Denver Broncos Official Discussion Thread **2006 Season**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #321
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Yeah that trade is legendary for us.

anyway raiders fans are crazy they can't even score on a weak seattle secondary, they can't even defend against a offense missing 2 of there best players at the 2 most key positions. yeah there D is good but how do you give up 138 yds to the backup RB who has not been doing sh*t all year.

join the nfc west raiders, we wanna trade you for the seahawks give us some competition now that there good they should be in the afc west again.
 11-07-2006, 12:57 AM         #322
hallowtipz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I HATE THE BRONCOS!!!

CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #323
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 hallowtipz said:
I HATE THE BRONCOS!!!

CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Da fu*k outta here f*g**t!!!
Broncos > Chargers

Champ bailey > _______________
Better hope dat rivers fool dont throw Baileys way
 11-07-2006, 12:41 PM         #324
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ bahahahahahahahahahah katalist cracks me the fu*k up
 11 years ago '04        #325
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space

this just came out im coppin it tomorrow along with gears of wars for the 360

its 6 hours all together, the DVD has many different features past and present, its looks dope

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #326
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

this just came out im coppin it tomorrow along with gears of wars for the 360

its 6 hours all together, the DVD has many different features past and present, its looks dope

[pic - click to view]

:wow: :wow: :applause: :applause:
Damn, i gotta cop that sh*t!!!!
Picking up my gears of war 2morrow also, you got xbox live?
 11 years ago '05        #327
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
^^^ bahahahahahahahahahah katalist cracks me the fu*k up
Yup... i pretty much own fools on the regular on Champ Bailey related things
 11 years ago '04        #328
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
yeah all I do is play madden and nba2k7 tho haha and gears when I get it

gamertag is KevinJames360
 11 years ago '05        #329
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
yeah all I do is play madden and nba2k7 tho haha and gears when I get it

gamertag is KevinJames360
Well shiiiiat, i play that NBA 2k7 alot and Madden sometimes and yeah Gears of war gonna be off the chain ! Ill add ya later
 11-07-2006, 09:22 PM         #330
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I been anticipating that dvd for a minute, I'll def. pick mine up tomorrow.
 11-07-2006, 09:25 PM         #331
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should just wait to realease it til 2008, so they can include the 2007, 2008 back to back superbowl wins for the Broncos.
 11 years ago '05        #332
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30

join in the avy bet against the Raiders
 11-08-2006, 10:07 AM         #333
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Raiders in 2028 :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #334
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Sounds like Brandon Marshall might start this weekend if Rod Smith doesnt play.

and Elvis Dumervil might start too if Ekuban is hurt.

IMO its great we need B marsh to get more catches hes huge and a mismatch against most corners, and Dumervil seems like one of the only guys actually forcing pressure and getting sacks and he doesnt even start hes 13th overall in sacks in the NFL and leading the team with, 6 of em I say start em either way especially against the raiders.
 11 years ago '04        #335
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 ESPN'S JEREMY GREEN said:
Darrent Williams on the verge of becoming a shutdown corner, but first must improve, mature
Champ Bailey is unquestionably the best cornerback in the NFL. When you talk about ranking corners, there is Bailey and then the rest of the corners way down the list in pursuit.

Even though Bailey is the best, there is another corner on Denver's roster that could hold the key to the Broncos' postseason success. I am talking about Darrent Williams. Visitors to my blogs, chats, and radio spots, know how I feel about Williams. He is on the verge of being a shutdown corner.

I love the quickness, range and ball skills of Williams. He has the total package. Now, I want to see the confidence. On the field, Williams portrays confidence with his body language, but he now needs to step up and play with confidence.

Part of the reason Denver has had troubles with Indianapolis the past few years is that the Colts attack that off corner. It is a big reason Denver drafted Williams and No. 3 corner Domonique Foxworth in the same year. It was to deal with the multiple receiver sets they know they are going to get from Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, New England and San Diego and Kansas City.

While Bailey has been taking care of business on his side of the field, the off-corner has been having some issues. Williams could not contain Reggie Wayne a few weeks ago in the Broncos' home loss to the Colts.

The biggest thing I see on tape right now with Williams in big games is that he is thinking too much. You can see it while the tape is rolling. That over-thinking is leading to too much guessing. Williams is aggressive, and he likes to jump underneath routes. Opponents see that and know they can get him on the "pump and go" because of that aggressiveness. Once he gets beat by that move, the aggressiveness is gone and he gives up too much underneath.

Denver's starting safeties John Lynch and Nick Ferguson are both better close to the line of scrimmage, so in a lot of instances when Williams gambles, he does not have help over the top.

Williams is an excellent corner. He knows how to play the game. However, the time has come for him to mature, relax and play his game. He is so natural in everything he does, and when he thinks too much, it affects his play. You always hear coaches say "think about what you are doing out there." In the case of Williams, you would like to just see him turn it loose and not think too much. If he does that, it will go a long ways toward bringing Denver the Super Bowl win they
intresting
 11-10-2006, 09:59 AM         #336
cneale242 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos are a top 4 team in the league this year.... and i dont think chicago could handle our defence.... Indy and NE are really the only 2 teams in the way of another Broncos Superbowl
 11 years ago '05        #337
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 cneale242 said:
Broncos are a top 4 team in the league this year.... and i dont think chicago could handle our defence.... Indy and NE are really the only 2 teams in the way of another Broncos Superbowl
ONLY the colts... we got da Patriots number
And plus Brady has nightmares erry day of Champ Bailey, ya dig?
 11-10-2006, 11:28 AM         #338
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn mannnn

broncos/bears.... now thats a football game
 11 years ago '04        #339
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Broncos cut WR Todd Devoe

yeah and heres the injury update

Linebacker Ian Gold (hamstring), defensive end Ebenezer Ekuban (thigh) and linebacker Patrick Chukwurah (hamstring) were downgraded from questionable to doubtful. They didn't practice Friday. The Broncos should have Tatum Bell back in the backfield. He missed last Sunday's game with two toe injuries, but the toes feel better this week. Mike Shanahan will have to decide whether to start Tatum or Mike Bell. Tatum is listed as questionable. Wide receiver Rod Smith (shoulder), safety John Lynch (concussion), cornerback Darrent Williams (shoulder), linebacker Al Wilson (concussion) and safety Nick Ferguson (concussion) practiced Friday even though they are questionable and should be able to play.
 11 years ago '05        #340
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
our defense might be dumb as hell if they all comin out of conscussions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy