHING U THINK IS WRONG.... JUST LIKE CLINTON..... THEN U SAY O WHAT A GOOD PRESIDENT HE WAS WHEN THEY LEAVE..... MAKE UP UR MIND... IF U DONT LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT LEAVE.... BUT DONT COME BACK.... U AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE JEALOUS IN REALITY of OUR COUNTRY.... THEY DONT LIVE HERE AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING WE FACE IN THIS COUNTRY DAY TO DAY PUT THEY KNOW MORE....
Bro.... you live here and dont know what we face in this Country.

Once a US citizen sheds him/herself of the pretentious attitude we've had engraved into our minds... the "greatest superpower in the world", you will understand most of the World isnt Jealous of our Country at all.

Take a trip on Memory lane, youtube is an AWESOME resource I'd hop on that site and watch video after video, theres a ton of history lessons to be learned.

Clinton, yeah my Brothas and Sistas loved the guy but just like Cedric the Entertainer Said, we didnt have a clue on his policy's... we just knew he smoked trees and got head by his hoe on the side.

Doenst make him an honest man by any means... we've just been programmed to glorify disfunctional behavior so of course we're going to relate closer with a president like Clinton.
 11 years ago '05        #95
Killaaj 
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
who trained bin laden? and who is this backfiring on?

I DONT RESPOND TO DUMMIES
 11 years ago '05        #96
Killaaj 
space
space
 Randeezle said:
Bro.... you live here and dont know what we face in this Country.

Once a US citizen sheds him/herself of the pretentious attitude we've had engraved into our minds... the "greatest superpower in the world", you will understand most of the World isnt Jealous of our Country at all.

Take a trip on Memory lane, youtube is an AWESOME resource I'd hop on that site and watch video after video, theres a ton of history lessons to be learned.

Clinton, yeah my Brothas and Sistas loved the guy but just like Cedric the Entertainer Said, we didnt have a clue on his policy's... we just knew he smoked trees and got head by his hoe on the side.

Doenst make him an honest man by any means... we've just been programmed to glorify disfunctional behavior so of course we're going to relate closer with a president like Clinton.

NO.... THE REASON U DIDNT KNOW ABOUT CLINTON WAS BECAUSE U RELY ON sh*tTY SOURCES THAT ONLY SHOW THE NEGATIVE THINGS IN THE WORLD>...... TELL ME THESE U KNOW THERE IS A MAN RUNNING OVER AMERICANS,U GOT ARABS BURNING FLAGS IN AMERICA, U GOT MEN RANDOMLY SHOOTING WOMEN AND KIDS SAYING THERE SHOULD BE NOW FUTURE.... AND U TUBE IS A VARIANT OF NEWS BROADCAST..... ITS ALL THE SAME..... BUT IM TIRED OF ARGUING WITH DUMMIES SO IM ABOUT TO GET OFF WORK..... STAY BRAINLESS
 09-01-2006, 03:05 PM         #97
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
LIKE WHERE U GET UR FACTS FROM..... U THINK ANY OF THOSE PERSIANS WANTED TO BECOME AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY.... DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT IS IN THE QURAN..... DO U KNOW IN THE QURAN IT SAYS k!ll THE KAFIRS WHERE EVER U SEE THEM.... DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN..... AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD GOD HAVE A SERVANT THAT k!llS PEOPLE..... LIKE THAT DONT MAKE SENSE..... MUSLIMS ARENT FORCE BECAUSE THERE BORN INTO IT..... JUST LIKE US CHRISTIANS..... WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ISRAEL.... WHY DO BINLADEN CONSTANTLY SAY IF WE CHANGE TO ISLAM EVERYTHING WOULD BE FORGOTTEN..... U SHOW U HAVE NO BRAINS EXCEPT GOGGLE.....

you're a very intelligent person cuz you sound like you really know what you're talking about......

:hang: you should hang yourself 4 posting such ignorance
 11 years ago '06        #98
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Killaaj said:
I DONT RESPOND TO DUMMIES
exactly, you're confused by the bullsh*t that the gov't feeds your a.ss.
 09-01-2006, 03:09 PM         #99
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
exactly, you're confused by the bullsh*t that the gov't feeds your a.ss.
I think he's in a state of shock, he bad repped me the other day saying ALL americans agree with him.

now americans are letting him know the truth he's shocked and pretty much not got a clue
 09-01-2006, 03:12 PM         #100
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT......

I love how when you're proved wrong, you either ignore it or you just act clueless

Last edited by tweedle-; 09-01-2006 at 03:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago