Denver Broncos Official Discussion Thread **2006 Season**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2006, 03:29 PM         #441
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao

Leinarts a rookie, he'll learn.
 12-17-2006, 05:06 PM         #442
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cutler's out playing Leinart so far.

19/26
242 yards
2 TD's
1 INT

Not bad so far
 11 years ago '05        #443
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Yeah 250 yards passing already for Cutler, lookin pretty good!
 12-17-2006, 06:00 PM         #444
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha He didn't throw it to Bailey's man that time but Bailey broke off coverage to get that sh*t anyway
 11 years ago '04        #445
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 sebastian said:
Cutler's out playing Leinart so far.

19/26
242 yards
2 TD's
1 INT

Not bad so far
Hes got a fu*ken rocket too, very impressive.
 11 years ago '05        #446
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
Good win for us, we still in the playoff hunt! Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!
 12-17-2006, 06:20 PM         #447
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was just happy that Cutler is getting experience to help us for next year, but hes been looking almost good enough to help us make the playoffs this year. If KC loses tonight then our game next week decides it.
 11 years ago '04        #448
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Yeah, Indy should beat cincy, hopefully

so it will be Bengals vs Broncos both 8-6 the winner will get a wildcard spot.

BUT we also gotta beat the 49ers which shouldnt be too hard.
 12-17-2006, 06:35 PM         #449
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Indy wins tomorrow.

Then Denver wins the next two and we are in.
 12-17-2006, 06:37 PM         #450
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually it doesn't even matter if Indy wins tomorrow.

All Denver has to do is win out.

They are in the playoffs if the season ended right now.
 11 years ago '04        #451
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
I think they can win out this win re-juvinated them, they played great the pass rush was there too but then again it was the cardinals o-line.

but Cincy can be beat, 49ers can be beat.

if we don't win out we just don't deserve it bottomline. those are teams we should beat.
 11 years ago '04        #452
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
KC lost

so all we gotta do is beat the bengals and 49ers now

all the games are at Invesco so we have a pretty damn good chance
 11 years ago '05        #453
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
I want a gif of the long Walker TD. Cutler made that ball a fu*king rocket, no doubt.
 11 years ago '04        #454
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
You know theres a possibility we can win out and go to the Superbowl, all the playoffs teams we can beat except the chargers and colts, sooo if things worked out right Jay Cutler could be the rookie that wins the Superbowl.

:applause:

I can dream :D
 11 years ago '05        #455
Link4444 
space
space
I'm hyped as hell for denver sports right now. The Cutler age is starting and same with the AI/Melo era.
 11 years ago '04        #456
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Yupp Denver > ALL
 11 years ago '05        #457
Link4444 
space
space
thatd be tight if we start winnin championships in both football and basketball in the same year
 11 years ago '05        #458
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
fu*k da Nuggets :rolleyes: :sick:
Broncos been my team since i was 5 years old, but The Pacers been my bball team for the same

On another note.. what time the Broncos game on this weekend?
 12-21-2006, 07:13 PM         #459
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chad Johnson tells it like it is when it comes to Champ Bailey.

NFL: Johnson says Bailey's the best CB
By Pat Graham
The a.ssociated Press
Article Last Updated: 12/21/2006 01:04:24 AM MST

Johnson says Denver Broncos' Champ Bailey is the Champ.

DENVER - Cincinnati's Chad Johnson refused to utter one word of smack against Denver's Champ Bailey, the league co-leader in interceptions and fellow Pro Bowler he's facing on Sunday.
''Never, never, never, never,'' Johnson, the league's leading receiver in yards said Wednesday. ''He is the best man to ever wear a uniform, period. I mean, besides Deion [Sanders].''
With Johnson having taunted, trash talked and even made lists of cornerbacks he's burned, Bailey smelled a trap.
''He's going to hype me up as much as he can and make me get my head swollen up,'' said Bailey, who was named to his seventh Pro Bowl on Tuesday. ''People compliment me all the time, criticize me all the time, I can take whatever you say. I know what I am.''
In Johnson's opinion, Bailey's the best in the business - no strings attached, no qualifiers, the most difficult corner to beat.
''Everybody says, 'Why is Champ so good?' '' Johnson said ahead of the matchup Sunday between the Bengals and Broncos that has major playoff implications. Both teams are 8-6.
''There are two kinds of corners in the NFL,'' he said. ''There are corners that play not to get beat. That's your regular corners. Then you have Champ Bailey, who plays to make a play. Period. He's in a class of his own. Deion played the game to make a play. Everyone else plays the game not to get beat.''

Johnson got the better of Bailey in a game in 2004 when he caught seven passes for 149 yards and one score. When asked how to torch Bailey, Johnson, not usually the modest type, simply said, ''Get lucky.''
Teams are throwing away from Bailey and yet he's still tied for the league lead in interceptions with eight. Bailey has an NFL-best 17 interceptions since 2005.
The Bengals won't shy away from Bailey, especially if he's on Johnson, who's leading the league in yards receiving with 1,284. Johnson welcomes the challenge.
''I would hope he would follow me throughout the whole game,'' said Johnson, who was recently named to his fourth Pro Bowl. ''If I went to the bench, I hope he went to the bench with me. You've got two of the best in the game getting ready to go head-to-head.''
And Bailey has something to prove. He gave up a 50-yard touchdown to Johnson the last time they squared off. It's still eating at him.
''That's a no-no,'' Bailey said. ''I can't have that. I don't like people scoring. Hopefully, when I'm in front of him this week, nothing like that happens.''
Bailey doesn't think Johnson's vow of no trash talking will last. He won't be able to keep quiet on Sunday.
''It's funny, people misunderstand his trash talk,'' Bailey said. ''He's such a funny dude. He makes a lot of jokes. He brings a lot of excitement. I kind of appreciate that about him.''
 11 years ago '04        #460
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Oh wow what a win huh

Jay Cutler's gonna win the MVP next year haha

beat the 49ers and we most likely will face the team we dominate in the playoffs (patriots)

We can make a run with Cutler, I feel alot better about it than when Plummer was our QB.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy