Fake Jordans Coming To a Store Near You!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2006, 11:46 PM         #1
8344 pageviews
30 comments

Laffz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fake Jordans Coming To a Store Near You!

Fake Jordans at a store near you? This is starting to get out of hand. There a ton of websites on the internet that sell fake Nike and Air Jordan shoes. EBay is full of fakes. But now fakes are making their way into small Mom & Pop stores. There are plenty of these stores in New York and more are popping up in Chicago too. Just so you know, it is not legal to sell counterfeit merchandise, so I don't know why store owners would risk being arrested by selling fake shoes in their stores. It looks like they're not afraid of getting caught by the Police. Why? Because nearly all of these stores are located in really bad neighborhoods. The Police are more worried about serious crimes like murder, gangs, and drugs. They could care less about a pair of fake shoes. Kids walk into these stores and they think the shoes are real only to be disappointed. What can you do to stop it? Report the store to the local Police department. If you don't want to give the Police your name then just send an anonymous tip. Give the Police the name and address of the store and tell them they are selling counterfeit merchandise. If enough people report the store the Police will look into it. Also, people have asked us about these clear, "see-through" Jordans that have been popping up, but there is no such thing. They are fake! Just like the Sponge Bob Jordans released last year. Those were fake too. If you find Air Jodan shoes on the internet in all different colors selling for under $100 that should trigger a signal in your head telling you the shoes are 99.9% fake. Remember, if it's too good to be true it probably is.

30 comments for "Fake Jordans Coming To a Store Near You!"

08-28-2006, 11:53 PM         #2
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont snitch.

GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
 08-28-2006, 11:59 PM         #3
jesus_saves  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
snitches get stiches hahahaha
 11 years ago '06        #4
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 TheLegazY said:
Dont snitch.

GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
i would snitch if me ir my loved ones were in danger. not bout sh*t like this tho
 11 years ago '05        #5
idea 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
hahah yeah i was about to say this dude workin for the feds prolly. fu*k snitchin mang
 08-29-2006, 06:31 AM         #6
Laffz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was posted on 23isback.com
 11 years ago '04        #7
cgr1230 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
who cares
 11 years ago '06        #8
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
most ni99az know when they buyin fake sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #9
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 jay956 said:
i would snitch if me ir my loved ones were in danger. not bout sh*t like this tho
Never Snitch No Matter What. Handle Ur Own. When U p!ss do U sit or do u stand. Where is the rest of the real stand-up n*ggas? death B4 Dishoner. Stop Snitchin!!!!!!!!!!!!1:finger:
 11 years ago '05        #10
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 4Chun500 said:
Never Snitch No Matter What. Handle Ur Own. When U p!ss do U sit or do u stand. Where is the rest of the real stand-up n*ggas? death B4 Dishoner. Stop Snitchin!!!!!!!!!!!!1:finger:
Only thing different is the styles, the prices, and instead of getting them outta of a big retail store, who is more than likely owned by those who oppress and hate us, ur giving back to ur community. I got some clear Jordan 7's. there hot as hell and I dont gotta worry about everyone wearing the same shoes as me because we all waited in line at footactions 2 pay damn near 200 4 the same shoes thats been coming out 4 years and every1 has. I Rather spend 100 dollars On so sh*t thats hard 2 find.:finger:

4 Ur Clear Jordans & Air Force 1's Jumpfresh.com is the place 4 u!!!:wow:
 08-29-2006, 07:41 AM         #11
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is insane in ny wit those fake jordans, af1s ect
 11 years ago '04        #12
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 418 418
 4Chun500 said:
Only thing different is the styles, the prices, and instead of getting them outta of a big retail store, who is more than likely owned by those who oppress and hate us, ur giving back to ur community. I got some clear Jordan 7's. there hot as hell and I dont gotta worry about everyone wearing the same shoes as me because we all waited in line at footactions 2 pay damn near 200 4 the same shoes thats been coming out 4 years and every1 has. I Rather spend 100 dollars On so sh*t thats hard 2 find.:finger:

4 Ur Clear Jordans & Air Force 1's Jumpfresh.com is the place 4 u!!!:wow:
ban this homo hes postin links to fakes..:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #13
Mercury 
space
space
$2,585 | Props total: 1422 1422
This clear jordan madness has got to stop. I went to a T.I. concert and seen at least 20 different people with them on
 08-29-2006, 02:34 PM         #14
SuMmOnEdWaRLoRd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today 05:21 AM
4Chun500 Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Chun500
Never Snitch No Matter What. Handle Ur Own. When U p!ss do U sit or do u stand. Where is the rest of the real stand-up n*ggas? death B4 Dishoner. Stop Snitchin!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Only thing different is the styles, the prices, and instead of getting them outta of a big retail store, who is more than likely owned by those who oppress and hate us, ur giving back to ur community. I got some clear Jordan 7's. there hot as hell and I dont gotta worry about everyone wearing the same shoes as me because we all waited in line at footactions 2 pay damn near 200 4 the same shoes thats been coming out 4 years and every1 has. I Rather spend 100 dollars On so sh*t thats hard 2 find.

FAKE ^^^^^^:finger: :finger: :finger:
 08-29-2006, 02:34 PM         #15
SuMmOnEdWaRLoRd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shyt!
 08-29-2006, 03:08 PM         #16
Higher Altitude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a couple of yrs ago I bought some fake forces from a store on Flatbush Ave...my a.ss didn't try them on...I never try on forces...i wear a 9.5, that's understood...never fckin again...i got home saw those sh*ts was fake...i took it as a loss cuz i was leaving for school that same day...now whenever I go in there I talk mad loud talking sh*t...get discounts off tshirts and sh*t cuz I tell the dude I will have the cops in here cuz he selling fake sh*t...
 08-29-2006, 03:52 PM         #17
Boxden's Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #18
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
if you buy a fake then you stupid...

dont really know alot about shoes but I can tell if them air force or jordan are fake...
 08-30-2006, 08:52 AM         #19
PheroshuzBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come nobody gets on Shaq shoes or Those fake a.ss JC penny reeboks the fakes gonna be around forever and pretty soon u not gonna be able to tell they fake nemore
 11 years ago '04        #20
dj_north 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 1 1
man they sell fakes all over down hea at tha corner stores and gas stations and sh*t , and somebody said given back to ya people them aint my people them some fu*kin iranians ....but its funny cause most people actually think they be buyin real sh*t ....its just sad it really is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy