Denver Broncos Official Discussion Thread **2006 Season**

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2006, 07:03 PM         #361
Rip The Jacker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets go kansas city
 11 years ago '04        #362
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Word on the street is Jake Plummer will start against KC, but he will be playing for his starting job.

if he does bad then they got 10 days to get cutler ready against seattle at Denver.

good move if you think about it throwing cutler in at an away site like arrowhead would be crazy his first game as a starter not a great idea, but starting him @ home against Seattle is smart fans can rally behind him and Seattle has been getting torched all season there secondary has more than a few holes.
 11-21-2006, 12:04 AM         #363
ecko72 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're retarded pied piper. Last year Jake was the 2nd best quarterback in the league. He's fu*kin up this year, yeah, but their still doing well. There's no reason to replace him when the broncos are one of the top 5 teams in the league. Putting Cutler in now would be a crime.
 11 years ago '05        #364
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Broncos gonna sh*t on da chiefs, belive that
 11 years ago '05        #365
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
Man Pied Piper, if no one respect you or listens to you on the internet, I wonder what your real life must be like... it must be a damn shame.
 11 years ago '05        #366
Link4444 
space
space
Broncos' Ferguson could be done for year Click here to find out more!
NFL.com wire reports

DENVER (Nov. 21, 2006) -- The Denver Broncos are preparing to play without starting strong safety Nick Ferguson on Thanksgiving Day in Kansas City -- and perhaps for much longer.

Ferguson underwent an MRI exam on his left knee on Nov. 20. Although the team didn't announce any results, his teammates and coaches were talking Nov. 21 as though the seventh-year pro would be out for a while.

"It's depressing," cornerback Domonique Foxworth said. "He's been playing really well for us, so it's really disappointing. He finished the game (on a hurt knee). The fact he finished says a lot. We're all proud of him and hope to get him back for next season."

Ferguson was injured in Denver's 35-27 loss to San Diego, but played the whole game, a fact that coach Mike Shanahan said was a positive sign.

Ferguson didn't immediately return a phone call to The a.ssociated Press, and his agent, John Reale, declined to discuss his client's injury or playing status.

Ferguson has started all 10 games this season and has 36 tackles and one interception.

"It hurts because he's a really great guy," defensive coordinator Larry Coyer said. "He brought toughness and character to the team."

Second-year backup Curome Cox would likely start in Ferguson's absence. The Broncos are already down a defensive back after safety Sam Brandon tore up his right knee Nov. 5 at Pittsburgh.
Its all good, Curome Cox is the sh*t. Dude was all over the place when he playewd in the Steeler game.
 11 years ago '05        #367
Link4444 
space
space
you the man in real life???????/ hahahhahahahahaha plz n*gga. Do I have you pull up ur threads about your virginity and how you dont know how to talk to girls? Fall back n*gga. Dont fake the front man, everybody in here knows you just some sorry a.ss loser.

And hey man, study this man, cuz we all know you aint never seen one

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #368
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 Link4444 said:
Its all good, Curome Cox is the sh*t. Dude was all over the place when he playewd in the Steeler game.
yeah his lack of experience scares me, but the guy is a ball hawk you gotta love that.
 11 years ago '05        #369
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 89s Pied Piper said:
^^

. u goddamn slug. u make no sense. i gettin way more pus*y than u, i can tell. u just stick footballs up ur a.ss. f*g, go to the very top of the rockies and jump off
mmmmm you from the westcoast homie so i aint gonna roast you that bad, cuz The West > _______, but come on, that comment you just made was very questionable.... talkin bout balls up a.sses, and f*gs n sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #370
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Damn losing 2 games in a row, Plummer needs to go.

The defense is good but only to a certain extent they still need an offense, were almost as bad as the raiders at offense, and I am not joking either. were tied I think = /.

well 7-4 now

I think we will shutdown Shaun Alexander tho, hes not the same this year.

we need this game.

and if Jay starts :applause:

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP BRONCOS FANS, JAY CAN ONLY HELP THIS OFFENSE

THE ERA BEGINS NOW

2 great news articles:

- shanny to re-new his contract with the broncos

- Jay Cutler era to begin soon
 11 years ago '04        #371
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
^hell no totally the oposite

89s Pied Piper said:
we had mike shaananan but we was not on our level, so we threw him to the bottom slumz
Biggest mistake yall ever made, seriously.

but thanks I am glad yall did it
 11 years ago '04        #372
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
I always thought cutler was a great QB, just never thought we'd go up and get a QB this year, glad we did tho.
 11 years ago '04        #373
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
lol I don't know about andrew but you never know if he gets some decent blocking he does have an arm but throws some really bad things sometimes.

BUT

I think the raiders should def draft a QB
 11-24-2006, 03:20 AM         #374
daykel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!
:iagree:

but good game, I know yall can play better. Denver has been one of the teams to beat since Elways back to backs, I think we nite see yall in the playoffs ;0

Last edited by daykel; 11-24-2006 at 03:44 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #375
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
^maybe we will see but I doubt we both get in on wildcards unless jaguars and other teams just tank

that be great tho, 3 AFC west teams in the playoffs
 11-24-2006, 04:41 AM         #376
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ denver fans. good luck with gay cutler.
 11-24-2006, 05:34 AM         #377
89 pied piper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oakland raiders >>> entire state of Colorado
 11 years ago '04        #378
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 ill800 said:
lol @ denver fans. good luck with gay cutler.
still mad about the loss we gave you I see.
 11-25-2006, 08:59 PM         #379
hallowtipz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:

they arent on our level, they would have to have all there players juiced up to be able to fu*k with us!
Hey i remember this post. Your right, we arent on your level. We're higher. Its funny cause we had 3rd string players on D that night and none of our juicers were playin. Sad....

Chargers baby!
 11-25-2006, 09:05 PM         #380
hallowtipz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH yeah and by the way. I see a lot of Raider fans in here. They're sad. Im still thinkin if whether i should even watch the Chargers k!ll them. I can be doing something more productive. I bet the Ohio State Buckeyes can man handle them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago