Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #421
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Rip The Jacker said:
wheres all the broncos fans talkin sh*t from a while back after beating the patriots? loooks like you guys arent even gonna make the victory worthwhile sitting home while the pats are in the playofs
:sick:

11 years ago '04        #422
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 89s Pied Piper said:
i make alot of sense homie.

everyone was acting like cutler was gonna be the best qb ever.he good but not admitting that hes overrated proves that r can be 1 sided. cmon man, he is a great passer but makes costly decisions and just doesnt have the winning mentality.

plus wtf is wrong with u, did i say earlier in this thread that " he should make it to the hall of fame". i never bashed him. ur obviously mad and u need to chill.
only bad decision I saw was when he just threw up the ball for the TD instead of taking the sack. As a broncos fan that sh*t reminded me of Plummer whenhe threw it with his left out of the endzone for a INT. But his other pick was tipped at the line which even happens to the great ones every so often. I didnt think Cutler did anything to make me say damn hes the greatest Qb ever...but he didnt lose us the game either. I blame that on the D. They played so well the whole game then folded in the 4th and on that last drive. They stay doing that sh*t. We should have wins against the colts, seahawks and chargers(not game winner but they blew huge 1st half lead) if they didnt fold
 11 years ago '05        #423
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yall shouldnt be talking junk....yall cant beat the broncos, yall know it... yall should count your blessings b/c with cutler starting, thats one less nfl team that can pulverize yall any given sunday
How'd the Colts do again Sunday? And those Rams, how'd they do?
 11 years ago '05        #424
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ohh... they lost a game... i told yall b4 the season started the rams wouldnt win more than 6-7 games max.... they'll be better in the future...

anyway....the patriots aint contenders...yall will get smoked like some ribs in the playoffs
and im sure I speak for everyone on the BXSC when I say...We can't wait for the Rams to start being contendors, that way you can hop d*cks from Peyton to whoever you hop on for the Rams @ Rams fan that reps Peyton + the Colts...keep your hate on low bi*ch, bandwagoners that way...
 11 years ago '05        #425
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its not about the rams doing good or not... im tired of seeing the colts lose... i gotta see peyton winning a championship in his career... this aint a euphy-type bandwaggon deal.... i've been supporting peyton for like 2-3 years... not both teams...the rams arent starving for a superbowl, neither are they built for one right now....

anyway...

your pats will get what they deserve... yall have no shot at a superbowl, unless someone gets tko'ed like carson
@ you editing your comments to add hate for the Pats...something seriously wrong with you if every comment you make has to consist of hate for the Pats...you startin to sound like John Madden talk about Brett Favre for no fu*kin reason...
 11 years ago '05        #426
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i came in here talking about the pats b/c pats fans seem to feel like making fun of the broncos not making the playoffs.... when the pats clearly cant compete with the broncos.. then you had to bring the st. louis rams up, which had nothing to do with the thread at all.. just to hate...when i've explained it 10 hundred times..
I dont think I said a thing about the Bronco's so no luck there boss...read my original post and the quote that I commented on has to do with you talking about the Rams so, you're wrong again...the Bronco's beat us this year doesnt mean we're gonna fall in the playoffs...its like me sayin the Colts lost to the Titans so you wont do sh*t in the playoffs, so you make no valid point again...So, all together you are just completely out of line makin statements like that about the Patriots
 11 years ago '04        #427
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
On a happy note

Al Wilson is doing fine and might actually practice this week.
 12-04-2006, 10:20 PM         #428
hallowtipz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
On a happy note

Al Wilson is doing fine and might actually practice this week.
Yeah Denvers gonna need him next sunday, so they can try and hold LT to only 3 TD's.

Looks like we're up 3 games now

GO CHARGERS
 11 years ago '04        #429
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Broncos NEED this game so best believe were gonna show up.
 11 years ago '05        #430
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
Here's what I think we need to do on draft day

1st round- DT (Warren and Myers do sh*t for pressure, Dumervil will get strong this offseason and will start with Brown or Lang next year)
2nd- WR/CB that can return (worst starting position this year)
3rd- FS (Lynch is old)
4th- FB that can drive through the line (we need a Neal, Strong, Beasly like player)
5th- SS (Foxworth is a CB, not a SS and Ferguson is mediocre)
6th- Fastest muthafu*ka left in the draft (in case 2nd round pick busts)
7th- Oline guy
 11 years ago '05        #431
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
There is always next season boys.. we got some nice young talent
 11 years ago '05        #432
Link4444 
space
space
This season isnt bad. We need one more win for a tying season and we got 49ers and Cardinals in the future.
 12-10-2006, 09:15 PM         #433
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully we can get some guys who can get consistent pressure on the qb.
 11 years ago '05        #434
Link4444 
space
space
Give me your opinions on this idea:

We sign a LB free agent like Briggs, Diggs, Cato June, Adalius Thomas, or London Fletcher and change our defense to a 3-4. Since our line is sh*t, we could use our speedy LBs to create pressure on the Qb while helping cover the backfield.

Edit: and sign this big boy.

With this new defence, aint nobody gonna score on us next year :applause:

Last edited by Link4444; 12-10-2006 at 09:41 PM..
 12-10-2006, 09:34 PM         #435
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd love to see Briggs in Denver.
sh*t, I'd take any of them.
 11 years ago '04        #436
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
We got Arizona, CInci, than 49ers if we win out we can make the playoffs maybe.

but about the 3-4 idea, briggs in denver I cant see it happening tho it be nice and damn I wish we had the personel for a 3-4, Dumervil is a perfect tweener player.

Larry Coyer I don't think he will be brought back.

we need a safety in the draft IMO tho its something we need john lynch isnt great anymore and hes not getting any younger.
 11 years ago '05        #437
Link4444 
space
space
There are some big DTs this draft and though our safeties arent top notch, Warren and Myers are just plain sh*t so I'm definatly thinking of a DT. If we can get pressure on the QB, the safeties might be able to step back from the line and help out of on coverage.
 11 years ago '04        #438
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 Link4444 said:
There are some big DTs this draft and though our safeties arent top notch, Warren and Myers are just plain sh*t so I'm definatly thinking of a DT. If we can get pressure on the QB, the safeties might be able to step back from the line and help out of on coverage.
Warren is not sh*t, hes possibly the best player we have on the line.
 12-17-2006, 03:13 PM         #439
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice a.ss play and a nice a.ss pass by Cutler to Walker
 12-17-2006, 03:15 PM         #440
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then a Bailey Int. DON'T EVER fu*kING THROW IT TO BAILEY'S MAN!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now