Sep 1 - George W. Bush HAS BEEN ASSASINATED!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
damn, i wanna see this sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #62
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:
Lets see, the Biggest proof could easily be The Qu'ran.

So lemme get this straight, this spread by the sword thing is basically convert to Islam or die but yet, theres nothing of this in the Qu'ran. It says in the Qu'ran "Let there be no compulsion in religion". If you knew anything of Islam, you would also know that it teachs that a persons faith should be pure and sincere, how can your faith be pure and sincere, if its forced on you?

Do you know what the largest Islamic country in the world is? Indonesia. Theres never been a battle there, so how were they forced? Wheres the sword there? Ask ANY muslim if they were forced to become a muslim and you'll receive the answer, no.

LIKE WHERE U GET UR FACTS FROM..... U THINK ANY OF THOSE PERSIANS WANTED TO BECOME AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY.... DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT IS IN THE QURAN..... DO U KNOW IN THE QURAN IT SAYS k!ll THE KAFIRS WHERE EVER U SEE THEM.... DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN..... AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD GOD HAVE A SERVANT THAT k!llS PEOPLE..... LIKE THAT DONT MAKE SENSE..... MUSLIMS ARENT FORCE BECAUSE THERE BORN INTO IT..... JUST LIKE US CHRISTIANS..... WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ISRAEL.... WHY DO BINLADEN CONSTANTLY SAY IF WE CHANGE TO ISLAM EVERYTHING WOULD BE FORGOTTEN..... U SHOW U HAVE NO BRAINS EXCEPT GOGGLE.....
 09-01-2006, 02:31 PM         #63
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
SO UR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PRESIDENT....
KILL UR SELF..... FA REAL
So is the President more important than you? If you think so, you're a bigger fool than I thought.

Noone on this earth is more important than anyone else.
 11 years ago '05        #64
Killaaj 
space
space
Each and every human being in this world is not in favour of maintaining peace and harmony. There are many, who would disrupt it for their own vested interests. Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to f!ght where there is oppression. The f!ght against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice.

SO THATS A MYTH.....
 11 years ago '05        #65
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
So is the President more important than you? If you think so, you're a bigger fool than I thought.

Noone on this earth is more important than anyone else.

U A FOOL PERIOD.....
 09-01-2006, 02:33 PM         #66
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
killaaj, have you noticed nobody has every cosigned you, EVER.

And you cant' realise you wrong, you a dumb motherfu*ker, you're the reason most dudes think americans are f*g**ts
 11 years ago '04        #67
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 835 835
 Killaaj said:
ALL THOSE bombINGS ARE IRAQIS k!llING IRAQIS...
THATS WHY AMERICA DONT WANT THERE TROOPS THERE...... SHOWS WHERE UR KNOWLEDGE IS..... IF WE WAS CLOSE TO CIVIL WAR U WOULD KNOW.... DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN?
Please... stop....

Our government is INFAMOUS for false flag operations, everyone knows that.

You don't think theres a possibility of 3rd party operations funded and supported by our Government in Iraq right now bombing key targets and fueling the "chaos" to Justify our being in Iraq?

Theres already been reports of "Contractors" being pulled over by Iraqi police and them finding explosives in these vehicles.

What about the huge shipment of US firearms that came up "missing" only to be found in Iraq with the serial number not on them?

These Numbers werent shaved off... they were NEVER PUT ON!

Dont be a sheep, they have alot riding on the success of Iraq, believe they'll do any dirt they can to make sure it goes the way it's supposed to.

Believe our country has been under seige since JFK was a.ssasinated. Recent leaks link Lyndon B Johnson to his a.ssasination. If Kennedy wasnt sniped, Johnson would probably still be in Prison... you do know he was facing a laundry list of charges right?

This is so disgusting.

The fact of the matter is, it wouldnt matter if Bush was a.ssasinated... look who our Vice President is! I'm sure their movement doesnt rest on just Bush's occupation of the Whitehouse... or Cheney's for that matter.

Last edited by Randeezle; 09-01-2006 at 02:36 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #68
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,363 | Props total: 5609 5609
I didn't vote for bush, therefore he is not my leader. he didn't do sh*t for me these last 7 years so fu*k him. I'll get the popcorn ready.
 11 years ago '05        #69
Killaaj 
space
space
 Randeezle said:
Please... stop....

Our government is INFAMOUS for false flag operations, everyone knows that.

You don't think theres a possibility of 3rd party operations funded and supported by our Government in Iraq right now bombing key targets and fueling the "chaos" to Justify our being in Iraq?

Theres already been reports of "Contractors" being pulled over by Iraqi police and them finding explosives in these vehicles.

What about the huge shipment of US firearms that came up "missing" only to be found in Iraq with the serial number not on them?

These Numbers werent shaved off... they were NEVER PUT ON!

Dont be a sheep, they have alot riding on the success of Iraq, believe they'll do any dirt they can to make sure it goes the way it's supposed to.

Believe our country has been under seige since JFK was a.ssasinated. Recent leaks link Lyndon B Johnson to his a.ssasination. If Kennedy wasnt sniped, Johnson would probably still be in Prison... you do know he was facing a laundry list of charges right?

This is so disgusting.

The fact of the matter is, it wouldnt matter if Bush was a.ssasinated... look who our Vice President is! I'm sure their movement doesnt rest on just Bush's occupation of the Whitehouse... or Cheney's for that matter.

USING UR OWN BRAIN.......
 11 years ago '05        #70
Killaaj 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
killaaj, have you noticed nobody has every cosigned you, EVER.

And you cant' realise you wrong, you a dumb motherfu*ker, you're the reason most dudes think americans are f*g**ts

WOW..... WHAT I SUPPOSE TO DO STOP..... HAVE U REALIZED THAT EVERYTHING U PEOPLE SAY AND COME UP WITH IS OFF UR HEAD....
LIKE I NEVER SEEN ANY FACTS BUT U DUMB AND ALL THIS.... U CAN JUST LOOK AND TELL U DONT LIKE JEWS..... AND WHY DO U SEEM TO KEEP CURSING LIKE UR TOUGH..... STICK TO POSTING LITTLE MAN....
 11 years ago '04        #71
Randeezle 
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
I didn't vote for bush, therefore he is not my leader. he didn't do sh*t for me these last 7 years so fu*k him. I'll get the popcorn
ready.
Hate to say it, but Kerry and Bush are from the same camp.

It doesnt matter, Illuminati's game plan is pushing forward right on schedule.

There is no faith to be had for the government, they dont give a sh*t about you.
 11 years ago '06        #72
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Sirocco said:
u got my hopes up.....loser
yeah i was thinkin the same damn thang man
 11 years ago '06        #73
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Randeezle said:

There is no faith to be had for the government, they dont give a sh*t about you.
:applause: I agree with you 100% on this :applause:
 09-01-2006, 02:43 PM         #74
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
LIKE WHERE U GET UR FACTS FROM..... U THINK ANY OF THOSE PERSIANS WANTED TO BECOME AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY.... DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT IS IN THE QURAN..... DO U KNOW IN THE QURAN IT SAYS k!ll THE KAFIRS WHERE EVER U SEE THEM.... DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN..... AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD GOD HAVE A SERVANT THAT k!llS PEOPLE..... LIKE THAT DONT MAKE SENSE..... MUSLIMS ARENT FORCE BECAUSE THERE BORN INTO IT..... JUST LIKE US CHRISTIANS..... WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ISRAEL.... WHY DO BINLADEN CONSTANTLY SAY IF WE CHANGE TO ISLAM EVERYTHING WOULD BE FORGOTTEN..... U SHOW U HAVE NO BRAINS EXCEPT GOGGLE.....
What more facts do you need then the Qu'ran? What more is gonna tell you aboubt Islam then the Qu'ran? Theres nothing about no Spread by the Sword in the Qu'ran.

Yes, it says "Kill The Kafirs" but this is taken out of context, if you read the Qu'ran, you will see this is meant during Battle.

Read this:
Critics of Islam actually quote this verse out of context. In order to understand the context, we need to read from verse 1 of this surah. It says that there was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Mushriqs (pagans) of Makkah. This treaty was violated by the Mushriqs of Makkah. A period of four months was given to the Mushriqs of Makkah to make amends. Otherwise war would be declared against them. Verse 5 of Surah Taubah says:

"But when the forbidden months are past, then f!ght and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful."

[Al-Qur'an 9:5]

This verse is quoted during a battle.

Muslims are born into it? So I couldnt just convert to Islam tomorrow? People have choices in life, if they are brought up in a Muslim/Christian/Jewish etc household, they dont have to stick to it.

Why do you let the actions of some form your whole opinion on them? Are all black people drug dealing gangsters? Do Ku Klux Klan members represent all of Christianity? Do the Priest who r*pe the young Choir boys represent all of Christianity?

I understand why you may think Islam is a terrible religion because of what the media and everything/everyone around you feeds you but open your eyes, stop being just a stereotype.

Last edited by tweedle-; 09-01-2006 at 02:46 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #75
Randeezle 
space
space
 Killaaj said:
USING UR OWN BRAIN.......
It's called critical thinking.

Do everyone a favor and simply read up and find out what's really happening man. I have no problem with you, when the sh*t hits the fan, we're all we gonna have so I suggest everyone elevate their thinking and open their eyes.
 11 years ago '06        #76
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,363 | Props total: 5609 5609
 Randeezle said:

I didn't vote period I know my vote doesn't mean sh*t. I'm not going to be a tool for the democrats who only come through black neighborhoods when they need votes.
 11 years ago '04        #77
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
You got my hopes up
 09-01-2006, 02:45 PM         #78
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Each and every human being in this world is not in favour of maintaining peace and harmony. There are many, who would disrupt it for their own vested interests. Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to f!ght where there is oppression. The f!ght against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice.

SO THATS A MYTH.....
I dont know bout that but f!ghting against your opressors is wrong? Are you a Black male? Would you of been happy to be kept as a slave?
 11 years ago '05        #79
Killaaj 
space
space
 Randeezle said:

ITS LIKE U PEOPLE CRITIZE OUR PRESIDENT WHEN HE'S IN OFFICE AND DOES SOMETHING U THINK IS WRONG.... JUST LIKE CLINTON..... THEN U SAY O WHAT A GOOD PRESIDENT HE WAS WHEN THEY LEAVE..... MAKE UP UR MIND... IF U DONT LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT LEAVE.... BUT DONT COME BACK.... U AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE JEALOUS IN REALITY of OUR COUNTRY.... THEY DONT LIVE HERE AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING WE FACE IN THIS COUNTRY DAY TO DAY PUT THEY KNOW MORE....
 09-01-2006, 02:51 PM         #80
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jealous of your country?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago