Sep 1 - George W. Bush HAS BEEN ASSASINATED!

most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 RichardG said:
Thats crazy Kilaaj just because a couple of FUNDAMENTALIST muslims have k!lled some innocent americans they don't account for every muslim the vast majority of muslims live peacefully
America are currently doing more k!lling of innocent people under the name of christianity than muslims.
FIRST OFF I NEVER SAID I HATE ALL MUSLIMS..... I SAY I DO NOT AGREE WITH ISLAM AND BEING SPREAD BY THE SWORD..... TO ME GOD WOULD NEVER SPREAD HIS WORD BY FORCE..... AND U SAY WHAT..... n*gga WE GOT TERRORIST ATTACKS EVERYDAY..... JUST BECAUSE IT DONT COMEON FOX OR CNN DONT MEAN ITS NOT HAPPENING..... SO THE bombING OF WORLD TRADE CENTER IN FEBURARY 1993, 9/11, THE EMBASSY bombINGS,
THE bombING IN SAUDI, AND THE bombING OF THE BOAT OF MARINES, ARE NOTHING RIGHT..... BUT THE MAIN THING IS THE BIBLE DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE.... IN THE QURAN, GODS SERVANT IS A k!llER....
 11 years ago '05        #42
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 r a n c i d said:
Bush is a terrorist, why does he deserve to live?

Thousands have died from his judgement, probably even more.

HOW HAS THOUSANDS DIED IN HIS JUDGEMENT...... WHY DO U DESERVE TO LIVE.... HE'S MORE VALUABLE THEN U....
 11 years ago '05        #43
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:
Americans are k!lling innocent people everyday. Islam doesnt promote Violence.

WHAT ISLAM U TALKING ABOUT....
 11 years ago '05        #44
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Really the Koran and Tora are just the old testiment and new testiment <--sp?

All religion is fundamentally the same. Just different pictures.

 09-01-2006, 01:30 PM         #45
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
HOW HAS THOUSANDS DIED IN HIS JUDGEMENT...... WHY DO U DESERVE TO LIVE.... HE'S MORE VALUABLE THEN U....
Iraq ring a bell.
 09-01-2006, 01:30 PM         #46
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
FIRST OFF I NEVER SAID I HATE ALL MUSLIMS..... I SAY I DO NOT AGREE WITH ISLAM AND BEING SPREAD BY THE SWORD..... TO ME GOD WOULD NEVER SPREAD HIS WORD BY FORCE..... AND U SAY WHAT..... n*gga WE GOT TERRORIST ATTACKS EVERYDAY..... JUST BECAUSE IT DONT COMEON FOX OR CNN DONT MEAN ITS NOT HAPPENING..... SO THE bombING OF WORLD TRADE CENTER IN FEBURARY 1993, 9/11, THE EMBASSY bombINGS,
THE bombING IN SAUDI, AND THE bombING OF THE BOAT OF MARINES, ARE NOTHING RIGHT..... BUT THE MAIN THING IS THE BIBLE DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE.... IN THE QURAN, GODS SERVANT IS A k!llER....
The whole Spread by the Sword thing is a myth, created by Europeans during the crusade who didnt want Islam spreading. When was the last time you read the Qu'ran? It says "Let there be no compulsion in religion" and Islam teachs that a persons faith must be pure and sincere, so it cant be forced on anyone.

Sure there are Islamic extremist, just like there are Christian ones. Whats up with all the Priest fu*king the Choir boys?:wow: Does God promote that? You let maybe 1% of people who twist the teachings of religion cloud your judgement on the whole thing. Learn about something before you speak on it.
 09-01-2006, 01:31 PM         #47
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ George Bush being more valuable than someone else. This guy is ridiculously stupid.
 11 years ago '05        #48
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 r a n c i d said:
Iraq ring a bell.

DO U KNOW IRAQ IS HEADING TO CIVIL WAR.....
 09-01-2006, 01:36 PM         #49
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good News!
 11 years ago '05        #50
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:
The whole Spread by the Sword thing is a myth, created by Europeans during the crusade who didnt want Islam spreading. When was the last time you read the Qu'ran? It says "Let there be no compulsion in religion" and Islam teachs that a persons faith must be pure and sincere, so it cant be forced on anyone.

Sure there are Islamic extremist, just like there are Christian ones. Whats up with all the Priest fu*king the Choir boys?:wow: Does God promote that? You let maybe 1% of people who twist the teachings of religion cloud your judgement on the whole thing. Learn about something before you speak on it.


SHOW ME PROOF OF THE MYTH.... U SEE U TRYING SO HARD TO BACK SOMETHIN U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT..... ISLAM HAS AND ALWAYS BEEN SPREAD BY THE SWORD..... JUST STOP CAUSE U REALLY DONT KNOW sh*t... U ALWAYS SAY DUM sh*t MAN...
 11 years ago '05        #51
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:
lmao @ George Bush being more valuable than someone else. This guy is ridiculously stupid.

IF GEORGE BUSH DIED HIS FUNERAL WOULD BE ON T.V..... IF U DIED NO ONE WOULD NO..... NOW WHO'S STUPID.......U
 09-01-2006, 01:47 PM         #52
RichardG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
George W Bush is notoriously thick.
Just because his funeral would be on tv does not mean he is better than anyone else just more well known.
 09-01-2006, 01:48 PM         #53
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
SHOW ME PROOF OF THE MYTH.... U SEE U TRYING SO HARD TO BACK SOMETHIN U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT..... ISLAM HAS AND ALWAYS BEEN SPREAD BY THE SWORD..... JUST STOP CAUSE U REALLY DONT KNOW sh*t... U ALWAYS SAY DUM sh*t MAN...
Lets see, the Biggest proof could easily be The Qu'ran.

So lemme get this straight, this spread by the sword thing is basically convert to Islam or die but yet, theres nothing of this in the Qu'ran. It says in the Qu'ran "Let there be no compulsion in religion". If you knew anything of Islam, you would also know that it teachs that a persons faith should be pure and sincere, how can your faith be pure and sincere, if its forced on you?

Do you know what the largest Islamic country in the world is? Indonesia. Theres never been a battle there, so how were they forced? Wheres the sword there? Ask ANY muslim if they were forced to become a muslim and you'll receive the answer, no.
 09-01-2006, 01:49 PM         #54
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
IF GEORGE BUSH DIED HIS FUNERAL WOULD BE ON T.V..... IF U DIED NO ONE WOULD NO..... NOW WHO'S STUPID.......U
So him being on TV makes him more important for me?

and people wonder why Americans are hated
 09-01-2006, 01:51 PM         #55
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
DO U KNOW IRAQ IS HEADING TO CIVIL WAR.....
So is America, what's your point?

Man ask anyone in the army, they'll tell you going to war in iraq has k!lled thousands, they might not like to agree, but they'll agree
 09-01-2006, 02:09 PM         #56
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Misleading tiitle on purpose......
 11 years ago '05        #57
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 r a n c i d said:
So is America, what's your point?

Man ask anyone in the army, they'll tell you going to war in iraq has k!lled thousands, they might not like to agree, but they'll agree

DUDE U DUMB.... U THINK IRAQ WAS BETTER THEN WHEN SADDAM WAS PRESIDENT U STUPID.... DO U KNOW ITS A WAR IRAQ IS FACING AGAINST IRAQ..... ALL THOSE bombINGS ARE IRAQIS k!llING IRAQIS...
THATS WHY AMERICA DONT WANT THERE TROOPS THERE...... SHOWS WHERE UR KNOWLEDGE IS..... IF WE WAS CLOSE TO CIVIL WAR U WOULD KNOW.... DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN?
 11 years ago '06        #58
Mrnice 
space
avatar space
space
$269 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I know I'm prolly gonna get hate for this but I think this is SUPER fu*ked up. I mean they could have gotten the same effect if they just created a fictional president for a fictional movie. The fact that they are making it documentary style is just a stab at him as a person. Now lookin' at him as a person instead of a president, any one of you in the same situation would be heated if someone created a story about you gettin' capped. :finger: the producers of this movie

are you bush's dad? why u gettin mad?

as for the doc, i'll wait & see before I make a judgement
 11 years ago '05        #59
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:
So him being on TV makes him more important for me?

and people wonder why Americans are hated

SO UR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PRESIDENT....
KILL UR SELF..... FA REAL
 11 years ago '04        #60
lildesdes32 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
damn i wish this was true
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy