[Credits] Marvelous J Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 113
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-31-2008, 11:00 AM         #201
RichMan19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone have this song in better quality


DAT DERE - T.K.
 01-31-2008, 01:55 PM         #202
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RichMan19 said:
anyone have this song in better quality


DAT DERE - T.K.
i dunno, can we make some more quality posts instead of floodin the board wit annoying a.ss spam? If that can be done, maybe people will help you...
 02-17-2008, 08:30 AM         #203
RichMan19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calico Jonez - My Hood (Prod. By Marvelous J)
T.K. - Dat Dere (Prod. By Marvelous J)
Calico Jonez - Move
20 Grand Ft. Calico Jonez - Dope Game
Big Kuntry - Everything






some people have marvelous j tracks fo share !!!?
 02-17-2008, 03:36 PM         #204
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RichMan19 said:
Calico Jonez - My Hood (Prod. By Marvelous J)
T.K. - Dat Dere (Prod. By Marvelous J)
Calico Jonez - Move
20 Grand Ft. Calico Jonez - Dope Game
Big Kuntry - Everything






some people have marvelous j tracks fo share !!!?


No one gone share tracks witcha when u puttin bullsh*t information.... U know, there are 3 or 4 people on this topic that have every marvelous j track named on this topic, that would be glad to share witcha... But no one is gone share witcha when u bein annoying and puttin bullsh*t up there.....

for one....... Big Kuntry - Everything.... where do u hear a marvelous j tag? honestly, are you all there? Its produced by Nard & B

Two... Youve put that TK - Dat Dere, like in 20 different posts.... we knew the first time that it was produced by Marvelous J when we saw it the first time....
 02-18-2008, 11:03 AM         #205
RichMan19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaytonSmear said:




No one gone share tracks witcha when u puttin bullsh*t information.... U know, there are 3 or 4 people on this topic that have every marvelous j track named on this topic, that would be glad to share witcha... But no one is gone share witcha when u bein annoying and puttin bullsh*t up there.....

for one....... Big Kuntry - Everything.... where do u hear a marvelous j tag? honestly, are you all there? Its produced by Nard & B

Two... Youve put that TK - Dat Dere, like in 20 different posts.... we knew the first time that it was produced by Marvelous J when we saw it the first time....


I Understand wat you sayin, but look man , i just ask help, I a Marvelous J fan, and i like to have more tracks from him, just fo bumpim, bangin, fo everything, i know i am some annoying, but i just wanna share, all i ask it's some help, don't turn back to me plz, understand my situation, im not in EE.UU, Im From Bolivia, do you know where is bolivia? in dat country, music from marvelous j, jaytastic, calico jonez, c-side, gator, j-nicks, and more, don't sound, it's difficult to have this sh*t's, it's because that, i ask help, just, try to understand man, ok?

if you can help me, i really precciate, just need it !!!!

sorry for been annoying, but u know for what know !!!!
excuse me everybody !!!
 02-18-2008, 12:21 PM         #206
gatorfan92192 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U still fu*king annoying
 02-21-2008, 02:34 PM         #207
leemyers1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new marvelous j

 03-08-2008, 03:39 PM         #208
Phat_fred_601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the damn deal.....??
 03-09-2008, 09:04 AM         #209
RichMan19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
104 - D.F.B
Unknown Artist - Ultimate


anyone can help me wit da keep da change - dre p ?


Last edited by RichMan19; 03-13-2008 at 08:29 AM..
 03-09-2008, 02:10 PM         #210
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RichMan19 said:
104 - D.F.B
Unknown Artist - Ultimate (Prod. By Marvelous J)


anyone can help me wit da keep da change - dre p ?
Yeah i'll help ya with that Keep da change and i'll throw u a bonus if u could show me where we can hear that "Ultimate" track
 03-13-2008, 08:31 AM         #211
RichMan19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calico Jonez Ft. Lil Speedie - Fade Away (Prod. By Jaytastic)
End of The Beginning - Yung Sean
Im Paid - Trigg Ft. Calico Jonez
Dat'z Me - Calico Jonez
Calico Jonez Ft. ?? - Let's Go (Prod. By Marvelous J)


Last edited by RichMan19; 03-13-2008 at 08:38 AM..
 03-13-2008, 10:39 AM         #212
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RichMan19 said:
Calico Jonez Ft. Lil Speedie - Fade Away (Prod. By Jaytastic)
End of The Beginning - Yung Sean
Im Paid - Trigg Ft. Calico Jonez
Dat'z Me - Calico Jonez
Calico Jonez Ft. ?? - Let's Go (Prod. By Marvelous J)
Bruh, Im paid is not Marvelous J and neither is Fade Away. This is a "Marvelous J" topic, dont put songs "prod by Jaytastic"

U know, I would be willing to send you a ton of songs but you know I dont want to bcuz you keep putting up songs that have nothing to do with Marvelous J which this is a Marvelous J topic. C'mon cuzz get with the program, i see people k!llin u on other forums mane, u need to get the idea lol

Anyways....

PTR - Gettin Money (prod by Marvelous J)
 03-13-2008, 02:05 PM         #213
gatorfan92192 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAa dayton people are k!llin him on tjs hahhaaa


by the way isnt it PTC or is this a new 1 id it is up it bra
 03-13-2008, 02:49 PM         #214
RichMan19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaytonSmear said:
Bruh, Im paid is not Marvelous J and neither is Fade Away. This is a "Marvelous J" topic, dont put songs "prod by Jaytastic"

U know, I would be willing to send you a ton of songs but you know I dont want to bcuz you keep putting up songs that have nothing to do with Marvelous J which this is a Marvelous J topic. C'mon cuzz get with the program, i see people k!llin u on other forums mane, u need to get the idea lol

Anyways....

PTR - Gettin Money (prod by Marvelous J)

i understand, hey u can share dat PTR - Gettin money ?
 03-13-2008, 10:48 PM         #215
RichMan19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaytonSmear said:
Bruh, Im paid is not Marvelous J and neither is Fade Away. This is a "Marvelous J" topic, dont put songs "prod by Jaytastic"

U know, I would be willing to send you a ton of songs but you know I dont want to bcuz you keep putting up songs that have nothing to do with Marvelous J which this is a Marvelous J topic. C'mon cuzz get with the program, i see people k!llin u on other forums mane, u need to get the idea lol

Anyways....

PTR - Gettin Money (prod by Marvelous J)
well man i really precciate u try to help me..... well i don't have this sh*t's and if u can help me , please let me know,

Need 2 know - t.k.
dat dere - t.k.
tick tick boom - caLICO JONEZ
SHE GO HARD - CALICO JONEZ
GETTIN MONEY - PTR
FRIENDS - DFB
KEEP DA CHANGE -DRE P
:applause:

HELP ME WIT ANYONE U LIKE PLZ....


Last edited by RichMan19; 03-13-2008 at 10:52 PM..
 03-14-2008, 01:00 AM         #216
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gatorfan92192 said:
HAHAa dayton people are k!llin him on tjs hahhaaa


by the way isnt it PTC or is this a new 1 id it is up it bra
Well I know that the uhhh PTC joint, I'll Teach Ya... Craka Jac got the full of that but

its a new joint by PTR called "gettin money"... if u aint heard of em they did that "D Boy Clean" with Slick Pulla... heres they myspace...

 03-14-2008, 01:12 AM         #217
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RichMan19 said:
well man i really precciate u try to help me..... well i don't have this sh*t's and if u can help me , please let me know,

Need 2 know - t.k.
dat dere - t.k.
tick tick boom - caLICO JONEZ
SHE GO HARD - CALICO JONEZ
GETTIN MONEY - PTR
FRIENDS - DFB
KEEP DA CHANGE -DRE P
:applause:

HELP ME WIT ANYONE U LIKE PLZ....
Look my dude, if u start to get with the program lol here i will give u a couple songs since u seem to "understand".... I will post more if u continue to being a good citizen of this topic lol :applause:

Need 2 Know


Keep da Change (Low quality)
 03-14-2008, 09:11 AM         #218
RichMan19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaytonSmear said:
Look my dude, if u start to get with the program lol here i will give u a couple songs since u seem to "understand".... I will post more if u continue to being a good citizen of this topic lol :applause:

Need 2 Know


Keep da Change (Low quality)
Okay, Bra, whateva u say, just help me Ok?

thanks 4 da links, i really precciate pal !!:applause:
 03-14-2008, 02:06 PM         #219
gatorfan92192 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright cause at 1st i thought it was ptc gettin 2 da money
but thier myspace cleaned that thought
up
 03-14-2008, 02:16 PM         #220
gatorfan92192 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yea that PTR song is dope jay
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy