Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #301
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
tough loss Bronco fans im tired of seein Peyton slip by again...Dude is makin it a habit of makin these games real close in the end...cant wait to see the Colts next week on sunday fu*kin night...i know Maroon Tiger is waitin for it too...
 11 years ago '04        #302
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^they got your clutch kicker now that seems to add a huge x-factor in the game = /
 11 years ago '05        #303
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1568 1568
 Bang 0n Em said:
broncos should be disgusted

those bums aint doing sh*t this year

ur all nothing without elway

NOTHING!

@ letting a bum like manning beat u
That "bum" you speak of is coming down to Dallas in a few weeks. Who's your #2 corner cause Reggie says hi.
 11 years ago '04        #304
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Stat Day

The Defense

Broncos still lead the league in red zone defense allowing the least touchdowns given up with 5.

Get this tho the Broncos have not allowed a rushing TD all year, and all 5 TDs given up have been in through the air.

They rank #2 in points allowed with 11.1 pts a game, the bears are #1 with 9.9 pts a game ( thanks peyton = / )

they rank #15 in pass defense, since they play that bend dont break style defense they give up alot of short yardage pass plays.

they rank #7 in rush defense, but again they have not allowed any TDs on the ground

----------------------------------

The Offense

#19 Ranked Offense, still a weak offense, but you gotta be happy with yesterdays performance by the offense. We are ranked 3rd in rushing, its what we do so thats great so suprise here, but we are ranked 30th in passing, which is horrible Jake Plummer isnt getting it done and this is most likely his last year as starting QB.

despite sitting most of the game out with turf toe, and only coming in to spell Mike Bell, Tatum Bell is ranked #7 in rushing yards with 612yds on 137 attempts, avg still 4.5 yds a carry.......even tho he only managed to get 27 yds yesterday you could tell he was hurt, and he is still the starter when he gets 100% healthy.

Mike Bell is serving as a good spell RB too, 277 yds on 53 carries, avg 5.2 yds a game.

despite having a bad QB Javon Walker is ranked #11 in WR total yds 535 yds and 3 TDs

Last edited by K1; 10-30-2006 at 03:17 PM..
 10-30-2006, 05:53 PM         #305
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
That "bum" you speak of is coming down to Dallas in a few weeks. Who's your #2 corner cause Reggie says hi.

owned by quality records
 11 years ago '05        #306
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
AFC Championship rematch tomarow

EDIT: All yall need to get rid of the Colts avys and get in Bronco gear

Last edited by Link4444; 11-04-2006 at 08:31 PM..
 11-04-2006, 08:32 PM         #307
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I got rid of my Colts avy as soon as I came on BX today
 11 years ago '04        #308
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
yessir, I think Mike Bell is gettin that start!
 11 years ago '05        #309
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
Finally. I like Mike more than Tatum. Tatum never runs through holes, he always waits which is not good with our zone blocking.
 11-05-2006, 01:41 AM         #310
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that Manning avy. Now I have the good sh*t back up. Time to do what we should've done last year in the AFC Championship tomorrow.
 11 years ago '04        #311
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Tied with the chargers for the top of the division but that will change cause we play them in 2 weeks plus they soft at LB right now and there overrated only good player is LT and we have shut him down many times.

Broncos Fans Stand Up!
 11 years ago '05        #312
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
 K1Entertainment said:
Tied with the chargers for the top of the division but that will change cause we play them in 2 weeks plus they soft at LB right now and there overrated only good player is LT and we have shut him down many times.

Broncos Fans Stand Up!
its too bad we dont got merriman in for the game., if we get phillips back it'll be enough.
only good player is LT eh? oh yea i forgot Gates is the sh*ttiest TE in the game.
 11 years ago '05        #313
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Champ Bailey > ____________
 11 years ago '06        #314
JUICEbox 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 411 411
AFC championship at least!!! our D is too much and now Plummer and Walker are startin to hook up more often. Plus the Bell boys will continue to pound the ball
 11 years ago '04        #315
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 BlastttOFF said:
its too bad we dont got merriman in for the game., if we get phillips back it'll be enough.
only good player is LT eh? oh yea i forgot Gates is the sh*ttiest TE in the game.
lol im buggin when I say all you got is LT its like the NFL commercial, yeah gates is good too, but the chargers are the same team as last year, the dline is improved tho and yea there still good but they were not good enough to beat the broncos last year and they won't this year unless we shoot ourselves in the foot, but damn our offense is ballin our defense is ballin (just gotta tackle better and get a pass rush goin) but yeah its gonna be tough for SD.
 11 years ago '05        #316
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
 K1Entertainment said:
lol im buggin when I say all you got is LT its like the NFL commercial, yeah gates is good too, but the chargers are the same team as last year, the dline is improved tho and yea there still good but they were not good enough to beat the broncos last year and they won't this year unless we shoot ourselves in the foot, but damn our offense is ballin our defense is ballin (just gotta tackle better and get a pass rush goin) but yeah its gonna be tough for SD.
yea to be honest, it'll be tough, esp for Rivers.

our D line maybe be in a bad shape for that game, since phillips and meriman may be out. i just wish we were full strength on the dline. it'll be real nice cuz both have 2 good runningbacks with good Dlines to oppose them.

i see us losing to mile high, but getting it back for the rematch in our home turf.
 11-06-2006, 06:48 PM         #317
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only 2 wins?
 11-06-2006, 06:50 PM         #318
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao you edited that sh*t, stop playing me like I'm crazy lol
 11-06-2006, 06:53 PM         #319
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha wtf.

you're weird.

but on a real note, the Broncos played p!ss poor when they beat 4th place, now that their O is clicking dont expect 4th place to give em a good game.
 11-06-2006, 07:20 PM         #320
cneale242 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
javon walker is the man!!! The portis for bailey trade was amazing for denver... he is the best corner in the game and we keep pumping out running backs...

I smell a superbowl!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy