Kevin Hart X-mad card
48 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-01-2006, 11:11 AM         #101
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason it took 50 less time to make it so far is because he had white people riding his d*ck, unlike Diddy...simple as that.

What ya'll don't understand is that GUnit is a fad...they came and soon they gonna go. Yes 50 will always be richer than everyone in bx combine, but he will not see Diddy, cuz for some odd reason Diddy has stayin power (beats me how he does it). Gunit isn't doing the same numbers they were doing when they first arrived. Gunit clothing isn't makin chinchilla furs like Sean John be doin. Gunit records doesn't have a number one album like Bad Boy does. It's only a matter of time till Gunit becomes a Wu-Tang - bunch of n*ggas on a squad, one or 2 people making money (50 and Young Buck).
 11 years ago '04        #102
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
This has to do with once again how any current or former bad boy artist tries to leave badboy(Mase,Loon,The Lox,etc) It is hard to fu*k with Diddy when it comes down to business. for mase, when he retired and unretired he was still under badboy. no real beef here. i heard diddy's response..
 09-01-2006, 11:53 AM         #103
kreepyjay34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I-MOC G-unit only been in the game for 2-3 years....they are on the same path as Bad Boy in it's earlier days..you've got to be a hater to say some unlogical sh*t like that...
Yea man u right bout dat....
 09-01-2006, 01:28 PM         #104
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I-MOC G-unit only been in the game for 2-3 years....they are on the same path as Bad Boy in it's earlier days..you've got to be a hater to say some unlogical sh*t like that...
They aren't on the same path as Bad Boy, they already on they way down. Yea the massacre sold, but how was Mobb's album? Bank$ 2 singles? Please prove to me that Gunit is improving, with good evidence to back it up and i'll prop you. If you wanna compare what stage Gunit is at with Bad Boy - it would be the equivalent of when B.I.G. died and Bad Boy was losing footing.
 11 years ago '04        #105
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,796 | Props total: 23535 23535
 I-Moc said:
They aren't on the same path as Bad Boy, they already on they way down. Yea the massacre sold, but how was Mobb's album? Bank$ 2 singles? Please prove to me that Gunit is improving, with good evidence to back it up and i'll prop you. If you wanna compare what stage Gunit is at with Bad Boy - it would be the equivalent of when B.I.G. died and Bad Boy was losing footing.
no one from ny and the entire east is selling like that, so u have no point.
when the east get it popping again then u can tell the numbers and who's who.

diddy incorperating southern artist cause they the fad now so he making bread off them. Then he got them pop broads too so...
 11 years ago '06        #106
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 I-Moc said:
The reason it took 50 less time to make it so far is because he had white people riding his d*ck, unlike Diddy...simple as that.

What ya'll don't understand is that GUnit is a fad...they came and soon they gonna go. Yes 50 will always be richer than everyone in bx combine, but he will not see Diddy, cuz for some odd reason Diddy has stayin power (beats me how he does it). Gunit isn't doing the same numbers they were doing when they first arrived. Gunit clothing isn't makin chinchilla furs like Sean John be doin. Gunit records doesn't have a number one album like Bad Boy does. It's only a matter of time till Gunit becomes a Wu-Tang - bunch of n*ggas on a squad, one or 2 people making money (50 and Young Buck).
g-unit will never compare to wu-tang ever
 09-01-2006, 09:45 PM         #107
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And lloyd banks has made more money than buck.
 11 years ago '05        #108
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
he never said they was as good as them he saying all them still going to be a group but like in wu tang only niiggas ppl hearin is Meth and Ghost thats why he said Buck n 50 is going to be the only ppl n*gga is going to hear
 09-01-2006, 10:46 PM         #109
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all< what the fu*k is this talk bout bad boy being back... they in the same position they in every year.... they not gonna dominate like they used too... every year theyre coming back... yung joc sh*t is wack... doubt he puts another album out under bad boy.... 8ball and mjg only thing hot right now... danity kane? wtf... cassie? wtf... they may be coming back in the pop department... a.i. Dream... remember them... remeber G.Dep, Loon, Shyne... they was all bringing bad boy back...
 09-02-2006, 12:38 AM         #110
Raja291  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he made 41 million dollars after taxes what do you think his gross was,plus he made another 50 million last year after taxes....

renagade281 said:

50 dont make 100 million a year...c'mon dont be stupid...and diddy's bank account makes 50 cent's bank account look like his name
 11 years ago '06        #111
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 13 13
dope a.ss track the best if heard outta fifty in a minute
 11 years ago '04        #112
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
Diddy On 50 cent

Yo 50 just give me 50 cent and You will have Mase Contract
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
17 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy