NYC hip hop is almost over.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #381
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
so it makes no sense to call out sides since it's all crap at this point.
hell yea! besides a select few, rap is trash nowadays. too much sh*t for the clubs.
 11 years ago '05        #382
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
ok NY put out a stupid song........but what about that song 'i got my Vans on but they look like sneakers'??? that sh*t is trash too but its not from NY..........
 11 years ago '06        #383
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Is this thread still going?
 09-07-2006, 09:28 AM         #384
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:

this fool editing sh*t and just posting random garbage
 11 years ago '06        #385
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 LBThrizzy said:
Is this thread still going?

09-07-2006, 06:14 PM         #386
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
this fool is on my d*ck B!G time , he wakes up in the morning, getz he's footloopz on, logz on to slumz, and goes too all my post and talkz he's wack commenting, lmfao WOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOSERZ ON HERE :thumbsdow :applause:no comback?U GOT GOT

@ this character and his homos3xual fantasies, I know you all about that f*g**t sh*t in SF, but we don't play that sh*t here, sorry son

It's funny how you got all mad and gave me hate with your little pathetic rep

You just mad because cats from your own region say you ain't reppin right and the bay is a fu*kin joke
 11 years ago '05        #387
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
wear ur Vans..............i dont give a fu*k.......the song is still a.ss......
 11 years ago '05        #388
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
wow.....u really just said 'thats so 5 minutes ago'........sounds like something somebody on Full House would say..........
 09-07-2006, 08:05 PM         #389
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Hate all you want. New York got nobody right now. Only reason Jay-Z is coming back, cuz he thought n*ggaz would keep it movin', but no one can over there, so he gotta bring the attention back to NY. I ain't hatin on NY, but these cats clowin' the dirty south for their sh*t, but got the same sh*t they're pushin. If it was that serious, them n*ggaz wouldn't put out no video.

Hyphy is my screen name, so what?? I rep my sh*t. don't hate on me, cuz i'm spittin the truth. Besides Nas, and Jay, who ya'll got??? nobody. Busta Rhymes barely went gold wit 4 videos??? n*gga fu*k all ya'll

1 fu*kIN SONG AND WERE DOIN THERE sh*t....fu*k OUTTA HERE
 09-07-2006, 11:51 PM         #390
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
yo..GET A LIFE, GET OFF MY d*ck, IM RIGHT, UR ALWAYZ WRONG, COME UP WITH SOMTHIN ELSE, STOP SAYIN THE SAME sh*t OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IM NOT IN SF U MARC, BUT I WOULD NOT BE ASHAMED TO BE THERE, U DON'T EVEN KNOW DO U>?FRISCO n*ggaZ AN'T NO PUNKS, LIKE I SAID, GO YELL IT OUT, TAKE A NICE LITTLE ROAD TRIP, L
you're not right about anything...

bay never even got started before it finished, the only person who sold out the bay was pac..unless you count MC hammer

you lost and bay music ain't sh*t
 09-08-2006, 12:05 AM         #391
Lexdiamondjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k WAT U THINK ..NEW YORK IS HIPHOP .... period
 09-08-2006, 02:25 AM         #392
thegamesux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new york rap scens sux major horse d*ck these days
 09-08-2006, 02:27 AM         #393
thegamesux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the vans song > anything from the south
 09-08-2006, 07:23 AM         #394
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
to dumb a.ss, ignore me and i will ignore u, stay off my d*ck homo, AnD WHO EVER JUDGES MUZIK BY SALES IS A fu*kIN SELLOUT!!!!!!!!!!^^SELLLOUT FAN&^^:applause:

don't u fu*ks get it?the bay area too hard, "too hard for the radio like mac dre"~keak da sneak, anyway, underground is way to hard for tv u f*got, they would not sell cus only the g'z would buy it, and not ur grandma and ur baby cousin, go slap 50 cent u little bubble gum bi*ch, THEY BAY TO HARD!!!
@ you saying i am sellout fan..you dumb fu*k, you think the artists are in it for you? They are in it to make money, and the bay ain't making any real money

@ the bay being too hard. They bay is TOO BAD to sell. Bay so hard but they hoppin around like a bunch of homos
 09-08-2006, 08:48 AM         #395
f0twenty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you consider Mac Dre part of the underground..you are outta your fu*kin' mind..the Bay has a mix of a southern vibe with the west coast vibe...but they are NOT the future of hiphop..nor are any of them any different than anything you can find on the West, East or down South...

And I can name AT LEAST 10 underground heads that'll sh*t all over your precious Bay area rappers...so why don't you cop some Jedi Mind Tricks, Apathy, Celph Titled, Reef tha Lost Cauze, Chief Kamachi, Louis Logic, etc etc...those few heads I mentioned right there ALONE have more talent than Mac Dre or ANY Bay artist..
 11 years ago '04        #396
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
They got some sh*t up north.

1) Saigon
2) Tru Life
3) Immortal Technique
4) Sha Stimuli
5) Papoose
6) Joell Ortiz
 09-08-2006, 12:52 PM         #397
THA-CO-REBEL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall k!ll me with this nyc is dead sh*t. They will make a even stronger comeback if they even went somewhere, plus without nyc the rest of the rap game wouldn't have no one to copy trends from.

Oh and papoose will bring it back full circle. Go head and quote me on that one
 09-08-2006, 01:21 PM         #398
f0twenty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...look at your sig...you say fu*k the dumb bi*ches that spend their time to give out hate..yet you hit the good ol' hate button Thizz? Grow up...you're prolly 17...have no fu*kin' job or life and wanna hang all over Mac Dre's nuts..

Face the truth f*g**t...there are cats in the underground who'd serve up Mac Dre on a platter..and make him eat his own nuts...as I already told you..don't promote your wack a.ss wanna-be Southern f*g**t named Mac Dre...cause you wouldn't know hiphop if it smacked you in the face...

Go off n do the chicken noodle soup dance jackass...
 09-08-2006, 02:41 PM         #399
thegamesux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the westcoast haters mad
 09-08-2006, 04:52 PM         #400
f0twenty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So now you're gonna pull the race card eh? Don't ever tempt me...cause Mac Dre is weak....I could merk him in a face to face battle myself..and if you think any of the dudes I said was mainstream..you got another thing comin' to you...

Maybe if you opened your ears once in awhile..you'd realize there's more than the Gay Area hiphop you claim is hiphop....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy