NYC hip hop is almost over.

most viewed right now
 214
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
23 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
Hyphy707  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 Egeez said:
Who Da fu*k Watches MTV to Rate the rap game and which coast is hotter they play songs from F**kn paris hilton are u serious 2nd How yall hatin on Chicken noodle soup when yall got Fk VANs and dum diddy da da WTF is dat 3rd how da how h*** is E-40 hot when he says a line like "Jesus Christ Had dreads so shake em " LMAO and promotes da Jamie Kennedy's Rap group WOW

For all ya'll broke n*ggaz wit weak cable. MTV JAMZ is an all hip hop/R&B channel. Videos all day, everyday. The Bay is the most rotated sh*t on there right now, so eat a huge sausage ya beezies!!
 12 years ago '06        #62
Egeez 
space
avatar space
space
$503 | Props total: 0 0
Dawg u actin like MTV Jamz a popular television channel
I'd rather watch MTV spanish videos and I dont even understand the Language. Dawg Ghostride ya whip and fall off the front
dis is pointless
 12 years ago '05        #63
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4248 4248
 LBThrizzy said:
Hyphy is waaaack

"I dont got dreads but im plannin on growin some"

"yall gonna learn Chinese "

Preeeetty Wack
 09-01-2006, 11:02 PM         #64
nita0312 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
For all ya'll broke n*ggaz wit weak cable. MTV JAMZ is an all hip hop/R&B channel. Videos all day, everyday. The Bay is the most rotated sh*t on there right now, so eat a huge sausage ya beezies!!

Since when is popularity a gauge for quality music?! Which in my opinion hyphy ain't, not hatin', just givin my opinion. Vanilla Ice and Hammer sold millions, who gives a fu*k about sales, either it's wack or it ain't. MTV owned by greedy-ass white folks, just like BET, they spoonfeed this bullsh*t to kids, so the kids think it's hot.
 09-01-2006, 11:03 PM         #65
Im not Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
. . .

It's a 14-17 year old girl who did that song...that doesn't mean that EVERY n*gga in Harlem does that. And it's number one cuz eybody got different tastes...damn get lost n*gga.
 youngskits718 said:
This is like asking what color of my sh*t do I like better...
You said this in a thread asking who is better young dro or young joc. everybody got different tastes...damn get lost n*gga.
 09-01-2006, 11:30 PM         #66
djmarkuz91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mainstearm HAS GOTTEN to SOME people's heads...i thought hiphop was to be fun, have a goodtime, very peotic in most way....i'm in cali, all of hiphop is now indie/underground now...here in cali real hiphop is Jedi Mind Tricks, Dialted Peoples,ETC.... and Old Skool hiphop from back in the day...in NY (TO ME) is Mos Def/Talib Kewli, (new Blackstar droping soon) Papose is okay (but i haven't heard much but i look into it), and the people that started hiphop in NY....
 12 years ago '06        #67
TrW 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$343 | Props total: 230 230
If you gonna make that argument, don't bring up that Chicken Noodle sh*t
 09-01-2006, 11:45 PM         #68
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
u cant really talk bad about the west because they mad n*ggaaz in the east rap how they rap now. if there was no west rap then the east would still be simple rappin n*ggaz
SIMPLE? public enemy was the fu*king founder of social conscousness. KRS-one, kool moe dee, eric B and rakim all touched on social issues.

NWA came out AFTER PE with all this socially conscious sh*t.

And the REAL fu*king pioneer of gangsta rap was fu*king schooly D, you can ask Ice-T about that because he even said he was influenced by schooly D

"The first record that came out along those lines was Schoolly D's "P.S.K." Then the syncopation of that rap was used by me when I made "Six In The Morning". The vocal delivery was the same: '...P.S.K. is makin' that green', '...six in the morning, police at my door'. When I heard that record I was like "Oh sh*t!" and call it a bite or what you will but I dug that record. My record didn't sound like P.S.K., but I liked the way he was flowing with it. "P.S.K." was talking about Park Side k!llers but it was very vague. That was the only difference, when Schoolly did it, it was '...one by one, I'm knockin' em out'. All he did was represent a gang on his record. I took that and wrote a record about guns, beating people down, and all that with "Six In The Morning"."

fu*king Ice T basically admitted that he was influenced by schooly D to write his sh*t.

I can go on all day about the misconceptions you west coast people have like you fools invented some sh*t, but at the end of the day the fact is going to remain that NY were the fu*kin originators and west coast artists took their ideas and just pushed them farther, but they didn't invent sh*t.
 09-01-2006, 11:52 PM         #69
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
For all ya'll broke n*ggaz wit weak cable. MTV JAMZ is an all hip hop/R&B channel. Videos all day, everyday. The Bay is the most rotated sh*t on there right now, so eat a huge sausage ya beezies!!
and with all that exposure how is the bay selling? oh that's right no one is buying that bullsh*t even with the extra promo.
 09-01-2006, 11:56 PM         #70
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
SIMPLE? public enemy was the fu*king founder of social conscousness. KRS-one, kool moe dee, eric B and rakim all touched on social issues.

NWA came out AFTER PE with all this socially conscious sh*t.

And the REAL fu*king pioneer of gangsta rap was fu*king schooly D, you can ask Ice-T about that because he even said he was influenced by schooly D

"The first record that came out along those lines was Schoolly D's "P.S.K." Then the syncopation of that rap was used by me when I made "Six In The Morning". The vocal delivery was the same: '...P.S.K. is makin' that green', '...six in the morning, police at my door'. When I heard that record I was like "Oh sh*t!" and call it a bite or what you will but I dug that record. My record didn't sound like P.S.K., but I liked the way he was flowing with it. "P.S.K." was talking about Park Side k!llers but it was very vague. That was the only difference, when Schoolly did it, it was '...one by one, I'm knockin' em out'. All he did was represent a gang on his record. I took that and wrote a record about guns, beating people down, and all that with "Six In The Morning"."

fu*king Ice T basically admitted that he was influenced by schooly D to write his sh*t.

I can go on all day about the misconceptions you west coast people have like you fools invented some sh*t, but at the end of the day the fact is going to remain that NY were the fu*kin originators and west coast artists took their ideas and just pushed them farther, but they didn't invent sh*t.
im not talkin about gangsta rap im talkin about what some people call consious rap. they elevated that in west coast, in the bay area. and the east coast likes to hate on other coasts because they think the south is all dancing or they think the west is just hyphy, but they dont give credit where its due. they just want to be known for "starting hip hop" not even realizing that they are the simple rappers
 12 years ago '06        #71
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 Im not Tempus said:
You said this in a thread asking who is better young dro or young joc. everybody got different tastes...damn get lost n*gga.
I know dat everybody got different tastes...some n*ggas feelin dro and joc...some not...i dont fu*k wit those n*ggas like that so...


get off my d*ck n*gga
 09-02-2006, 12:09 AM         #72
~the boogeyman~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cali rap scene these days > eastcoast existence
 09-02-2006, 12:12 AM         #73
~the boogeyman~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
westcoast independent = $$$ and not bankrupt
eastcoast rappers on a major = in debt and bankrupt after a couple years
 09-02-2006, 12:21 AM         #74
~the boogeyman~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
westcoast dont babblke about nonsense like 99% of eastcoast
dipset talks about the same boring crap over and over again
 09-02-2006, 12:38 AM         #75
n2deep 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
papoose or poopy fiasco sure wont save the east
backpack rappers always flop
 12 years ago '04        #76
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,666 | Props total: 2043 2043
^^but papoose isn't a backpack rapper...
 09-02-2006, 03:16 AM         #77
Dj J-One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So who winning, if u really count what mtv and radio say then u not wit real hip-hoip from the jump. Y'all can say what u want but real mc's rule and when all the overhyped mtv spot's are over real mc's stand out, just ask Krs-One, Big Daddy Kane & Rakim...They could drop today and the world would push "Ridin' Dirty" aside and peep real music. Any kind of movement is wack , if the music don't speak for itself then , it's just marketing bullsh*t...real talk.


Last edited by Dj J-One; 09-02-2006 at 03:18 AM..
 12 years ago '06        #78
Egeez 
space
avatar space
space
$503 | Props total: 0 0
Wat Aspect of the Rap game does the West Control
wat the Lyrical,commercial,underground WAT
 09-02-2006, 08:15 AM         #79
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
im not talkin about gangsta rap im talkin about what some people call consious rap. they elevated that in west coast, in the bay area. and the east coast likes to hate on other coasts because they think the south is all dancing or they think the west is just hyphy, but they dont give credit where its due. they just want to be known for "starting hip hop" not even realizing that they are the simple rappers
your wrong about that too, public enemy pretty much invented the genre.

and who from the west is so "conscious"

mos def and talib qweli are from brooklyn as it hi-tek, de la soul from NY, PE from NY, K west if from chicago along with common

who are all these great socially conscious west coast rappers who contributed so much to the sub genre, PE invented it and NY and the chi are still running it
 09-02-2006, 08:18 AM         #80
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
:applause: :applause: ^UR COOOL



WE THE fu*kIN KING OF THE INDEPENDENT GAME, ANYwAY IT NOT ABOUT THE MONEY U fu*kIN SELL OUTS, fu*k UR sh*t I DUN BUMP MAINSTREAM, I KNOCK UNDERGOUND, ALL THAT OTHER sh*t *HINT* IZZ SUGER fu*kIN CODED AND WATERD DOWN...LMFAO WE MAKIN MONEY MOVES, TRUST ME, MINE UR OWN U HATIN fu*kIN NEW YORKERZ:banghead:
WHO THE HELL U THINK U TALKIN TO? THE YAY AREAAA IZZ INT HE BUiLDiN fu*k WHAT U FEELIN,
PROPZ ME YEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
@ this clown

first of all the kings of the indepedent game are all from H-town so you need to stop with that sh*t

2nd of all, the bay is "underground" because no one wants to buy their wack sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
39 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
107 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
43 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
102 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy