Sep 1 - George W. Bush HAS BEEN ASSASINATED!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
168 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 133 133
 tweedle- said:
Jealous of your country?

WHY DO ALL OF THESE POSTS COME FROM SOME PEOPLE WHO ARENT IN AMERICA? AND SOME COME FROM T.V. BASED AMERICANS.
 09-01-2006, 01:54 PM         #82
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
WHY DO ALL OF THESE POSTS COME FROM SOME PEOPLE WHO ARENT IN AMERICA? AND SOME COME FROM T.V. BASED AMERICANS.
Well, explain to me, why would I be jealous of your country?
 12 years ago '05        #83
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
There would be no terrorist attacks if America kept their nose out of other peoples business.

JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SAUDI ARIBA......
WE HELPED THEM f!ght SADDAM.... THATS WERE IT FALLS DOWN WITH THE ARABS.... BIN LADEN WAS MAD THEY TOOK OUR HELP INSTEAD OF HIS....
BUT BINLADEN IS RESPONSIBLE OF MORE THAN 500 deathS OF HIS ON FOR STICKING HIS NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLE BUSSINESS
 12 years ago '05        #84
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Well, explain to me, why would I be jealous of your country?

BECAUSE SIMPLY WE HAVE MORE POWER....
 09-01-2006, 01:57 PM         #85
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SAUDI ARIBA......
WE HELPED THEM f!ght SADDAM.... THATS WERE IT FALLS DOWN WITH THE ARABS.... BIN LADEN WAS MAD THEY TOOK OUR HELP INSTEAD OF HIS....
BUT BINLADEN IS RESPONSIBLE OF MORE THAN 500 deathS OF HIS ON FOR STICKING HIS NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLE BUSSINESS

sh*t gos further back than just 10-20 years.

America is responsible for over 100,000 innocent deaths in Iraq alone, dont even bother bringing up numbers of deaths.
 09-01-2006, 01:58 PM         #86
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
BECAUSE SIMPLY WE HAVE MORE POWER....

Your one of these idiots who think the power of a country makes it better. You really need to leave America and learn something of the world.
 09-01-2006, 01:59 PM         #87
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how you just totally ignored my other post tho. Says everything
 12 years ago '05        #88
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:

sh*t gos further back than just 10-20 years.

America is responsible for over 100,000 innocent deaths in Iraq alone, dont even bother bringing up numbers of deaths.

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT......
 12 years ago '04        #89
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 24 24
got a n*gga hopes up and sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #90
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,409 | Props total: 1061 1061
 Killaaj said:
ITS LIKE U PEOPLE CRITIZE OUR PRESIDENT WHEN HE'S IN OFFICE AND DOES SOMETHING U THINK IS WRONG.... JUST LIKE CLINTON..... THEN U SAY O WHAT A GOOD PRESIDENT HE WAS WHEN THEY LEAVE..... MAKE UP UR MIND... IF U DONT LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT LEAVE.... BUT DONT COME BACK.... U AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE JEALOUS IN REALITY of OUR COUNTRY.... THEY DONT LIVE HERE AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING WE FACE IN THIS COUNTRY DAY TO DAY PUT THEY KNOW MORE....
Bro.... you live here and dont know what we face in this Country.

Once a US citizen sheds him/herself of the pretentious attitude we've had engraved into our minds... the "greatest superpower in the world", you will understand most of the World isnt Jealous of our Country at all.

Take a trip on Memory lane, youtube is an AWESOME resource I'd hop on that site and watch video after video, theres a ton of history lessons to be learned.

Clinton, yeah my Brothas and Sistas loved the guy but just like Cedric the Entertainer Said, we didnt have a clue on his policy's... we just knew he smoked trees and got head by his hoe on the side.

Doenst make him an honest man by any means... we've just been programmed to glorify disfunctional behavior so of course we're going to relate closer with a president like Clinton.
 12 years ago '05        #91
Killaaj 
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
who trained bin laden? and who is this backfiring on?

I DONT RESPOND TO DUMMIES
 12 years ago '05        #92
Killaaj 
space
space
 Randeezle said:
Bro.... you live here and dont know what we face in this Country.

Once a US citizen sheds him/herself of the pretentious attitude we've had engraved into our minds... the "greatest superpower in the world", you will understand most of the World isnt Jealous of our Country at all.

Take a trip on Memory lane, youtube is an AWESOME resource I'd hop on that site and watch video after video, theres a ton of history lessons to be learned.

Clinton, yeah my Brothas and Sistas loved the guy but just like Cedric the Entertainer Said, we didnt have a clue on his policy's... we just knew he smoked trees and got head by his hoe on the side.

Doenst make him an honest man by any means... we've just been programmed to glorify disfunctional behavior so of course we're going to relate closer with a president like Clinton.

NO.... THE REASON U DIDNT KNOW ABOUT CLINTON WAS BECAUSE U RELY ON sh*tTY SOURCES THAT ONLY SHOW THE NEGATIVE THINGS IN THE WORLD>...... TELL ME THESE U KNOW THERE IS A MAN RUNNING OVER AMERICANS,U GOT ARABS BURNING FLAGS IN AMERICA, U GOT MEN RANDOMLY SHOOTING WOMEN AND KIDS SAYING THERE SHOULD BE NOW FUTURE.... AND U TUBE IS A VARIANT OF NEWS BROADCAST..... ITS ALL THE SAME..... BUT IM TIRED OF ARGUING WITH DUMMIES SO IM ABOUT TO GET OFF WORK..... STAY BRAINLESS
 09-01-2006, 02:05 PM         #93
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
LIKE WHERE U GET UR FACTS FROM..... U THINK ANY OF THOSE PERSIANS WANTED TO BECOME AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY.... DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT IS IN THE QURAN..... DO U KNOW IN THE QURAN IT SAYS k!ll THE KAFIRS WHERE EVER U SEE THEM.... DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN..... AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD GOD HAVE A SERVANT THAT k!llS PEOPLE..... LIKE THAT DONT MAKE SENSE..... MUSLIMS ARENT FORCE BECAUSE THERE BORN INTO IT..... JUST LIKE US CHRISTIANS..... WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ISRAEL.... WHY DO BINLADEN CONSTANTLY SAY IF WE CHANGE TO ISLAM EVERYTHING WOULD BE FORGOTTEN..... U SHOW U HAVE NO BRAINS EXCEPT GOGGLE.....

you're a very intelligent person cuz you sound like you really know what you're talking about......

:hang: you should hang yourself 4 posting such ignorance
 09-01-2006, 02:09 PM         #94
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
exactly, you're confused by the bullsh*t that the gov't feeds your a.ss.
I think he's in a state of shock, he bad repped me the other day saying ALL americans agree with him.

now americans are letting him know the truth he's shocked and pretty much not got a clue
 09-01-2006, 02:12 PM         #95
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT......

I love how when you're proved wrong, you either ignore it or you just act clueless

Last edited by tweedle-; 09-01-2006 at 02:16 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #96
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,395 | Props total: 12456 12456
 Mrnice said:
are you bush's dad? why u gettin mad?

as for the doc, i'll wait & see before I make a judgement
Yea I'm Bush's dad you dumb fu*k
When you learn the value of humanity and the meaning of defamation come holler at me.
 12 years ago '04        #97
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,409 | Props total: 1061 1061
 Killaaj said:
NO.... THE REASON U DIDNT KNOW ABOUT CLINTON WAS BECAUSE U RELY ON sh*tTY SOURCES THAT ONLY SHOW THE NEGATIVE THINGS IN THE WORLD>...... TELL ME THESE U KNOW THERE IS A MAN RUNNING OVER AMERICANS,U GOT ARABS BURNING FLAGS IN AMERICA, U GOT MEN RANDOMLY SHOOTING WOMEN AND KIDS SAYING THERE SHOULD BE NOW FUTURE.... AND U TUBE IS A VARIANT OF NEWS BROADCAST..... ITS ALL THE SAME..... BUT IM TIRED OF ARGUING WITH DUMMIES SO IM ABOUT TO GET OFF WORK..... STAY BRAINLESS

No the reason I didnt know about Clinton is because I was a kid at the time and his policies were the least of my concerns.

Now, as an Adult who makes up his own mind, and is already concerned for his future in the world... I'm researching like my life depends on it.

Why? Because it does.

THe outrage from seeing an American flag burned just links back to our conditioning from birth damnear to think our Country is the Greatest of them all. Truth is, our Economy is on the brink of collapse. We're in rediculous debt brother, we're printing a rediculous amount of new dollars every single year... tell me why they decided to remove the serial numbers from all new printed dollars. They dont want us to have a record of it.

Our dollar value is sinking all over the globe, this is what sends the biggest alarms. Tell me what you'd do if every dollar in your account/pocket/wallet was worth virtually nothing TODAY. What would you do? Conform to whatever our government has in place for you and your family.
 09-01-2006, 02:18 PM         #98
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The Pound is stronger than the dollar, holla!"

12 years ago '04        #99
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,395 | Props total: 12456 12456
 tweedle- said:
"The Pound is stronger than the dollar, holla!"

K that was prolly the gayest sh*t I've ever heard. (no homo)
 09-01-2006, 02:23 PM         #100
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
K that was prolly the gayest sh*t I've ever heard. (no homo)
So? Its a lyric from a tune, facts are gay now?

and why you saying no homo? Got something to hide but dont wanna let it out?
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
116 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
20% off Playstation Store Code
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy