Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2006, 10:05 PM         #61
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ your dumb f*g**t a.ss

I never said anything about being gangsta in my whole post, you just making up some more bullsh*t. Just keep talking tough on the internet.

without NY THERE IS NO WEST COAST RAP..NONE, IT WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST...you lose

NY had it first plat album before LA even got in the game...
u cant really talk bad about the west because they mad n*ggaaz in the east rap how they rap now. if there was no west rap then the east would still be simple rappin n*ggaz
 11 years ago '05        #62
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 2727 2727
November is NYC Month..Jay Nas and Fab..enough said
 09-01-2006, 10:32 PM         #63
fuckthegame 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i never heard chicken noodle soup except maybe 1 time on kmel
 11 years ago '06        #64
Egeez 
space
space
$503 | Props total: 0 0
Who Da fu*k Watches MTV to Rate the rap game and which coast is hotter they play songs from F**kn paris hilton are u serious 2nd How yall hatin on Chicken noodle soup when yall got Fk VANs and dum diddy da da WTF is dat 3rd how da how h*** is E-40 hot when he says a line like "Jesus Christ Had dreads so shake em " LMAO and promotes da Jamie Kennedy's Rap group WOW
 09-01-2006, 11:08 PM         #65
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz KIDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #66
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
NYC hip-hop will never be over man thats where hip-hop originated from. They started the shyt so how da fuk is it gonna be over there? This a dum-ass thread and they should've pulled it before n*ggaz posted on it.
 11 years ago '05        #67
Hyphy707  OP
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 Egeez said:
Who Da fu*k Watches MTV to Rate the rap game and which coast is hotter they play songs from F**kn paris hilton are u serious 2nd How yall hatin on Chicken noodle soup when yall got Fk VANs and dum diddy da da WTF is dat 3rd how da how h*** is E-40 hot when he says a line like "Jesus Christ Had dreads so shake em " LMAO and promotes da Jamie Kennedy's Rap group WOW

For all ya'll broke n*ggaz wit weak cable. MTV JAMZ is an all hip hop/R&B channel. Videos all day, everyday. The Bay is the most rotated sh*t on there right now, so eat a huge sausage ya beezies!!
 11 years ago '06        #68
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Hyphy is waaaack

"I dont got dreads but im plannin on growin some"

11 years ago '06        #69
Egeez 
space
space
$503 | Props total: 0 0
Dawg u actin like MTV Jamz a popular television channel
I'd rather watch MTV spanish videos and I dont even understand the Language. Dawg Ghostride ya whip and fall off the front
dis is pointless
 11 years ago '05        #70
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 4209 4209
 LBThrizzy said:
Hyphy is waaaack

"I dont got dreads but im plannin on growin some"

"yall gonna learn Chinese "

Preeeetty Wack
 09-02-2006, 12:02 AM         #71
nita0312 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
For all ya'll broke n*ggaz wit weak cable. MTV JAMZ is an all hip hop/R&B channel. Videos all day, everyday. The Bay is the most rotated sh*t on there right now, so eat a huge sausage ya beezies!!

Since when is popularity a gauge for quality music?! Which in my opinion hyphy ain't, not hatin', just givin my opinion. Vanilla Ice and Hammer sold millions, who gives a fu*k about sales, either it's wack or it ain't. MTV owned by greedy-ass white folks, just like BET, they spoonfeed this bullsh*t to kids, so the kids think it's hot.
 09-02-2006, 12:03 AM         #72
Im not Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
. . .

It's a 14-17 year old girl who did that song...that doesn't mean that EVERY n*gga in Harlem does that. And it's number one cuz eybody got different tastes...damn get lost n*gga.
 youngskits718 said:
This is like asking what color of my sh*t do I like better...
You said this in a thread asking who is better young dro or young joc. everybody got different tastes...damn get lost n*gga.
 09-02-2006, 12:30 AM         #73
djmarkuz91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mainstearm HAS GOTTEN to SOME people's heads...i thought hiphop was to be fun, have a goodtime, very peotic in most way....i'm in cali, all of hiphop is now indie/underground now...here in cali real hiphop is Jedi Mind Tricks, Dialted Peoples,ETC.... and Old Skool hiphop from back in the day...in NY (TO ME) is Mos Def/Talib Kewli, (new Blackstar droping soon) Papose is okay (but i haven't heard much but i look into it), and the people that started hiphop in NY....
 11 years ago '06        #74
TrW 1 heat pts
space
space
$343 | Props total: 230 230
If you gonna make that argument, don't bring up that Chicken Noodle sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #75
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Learn Chinese, as wack as it was > Hyphy
 09-02-2006, 12:45 AM         #76
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
u cant really talk bad about the west because they mad n*ggaaz in the east rap how they rap now. if there was no west rap then the east would still be simple rappin n*ggaz
SIMPLE? public enemy was the fu*king founder of social conscousness. KRS-one, kool moe dee, eric B and rakim all touched on social issues.

NWA came out AFTER PE with all this socially conscious sh*t.

And the REAL fu*king pioneer of gangsta rap was fu*king schooly D, you can ask Ice-T about that because he even said he was influenced by schooly D

"The first record that came out along those lines was Schoolly D's "P.S.K." Then the syncopation of that rap was used by me when I made "Six In The Morning". The vocal delivery was the same: '...P.S.K. is makin' that green', '...six in the morning, police at my door'. When I heard that record I was like "Oh sh*t!" and call it a bite or what you will but I dug that record. My record didn't sound like P.S.K., but I liked the way he was flowing with it. "P.S.K." was talking about Park Side k!llers but it was very vague. That was the only difference, when Schoolly did it, it was '...one by one, I'm knockin' em out'. All he did was represent a gang on his record. I took that and wrote a record about guns, beating people down, and all that with "Six In The Morning"."

fu*king Ice T basically admitted that he was influenced by schooly D to write his sh*t.

I can go on all day about the misconceptions you west coast people have like you fools invented some sh*t, but at the end of the day the fact is going to remain that NY were the fu*kin originators and west coast artists took their ideas and just pushed them farther, but they didn't invent sh*t.
 09-02-2006, 12:52 AM         #77
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
and with all that exposure how is the bay selling? oh that's right no one is buying that bullsh*t even with the extra promo.
 09-02-2006, 12:56 AM         #78
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
SIMPLE? public enemy was the fu*king founder of social conscousness. KRS-one, kool moe dee, eric B and rakim all touched on social issues.

NWA came out AFTER PE with all this socially conscious sh*t.

And the REAL fu*king pioneer of gangsta rap was fu*king schooly D, you can ask Ice-T about that because he even said he was influenced by schooly D

"The first record that came out along those lines was Schoolly D's "P.S.K." Then the syncopation of that rap was used by me when I made "Six In The Morning". The vocal delivery was the same: '...P.S.K. is makin' that green', '...six in the morning, police at my door'. When I heard that record I was like "Oh sh*t!" and call it a bite or what you will but I dug that record. My record didn't sound like P.S.K., but I liked the way he was flowing with it. "P.S.K." was talking about Park Side k!llers but it was very vague. That was the only difference, when Schoolly did it, it was '...one by one, I'm knockin' em out'. All he did was represent a gang on his record. I took that and wrote a record about guns, beating people down, and all that with "Six In The Morning"."

fu*king Ice T basically admitted that he was influenced by schooly D to write his sh*t.

I can go on all day about the misconceptions you west coast people have like you fools invented some sh*t, but at the end of the day the fact is going to remain that NY were the fu*kin originators and west coast artists took their ideas and just pushed them farther, but they didn't invent sh*t.
im not talkin about gangsta rap im talkin about what some people call consious rap. they elevated that in west coast, in the bay area. and the east coast likes to hate on other coasts because they think the south is all dancing or they think the west is just hyphy, but they dont give credit where its due. they just want to be known for "starting hip hop" not even realizing that they are the simple rappers
 11 years ago '06        #79
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 Im not Tempus said:
You said this in a thread asking who is better young dro or young joc. everybody got different tastes...damn get lost n*gga.
I know dat everybody got different tastes...some n*ggas feelin dro and joc...some not...i dont fu*k wit those n*ggas like that so...

get off my d*ck n*gga
 09-02-2006, 01:09 AM         #80
~the boogeyman~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cali rap scene these days > eastcoast existence
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments