NYC hip hop is almost over.

most viewed right now
 147
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Lmao @ this homo bad repping me

Jin Tha Emcee bi*ches
 09-01-2006, 12:44 PM         #42
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:

Hyphy is my screen name, so what?? I rep my sh*t. don't hate on me, cuz i'm spittin the truth. Besides Nas, and Jay, who ya'll got??? nobody. Busta Rhymes barely went gold wit 4 videos??? n*gga fu*k all ya'll
You gonna rep something that was gone in 30 seconds and talk about the longevity of the city that CREATED rap music

@ besides nas and jay....besides two of the best rappers EVER, who you got?

who's selling from the west coast? GAME? 2 years ago?
 09-01-2006, 01:09 PM         #43
CommonKweli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is bringin NY back we aint over
 11 years ago '05        #44
Hyphy707  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 shonuff12 said:
You gonna rep something that was gone in 30 seconds and talk about the longevity of the city that CREATED rap music

@ besides nas and jay....besides two of the best rappers EVER, who you got?

who's selling from the west coast? GAME? 2 years ago?

Hyphy ain't the only type of music. It's more than music. People always wanna hate on something they don't understand, it's like prejudice.

West Coast got way more everything than the whole country put together.

#1 We're the 5th largest economy in the world. We got enough dough to be our own country.

Our whole style and culture has been bitten for so many years.

Everyone in Ny thinks they gangsta, wants to bang blood n crip.

Khaki suits and house shoes? How East coast n*ggaz doin' that?

Everyone pushin' units out Aftermath is from the east, but tryna be WEST COAST artists. Look at Chino XL, he reps the west coast now, cuz the east is so garbage.

G-Unit is the fakest gayest sh*t i ever seen in my life, and everyon'e on that c*ck.

Here's who's doin'g units out there: Jay-Z, and that's it. Busta Rhymes tried to turn into a drug dealer and look what happened? 4 videos, no platinum, that was the most hyped album in years.

Nas & Jay get together cuz they know the East lost its talent.

Ice Cube doing it (may i add, his own label, distribution, promotion, etc.)
E-40's album was the best album this year, and haters can contest that, but we're all entitled to our own opinions. Look at MTV Jamz, (if ya'll broke a.ss n*ggaz even got good cable) Wolfpack, Big Rich, CHamp Bailey, E-40, Keak Da Sneak, all over, heavyweight rotation.

Camron? Mobb Deep? Lloyd Banks?? Fabolous? Jodi Buddens? Stack all them together, you might get a platinum plaque.

West Coast ain't been in the spotlight, cuz everyone too busy beefin wit eachother, but Snoop deaded all that sh*t. watch out n*ggaz, we bringing it back from the south, it's our turn. We'll give it back maybe in 2012, how's that sound?
 11 years ago '05        #45
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 24 24
look at your name, that explains everything
fu*k hyphy
 09-01-2006, 02:06 PM         #46
Tash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
. . .

It's a 14-17 year old girl who did that song...that doesn't mean that EVERY n*gga in Harlem does that. And it's number one cuz eybody got different tastes...damn get lost n*gga.
I feel you my dude but that chicken noodle soup make Harlem look bad.
 09-01-2006, 02:07 PM         #47
Tash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The beat is nice but the broad wasnt sayin' anything at all.
 11 years ago '05        #48
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
Right..so Chicken Noodle Soup represents all of New York with that one song? Your ignorance is astounding. Than I guess all those wack a.ss songs the south comes up with means the south is 100% a.ss.
 09-01-2006, 02:27 PM         #49
fuckthegame 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mike77 said:
first of all ny has nothing on cali rappers

:applause: :applause: :applause:
when rappers make a song called chicken noodle dance then u know nyc rap is deader then roadkill. what the hell is chicken noodle dance? when u hold a bowl of soup and dance around
 09-01-2006, 02:28 PM         #50
fuckthegame 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way brotha lynch hung > the eastcoast rap scene these days
 11 years ago '06        #51
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Immortal Technique + Nas + Papoose + Jay-Z + Lloyd Banks + Cassidy + Jin + Clipse + Cam'ron > Westcoast
 09-01-2006, 03:39 PM         #52
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Hyphy ain't the only type of music. It's more than music. People always wanna hate on something they don't understand, it's like prejudice.

West Coast got way more everything than the whole country put together.

#1 We're the 5th largest economy in the world. We got enough dough to be our own country.

but can't keep the lights on in their houses

richest city in the USA = NYC nuff saif





 Hyphy707 said:
Our whole style and culture has been bitten for so many years.

Everyone in Ny thinks they gangsta, wants to bang blood n crip.

Khaki suits and house shoes? How East coast n*ggaz doin' that?
who from the NYC wears that sh*t? NO ONE come to the east coast and find me someone wearing a khaki suit...no one wears that bullsh*t out here


 Hyphy707 said:
Everyone pushin' units out Aftermath is from the east, but tryna be WEST COAST artists. Look at Chino XL, he reps the west coast now, cuz the east is so garbage.
@ you citing chino XL as an example

who's pushing units out of aftermath?
50 - from NY, trying to be southern
banks- from Ny, repping NY
Buck- from the south
Eminem-midwest
busta- NY

who are all these artists who are trying to be west coast?


 Hyphy707 said:
Here's who's doin'g units out there: Jay-Z, and that's it. Busta Rhymes tried to turn into a drug dealer and look what happened? 4 videos, no platinum, that was the most hyped album in years.

Nas & Jay get together cuz they know the East lost its talent.
just totally ignore 50 ( i don't even know how you could because dude moved more units than anyone), banks, Jada...do you honestly want to compare the number of plat artists in the last 5 years with the NYC? you're gonna lose.

 Hyphy707 said:
Ice Cube doing it (may i add, his own label, distribution, promotion, etc.)
E-40's album was the best album this year, and haters can contest that, but we're all entitled to our own opinions. Look at MTV Jamz, (if ya'll broke a.ss n*ggaz even got good cable) Wolfpack, Big Rich, CHamp Bailey, E-40, Keak Da Sneak, all over, heavyweight rotation.
@ e-40 best album this YEAR...WHAT CRACK ARE YOU ON?
first of all cube's album was WAY WAY better than e-40s piece of sh*t.
2nd, pick and album from NYC, hell MIXTAPES from NYC are better than e-40's album

cube and e-40 will go gold....in 4 more months

 Hyphy707 said:
Camron? Mobb Deep? Lloyd Banks?? Fabolous? Jodi Buddens? Stack all them together, you might get a platinum plaque.


cam- has gone plat with the roc
banks- went plat
fab- went plat TWICE
mobb deep - plat on murda musik/mobb musik

so out of the 5 rappers you named....4 have gone plat before..YOU LOST

 Hyphy707 said:
West Coast ain't been in the spotlight, cuz everyone too busy beefin wit eachother, but Snoop deaded all that sh*t. watch out n*ggaz, we bringing it back from the south, it's our turn. We'll give it back maybe in 2012, how's that sound?
no west hasn't been in the spotlight because they put out garbage music since game and snoop last dropped and no one gives a fu*k about the west coast because they are busy running around next to their cars
 09-01-2006, 09:37 PM         #53
mike77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boskee84 said:
Cali started the gangster rap, they blew hip hop up so....bow down


see this n*gga knows wat its about
 09-01-2006, 09:43 PM         #54
mike77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
who are all these artists who are trying to be west coast?

no west hasn't been in the spotlight because they put out garbage music since game and snoop last dropped and no one gives a fu*k about the west coast because they are busy running around next to their cars

this mother fu*ker doesnt no wat hes talking about n*gga fu*k the east coast fu*k u and fu*k all u ny rappers...talking about how gangsta u r try coming to la with that state of mind and ur fu*ked
 11 years ago '06        #55
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
I been to LA, i went through hoods and aint see sh*t i aint seen in NY
 09-01-2006, 09:48 PM         #56
mike77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kthegame 1.0 said:
:applause: :applause: :applause:
when rappers make a song called chicken noodle dance then u know nyc rap is deader then roadkill. what the hell is chicken noodle dance? when u hold a bowl of soup and dance around

exactly thats my point y the fu*k would u want to rap about chicken noodle soup and dance to it...come to cali and ull be shot for acting stupid:finger:
 11 years ago '06        #57
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Nobody jams that sh*t in NY

The south supports this snap garbage
 09-01-2006, 09:52 PM         #58
mike77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
I been to LA, i went through hoods and aint see sh*t i aint seen in NY

k but which hood.....zzzzzz or mexican hood thats the differantance....over in new york its either ur from queens or ur cuban to be a gangsta...over here were all gangsta
 11 years ago '05        #59
hypeman9535 
space
avatar space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 0 0
 Hyphy707 said:
Check this out, I got love for NYC, i know who's dope out there, but why the fu*k is "chicken noodle soup" the Jam of the Week on MTV Jamz????

Is that the best New York Got?? I thought n*ggaz from Harlem was hustla's, not some gay a.ss n*ggaz dancin' like chickens.


Here's who I like from New York right now;

Tru Life, Pap is good, but he won't bring em back.

I think that's it.
^^ this sh*ts gets play in the A-town
 09-01-2006, 09:57 PM         #60
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mike77 said:
this mother fu*ker doesnt no wat hes talking about n*gga fu*k the east coast fu*k u and fu*k all u ny rappers...talking about how gangsta u r try coming to la with that state of mind and ur fu*ked
@ your dumb f*g**t a.ss

I never said anything about being gangsta in my whole post, you just making up some more bullsh*t. Just keep talking tough on the internet.

without NY THERE IS NO WEST COAST RAP..NONE, IT WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST...you lose

NY had it first plat album before LA even got in the game...


Last edited by shonuff12; 09-01-2006 at 09:59 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy