NYC hip hop is almost over.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
Nobody has ever done it better than us...and never will...they wanna kick us while we down...but they were smiling in our faces begin for n*ggas like jay 2 retire just so they could get a chance...an look wat they did when we gave it to em...straight disrespect...disgruntled children about 2 get put back on timeout...n*ggaz
 11 years ago '05        #102
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 JOEKILLA said:
FRISCO HYPOP= GAY a.ss fu*k

TIZ TO THAT bi*chASSS!
greenwich village is a lot bigger than the castro so fall the fu*k back with that sh*t
much love to new york though
 11 years ago '05        #103
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Man Cali been strugglin since they first attempted to do hip hop. Cali's best rapper is Pac n he been gone for ten years not to mention he's originaly from NY.
Only rapper in the bay i respect is Jacka, Everyone else n I mean EVERYONE especially E-40 is TRASH.

Thats why Cali needed to come up with a name like "Hyphy" to imitate a trend like "trap" etc.... STFU

Also, The South, where u think the lean shyt Originated from? Lean wit it rock wit it, n "Shoulder Lean" all came from the concept of Fat Joe's Gay "Lean Back" track, more proof of a saturated un-original hip hop state.

CALI's best attempt at glory is 50 cents corny g-string unit reppin with dre, other than that all ya brotha lynch hungs, C-bo's, E-40's etc aint makin shyt.....

Pap is trash, punch lines isnt gonna make anyones career, but it is a good start. on that note for an all around punch and concept writer id'e rather listen to Fab.

Busta is Busta...

NY had half of their lineup murdered like, Half a mill, Pun, Big, Big L, etc... N we can still hold shyt down....

Tell ya boy cube to keep makin them family movies with his old azz n snoop to keep tryin....
 11 years ago '06        #104
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
I'm from (read bi*chs) and that CNS sh*t is wack you don't blame the whole city. Everybody call us call for Hyphy but thats not the whole city. You can't be mad at them if you do the same thing. NY didn't fall off in Hip Hop, Hip Hop fell off in Hip Hop.

With everybody trying to sell sell sell. What gets hot everybody jumps on its d*ck. With bootleging (not knockin' it 'cause i do it, but if I like you and your cd I buy the real deal) you got make money or its hard to stay on top and with coke to buy you need that money.

Like I said I from (read bi*chs) I know it ain't that many good rappers here (San Quinn, Ya Boy(mad he went to BWS), Bailey, Dre Dog, 40 Water...) but we trying to show we ain't just dreads and grillz. NY problem is they f!ghting over "King Of NY" a imaginary crown and that's why you can't rap with him and if I beef with him you got beef too. I say this 50 is coming back with these new fresh tracks (Ghetto Superstar, New Edition, The bomb). Banks is real cool, Ghostface, Jae Millz (if he from there I'm not sure), Remy Ma (when she fine a good label), and some others.

The south (most of it) is just music you can dance and feel good to or some hard beats with a whole lot of yellin'. Chamillanaire, Lil Wayne, Young Buck, Young Money, Luda, Outkast, Lil' Scrappy cool, Master P, Lil' Romeo real cool. But lot of them (D4L, Dem Boyz, and Lil' Bow Wow(he always clam the A), JD, and many more) k!ll us but they sell cause the put on a show get them hype and white teens, girls, and n*ggas(not black people) eat it up.

Midwest is the only ones with out any "major" problems Chingy, Lil' Bow Wow and some of Nellys (don't know there names) people. I mean Kayne, Lupe, Common, Curren$y all be k!llin'

Lets hope the rookies (not just new but bout to become main stream)
Ya Boy, Saigon, Curren$y, and Lupe can save us all!
 11 years ago '06        #105
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
MAN U TOOK THE WORDZ OUT MY MUTHA fu*kIN MOUTH..THANX FOR k!llIN ME SOME TIME FOR THESE HATIN f*gOTZ, THEY DO NOT KNOW sh*t, AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO HYPHY, SO DON'T EVEN TRY, STAY WHERE U FROM AND DO NOT GO DUMB f*gOTS, KEAK THE SNEAK STARTED MAKIN WHITE T'z BIG, sh*t I THINK HE EVEN STARTED IT, LOL THE fAAGOTS FRANCHISE BOYZ STOLE THAT sh*t, BUT KEAK STILL GHETTO PLATINUM, BOOTLEGS MADE KEAK BIG U f*gOTS, fu*k THEY DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT QUINN, YA BOY, OR ANY OTHER HOT ARTEST OUT HERE, fu*k WE ARE WAY TO HARD FOR THESE fu*kS, DAMN WE DID SHOWS IN NEW YORK, sh*t IS FUNNY, LMFAO fu*k THE BIG APPLE!!!BAY AREA YA bi*ch
PROPZ ME LIKE A mUTHA fu*kIN PLEASE IM TRYIN TO GET SOME 0DAY "BAY sh*t"sh*t THANX
:applause: :applause:
Hey its hard to tell but it sounds like you a lil' mad and lookin' for a f!ght.
Beefin' is a quick way to the top but so is the dark side of the force. Yeah Just want everyone to knoiw that we all got our faults and stars and underground heros. Hyphy is cool but I don't really do it. Not hatin' on it. But Bay area does it big and they on their way...patience everyone has their time just takes patience.

& the white T thing (song was wack as fu*k "bang in my white t") first ones i 'member seein' the white t's are Cash Money
 11 years ago '06        #106
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Hyphy707 said:
Hate all you want. New York got nobody right now. Only reason Jay-Z is coming back, cuz he thought n*ggaz would keep it movin', but no one can over there, so he gotta bring the attention back to NY. I ain't hatin on NY, but these cats clowin' the dirty south for their sh*t, but got the same sh*t they're pushin. If it was that serious, them n*ggaz wouldn't put out no video.

Hyphy is my screen name, so what?? I rep my sh*t. don't hate on me, cuz i'm spittin the truth. Besides Nas, and Jay, who ya'll got??? nobody. Busta Rhymes barely went gold wit 4 videos??? n*gga fu*k all ya'll

U fukkin buffoon.. Busta went platinum.. DUMB AZZZ!!
 11 years ago '06        #107
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Big War said:
^2pac was born in NY and raised in Baltimore... and any other important ppl you named are NOT from the bay area... also, most of them cats had to jump on an album produced by RZA(NY) to get any kind of exposure...

^^nobody cares in the bay area that is... lmao, they don't even get play on BET... except for Uncut, and that got cancelled... .
2Pac was born there but he was from Westside. Where you hang your hat, and he was a great MC. And to diss a area 'cause you don't like hyphy is why people diss y'all for CNS . All this hate is
I think Marty Mar said it best "Can't we all just get along"
 11 years ago '06        #108
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
I'd rather 'butt fu*k that asian freestyle f*g**t' then have to listen to that dreadful hyphy
 09-02-2006, 08:42 PM         #109
fuckthegame 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
I'd rather 'butt fu*k that asian freestyle f*g**t' then have to listen to that dreadful hyphy
[img]
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1555834965.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img]
 11 years ago '06        #110
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Big War said:
Big War
This guy has one of the sickest avy every. I seen this sh*t on dvd and it was fuuny as fu*k .
"I got a fever and the only thing that can cure it is more cowbell"-Christopher Walken
 11 years ago '06        #111
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
I don't hate on where nobody from, if its's good music it is what it is. Yall n*ggas need to stop hating on each other cities and start making this money together. These rappers are the dumbest, instead of pimping the record companies they getting pimped.At the end of the day we all black tryna survive. If all the rappers would just make music, it would be lovely. I love a good punchline, but I love a hot beat just the same. Don't hate on another n*gga by how he gets his paper.

Side bar, the Lox will bring NY back with their next album. Trust!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #112
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
rofl that did sound type gay
 11 years ago '05        #113
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
Rest In Peace New York Hiphop........u Never Come Bacc
Rest In Peace West Coast........u Never Coming Bacc

Its No Point In This East Vs West In This Thread Cuz U Both
Are Dead And U Not Coming Bacc.
 09-02-2006, 08:54 PM         #114
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow yall are stupid..ima say it right now...

fu*k THE SOUTH
fu*k THE WEST

NY hip hop still has more quality artists than both regions....

NY got Jay,Nas,Mos,Talib,De La Soul,Pap,Fab,AZ and Saigon just to name a few..

The south got Luda,TI,Face and Little Brother.. U do the math
 09-02-2006, 08:56 PM         #115
hiphopsKey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t when NYC hiphop is dead then u might as well say that hiphop is dying. hiphop began in the NY and will end in the NY
 11 years ago '05        #116
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
fu*k nyc!! n*ggas been wack since jigga retired
 09-02-2006, 08:58 PM         #117
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigrel said:
fu*k nyc!! n*ggas been wack since jigga retired
laffy taffy,lean with it rock with it, I aint never scared...Need I continue? The souths music is like a cesspool.. No matter where u look all u see is sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #118
awall 
space
space
space
 WOODMO said:
wow yall are stupid..ima say it right now...

fu*k THE SOUTH
fu*k THE WEST

NY hip hop still has more quality artists than both regions....

NY got Jay,Nas,Mos,Talib,De La Soul,Pap,Fab,AZ and Saigon just to name a few..

The south got Luda,TI,Face and Little Brother.. U do the math

THey so good new york doesnt even buy their albums....WOW.

new york is dead ............ damn yall gotta feel special being irrelevant to something u invented. :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #119
awall 
space
space
space
 hiphopsKey said:
sh*t when NYC hiphop is dead then u might as well say that hiphop is dying. hiphop began in the NY and will end in the NY

WHAT doess new york starting something have to do with anything.....us n*ggas invented rock n roll but we aint got sh*t do with it no more.

and u know rock n roll will always be much bigger than hiphop even though i hate it.
 09-02-2006, 09:05 PM         #120
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
THey so good new york doesnt even buy their albums....WOW.

new york is dead ............ damn yall gotta feel special being irrelevant to something u invented. :applause:
so music's quality is judged by sales? wow man I didnt know..that must mean n sync, britney and other high selling sh*t over the years is the best.. wow who knew..

If u gonna argue how laffy taffy and songs like that are coming from a region running hip hop than u are even more retarded than i thought. And dont bring up chicken noodle soup sh*t.. that was a teenage girl droppin that record, it has no reflection on NY rap.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy