Crunchy Black Interview And Why He Left 3-6 Mafia

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2006, 01:29 AM         #21
PHANTOM TWIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snyder said:
lol im glad this was a written out interview, if you've heard how this ni99a talks hahaha.
LMAO.
 09-02-2006, 01:43 AM         #22
Shinin'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
^^^ fu*k you homo...mark a.ss pawn...go mudwrestle with some insurgents you fu*kboy...no one cares about the bay? no one cares about YOU..and it wasnt a grammy you fu*kign moron...STOP RAMBLING NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR OPINION........GO GET BLOWN UP BY A ROADSIDE bomb YOU STORMTROOPER PIECE OF sh*t
you give every n*gga in the bay a bad name , i dont even agree with the war in iraq at all and i dont think the US should be there period but you never wish death on someone like that thats some bullsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #23
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
 TCV said:
^^^ fu*k you homo...mark a.ss pawn...go mudwrestle with some insurgents you fu*kboy...no one cares about the bay? no one cares about YOU..and it wasnt a grammy you fu*kign moron...STOP RAMBLING NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR OPINION........GO GET BLOWN UP BY A ROADSIDE bomb YOU STORMTROOPER PIECE OF sh*t
Man thats fu*ked how going to wish death on someone thats in Iraq f!ghting for you and all of us You went to far with that statement.
 09-02-2006, 11:43 AM         #24
PHANTOM TWIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
mark a.ss pawn - ha, ha, ha, sounds like something a kid from the suburbs would say when he's trying to be hip and tough after years of piano and ballet lessons. Get the fukk outta here you suburban e-thug in training.
 11 years ago '05        #25
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 473 473
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...buddy i don't think he sayin he came up with that word/phrase, but tha idea of tha song so quit tryina brag bout tha bay area that no 1 cares about

and ye crunch black on sum abc rhymes but he just gotta sum what crunk delivery that appaels ova paul & j beats...paul & j ain't lyrical eitha..them dudes don't even know how to stay on topic...all that got is beats, creativity & delivery...eitha way they'll neva really blow on a mainstream level, if there were they would have with 'Tear Da Club Up '97' or "Sippin On Sum Sizzurp'...all they do is have one song that gets them a lil attention every no & then..and this time they lettin that lil grammy go 2 there head
thats real talk......^^^

everybody stil be surprised about 36 pullin this bs.....if u from or stayed in the tenn...u kno how they function.....

now cb talkin bout gangsta boo sayin old verses or w/e....i dont believe that, cause i heard her new mixtape, it was coo (even tho its not that enquirin minds flow) ...lord inf....that nicca been lost in the sauce of them drugs....that nicca gone....u can tell by how he use to rap on songs.....nicca sound like 8 ppl in one....la chat, the beats carried her, but she signed wit gotti now....she might sell a few recs.....They kno to keep Pat cause he dat nicca....he gone go plat regardless....they like him more than paul & juicy.....matta fact....them niccaz not gone put nobody else from memphis on now....they got houses in la and miami .....got a production deal wit warner bros...str-8 warner bros, no otha small companies wit warner.....they finna get paid.....they might put frayser boy out again...on sum local shyt.....they might put lil wyte out again on sum local shyt....and i heard chrome is a wild nicca, so if they fu*k ova chrome (which im sure they will do) he proly will be afta they a.ss.....
 09-02-2006, 01:21 PM         #26
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bay been poppin they collars since '93 but yet it took some memphis n*ggas to make it a hot track? What does that say about ya'll?

It hurts me as a 3-6 fan to say this, but them n*ggas are fu*k ups man. They on that Diddy sh*t, just robbing they own n*ggas. And they doin tracks for paris hilton, thats some mainstream sh*t right there.

CB ain't playin no games, but he won't be sellin records either...that youTube video doesn't help either . I thought he was cool just cuz of the Gangsta Walk.

Project Pat>>>Juicy J>>>>>>>DJ Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CB.
 09-02-2006, 01:35 PM         #27
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-Moc said:
The bay been poppin they collars since '93 but yet it took some memphis n*ggas to make it a hot track? What does that say about ya'll?

It hurts me as a 3-6 fan to say this, but them n*ggas are fu*k ups man. They on that Diddy sh*t, just robbing they own n*ggas. And they doin tracks for paris hilton, thats some mainstream sh*t right there.

CB ain't playin no games, but he won't be sellin records either...that youTube video doesn't help either . I thought he was cool just cuz of the Gangsta Walk.

Project Pat>>>Juicy J>>>>>>>DJ Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CB.

lol, giving me hate because what i said was true, look at the comment Hypny said:
we've had popin' collar songs since way back, we just don't steal phrases and styles. don't hate cuz NYC is garbagio.

Ya'll made the song, someone else made the money. Thanks for the hardwork, lol

Last edited by I-Moc; 09-02-2006 at 01:37 PM..
 09-02-2006, 01:59 PM         #28
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...all they do is have one song that gets them a lil attention every no & then..and this time they lettin that lil grammy go 2 there head
Every album they drop, they atleast have one or two hits. And always going gold off major releases and selling outrageous underground numbers. They have an actual fanbase; people that look for their albums when they drop with no promotion or video. They mainstream now, but they always been making mainstream cash.
 11 years ago '04        #29
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
Scarecrow is the dictionary table of contents of drugs

If you describe it, I could tell you what the fu*k it was

Now if your itching, very drowsy, you feel very down

That must be heroine, I only sniff that Funkytown

The only marijuana that The Infamous will blow

Is purple koosh and white willow or I break down that dro

Dromo tabs and percassettes, just before i get out bed

Break out the bag of blow and take about four to the head

Lord must have his medicine, plenty yellow purple syrup

Purest herb, very perved, feel superb, to the curb

Snotting up them railroad tracks, mack having a heart-attack

Take a Xanex, put it back, bi*ches bout to get attacked

Sometimes I may get down with the crystal methamphetamine

n*ggas stay up early, I will strain my eyes on your high beams

Lord cant get it aint no such thing of it, I stay high as fu*k

Lord should take a p!ss test

I would melt right through the fu*king cup
 11 years ago '04        #30
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
 Hyphy707 said:
you're such a f*g. go back to iraq since you like that suit so much.
...if ya'll two dudes can't deal an opinon amybe you should'nt be on internet forums, lmao @ both y'all givin hate like its really gonna affect me....o well
 09-02-2006, 10:53 PM         #31
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...if ya'll two dudes can't deal an opinon amybe you should'nt be on internet forums, lmao @ both y'all givin hate like its really gonna affect me....o well
they hated on you too? silly lil kids....
 11 years ago '05        #32
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
crunchy sucks but thats fu*ked up how they did him
 11 years ago '05        #33
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 ILLmag 7 said:
stfu u ignorant a**hole....at least hes over there f!ghting for u while ur at ur house on ur lazy a.ss not doing sh*t...ANYONE IN THE MILITARY>>>YOUR LIFE period.

fu*k you..he aint f!ghting for me
 11 years ago '05        #34
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...congratulations!, you are one step closer to earning your bachelors in eThuggin

PS: thanks for the eHate

fu*k you...die
 11 years ago '05        #35
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
 PHANTOM TWIN said:
mark a.ss pawn - ha, ha, ha, sounds like something a kid from the suburbs would say when he's trying to be hip and tough after years of piano and ballet lessons. Get the fukk outta here you suburban e-thug in training.

what the fu*k is all this e-thug talk...d*ckrider...you live in the suburbs
 11 years ago '06        #36
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 mr.hades said:
lord infamous lost in the sauce?
I cant believe that....

And that interview was quite pleasant to read, which is weird considering crunchy black has no grammar skills what so ever... how was he able to answer all of those questions completely?

He a rapper bi*ch not a professor he aint suppose to have good grammar

Last edited by anynameado; 09-04-2006 at 11:31 AM..
 09-03-2006, 06:00 PM         #37
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
woooooow...youre really mad someone ON THE INTERNET said something bout the bay...
 09-03-2006, 06:01 PM         #38
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
Three 6 been fu*kin up since they let go of playa fly...and then they let go of T-Rock.....somethin is seriously wrong with them boyz..sh*t i wouldnt even have let Koopsta go.

tRU, Tru that....
 09-03-2006, 06:19 PM         #39
mr.hades  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anynameado said:
He a rapper bi*ch not a professor he aint suppose to have good grammar

First off, You're a fu*king idiot.

You need adequate grammar skills to be a decent rapper... obviously thats why crunchy blac has always been hot garbage.

And, I fu*ked your mother with bowling pin, so whats the deal?

Last edited by mr.hades; 09-03-2006 at 06:21 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #40
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 mr.hades said:
First off, You're a fu*king idiot.

You need adequate grammar skills to be a decent rapper... obviously thats why crunchy blac has always been hot garbage.

And, I fu*ked your mother with bowling pin, so whats the deal?
You dont need no damn grammar. half the rappers in the industy are drop outs

yeah i fu*k your momma with elephant leg. then spit hot mayo in her face
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy