Denver Broncos Official Discussion Thread **2006 Season**

most viewed right now
+218  159
106 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #401
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^suck?

12 years ago '04        #402
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said
Jay Cutler is a beast lmao did anyone see that bomb to Kircus?

MY GOD
We might see some of this tomorrow night, I remember watching Cutler in the pre-season damn he was poetry in motion, kids got a rocket and hes just so poised.

lol remember this

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by K1; 12-03-2006 at 12:43 AM..

12 years ago '04        #403
NoLedge18720 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$29,410 | Props total: 9616 9616
Big game tonight...the culter era is starting...

12 years ago '04        #404
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
2 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!

12-03-2006, 07:25 PM         #405
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here goes the Cutler era.

12-03-2006, 07:28 PM         #406
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who hasn't understood some of the play calling this year?

12-03-2006, 07:41 PM         #407
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On that first 3rd and 1 we should've ran it. I think they're just testing Cutler. Thats cool. Keep testing him all game to get him used to the nfl.

12-03-2006, 07:49 PM         #408
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Our running game is looking good right now & our D is moving fast.

Let's get Cutler a few easy passes to get him in the game though.

12 years ago '05        #409
katalist 238 heat pts238
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 1987 1987
Broncos Defense = playing awesome :D

12 years ago '04        #410
space
space
space
our D always fold on the last drive...we let the colts march down and do the same damn thing...

12 years ago '04        #411
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
No sh*t but so did the raiders whats new?

12 years ago '04        #412
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Tough Loss, 3rd In A Row

yeah

that really hurts since our D was doin great all game and Tatum Bell rushed for over 100 yds.

Many our quick to blame this loss on Cutler, but anyone who saw this game saw that it was not just Cutler, there was 3 other turnovers that impacted the game, a phantom hold call that allowed seahawks points, and than Al Wilson getting hurt = / we are all praying for his recovery. Bottomline is Jay Cutler threw 2 INTs one was horrible and it was his fault big rookie mistake trying to make too much happen but the 2nd one was just tipped by the d-line so theres nothing you can do about that. The Kid delivered a nice TD pass to Brandon Marshall who I think is going to be a fantastic player, and our 2nd WR next year when Rod retires.

Cutler did alright for his FIRST NFL start, maybe people will question shanny but whos to say Jake could have done any better, Cutler posted numbers comparable to Jake Plummer's performances the difference is Cutler is a rookie starting his first game, Plummers been a starting QB for years.

Bright Future in Denver.

Lets not give up hope we can maybe get the wildcard this year, just gotta keep your faith and don't give up on your team.

I don't wanna see any broncos fan on this board, start turning over to the darkside cause you will make our fan base look bad.

We are no fair weather fans, we stick by our coach, thats what seperates us from the other team, all we know is Shannahan and we need to trust him cause he can lead us to Championships. :applause:

Denver Fan's got a future to look foward to tho
heres evidence

12 years ago '04        #413
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
get the number one pick so yall can just keep losing?

Im far from mad homie.

Im proud to be a broncos fan and not some sub-par organization who switches coaches every 3 or 4 years and fires their OC every year but still end up posting similar results, broncos have a great ownership and a great headcoach and its always gonna be like that.

Broncos will always be in for a superbowl run, too bad you can't say that about the raiders....

12 years ago '04        #414
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 89s Pied Piper said
broncos win always be in the run sure...keyword:THE RUN!!i not trying to diss but cmon man, the broncos could never go all the way. esp. with a rookie qb now thats overrated. i respect the broncos but yall will never win it.

u sounded mad....
funny thing is right now the Broncos have a better QB than the raiders even after Cutler's FIRST game.

...whatever tho you don't ever make any sense to me but from what I tried to translate turned out to be a dumb statement too.

How can a rookie QB be overrated after playing 1 game, that everyone bashed him on when really it wasnt that bad of a game.

makes no sense to me

in time you will see.

Last edited by K1; 12-04-2006 at 01:02 AM..

12 years ago '04        #415
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 89s Pied Piper said
i make alot of sense homie.
 89s Pied Piper said

cmon man, he is a great passer but makes costly decisions and just doesnt have the winning mentality.
......HE PLAYED ONE GAME IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

you are making these judgements off of 1 game, which happens to be his first game as a starter.

12-04-2006, 02:00 AM         #416
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^BRONCOS SUCK!...

Seahawks

12 years ago '04        #417
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 S-DAWG said
^^BRONCOS SUCK!...

Seahawks
Seahawks are the NFC west for a reason.

12 years ago '05        #418
katalist 238 heat pts238
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 1987 1987
GOnna be tough to make the playoffs now, but its possible

12-04-2006, 05:37 AM         #419
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i TOLD ya so.
enjoy not making the playoffs. im glad i wont have to sift through 10 denver broncos threads a week now. @ k1 and katalist. your lives ended so early...

12-04-2006, 05:54 AM         #420
Rip The Jacker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wheres all the broncos fans talkin sh*t from a while back after beating the patriots? loooks like you guys arent even gonna make the victory worthwhile sitting home while the pats are in the playofs

12 years ago '05        #421
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Rip The Jacker said
wheres all the broncos fans talkin sh*t from a while back after beating the patriots? loooks like you guys arent even gonna make the victory worthwhile sitting home while the pats are in the playofs
:sick:

12 years ago '04        #422
space
space
space
 89s Pied Piper said
i make alot of sense homie.

everyone was acting like cutler was gonna be the best qb ever.he good but not admitting that hes overrated proves that r can be 1 sided. cmon man, he is a great passer but makes costly decisions and just doesnt have the winning mentality.

plus wtf is wrong with u, did i say earlier in this thread that " he should make it to the hall of fame". i never bashed him. ur obviously mad and u need to chill.
only bad decision I saw was when he just threw up the ball for the TD instead of taking the sack. As a broncos fan that sh*t reminded me of Plummer whenhe threw it with his left out of the endzone for a INT. But his other pick was tipped at the line which even happens to the great ones every so often. I didnt think Cutler did anything to make me say damn hes the greatest Qb ever...but he didnt lose us the game either. I blame that on the D. They played so well the whole game then folded in the 4th and on that last drive. They stay doing that sh*t. We should have wins against the colts, seahawks and chargers(not game winner but they blew huge 1st half lead) if they didnt fold

12 years ago '05        #423
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 Maroon_Tiger said
yall shouldnt be talking junk....yall cant beat the broncos, yall know it... yall should count your blessings b/c with cutler starting, thats one less nfl team that can pulverize yall any given sunday
How'd the Colts do again Sunday? And those Rams, how'd they do?

12 years ago '05        #424
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
ohh... they lost a game... i told yall b4 the season started the rams wouldnt win more than 6-7 games max.... they'll be better in the future...

anyway....the patriots aint contenders...yall will get smoked like some ribs in the playoffs
and im sure I speak for everyone on the BXSC when I say...We can't wait for the Rams to start being contendors, that way you can hop d*cks from Peyton to whoever you hop on for the Rams @ Rams fan that reps Peyton + the Colts...keep your hate on low bi*ch, bandwagoners that way...

12 years ago '05        #425
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
its not about the rams doing good or not... im tired of seeing the colts lose... i gotta see peyton winning a championship in his career... this aint a euphy-type bandwaggon deal.... i've been supporting peyton for like 2-3 years... not both teams...the rams arent starving for a superbowl, neither are they built for one right now....

anyway...

your pats will get what they deserve... yall have no shot at a superbowl, unless someone gets tko'ed like carson
@ you editing your comments to add hate for the Pats...something seriously wrong with you if every comment you make has to consist of hate for the Pats...you startin to sound like John Madden talk about Brett Favre for no fu*kin reason...

Home      

most viewed right now
+19online now  70
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  54
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  27
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  16
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peeleís upcoming film ďUSĒ; trailer drops on C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+66online now  15
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-16online now  13
Well Damn " Drake bodied Pusha T " Tory Lanez
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Messy Marv & Mozzy just dropped Chow Time