NYC hip hop is almost over.

most viewed right now
 112
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
157 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-03-2006, 01:51 AM         #241
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-1 AFiciaL said:
n*gga you dont know sh*t
co sign ...
 09-03-2006, 01:51 AM         #242
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what in the hell is going on here LOL I'm lost
 12 years ago '06        #243
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 onq said:
what did I miss
 onq said:
what in the hell is going on here LOL I'm lost
NOT A DAMN THING RUN SAVE YOU MIND FROM THIS MONSTER!
 09-03-2006, 01:54 AM         #244
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Just wonderin' helpin what? & What happens when you become powerful if you know? I just want ir and I don't know why. but if yoou can help become powerful then I might become that Sith Lord after all, just ncal me Darth Crucial

too tell you the truth nothing really happens...you just are safe from rep hikes (when Ronnie decides to up the requirements to get into VIP)

and I was helping my friends get higher rep...on itsbx...long story
 09-03-2006, 01:55 AM         #245
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
what in the hell is going on here LOL I'm lost


A hell of alot of stupidy from Jizz Face, he is by far the dumbest hyphy d*ck rider on Boxden he has to be no more than 10 years old
 12 years ago '06        #246
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
Just when you thought ( I thought the thread was makin' a turn around) it was save to get back in the water...
 12 years ago '06        #247
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 Tight_Grip said:
too tell you the truth nothing really happens...you just are safe from rep hikes (when Ronnie decides to up the requirements to get into VIP)

and I was helping my friends get higher rep...on itsbx...long story
So I get into VIP cool cool whats in there like Ulrta pr0n, The Detox, or some other missing link? And for your long story (i have real bad sleepin' propblems) would be better than any thing I read in this thread in a long time


Last edited by Isiah61; 09-03-2006 at 02:02 AM..
 09-03-2006, 02:01 AM         #248
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
th sad thing is the south thinks they are saving rap when they are the oness making it worse, good rap gets slept on while garbage sells
 09-03-2006, 02:02 AM         #249
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
So I get into VIP cool cool whats in there like Ulrta pr0n, The Detox, or some other missing link? And you long story would be better than any thing I read in this thread in a long time

now you know I cant let that info out to the public

maybe if you hit me up with a PM I'll get back to you on that:applause:

I'm out

:sleepy:
 09-03-2006, 02:03 AM         #250
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
th sad thing is the south thinks they are saving rap when they are the oness making it worse, good rap gets slept on while garbage sells

true story
 12 years ago '06        #251
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
LOL EASTCOAST d*ckRIDER?LOL...U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY U HEERE?ALL THE BAY CATS I KNOW, KNOW WHY THEY HERE, FOR 0DAY BAY AREA RAP, UR CONNFUSSED ON WHY U JOINED BOX?
Why do you care?
 09-03-2006, 02:27 AM         #252
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who thinks that ny rap is over has seriously no hip hop knowledge whatsoever.

anyone who thinks that the west coast isn't going to blow up & be on top again seriously has no hip hop knowledge either.

y'all do realize that the east coast west coast beef was a media ploy to sell more magazines and records, right? there was never any beef until vibe magazine put in big a.ss red letters "east coast vs west coast" or maybe it was the source. one of the two.


anyways, everyone always takes the worst mainstream rappers from the other coast and say how much better the underground rappers from their coast is. its been happening for over a decade now and its getting really old. Yes, papoose is lyrically better than E-40, just like yukmouth is lyrically better than 50 cent.

as far as southern rap goes, they're the only one pushing boundaries and creating new sounds in hip hop. they're also the ones who brough dancing back to hip hop. if y'all too cool to dance, then step aside while I freak on your girl.
 12 years ago '06        #253
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
i thought u were not a square..but i just think u a net geek now...if so..get gone
I think its time to L7 it up then! "Why am I here" I don't know why you here?
 09-03-2006, 02:35 AM         #254
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
I TOLD U fu*kS, THIS A FAKE n*gga FROM THE BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can come see me on this "fake n*gga from the bay" sh*t. stay your a.ss in albany, fu*kin squarebear
 12 years ago '06        #255
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 Defy said:
anyone who thinks that ny rap is over has seriously no hip hop knowledge whatsoever.

anyone who thinks that the west coast isn't going to blow up & be on top again seriously has no hip hop knowledge either.

y'all do realize that the east coast west coast beef was a media ploy to sell more magazines and records, right? there was never any beef until vibe magazine put in big a.ss red letters "east coast vs west coast" or maybe it was the source. one of the two.


anyways, everyone always takes the worst mainstream rappers from the other coast and say how much better the underground rappers from their coast is. its been happening for over a decade now and its getting really old. Yes, papoose is lyrically better than E-40, just like yukmouth is lyrically better than 50 cent.

as far as southern rap goes, they're the only one pushing boundaries and creating new sounds in hip hop. they're also the ones who brough dancing back to hip hop. if y'all too cool to dance, then step aside while I freak on your girl.
See this what I was talkin' about this is how you make a point.
 12 years ago '06        #256
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
umm to get accsess to fu*kin jukbox then get 0day bay sh*t
Yes mostly to get some music. My friend (brotha from anotha motha like no otha) told me about. But I like chat with y'all. Sayin' how I feel and seein' if anyone feels me. and like you postin'
 12 years ago '06        #257
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
u talkin about me??i dun made real points back in this damn thing
[/RIGHT]
I didn't say any names
 09-03-2006, 02:46 AM         #258
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
Hip hop aint about sellin

its about good music

The bay dont make good music
I'm sorry, but jin is in your avatar. you can't say an entire region doesn't make good music, and have one of the poorest excuses for a rapper in your avatar. Jin can battle, yes. But he can't make a good song to save his life.


The bay doesn't make good music?
Santana
Green day
fantasia
goapele
toni tony tone

just to name a couple......and thats not even mentioning rap. y'all swear that hyphy is all we got just because y'all heard 2 e-40 songs.
 12 years ago '06        #259
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 LBThrizzy said:
Hip hop aint about sellin

its about good music

The bay dont make good music
I would say the bay makes great music.
Lets is what i think:
You know how most dudes don't felt female rappers,'cause (most because most of them tell how they suck d*ck in their song) you can't relate to it.

Same thing with dieffernt areas, just cant relate to it.
 12 years ago '06        #260
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 1996 1996
 Defy said:
I'm sorry, but jin is in your avatar. you can't say an entire region doesn't make good music, and have one of the poorest excuses for a rapper in your avatar. Jin can battle, yes. But he can't make a good song to save his life.


The bay doesn't make good music?
Santana
Green day
fantasia
goapele
toni tony tone

just to name a couple......and thats not even mentioning rap. y'all swear that hyphy is all we got just because y'all heard 2 e-40 songs.
Took the words out of my head and put in here:applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
134 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy