NYC hip hop is almost over.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #251
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,859 | Props total: 2372 2372
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
LOL EASTCOAST d*ckRIDER?LOL...U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY U HEERE?ALL THE BAY CATS I KNOW, KNOW WHY THEY HERE, FOR 0DAY BAY AREA RAP, UR CONNFUSSED ON WHY U JOINED BOX?
Why do you care?

09-03-2006, 03:27 AM         #252
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who thinks that ny rap is over has seriously no hip hop knowledge whatsoever.

anyone who thinks that the west coast isn't going to blow up & be on top again seriously has no hip hop knowledge either.

y'all do realize that the east coast west coast beef was a media ploy to sell more magazines and records, right? there was never any beef until vibe magazine put in big a.ss red letters "east coast vs west coast" or maybe it was the source. one of the two.

anyways, everyone always takes the worst mainstream rappers from the other coast and say how much better the underground rappers from their coast is. its been happening for over a decade now and its getting really old. Yes, papoose is lyrically better than E-40, just like yukmouth is lyrically better than 50 cent.

as far as southern rap goes, they're the only one pushing boundaries and creating new sounds in hip hop. they're also the ones who brough dancing back to hip hop. if y'all too cool to dance, then step aside while I freak on your girl.

12 years ago '06        #253
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
i thought u were not a square..but i just think u a net geek now...if so..get gone
I think its time to L7 it up then! "Why am I here" I don't know why you here?

09-03-2006, 03:35 AM         #254
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
I TOLD U fu*kS, THIS A FAKE n*gga FROM THE BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can come see me on this "fake n*gga from the bay" sh*t. stay your a.ss in albany, fu*kin squarebear

12 years ago '06        #255
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Defy said
anyone who thinks that ny rap is over has seriously no hip hop knowledge whatsoever.

anyone who thinks that the west coast isn't going to blow up & be on top again seriously has no hip hop knowledge either.

y'all do realize that the east coast west coast beef was a media ploy to sell more magazines and records, right? there was never any beef until vibe magazine put in big a.ss red letters "east coast vs west coast" or maybe it was the source. one of the two.

anyways, everyone always takes the worst mainstream rappers from the other coast and say how much better the underground rappers from their coast is. its been happening for over a decade now and its getting really old. Yes, papoose is lyrically better than E-40, just like yukmouth is lyrically better than 50 cent.

as far as southern rap goes, they're the only one pushing boundaries and creating new sounds in hip hop. they're also the ones who brough dancing back to hip hop. if y'all too cool to dance, then step aside while I freak on your girl.
See this what I was talkin' about this is how you make a point.

12 years ago '06        #256
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
umm to get accsess to fu*kin jukbox then get 0day bay sh*t
Yes mostly to get some music. My friend (brotha from anotha motha like no otha) told me about. But I like chat with y'all. Sayin' how I feel and seein' if anyone feels me. and like you postin'

12 years ago '06        #257
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
u talkin about me??i dun made real points back in this damn thing
[/RIGHT]
I didn't say any names

09-03-2006, 03:46 AM         #258
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said
Hip hop aint about sellin

its about good music

The bay dont make good music
I'm sorry, but jin is in your avatar. you can't say an entire region doesn't make good music, and have one of the poorest excuses for a rapper in your avatar. Jin can battle, yes. But he can't make a good song to save his life.

The bay doesn't make good music?
Santana
Green day
fantasia
goapele
toni tony tone

just to name a couple......and thats not even mentioning rap. y'all swear that hyphy is all we got just because y'all heard 2 e-40 songs.

12 years ago '06        #259
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 LBThrizzy said
Hip hop aint about sellin

its about good music

The bay dont make good music
I would say the bay makes great music.
Lets is what i think:
You know how most dudes don't felt female rappers,'cause (most because most of them tell how they suck d*ck in their song) you can't relate to it.

Same thing with dieffernt areas, just cant relate to it.

12 years ago '06        #260
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Defy said
I'm sorry, but jin is in your avatar. you can't say an entire region doesn't make good music, and have one of the poorest excuses for a rapper in your avatar. Jin can battle, yes. But he can't make a good song to save his life.

The bay doesn't make good music?
Santana
Green day
fantasia
goapele
toni tony tone

just to name a couple......and thats not even mentioning rap. y'all swear that hyphy is all we got just because y'all heard 2 e-40 songs.
Took the words out of my head and put in here:applause:

09-03-2006, 04:01 AM         #261
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said
n*gga, dudes that say Jin cant write a song, ain't heard Emcee's Properganda

Rest Is History was 100% created off of label pressure to be what the label wanted him to be

From what I heard out the bay, its wack

I never said I aint like westcoast

But hyphy gets the eject button
I've heard 1 song from Rest is History (learn chinese, fu*king awful) and I've heard several cuts since he left ruff ryders. I'm not just into hyphy sh*t, I bump any music thats good, and any rapper thats lyrical.....but jin's rhymes are too damn simple for him to not have any kind of style or delivery. he's just boring. I was listening to the "fu*k Jay-z" song, and after the novelty of "wow, him saying fu*k jay-z really did get me to listen to this" I noticed that there's no compound rhymes or intelligent similies at all. I wouldn't wanna face him in a battle, but I'm damn sure I can make a better album than him......and I can't even rap.

09-03-2006, 04:02 AM         #262
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said
This thread is about hip hop...Green Day is excluded
nah, you said the bay doesn't make good music, so I had to prove you wrong.

even though I don't like green day.....

09-03-2006, 04:04 AM         #263
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
SO U ARE A JAP????:banghead:
are you a klansman?

12 years ago '06        #264
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
Defy is makin' some good points. But Greenday? I didn't know they where from here. ain't no beef over rock vs punk rock this thread needs to be delete

12 years ago '06        #265
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
I don't even smoke but I'm gettin' everyone some , something to drink, and I'm takin' everyone to my favortie asian massage parlor one way or the other this is going to end with a happy ending

12 years ago '06        #266
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
This stared of as a idea for great lil' chat between the BX fam' 'members but it turn into something ugly. Hyphy707 you had a idea and n*ggas took and ran with it the wrong way. Delete this monster and put it out of its Misery

12 years ago '04        #267
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,466 | Props total: 3530 3530
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
GET IT THREW UR HEAD...U CAN NOT GET HYPHY..ONLY THE BAY CAN LMFAO...[/SIZE]
and thats exactly why Hyphy will never blow nor be recognized nationally for anything... yall could have fun and keep it over there... the rest of us ain't missin much and could do without it...

and Isiah, i don't think Hyphy707 had a good idea with this thread at all, b/c NYC hip hop will never die... NY is where it was created and hip hop will never go away... you do the math... and we might not hold the throne now but thats not a problem b/c everyone has their time, L.A. had it at one time, N.O. had it at one time, atl had it at one time, and Texas had it... every place has their eras... but that doesn't necessarily mean it will never come back to NY or that NYC hip hop will die...

Last edited by Big War; 09-03-2006 at 04:55 AM..

09-03-2006, 05:15 AM         #268
cumfest313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k HYPHY
you get caught playing that sh*t in detroit
people throw sh*t at yo car
i wish i would catch a n*gga ghost riding a fu*king car
that sh*t a get you robbed e-40 sell cause he a legend

09-03-2006, 05:17 AM         #269
cumfest313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
:welcome:
UR OFFICALY APART OF THE HATE NYC TEAM=D HAVE FUN...

NOTE*CHECK PAGE 17 IT FIRE!!!!I LEFT IT JUST FOR U=D:applause:

fu*k hyphy

09-03-2006, 05:23 AM         #270
cumfest313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new york rap/hiphop is dead. yall can try yall hardest and yall sh*t still go wood

09-03-2006, 05:24 AM         #271
cumfest313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
SOOON U ALL WILL REALLY BE GETTIN HYPHY...BUT NOT NOW DON'T EVEN TRY, LOL WOW, U CAN'T GO TO SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT KNOW sh*t ABOUT HYPHY TO GO HYPHY...LOOOL @ U HATERZ....I KNOW SOON THERE BE MORE NY n*ggaZ AND SOUTH n*ggaZ GOING HYPHY..NY FOOLS WERE GOING CRUNK WHEN THAT WACK sh*t CAME OUT...GIVE IT A LITTLE TIME GOD DAMN U SQUAREZ L7..CRUNK=DEAD HYPHY=HIT

you got me fu*ked up you wont catch me doing none of that bull

12 years ago '06        #272
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Big War said
and thats exactly why Hyphy will never blow nor be recognized nationally for anything... yall could have fun and keep it over there... the rest of us ain't missin much and could do without it...

and Isiah, i don't think Hyphy707 had a good idea with this thread at all, b/c NYC hip hop will never die... NY is where it was created and hip hop will never go away... you do the math... and we might not hold the throne now but thats not a problem b/c everyone has their time, L.A. had it at one time, N.O. had it at one time, atl had it at one time, and Texas had it... every place has their eras... but that doesn't necessarily mean it will never come back to NY or that NYC hip hop will die...
I meant the idea of chttin' about hip hop with a fu*king clue

09-03-2006, 05:29 AM         #273
cumfest313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you gay as hell fo thinking of some sh*t like that
8 mile is in warren not detroit talk what u know
i can give a flying fu*k about who contribute to that garbage a.ss style

09-03-2006, 05:32 AM         #274
cumfest313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet you wont come to detroit and say that sh*t

09-03-2006, 05:35 AM         #275
cumfest313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k bay area n*gga
i been there not too long ago
i forgot what street i was on but yall hoe a.ss people was on my d*ck just cause im from detroit most of yall lil gangs was scared of a n*gga
fu*k u and anybody else from bay area hyphy these nuts

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  40
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  27
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  15
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
803 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  12
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+102online now  8
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Image(s) inside Met This Joint At The Gas Station Today; Gave Me Her Booking Info ..
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy