NYC hip hop is almost over.

most viewed right now
 175
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #261
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
One More fu*kin Time

I'm from (read bi*chs) and that CNS sh*t is wack you don't blame the whole city. Everybody call us call for Hyphy but thats not the whole city. You can't be mad at them if you do the same thing. NY didn't fall off in Hip Hop, Hip Hop fell off in Hip Hop.

With everybody trying to sell sell sell. What gets hot everybody jumps on its d*ck. With bootleging (not knockin' it 'cause i do it, but if I like you and your cd I buy the real deal) you got make money or its hard to stay on top and with coke to buy you need that money.

Like I said I from (read bi*chs) I know it ain't that many good rappers here (San Quinn, Ya Boy(mad he went to BWS), Bailey, Dre Dog, 40 Water...) but we trying to show we ain't just dreads and grillz.

NY problem is they f!ghting over "King Of NY" a imaginary crown and that's why you can't rap with him and if I beef with him you got beef too. I say this 50 is coming back with these new fresh tracks (Ghetto Superstar, New Edition, The bomb). Banks is real cool, Cory Gunz, Ghostface, Saigon, Papoose, Jae Millz (if he from there I'm not sure), Remy Ma (when she fine a good label), and some others.

The south (most of it) is just music you can dance and feel good to or some hard beats with a whole lot of yellin'. Chamillanaire, Lil Wayne, Young Buck, Young Money, Luda, Outkast, Lil' Scrappy cool, Master P, Lil' Romeo real cool. But lot of them (D4L, Dem Boyz, and Lil' Bow Wow(he always clam the A), JD, and many more) k!ll us but they sell cause the put on a show get them hype and white teens, girls, and n*ggas(not black people) eat it up.

Midwest is the only ones with out any "major" problems Chingy, Lil' Bow Wow and some of Nellys (don't know there names) people. I mean Kayne, Lupe, Common, Curren$y all be k!llin'

Lets hope the rookies (not just new but bout to become main stream)
Ya Boy, Papoose, Curren$y, and Lupe can save us all!

And


To everybody who felt me: I'm glad someone feels the same way. I said on that other thread, (By way I still think I'm new here) some once said here "BX is dead " (and i like this site way more than "myspace" I only have 'cause somone basicly made it for me... anyway" so i said "If its dead I'm brging it back" and now I don't know. I'm still f!ghting the good f!ght. But I'm no Han Solo, hell I should hope to be a Billy D. Williams. So if anyone wants to help just (I think) stop being n*ggas in here. And if you not try to help them by scollin' them in a good way, no need ot act all high and mighty and above everyone "NY is Hip Hop" "South is out selling the whole game" "what y'all know about goin' dumb, we go hard" Don't get me wrong I have had my n*gga moments in here, just check out my thread "fu*k This bi*ch's (I AM A GANGSTA) "Hyphy" Thread & His bi*ch a.ss Daddy" Lets do it for Hip Hop

"And don't start trippin' and sh*t and call me a racist 'cause I don't mean n*ggas in a disrespectful way. I mean as a general term for ignorant motherfu*ker anybody can be a ignorant motherfu*ker"
- Star the next Oscar winning film Snakes On A Plane Samuel L. Jackson

PS I didn't mean to go after school special
 11 years ago '06        #262
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 412 412
 Isiah61 said:
One More fu*kin Time

I'm from (read bi*chs) and that CNS sh*t is wack you don't blame the whole city. Everybody call us call for Hyphy but thats not the whole city. You can't be mad at them if you do the same thing. NY didn't fall off in Hip Hop, Hip Hop fell off in Hip Hop.

With everybody trying to sell sell sell. What gets hot everybody jumps on its d*ck. With bootleging (not knockin' it 'cause i do it, but if I like you and your cd I buy the real deal) you got make money or its hard to stay on top and with coke to buy you need that money.

Like I said I from (read bi*chs) I know it ain't that many good rappers here (San Quinn, Ya Boy(mad he went to BWS), Bailey, Dre Dog, 40 Water...) but we trying to show we ain't just dreads and grillz.

NY problem is they f!ghting over "King Of NY" a imaginary crown and that's why you can't rap with him and if I beef with him you got beef too. I say this 50 is coming back with these new fresh tracks (Ghetto Superstar, New Edition, The bomb). Banks is real cool, Cory Gunz, Ghostface, Saigon, Papoose, Jae Millz (if he from there I'm not sure), Remy Ma (when she fine a good label), and some others.

The south (most of it) is just music you can dance and feel good to or some hard beats with a whole lot of yellin'. Chamillanaire, Lil Wayne, Young Buck, Young Money, Luda, Outkast, Lil' Scrappy cool, Master P, Lil' Romeo real cool. But lot of them (D4L, Dem Boyz, and Lil' Bow Wow(he always clam the A), JD, and many more) k!ll us but they sell cause the put on a show get them hype and white teens, girls, and n*ggas(not black people) eat it up.

Midwest is the only ones with out any "major" problems Chingy, Lil' Bow Wow and some of Nellys (don't know there names) people. I mean Kayne, Lupe, Common, Curren$y all be k!llin'

Lets hope the rookies (not just new but bout to become main stream)
Ya Boy, Papoose, Curren$y, and Lupe can save us all!

And


To everybody who felt me: I'm glad someone feels the same way. I said on that other thread, (By way I still think I'm new here) some once said here "BX is dead " (and i like this site way more than "myspace" I only have 'cause somone basicly made it for me... anyway" so i said "If its dead I'm brging it back" and now I don't know. I'm still f!ghting the good f!ght. But I'm no Han Solo, hell I should hope to be a Billy D. Williams. So if anyone wants to help just (I think) stop being n*ggas in here. And if you not try to help them by scollin' them in a good way, no need ot act all high and mighty and above everyone "NY is Hip Hop" "South is out selling the whole game" "what y'all know about goin' dumb, we go hard" Don't get me wrong I have had my n*gga moments in here, just check out my thread "fu*k This bi*ch's (I AM A GANGSTA) "Hyphy" Thread & His bi*ch a.ss Daddy" Lets do it for Hip Hop

"And don't start trippin' and sh*t and call me a racist 'cause I don't mean n*ggas in a disrespectful way. I mean as a general term for ignorant motherfu*ker anybody can be a ignorant motherfu*ker"
- Star the next Oscar winning film Snakes On A Plane Samuel L. Jackson

PS I didn't mean to go after school special
aka Thizz stop posting and Hyphy delete this stupid thread or let it die!!!

like Hyphy sh*t did dawgs
 11 years ago '06        #263
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Randy Jackson said:
1736 <<<isnt mad props dawgs
231514 <<< is mad props dawgs
What is eGreen anyway?
And How mat re points do you need to become powerful and what happens when it does


Last edited by Isiah61; 09-03-2006 at 02:34 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #264
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 412 412
Last Post in this damn thread dawgs

this quote will def shut down this entire thread

Spoken from a Fellow Bay Area n*gga
 Ea$e said:
@ this sh*t

I'm FROM the bay, Oakland California.. and I've NEVER been a big fan of Mac Dre.

Lyricism + Crazy beats > Thizzin

You Mac Dre d*ckriders sicken the fu*k out of me, and that going dumb sh*t is PLAYED THE fu*k OUT.

No hate, but all of this bay/thizz/Mac Dre spamming you've been doing does nothing but make YOU look stupid homie, real talk.
 09-03-2006, 02:30 AM         #265
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
What is eGreen?
And How mat re points do you need to become powerful and what happens when it does
egreen is post count

and you need 20 more million to be Powerful
 09-03-2006, 02:32 AM         #266
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did I miss
 11 years ago '06        #267
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 412 412
 Ea$e said:
@ this sh*t

I'm FROM the bay, Oakland California.. and I've NEVER been a big fan of Mac Dre.

Lyricism + Crazy beats > Thizzin

You Mac Dre d*ckriders sicken the fu*k out of me, and that going dumb sh*t is PLAYED THE fu*k OUT.

No hate, but all of this bay/thizz/Mac Dre spamming you've been doing does nothing but make YOU look stupid homie, real talk.

Jizz is mad cause all of his dreams have flopped

no more 0day for you dawgs hahahahahah
 09-03-2006, 02:40 AM         #268
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thizz is a Post wh0ore.......who posts 11 posts in a row?

I mean damn thats some hoe cake/ attention wh0ore type sh*t

check page 16-17 to see for yourself
 11 years ago '06        #269
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Tight_Grip said:
egreen is post count

and you need 20 more million to be Powerful
Would of prop you but I must spread. sh*t that is my post count! so I need 20 more mil to become all Powerful then what happens. You got that much why ain't you powerful?
 09-03-2006, 02:44 AM         #270
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Would of prop you but I must spread. sh*t that is my post count! so I need 20 more mil to become all Powerful then what happens. You got that much why ain't you powerful?

Cause I was busy helping otha people out with their rep...I'm already powerful on itsbx but it doesnt transfer over anymore so I have to earn the rest of the props here inorder to get Powerful
 11 years ago '06        #271
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
I ain't no Thizz Head but, Mac Dre had some bangers. And if he was still alive (Glod bless his soul RIP) now that hyphy gone main streeam he would have had three videos out by now sold...2.3 mill saying he drop when 40's did. I would say he is to the bay what Lil' Wayne is to the south right now. And he had his own swagger just a fun love guy. I didn't know him but that what he sems like to me.
 09-03-2006, 02:47 AM         #272
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
mayne these foolz all on my NUTS MAKIN fu*kIN FAKE ACCOUNTS sh*t IS HELLA SAD..THATS HOW NEW YORK GET DOWN?DAMN

Quiet lil boy this is grown folk talk go get dumb in another thread
 09-03-2006, 02:48 AM         #273
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
Page17=Clazz!k
more like asstastic
 09-03-2006, 02:50 AM         #274
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
fu*k All U Boxden Nerdz, Im Ghost

When do you plan on logging off?
 11 years ago '06        #275
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Tight_Grip said:

Cause I was busy helping otha people out with their rep...I'm already powerful on itsbx but it doesnt transfer over anymore so I have to earn the rest of the props here inorder to get Powerful
Just wonderin' helpin what? & What happens when you become powerful if you know? I just want ir and I don't know why. but if yoou can help become powerful then I might become that Sith Lord after all, just ncal me Darth Crucial
 09-03-2006, 02:51 AM         #276
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-1 AFiciaL said:
n*gga you dont know sh*t
co sign ...
 09-03-2006, 02:51 AM         #277
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what in the hell is going on here LOL I'm lost
 11 years ago '06        #278
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 onq said:
what did I miss
 onq said:
what in the hell is going on here LOL I'm lost
NOT A DAMN THING RUN SAVE YOU MIND FROM THIS MONSTER!
 09-03-2006, 02:54 AM         #279
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Just wonderin' helpin what? & What happens when you become powerful if you know? I just want ir and I don't know why. but if yoou can help become powerful then I might become that Sith Lord after all, just ncal me Darth Crucial

too tell you the truth nothing really happens...you just are safe from rep hikes (when Ronnie decides to up the requirements to get into VIP)

and I was helping my friends get higher rep...on itsbx...long story
 09-03-2006, 02:55 AM         #280
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
what in the hell is going on here LOL I'm lost


A hell of alot of stupidy from Jizz Face, he is by far the dumbest hyphy d*ck rider on Boxden he has to be no more than 10 years old
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy