most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #381
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
first year charger fan?

I can see that anyway, we all know yall will eventually choke in the playoffs, martyball will be back just watch, LT can't do everything himself once teams figure the chargers out its over, and oh best believe we gonna win in SD

yall gonna get crushed but first we gotta worry about shutting down Shaun Alexander and runnin over the seahawks.

then we will get revenge on yall with cutler at QB.
 11-26-2006, 10:14 PM         #382
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
still mad about the loss we gave you I see.
im just trying to show you reality. shanny was brilliant this year, up until the moment he decided to put in gay cutler. your season is officially over. youd be lucky if you even made the playoffs. we would kick thew sh*t out of your team if we played you again, especially with gay @ qb.
 11 years ago '04        #383
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 ill800 said:
im just trying to show you reality. shanny was brilliant this year, up until the moment he decided to put in gay cutler. your season is officially over. youd be lucky if you even made the playoffs. we would kick thew sh*t out of your team if we played you again, especially with gay @ qb. both your losses come from the AFC West, the only actual hard games on your schedule, the chiefs will prolly beat yall too. AFC West (-raiders) > Ravens
FUNNY HOW.......yall werent talkin sh*t for the whole season after you lost to us but now since the broncos lost 2 in a row your back poppin off at the mouth thinkin your team is for real.

let Cutler play before you start talkin down on shanny or cutler, the descion needed to be made.

Steve McNair is not the answer, yall will see come playoff time, Brian Billick is not a genius you will see come playoff time.

and Shanny is just building up the future while keeping the present in tact, Plummer costed us too many opurtunities time to take a gamble.

yall lost to us with Jake Plummer as our QB and McNair got ate up by our corners so :finger:

Last edited by K1; 11-26-2006 at 10:23 PM..
 11-26-2006, 10:23 PM         #384
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ this Raven "fan".

Where did she come from?

Didn't we beat you clowns?

Oh and Jay Cutler >>>> any qb the Ravens have ever had....EASILY. :)
 11-26-2006, 10:29 PM         #385
hallowtipz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
first year charger fan?

I can see that anyway, we all know yall will eventually choke in the playoffs, martyball will be back just watch, LT can't do everything himself once teams figure the chargers out its over, and oh best believe we gonna win in SD

yall gonna get crushed but first we gotta worry about shutting down Shaun Alexander and runnin over the seahawks.

then we will get revenge on yall with cutler at QB.
How about 13 years. Are you a First year donkey fan?
 11 years ago '04        #386
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 hallowtipz said:
How about 13 years. Are you a First year donkey fan?
Nope been with the broncos for as long as I could remember, grew up on John Elway, since I was born in Colorado thats all my parents would watch.

anyway watch when Marty's team chokes in the playoffs
 11-26-2006, 11:46 PM         #387
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ you denver fans. i didnt know homos3xuality was contagious.

your season is over f*g**ts...
 11 years ago '05        #388
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #389
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 ill800 said:

someone is seriously mad. <---ill800

on a happy note

[pic - click to view]

nah thats messed up I respect the snake still

What will you miss about Jake Plummer?

Last edited by K1; 11-28-2006 at 12:31 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #390
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Tatum Bell's Return May Boost Broncos Running Game

(AP) ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Kyle Johnson has a guilty conscience.

The Denver Broncos fullback can't help but feel responsible for the demotion of Jake Plummer on Monday.

"How in the world could I not?" Johnson said.

Plummer was the fall guy for the Denver Broncos' struggling offense. Yet the running game didn't exactly do him any favors.

The Broncos have averaged 93.5 yards over the last four games, including a 38-yard performance against Kansas City on Thursday night.

"We all need to take the blame for what we haven't been doing," Johnson said. "We put the quarterback under greater scrutiny and pressure by (not being able to run the ball better). We need someone to just come into the game and get 183 yards on 15 carries and two touchdowns."

Tatum Bell may be that person. After missing three of the last four games with sore toes, Bell pronounced himself fit and ready for the Sunday night game against the Seattle Seahawks.

"I'm back, baby," he said. "I'm starting. Trust me. I'm for real."

Bell would be a big boost for the running game. Despite missing time with the injury, Bell is still 10th in the AFC in rushing with 649 yards.

"I'm hungry," Bell said of receiving the green light to play. "I could've played Thursday, but coach (Mike Shanahan) decided to sit me out one more week. I'm back."

Bell has three of Denver's four 100-yard games this season. Rookie Mike Bell rushed for 136 yards against Indianapolis, but gained 28 yards on 10 carries against Kansas City.

"Hopefully we'll get better," Shanahan said of the rushing attack. "I think our backs are in a little bit better shape than they have been."

Shanahan even acknowledged that Denver's lack of a running game hurt Plummer's effectiveness.

"You put a little more pressure on the quarterback (when you can't run)," he said.

Johnson feels bad for that.

"We're not doing what we're capable of," he said. "Absolutely I share some of the responsibility for Jake. We just need a running back to go off."

great time to get him back we have been missing him big time :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #391
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Bell back and Cutler starting... hope we can get back on track

Ohh yeah.. and Champ bailey > _____________
 11 years ago '05        #392
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 ill800 said:

STFU pus*y
 11-28-2006, 08:55 PM         #393
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cutler was connecting with Scheffler on all kinds of passes in the preseason. I hope he gets Scheffler more involved. We need a passing game that can score 2 - 4 tds per game. We can't go far with only 1 per game. Our run game should be good as always and the more our offense is on the field, the fresher our D will be. I can't wait to see what Cutler does this week. I know hes a rookie and rookies usually fu*k up at first, but I'm still looking forward to this sh*t.
 11-28-2006, 10:44 PM         #394
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
STFU pus*y
ill knee you in the grill just like main man in your avatar.

why dont you broncos fans discuss not making the playoffs because you went with gay cutler?
 11-28-2006, 10:52 PM         #395
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props just found this thread i am a big denver fan i can wait till Cutler comes in for good
 11-28-2006, 10:56 PM         #396
webb24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS ALL ABOUT THE COWBOYS!:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #397
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 ill800 said:

why dont you broncos fans discuss not making the playoffs because you went with gay cutler?

[pic - click to view]

Okay Bronco fans, lets discuss.
 11 years ago '04        #398
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Bet you Jay Cutler takes the broncos to more Superbowls then McNair does for the Ravens.
 11 years ago '05        #399
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 ill800 said:

You wouldnt do nothin like that to me if you seen me in person, im 6'4 and a big mofo, i would smash you and then you would cry = True story
@ You internet thugs
Now get out our thread and stay mad

Last edited by katalist; 11-29-2006 at 02:46 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #400
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Damn long week this week I am ready for this man.

I hope Tatum Bell tears it up I really do, if the running game is clicking were gonna win.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy