NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 zookeeper said:
busta did some sh*t like this in miami to a friend of mine around the time the ELE album dropped. he was walking down the street on memorial weekend with his entourage and someone said something smart to him and his crew snuffed the guy. my homeboy who at the time was the biggest busta d*ck rider in the world had a camera with the whole thing and busta saw him, went upto him amd my homeboy is sucking his d*ck. bustas aggressive like gimme the camcorder and my friends like nah man i love u, blah blah. busta grabs the camcorder and breaks it into pieces and breaks the tape.
LMFAO, Yo I was there I Was like a foot maybe 2 feet away from Busta (I'm surprised that I was able ot get that close).

He was talkin to some big a.ss dude about his beef with Ja Rule and the whole reason for making the Hail Mary Remix.

I remember some chick came up to him and tapped him on his shoulder politely and asked him nicely for a picture with him or something, and Busta just flipped on her a.ss "bi*ch DONT TOUCH ME !! I DONT KNOW YOU !! YALL FEMALES LIKE TO COME TOUCH ON US CELEBRITIES AND THEN CALL THE COPS ON US WHEN WE TOUCH YALL !! TRYNA SAY WE RAPING YALL AND sh*t !!"

That sh*t was halarious, but I felt bad for the female cause she was all nice and all she wanted was a picture. All I could think was, this dude is a fu*kin a**hole. And his head and neck is bigger than his body. fu*kin Muntant.

That dude has some anger issues, and I notice hes always in the news for getting at someone much smaller than him. He should be locked up and made to pay the kid for his and his bodygaurds actions.
 11 years ago '04        #42
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 DaveDeeSeaTown said:
how do you accidentally spit on someone's car? I guess busta can say he accidentally kicked him in the face. Stupid Is, Stupid Does!!
maybe by spitting out of a car window?
ur quote is wrong too...anyways yeh bustas lame a.ss gonna be payin out of his pocket or gonna be doin jail time might as well just give the kid the maybach cuz he fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #43
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 jumpman2304 said:
pisses me off i like busta too
guessing its cuz hes on aftermath u startin to get into raekwon now too?
 11 years ago '04        #44
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
any nukka spits on my whip they gon feel the cold steel upside they dome ya dig
 11 years ago '05        #45
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
I fu*ks wid' Bussa Buss! Anybody can get it, even the pigeons! Wait a minute...
 08-30-2006, 05:37 AM         #46
Kev Smooth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would do the same thing as Busta, ain't nobody want bodily fluids on their 250,000 car
 11 years ago '05        #47
TKO420 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 380 380
I woulda stomped the kid out too.
 08-30-2006, 06:19 AM         #48
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's got that Scott Steiner level roid rage

stop buying bootleg roids from Tijuana, get your man 50 to hook you up with the clean sh*t...
 08-30-2006, 06:52 AM         #49
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st...Its a fu*kin Car got damn it...it aint like car will be damaged...
sh*t whats busta gonna do when a bird drops sh*t on his car ? deep fry it and eat it ??

2nd...i remember readin articel couple a years back, when busta was givin a concert in sweden or so...he was like "i aint gonna continue this show when not every1 in the house is on their feet gettin crazy" he pointed out a dude in the crowed and was all angry with him cause he wasnt wildin' out like the other ones...so he decided tp throw bottles at him....NOT KNOWING/ SEEING THAT THE KID WAS PARALIZED IN A WHEELCHAIR

3rd....Busta is a real Aftermath/Interscope Artist Now....He Was Involved in A Shoot out....he beat a some1 down etc...
 08-30-2006, 06:57 AM         #50
crUnK_shiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~WB~HStL~ said:
1st...Its a fu*kin Car got damn it...it aint like car will be damaged...
sh*t whats busta gonna do when a bird drops sh*t on his car ? deep fry it and eat it ??
fo sure

well its a lil bit crazy
but a maybuch is very much money, and well can i accidently SPIT on a DRIVING CAR
 11 years ago '05        #51
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 dmoney80 said:
busta is a fu*kin idiot. Tryin 2 prove that he's a man by gettin in some kids face. He's a music star, wut the fu*k is this guys problem
he's from flatbush, bk before anything.
 11 years ago '05        #52
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
he needs to go to jail
 11 years ago '04        #53
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
this kid needs to sue busta for a couple mil.

i bet a G he'd win, too.
 11 years ago '06        #54
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
I would kick a n*gga in the face who hit and spit on my 350K car too!
 11 years ago '06        #55
darknessis 
space
space
$256 | Props total: 3 3
lol busta bust
 08-30-2006, 08:50 AM         #56
seen13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lame.
 08-30-2006, 09:12 AM         #57
the_brownnation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k busta he's a clown. and hes got a weirdass flow. there are so many good beats on the big bang that got wasted on him. hes always like mumbling some sh*t or something and he got an annoying voice. more than 10 years in the game and hardly anyone i know really respects him or has him in their top 15.
 11 years ago '04        #58
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 614 614
I wonder if he would have stopped the car had it been a few real mothafu*kers.
 11 years ago '04        #59
diamond4981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$908 | Props total: 3 3
That kid did that on purpose most likely people hate and get jealous of you all the time and pull stupid stunts like that.
 11 years ago '06        #60
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Busta betta quit messin with them young dudes one day he gonna hit the wrong person and get aired out like proof did. I mean damn if the dude did spit on the car you can wash the damn thing ya know you a celebrity man come on . Thats some ignorant n*gga shyt fo yo azz. Thats take'in da shyt way too personal. Now he gonna get sued i know and he needs to start making some better music or get outta the rap game because his last album was bullshyt.

Last edited by davon4204; 08-30-2006 at 09:36 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughters boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy