Aug 26 - Detroit/Atlanta the most dangerous cities in the US

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 yungdannyoby said:
I thought Compton would of been the worst. number 15, thats crazy.
Compton used to be pretty bad, but this year, they've had a real small homocide rate, that's cuz the mayor finally did what they should've done years ago. Double the police presence on the streets.

Why they don't do that in Oakland, ????who knows, all i know is when I go to the homey's house over on 57ave and international, please believe i got my heat.

I work in Emeryville, Ca which is on the water side of oakland, in a nice building wit a nice office lookin' over i can see the golden gate, and bay bridge from my window, but around the corner is the mothafu*kin' 60's streets, and i'm cool off that.
 11 years ago '04        #142
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
i stay on the eastside of detroit and i can honestly say that the average n*gga wouldn't survive here. if you out here doing stupid sh*t selling dope and sh*t you are going to be a target. haters are everywhere. the mentality in my city is so fu*ked up. n*ggas be getting k!lled on cartier glasses everyday. almost every murder you here about is about somebody getting there glasses took and a n*gga retaliating. n*ggas are dying over some of the most stupid sh*t. two summers ago a n*gga just started shooting in the middle of downtown at the fireworks. that's afu*king shame when families can't even go to the fireworks without fearing for there life.

if you stay to yourself you can make it here. being from here it makes you more aware of your surroundings. the sad thing is that it's not getting better. you have a fu*ked up school system. you have crooked mayor who wears girbaud out fits to conferences with two big a.ss ear rings. this n*gga wore a pinstripe suit to the democratic convention. what pissed me off is how they tried clean the city up for the superbowl. they tried to make it seem like we doing something here. streetlights came on. trash was picked up. it was crazy.people from here know what im talking about.

i love my city but it's fu*ked up. i will rep this bi*ch until they put me in my grave.
 08-27-2006, 03:52 PM         #143
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cleveland slippin

Last edited by kriis; 08-27-2006 at 03:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #144
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
[QUOTE=luda06]

Click the link to check how dangerous your city is.

The hood needs to be cleaned up. Michigan cities around Detroit are up there. Flint, Southfield, and Troy. WTF! n*ggas goin nuts.

not in troy. not really southfield either, not like pontiac or all them down river cities. around flint too, saganaw and sh*t. mt. clemons supposed to be hood i dont where at though.
 08-27-2006, 04:30 PM         #145
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
A lotta y'all n*ggas retarded when it comes to understanding statistics.

I don't know how many times I gotta say this but, the larger the city, the more crime there is! Everyone knows that. The largest city in America is New York, and they have more crime than any other city in the United States. Thats a fact.

What makes a city dangerous isn't how much crime you have, it's how many people are committing the crimes out of the total amount of citizens in the city. So for all the retarded n*ggas complaining about how hard their city is because you see sh*t going on every day doesn't apply for the whole city.
NO, BUT IT WOULD BE MORE ACCURATE IF THEY MEASURED IT BY SQUARE MILES INSTEAD OF POPULATION, CAUSE IT COULD BE THE PROJECTS IN NEW YORK WITH 14 STORY BUILDINGS THAT ONLY COVER 4 BLOCKS , BUT THE POPULATION IN THOSE PROJECTS ALONE IS MORE THAN YOUR WHOLE CITY. DO THAT MAKE IT SAFER TO WALK CAUSE THERES THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE NOT ROBBING OR SHOOTING? OR DO IT MAKE IT MORE DANGEROUS CAUSE THERE'S STILL MORE BODIES, ROBBING ETC. GOING ON WITHIN THAT DISTANCE? LAST I CHECKED BLOCKS DONT HAVE SEPERATE FLOORS, YOU STILL HAVE TO WALK THE SAME STREET IF ITS 2 PEOPLE LIVING THERE, OR 20,000.
 11 years ago '04        #146
TheJones 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
flinttown ain't no joke homie
 08-27-2006, 05:25 PM         #147
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beaumont iz more dangerous than houston??????
 08-27-2006, 05:28 PM         #148
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
NO, BUT IT WOULD BE MORE ACCURATE IF THEY MEASURED IT BY SQUARE MILES INSTEAD OF POPULATION, CAUSE IT COULD BE THE PROJECTS IN NEW YORK WITH 14 STORY BUILDINGS THAT ONLY COVER 4 BLOCKS , BUT THE POPULATION IN THOSE PROJECTS ALONE IS MORE THAN YOUR WHOLE CITY. DO THAT MAKE IT SAFER TO WALK CAUSE THERES THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE NOT ROBBING OR SHOOTING? OR DO IT MAKE IT MORE DANGEROUS CAUSE THERE'S STILL MORE BODIES, ROBBING ETC. GOING ON WITHIN THAT DISTANCE? LAST I CHECKED BLOCKS DONT HAVE SEPERATE FLOORS, YOU STILL HAVE TO WALK THE SAME STREET IF ITS 2 PEOPLE LIVING THERE, OR 20,000.

There are probably data charts that show crime in certain areas of the city, but usually that's on websites that focus more on the city itself and not comparison charts.
 11 years ago '04        #149
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
Detroit could be a beautiful city because it has so much potential, (The Automotive capitol, the 4 major sports, nice surrounding cities, and more) but its a city with too many n*ggas in it. If you get caught at the gas station wit some cartiers on you might as well hand them over. Whats crazy is that we're not that gang affiliated as most dangerous cites as far as bloods, GD's and so on, but 7mile, schoolcraft, brightmoor and all the other hood n*ggas still manage to help make this city dangerous, then add a corupt government with a mayor who's spending the cities money on jewels and vacations instead of fixing up the joint.

I still predict that Detroit will become much beatiful and organized city within the next 5-8 years. It is a big market city just without the attractions.
 11 years ago '04        #150
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
for a min i was goin come in and hate on who made this thread... but i see its a detroiter so im good....... but i dont feel like like detroit is a dangerous city...... well maybe the eastside, but still if u able to walk the streets safely during broad day light then its not the dangerous
 08-27-2006, 08:38 PM         #151
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man who the fu*k did this test? This sh*t is not accurate... By far.. I seen Coral Springs,Florida ranked in there... You gotta be kidding me..
 11 years ago '04        #152
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 luda06 said:
Large cities have lower crime rates. Smaller cities have higher crime.

What's surprising is that Detroit, unlike Camden and all these other small cities, is just shy of a MILLION PEOPLE, and they're #2 on the list.

Seriously, for those who live in Detroit.

Who do you not know that lives here got jumped, robbed, car jacked, or been a victim of some other crime?
I was about to say that I know some people who haven't ran into any of those situations, but then I noticed you said "live here." I don't know anybody who lives here who hasn't ran into any of that....or done it. lol
 11 years ago '04        #153
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
On a side note, I'm kind of pleasantly surprised to see it's so many Detroiters on BX. Didn't think it was this many.
 11 years ago '04        #154
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
 Mason1stDegree said:
for a min i was goin come in and hate on who made this thread... but i see its a detroiter so im good....... but i dont feel like like detroit is a dangerous city...... well maybe the eastside, but still if u able to walk the streets safely during broad day light then its not the dangerous

Yeah it really doesn't feel like a dangerous city especially when you've lived here for so long, actually you can walk the streets safely during broad day or night as long as your in the right neighborhood. But on paper Detroit is considered most dangerous. If you can make it here you can make it just about anywhere
 08-27-2006, 08:58 PM         #155
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jimmylong03 said:
Yeah it really doesn't feel like a dangerous city especially when you've lived here for so long, actually you can walk the streets safely during broad day or night as long as your in the right neighborhood. But on paper Detroit is considered most dangerous. If you can make it here you can make it just about anywhere
If you stay in your hood you aight for the most part. If you decide to stroll through other ppl's hood you better be in a car or somethin.
 11 years ago '04        #156
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 §wiff said:
CHi started gangbangin but in reality Los Angeles is Gang Bang CApital of the world
to people outside of chicago it might seem like gangbangin dont exist there. but when you there you DEF know it exists...
 08-27-2006, 09:32 PM         #157
CODYJISBACK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
naw bro...LOS ANGELES the city is no way #94. thats a fact. stats on the internet aint accurate...just like the guy above me said, Chicago is in the top for crime. AND murders...i remember a couple years back i saw this same list. and then i typed in "murder capital" in google and check what came up first:

from what i know...ROUGHLY the top dangerous cities go like this

1. Gary, IN
2. Chicago, IL
3. Flint, MI
4. Detroit, MI
5. Washington DC
6. Camden, NJ
7. Compton, CA

sh*t i mean....in the midwest if you wear your hat left or right in the wrong places you get shot lol...
I noticed new york is not included in the top 25.
I think all those cities u mentioned should do what new york did. Ever since juiliani was the mayor the cops went wild. The old mayor gave the cops the streets.The cops do what they want. More tasks forces, more dts, more cops period! All that Plus the high rent really made low lifes criminals leave. Now they're flooding into my neighborhood. I live in pa. Allentown is ranked like 116 cause the criminals moved here. It's that much eaiser to opperate. They pay of what they would normally pay for rent and the cops don't exist. Cops out here are all about racking up as much driving violations as possible.
 11 years ago '06        #158
youngbron23 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 0 0
for those who r actually proud of dere city being so violent r fuking idiots
 11 years ago '04        #159
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1849 1849
new orleans aint got a overall crime problem just a murder problem....people just get they face knocked off a lot
 11 years ago '04        #160
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Littles0012 said:
that still half the population. in city's like camden, gary, and no, the percentage of white people is even lower.
actually thats twice the population...not half. meaning its not 50% white and 50% other. more like 75% other and 25% white. so whites are the minority in the city. you right though that those cities have a higher percentage. but the reason chicago aint showin big numbers is cause its a big city, not cause theres alot of white people.

Last edited by 123456; 08-27-2006 at 10:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy