Aug 26 - Detroit/Atlanta the most dangerous cities in the US

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
scooter28Scoote 
space
space
space
$345 | Props total: 1 1
wow buffalo is only at 59, detroit must be horrible then
 08-27-2006, 12:49 PM         #122
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol 12 cities on that list are from the little state of new jersey
 08-27-2006, 01:02 PM         #123
Young Gun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats how we do it in the nati.
 08-27-2006, 01:03 PM         #124
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jamaal45 said:
GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA KNOW
CHICAGO IZ THE BADEST CITY IN THE U.S AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU CAN
GO KICK ROCKZ. WE GOT ALL THE WELL KNOWN GANGS/ GANGSTERS AND THE
HIGHEST CRIME RATE IN THE U.S EVERYTIME SOMEBODY FAMOUS COME TO CHICAGO LIKE A RAPPER OR SOMETHING THEY a.ss ALWAYS GET fu*kING ROBBED. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T HOST THAT MANY TELEVISON EVENTS
IN CHICAGO CUZ WE TO fu*kING BAD.(GANGS) HOOVER GD'S, FOE CORNER HUSTLERS, VICE LORDS, LATIN KINGS, 2 SIX, SOULS, MOE'S, AND PLENTY MORE I JUST NAMED A FEW. GOT DAMN IT I GOVERNMENT IZ EVEN BAD WE
GOT THE CROOKED GOVERNMENT IN THE U.S. CUZ I GOVERNMENT IZ RUN BY THE MAFIA YEAH I WHOLE GOVERNMENT IZ RUN BY THE MAFIA AND WHO EVER MADE THAT LIST LIKE I SAID BEFORE CAN GO KICK ROCKZ AND AW YEAH ONE MORE THING DID FORGET TO MENTION THAT OUR GANGS ARE
SO FAMOUS THAT WE GOT COUNTRIES OVERSEAS CLAIMING SOME OUR
GANGS, ALONG WITH THE CITIES AND STATES IN THE U.S. AND THAT'S NOT
EVEN THE HALF, IT'S SO MUCH sh*t THAT GOES IN CHICAGO THAT I CAN'T
EVEN EXPLAIN YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YO SELF OUR PROJECTS, OUR GHETTOS, OUR SUBURBS, SHID I SUBURBS IZ LIKE THE HOOD, OUR GHETTOS IZ LIKE THE PROJECTS, AND GOT DAMN IT OUR PROJECTS IZ LIKE fu*kING
IRAQ BAD AS fu*k NOTHING BUT k!llING, CHICAGO BEEN BAD EVER SINCE
IT GOT ON THE MAP. WE WAS BAD AS HELL BACK IN THE 1920s and 30s too AL CAPONE COME ON NOW ITS SO MOVIES AND BOOKS ABOUT THAT MAN IT TICKLES ME, THAT'S THE REAL SCARFACE GOT DAMN IT, BUGZ MARAN,
BEANIE SIEGAL,(THE REAL BEANIE SIEGAL) CHICAGO IZ THE fu*kING GANG
CAPITOL OF THE U.S fu*k WHAT YOU HEARD THERE AIN'T A DAMN CITY IN THE U.S fu*kING WITH CHICAGO.
CHICAGO

the chi is the birth place of gangbangin and organized crime. like i stated in my previous post gangs run the city from the government on up. chi is too organized thats why it doesnt make the news the NATION structure is too organized. im a LORD here in detroit and when the brothas from the chi come its buisness no if ands or buts i know what timew it is. i researched history and if you know anything about the BLACK P STONES AKA(EL RUKNS) they are considered americas first in house terrorist. them brothas had surface to air missles in the sixties along with tanks and were dealing arms with iran. bloods and crips are jokes compared to the chi and only make the news bkuz of recklessness.
 11 years ago '04        #125
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 majestic75 said:
every year muthafu*kas post this. go find the "smartest cities in America" list....try somethin new
i seen that sh*t before....arizona was #49
 11 years ago '04        #126
digiheat 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
I just read an article about Camden, NJ...they called that sh*t a "human wasteland"...
 08-27-2006, 01:11 PM         #127
gogomonkey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...I'm lucky I'm in Canada!! lol Well, Toronto that is....:P
 08-27-2006, 01:15 PM         #128
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
Ya know im 20 ya dig, I gotta either go 30 mins to an Hour to find a good job that i can barely make a living, and sh*t adds up when you driving that far with gas being as high as it is. The job scene in Flint is f*cked up, im telling you this city is depressing as hell, you see the same sh*t everyday, & its a sh*t trips me out when I see lil dudes who was younger that was in sports & everything, good grades, in a couple years they out here doing the same sh*t as everybody living in sin. The streets is a muthaf*cka tho even the Dope game is f*cked up here, everybody that wanna hustle can't hustle, & the young n*ggas like my age ain't nobody showing them love you know, alot of the OG's are locked up or dead so they running around here murkin everything from little 5 year girls to old people in wheelchairs that can't even defend theyselfs.
i wont even try to feel your pain there, my sympathies go out, but the reason for this is meatheads like some that are posting on this forum actually pround of their city being on the list...sh*t will never change with goons like that
 08-27-2006, 01:17 PM         #129
KingJaffieJoe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man my fukin city is number 72 get the fuk out of here, its about the 16th largest in the US, and n*ggas b dyin everyday up here, this list is fukin dumb
 11 years ago '04        #130
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
bloods and crips are jokes compared to the chi and only make the news bkuz of recklessness.
"I know the streets aint sweet playa wherever you from/
Come through the midwest better carry your gun/
You could wear what you want, aint no bloods or crips/
Them Gangstas & Vicelords that you pluggin wit/"
 08-27-2006, 01:22 PM         #131
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingJaffieJoe said:
man my fukin city is number 72 get the fuk out of here, its about the 16th largest in the US, and n*ggas b dyin everyday up here, this list is fukin dumb
Large cities have lower crime rates. Smaller cities have higher crime.

What's surprising is that Detroit, unlike Camden and all these other small cities, is just shy of a MILLION PEOPLE, and they're #2 on the list.

Seriously, for those who live in Detroit.

Who do you not know that lives here got jumped, robbed, car jacked, or been a victim of some other crime?

Last edited by luda06; 08-27-2006 at 01:40 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #132
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
thanks for the info.
 08-27-2006, 01:36 PM         #133
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lotta y'all n*ggas retarded when it comes to understanding statistics.

I don't know how many times I gotta say this but, the larger the city, the more crime there is! Everyone knows that. The largest city in America is New York, and they have more crime than any other city in the United States. Thats a fact.

What makes a city dangerous isn't how much crime you have, it's how many people are committing the crimes out of the total amount of citizens in the city. So for all the retarded n*ggas complaining about how hard their city is because you see sh*t going on every day doesn't apply for the whole city.
 08-27-2006, 01:57 PM         #134
jamaal45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ldogjr2k5 said:
Cam found out DC aint no fu*kin joke
Cam found out CHI-TOWN ain't no fu*kin joke and bow wow, puff daddy,
young buck, 50-cent, nas, jay-z, and all the other rappers who got robbed
or had a problem while they was in Chicago.
 11 years ago '04        #135
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 YoDoods said:
137 179 Wichita, KS 42.97 329,179
if you watched or listened to the nightly news you would almost think we were worse than this

Sorry i forgot to add that part in to my original post.

Wichita's story like ol boy said before is vaguely similar to detroit.

While we didnt have cats like Motown and so forth we are very reliant on the aircraft industry in this city.
 11 years ago '04        #136
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 jamaal45 said:
Cam found out CHI-TOWN ain't no fu*kin joke and bow wow, puff daddy,
young buck, 50-cent, nas, jay-z, and all the other rappers who got robbed
or had a problem while they was in Chicago.
50 cent had like 25 squad cars in downtown protectin him cause the LKs were after him
 11 years ago '05        #137
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
 dj mannie fresh said:
the chi is the birth place of gangbangin and organized crime. like i stated in my previous post gangs run the city from the government on up. chi is too organized thats why it doesnt make the news the NATION structure is too organized. im a LORD here in detroit and when the brothas from the chi come its buisness no if ands or buts i know what timew it is. i researched history and if you know anything about the BLACK P STONES AKA(EL RUKNS) they are considered americas first in house terrorist. them brothas had surface to air missles in the sixties along with tanks and were dealing arms with iran. bloods and crips are jokes compared to the chi and only make the news bkuz of recklessness.
CHi started gangbangin but in reality Los Angeles is Gang Bang CApital of the world
 11 years ago '04        #138
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
damn we #98
 11 years ago '04        #139
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
lol what number is chi
 08-27-2006, 03:21 PM         #140
DWilk2681  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha atleast NY aint on the map! and springfield, MA is grimey and full of crackheads
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy