most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #361
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Because ur a nobody.... u talk dumb.. ur not a threat.. LOL and plus u young.. so this thread is over.. PEACE go suck a dyck NO HOMO.. lol
 11 years ago '06        #362
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
correction, u talkin about my hommie, come try to say that trick sh*t to my face u marc ur just a kid..oopps thought u were somone else...lol u all are the same

Nah talkin to u cause u responded.. LOL and yeah i will say it to ur face because im a real man that is if i ever saw u. oh by the way.. ur the marc u talkin all dumb and dont know what the fuk u talkin about.. :finger:
 09-06-2006, 02:17 PM         #363
StreetExclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, its about to be about the whole Eastcoast.Not just New York.Remember these are all just imaginary lines, this state that state, its all one nation.
 11 years ago '04        #364
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,809 | Props total: 706 706
my humps won hip hop video of the year on mtv
yes its on mtv
but that right there was the end of hip hop
 11 years ago '05        #365
Hyphy707  OP
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 CanadianOG said:
Big f*g = Hyphy707:finger: Real Hip Hop Hater.........WU-TANG bi*ch!!!!!

Wu Tang was tight. . . 10 years ago. Everyone waitin' on them like they waiting for Jesus Christ to come back. Come on now.

I don't expect someone from Canada to know sh*t bout hip hop anyways.

Eat a big ol' salami queerbate.:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '04        #366
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
fake a.ss i wish i was from the bay santa rosa a.ss n*gga................
 11 years ago '04        #367
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
you still aint fromt he bay either............bi*ch a.ss santa rosa n*gga.......and how the fu*k yall expect to jump me over the internet.......besides i aint got no proplem with hyphy707 cause that n*gga probly really from the bay........not from santa rosa like your frontin a.ss....bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 09-06-2006, 04:17 PM         #368
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
hahah ^he from ny

fu*k>>>NEW YORK U fu*kIN CHICKIN FACE NOODLE SOUP PEICE OF fu*kIN HIV INFESTED sh*t WANABEEZ WHO HAS NOTHIN ELSE TO DO BUT TYPE AWAY CUS U GOT NOTHIN GOING FOR UR SELVES..HAHA BYE BYE FOR NOW U WEAK MUTHA fu*kin L7 SQUAREZ L7
LMAO you really expect people to believe that I type in purple and red like your sausage-eating a.ss?

anyway the bay is not just e-40 DUMB MUTHA fu*kA
Yes it is.

AND IT'Z NOT ABOUT SELLZ U f*gOT MOTHER fu*k
Yes it is and only someone selling wood to raver f*g**ts, excuse me, hyphy fans, would say that sales don't count.

I HATE NYC WITH A PASSION
So tell it to KRS-ONE's, Fiddy's, Ja Rule's, and Busta Rhymes's face. I'd love to see you dodging bullets in your parachute pants and your f*g**t a.ss weave, oh sorry again, "braids."

ANYWAY..IT NOT WHERE U FROM IT WHERE U AT
So for all I know you sitting somewhere in Oklahoma trying to big up the Bay Area. Now who's the square?

we finna jump ur a.ss
Hahahahaha With your e-combat boots and your e-shanks and your e-friends?

Go ahead dude, keep talking sh*t, I'm sure the Bay appreciates that a Dayglo muhfukka like you made it out to give us all a big fu*k you. Like that's going to make anyone respect your region. Get some pus*y, chill out, then come back to BX. Or don't. You do know what BX stands for, don't you?
 11 years ago '04        #369
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
you just called me a idiot?..............im through with this n*gga.....i was just bored talkin sh*t to you....but i thought you was a n*gga.........n*ggas dont say idiot though............and i definately aint gonna argue with no whiteboy that think he from the bay............im through
 09-06-2006, 04:23 PM         #370
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
you just called me a idiot?..............im through with this n*gga.....i was just bored talkin sh*t to you....but i thought you was a n*gga.........n*ggas dont say idiot though............and i definately aint gonna argue with no whiteboy that think he from the bay............im through
Haha, he got you. :applause:
 09-06-2006, 04:28 PM         #371
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol itsbx is still this same website, dumbfu*k.
BX = The Bronx, you queerbait. I guess they don't got no good education up in your hood, just f*gs sticking each other in the a.ss and posting mad messages on Boxden while they do it.
 09-06-2006, 06:03 PM         #372
hiphopsKey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you saying HOUSTON is bigger than CALIFORNIA

Cali=more land, more people, more money..but you thnks houston is bigger? You lost already

And it's funny as hell you don't even noticed that def jam was an "independent" label...no big labels of the time were backing rap in NYC in the 80s dumbass, they had to build it from the ground up
IM FROM CALI AND I REP THE MUSIC TILL I DIE BUT, I AGREE WITH WUT U SAYING
 09-06-2006, 07:12 PM         #373
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your here to just talk sh*t and to get me to talk sh*t back..lol
Sorry, no, I don't go on for 7 pages detailing how everyone is a f*g**t and that the Bay music is being brought back. Just out of curiosity, do you really think the Bay has a commercial chance? All its really visible products have been produced by Lil Jon. Not a single real hyphy artist has made any impression upon the mainstream media. So I think it's safe to say that you think your splashes in your kiddy pool affect people thousands of miles away. Which, logically, is impossible. So, I suggest you either actually approach your "argument," whatever misguided notion it might be, rationally and with evidence or shut the fu*k up and leave because then you'd just be some Hyphy homo lover with a hard d*ck for telling everyone about the Bay.

And before you run off to quick reply with "lol omg u square NYC lost," I'd just like to point out that if you do that in response to what I just asked you, you're far more gay than the biggest f*g**t in the gayest city in the gayest country on the gayest day of the gayest year...being a.ssraped. Since you only understand insults when they refer to homos3xuals (I wonder why) this should be a sufficient condition.

Last edited by modulatum; 09-06-2006 at 07:13 PM..
 09-06-2006, 07:17 PM         #374
leather face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Check this out, I got love for NYC, i know who's dope out there, but why the fu*k is "chicken noodle soup" the Jam of the Week on MTV Jamz????

Is that the best New York Got?? I thought n*ggaz from Harlem was hustla's, not some gay a.ss n*ggaz dancin' like chickens.

Here's who I like from New York right now;

Tru Life, Pap is good, but he won't bring em back.

I think that's it.
pap is good? lmfao yes and all of the south sucks because of young dro, and the midwest is wack cause of trick trick. you sound so ignorant

and how are you gonna judge the east coast when your user name is "hyphy" the weakest of all rap sub-genres, well its tied with snap anyways.
 09-06-2006, 07:47 PM         #375
yungdav18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this dude doesnt know sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #376
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
thizz face you make the bay look bad
 11 years ago '06        #377
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
ny is gettin slack....real talk
 09-06-2006, 10:22 PM         #378
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
ur pretty much a square, lmfao u fu*kIN SQUARE, fu*k OFF AND DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO MY sh*t U LITTLE fu*kIN EASTCOAST SIMP, DON'T fu*k WITH A TRU BAY AREA PIMP, I WILL END WHAT U EVEN ARE:D

@ this internet gangsta with his e-threats, what a pathetic homo
 09-06-2006, 10:41 PM         #379
hiphopsKey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
Dumb n*gga shut the fu*k up you know nothing about real Hip-Hop I think you went to dumb eventually you went retarded
lol i agree wit u
 09-06-2006, 10:42 PM         #380
hiphopsKey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
Those who define the quality of music on sales are idiotic.

Illmatic > your favorite rappers best work
i gave u props on that one
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy