NYC hip hop is almost over.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #226
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,859 | Props total: 2372 2372
One More fu*kin Time

I'm from (read bi*chs) and that CNS sh*t is wack you don't blame the whole city. Everybody call us call for Hyphy but thats not the whole city. You can't be mad at them if you do the same thing. NY didn't fall off in Hip Hop, Hip Hop fell off in Hip Hop.

With everybody trying to sell sell sell. What gets hot everybody jumps on its d*ck. With bootleging (not knockin' it 'cause i do it, but if I like you and your cd I buy the real deal) you got make money or its hard to stay on top and with coke to buy you need that money.

Like I said I from (read bi*chs) I know it ain't that many good rappers here (San Quinn, Ya Boy(mad he went to BWS), Bailey, Dre Dog, 40 Water...) but we trying to show we ain't just dreads and grillz.

NY problem is they f!ghting over "King Of NY" a imaginary crown and that's why you can't rap with him and if I beef with him you got beef too. I say this 50 is coming back with these new fresh tracks (Ghetto Superstar, New Edition, The bomb). Banks is real cool, Cory Gunz, Ghostface, Saigon, Papoose, Jae Millz (if he from there I'm not sure), Remy Ma (when she fine a good label), and some others.

The south (most of it) is just music you can dance and feel good to or some hard beats with a whole lot of yellin'. Chamillanaire, Lil Wayne, Young Buck, Young Money, Luda, Outkast, Lil' Scrappy cool, Master P, Lil' Romeo real cool. But lot of them (D4L, Dem Boyz, and Lil' Bow Wow(he always clam the A), JD, and many more) k!ll us but they sell cause the put on a show get them hype and white teens, girls, and n*ggas(not black people) eat it up.

Midwest is the only ones with out any "major" problems Chingy, Lil' Bow Wow and some of Nellys (don't know there names) people. I mean Kayne, Lupe, Common, Curren$y all be k!llin'

Lets hope the rookies (not just new but bout to become main stream)
Ya Boy, Papoose, Curren$y, and Lupe can save us all!

And

To everybody who felt me: I'm glad someone feels the same way. I said on that other thread, (By way I still think I'm new here) some once said here "BX is dead " (and i like this site way more than "myspace" I only have 'cause somone basicly made it for me... anyway" so i said "If its dead I'm brging it back" and now I don't know. I'm still f!ghting the good f!ght. But I'm no Han Solo, hell I should hope to be a Billy D. Williams. So if anyone wants to help just (I think) stop being n*ggas in here. And if you not try to help them by scollin' them in a good way, no need ot act all high and mighty and above everyone "NY is Hip Hop" "South is out selling the whole game" "what y'all know about goin' dumb, we go hard" Don't get me wrong I have had my n*gga moments in here, just check out my thread "fu*k This bi*ch's (I AM A GANGSTA) "Hyphy" Thread & His bi*ch a.ss Daddy" Lets do it for Hip Hop

"And don't start trippin' and sh*t and call me a racist 'cause I don't mean n*ggas in a disrespectful way. I mean as a general term for ignorant motherfu*ker anybody can be a ignorant motherfu*ker"
- Star the next Oscar winning film Snakes On A Plane Samuel L. Jackson

PS I didn't mean to go after school special

12 years ago '06        #227
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 593 593
 Isiah61 said
One More fu*kin Time

I'm from (read bi*chs) and that CNS sh*t is wack you don't blame the whole city. Everybody call us call for Hyphy but thats not the whole city. You can't be mad at them if you do the same thing. NY didn't fall off in Hip Hop, Hip Hop fell off in Hip Hop.

With everybody trying to sell sell sell. What gets hot everybody jumps on its d*ck. With bootleging (not knockin' it 'cause i do it, but if I like you and your cd I buy the real deal) you got make money or its hard to stay on top and with coke to buy you need that money.

Like I said I from (read bi*chs) I know it ain't that many good rappers here (San Quinn, Ya Boy(mad he went to BWS), Bailey, Dre Dog, 40 Water...) but we trying to show we ain't just dreads and grillz.

NY problem is they f!ghting over "King Of NY" a imaginary crown and that's why you can't rap with him and if I beef with him you got beef too. I say this 50 is coming back with these new fresh tracks (Ghetto Superstar, New Edition, The bomb). Banks is real cool, Cory Gunz, Ghostface, Saigon, Papoose, Jae Millz (if he from there I'm not sure), Remy Ma (when she fine a good label), and some others.

The south (most of it) is just music you can dance and feel good to or some hard beats with a whole lot of yellin'. Chamillanaire, Lil Wayne, Young Buck, Young Money, Luda, Outkast, Lil' Scrappy cool, Master P, Lil' Romeo real cool. But lot of them (D4L, Dem Boyz, and Lil' Bow Wow(he always clam the A), JD, and many more) k!ll us but they sell cause the put on a show get them hype and white teens, girls, and n*ggas(not black people) eat it up.

Midwest is the only ones with out any "major" problems Chingy, Lil' Bow Wow and some of Nellys (don't know there names) people. I mean Kayne, Lupe, Common, Curren$y all be k!llin'

Lets hope the rookies (not just new but bout to become main stream)
Ya Boy, Papoose, Curren$y, and Lupe can save us all!

And

To everybody who felt me: I'm glad someone feels the same way. I said on that other thread, (By way I still think I'm new here) some once said here "BX is dead " (and i like this site way more than "myspace" I only have 'cause somone basicly made it for me... anyway" so i said "If its dead I'm brging it back" and now I don't know. I'm still f!ghting the good f!ght. But I'm no Han Solo, hell I should hope to be a Billy D. Williams. So if anyone wants to help just (I think) stop being n*ggas in here. And if you not try to help them by scollin' them in a good way, no need ot act all high and mighty and above everyone "NY is Hip Hop" "South is out selling the whole game" "what y'all know about goin' dumb, we go hard" Don't get me wrong I have had my n*gga moments in here, just check out my thread "fu*k This bi*ch's (I AM A GANGSTA) "Hyphy" Thread & His bi*ch a.ss Daddy" Lets do it for Hip Hop

"And don't start trippin' and sh*t and call me a racist 'cause I don't mean n*ggas in a disrespectful way. I mean as a general term for ignorant motherfu*ker anybody can be a ignorant motherfu*ker"
- Star the next Oscar winning film Snakes On A Plane Samuel L. Jackson

PS I didn't mean to go after school special
aka Thizz stop posting and Hyphy delete this stupid thread or let it die!!!

like Hyphy sh*t did dawgs

12 years ago '06        #228
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Randy Jackson said
1736 <<<isnt mad props dawgs
231514 <<< is mad props dawgs
What is eGreen anyway?
And How mat re points do you need to become powerful and what happens when it does

Last edited by Isiah61; 09-03-2006 at 02:34 AM..

12 years ago '06        #229
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
space
Last Post in this damn thread dawgs

this quote will def shut down this entire thread

Spoken from a Fellow Bay Area n*gga
 Ea$e said
@ this sh*t

I'm FROM the bay, Oakland California.. and I've NEVER been a big fan of Mac Dre.

Lyricism + Crazy beats > Thizzin

You Mac Dre d*ckriders sicken the fu*k out of me, and that going dumb sh*t is PLAYED THE fu*k OUT.

No hate, but all of this bay/thizz/Mac Dre spamming you've been doing does nothing but make YOU look stupid homie, real talk.

09-03-2006, 02:30 AM         #230
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said
What is eGreen?
And How mat re points do you need to become powerful and what happens when it does
egreen is post count

and you need 20 more million to be Powerful

09-03-2006, 02:32 AM         #231
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did I miss

12 years ago '06        #232
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ea$e said
@ this sh*t

I'm FROM the bay, Oakland California.. and I've NEVER been a big fan of Mac Dre.

Lyricism + Crazy beats > Thizzin

You Mac Dre d*ckriders sicken the fu*k out of me, and that going dumb sh*t is PLAYED THE fu*k OUT.

No hate, but all of this bay/thizz/Mac Dre spamming you've been doing does nothing but make YOU look stupid homie, real talk.

Jizz is mad cause all of his dreams have flopped

no more 0day for you dawgs hahahahahah

09-03-2006, 02:40 AM         #233
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thizz is a Post wh0ore.......who posts 11 posts in a row?

I mean damn thats some hoe cake/ attention wh0ore type sh*t

check page 16-17 to see for yourself

12 years ago '06        #234
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tight_Grip said
egreen is post count

and you need 20 more million to be Powerful
Would of prop you but I must spread. sh*t that is my post count! so I need 20 more mil to become all Powerful then what happens. You got that much why ain't you powerful?

09-03-2006, 02:44 AM         #235
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said
Would of prop you but I must spread. sh*t that is my post count! so I need 20 more mil to become all Powerful then what happens. You got that much why ain't you powerful?

Cause I was busy helping otha people out with their rep...I'm already powerful on itsbx but it doesnt transfer over anymore so I have to earn the rest of the props here inorder to get Powerful

12 years ago '06        #236
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
I ain't no Thizz Head but, Mac Dre had some bangers. And if he was still alive (Glod bless his soul RIP) now that hyphy gone main streeam he would have had three videos out by now sold...2.3 mill saying he drop when 40's did. I would say he is to the bay what Lil' Wayne is to the south right now. And he had his own swagger just a fun love guy. I didn't know him but that what he sems like to me.

09-03-2006, 02:47 AM         #237
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
mayne these foolz all on my NUTS MAKIN fu*kIN FAKE ACCOUNTS sh*t IS HELLA SAD..THATS HOW NEW YORK GET DOWN?DAMN

Quiet lil boy this is grown folk talk go get dumb in another thread

09-03-2006, 02:48 AM         #238
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
Page17=Clazz!k
more like asstastic

09-03-2006, 02:50 AM         #239
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said
fu*k All U Boxden Nerdz, Im Ghost

When do you plan on logging off?

12 years ago '06        #240
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tight_Grip said

Cause I was busy helping otha people out with their rep...I'm already powerful on itsbx but it doesnt transfer over anymore so I have to earn the rest of the props here inorder to get Powerful
Just wonderin' helpin what? & What happens when you become powerful if you know? I just want ir and I don't know why. but if yoou can help become powerful then I might become that Sith Lord after all, just ncal me Darth Crucial

09-03-2006, 02:51 AM         #241
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-1 AFiciaL said
n*gga you dont know sh*t
co sign ...

09-03-2006, 02:51 AM         #242
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what in the hell is going on here LOL I'm lost

12 years ago '06        #243
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 onq said
what did I miss
 onq said
NOT A DAMN THING RUN SAVE YOU MIND FROM THIS MONSTER!

09-03-2006, 02:54 AM         #244
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said
Just wonderin' helpin what? & What happens when you become powerful if you know? I just want ir and I don't know why. but if yoou can help become powerful then I might become that Sith Lord after all, just ncal me Darth Crucial

too tell you the truth nothing really happens...you just are safe from rep hikes (when Ronnie decides to up the requirements to get into VIP)

and I was helping my friends get higher rep...on itsbx...long story

09-03-2006, 02:55 AM         #245
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said

A hell of alot of stupidy from Jizz Face, he is by far the dumbest hyphy d*ck rider on Boxden he has to be no more than 10 years old

12 years ago '06        #246
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
Just when you thought ( I thought the thread was makin' a turn around) it was save to get back in the water...

12 years ago '06        #247
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tight_Grip said
too tell you the truth nothing really happens...you just are safe from rep hikes (when Ronnie decides to up the requirements to get into VIP)

and I was helping my friends get higher rep...on itsbx...long story
So I get into VIP cool cool whats in there like Ulrta pr0n, The Detox, or some other missing link? And for your long story (i have real bad sleepin' propblems) would be better than any thing I read in this thread in a long time

Last edited by Isiah61; 09-03-2006 at 03:02 AM..

09-03-2006, 03:01 AM         #248
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
th sad thing is the south thinks they are saving rap when they are the oness making it worse, good rap gets slept on while garbage sells

09-03-2006, 03:02 AM         #249
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said
So I get into VIP cool cool whats in there like Ulrta pr0n, The Detox, or some other missing link? And you long story would be better than any thing I read in this thread in a long time

now you know I cant let that info out to the public

maybe if you hit me up with a PM I'll get back to you on that:applause:

I'm out

:sleepy:

09-03-2006, 03:03 AM         #250
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said
th sad thing is the south thinks they are saving rap when they are the oness making it worse, good rap gets slept on while garbage sells

true story

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  40
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  27
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  15
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
803 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  12
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+102online now  8
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Image(s) inside Met This Joint At The Gas Station Today; Gave Me Her Booking Info ..
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy