Aug 26 - Detroit/Atlanta the most dangerous cities in the US

most viewed right now
+63  118
55 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+42  92
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

08-27-2006, 08:38 PM         #151
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man who the fu*k did this test? This sh*t is not accurate... By far.. I seen Coral Springs,Florida ranked in there... You gotta be kidding me..

12 years ago '04        #152
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 luda06 said
Large cities have lower crime rates. Smaller cities have higher crime.

What's surprising is that Detroit, unlike Camden and all these other small cities, is just shy of a MILLION PEOPLE, and they're #2 on the list.

Seriously, for those who live in Detroit.

Who do you not know that lives here got jumped, robbed, car jacked, or been a victim of some other crime?
I was about to say that I know some people who haven't ran into any of those situations, but then I noticed you said "live here." I don't know anybody who lives here who hasn't ran into any of that....or done it. lol

12 years ago '04        #153
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
On a side note, I'm kind of pleasantly surprised to see it's so many Detroiters on BX. Didn't think it was this many.

12 years ago '04        #154
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
 Mason1stDegree said
for a min i was goin come in and hate on who made this thread... but i see its a detroiter so im good....... but i dont feel like like detroit is a dangerous city...... well maybe the eastside, but still if u able to walk the streets safely during broad day light then its not the dangerous

Yeah it really doesn't feel like a dangerous city especially when you've lived here for so long, actually you can walk the streets safely during broad day or night as long as your in the right neighborhood. But on paper Detroit is considered most dangerous. If you can make it here you can make it just about anywhere

08-27-2006, 08:58 PM         #155
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jimmylong03 said
Yeah it really doesn't feel like a dangerous city especially when you've lived here for so long, actually you can walk the streets safely during broad day or night as long as your in the right neighborhood. But on paper Detroit is considered most dangerous. If you can make it here you can make it just about anywhere
If you stay in your hood you aight for the most part. If you decide to stroll through other ppl's hood you better be in a car or somethin.

12 years ago '04        #156
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,346 | Props total: 426 426
 §wiff said
CHi started gangbangin but in reality Los Angeles is Gang Bang CApital of the world
to people outside of chicago it might seem like gangbangin dont exist there. but when you there you DEF know it exists...

08-27-2006, 09:32 PM         #157
CODYJISBACK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said
naw bro...LOS ANGELES the city is no way #94. thats a fact. stats on the internet aint accurate...just like the guy above me said, Chicago is in the top for crime. AND murders...i remember a couple years back i saw this same list. and then i typed in "murder capital" in google and check what came up first:

from what i know...ROUGHLY the top dangerous cities go like this

1. Gary, IN
2. Chicago, IL
3. Flint, MI
4. Detroit, MI
5. Washington DC
6. Camden, NJ
7. Compton, CA

sh*t i mean....in the midwest if you wear your hat left or right in the wrong places you get shot lol...
I noticed new york is not included in the top 25.
I think all those cities u mentioned should do what new york did. Ever since juiliani was the mayor the cops went wild. The old mayor gave the cops the streets.The cops do what they want. More tasks forces, more dts, more cops period! All that Plus the high rent really made low lifes criminals leave. Now they're flooding into my neighborhood. I live in pa. Allentown is ranked like 116 cause the criminals moved here. It's that much eaiser to opperate. They pay of what they would normally pay for rent and the cops don't exist. Cops out here are all about racking up as much driving violations as possible.

12 years ago '06        #158
youngbron23 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 0 0
for those who r actually proud of dere city being so violent r fuking idiots

12 years ago '04        #159
Calamity 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,290 | Props total: 3522 3522
new orleans aint got a overall crime problem just a murder problem....people just get they face knocked off a lot

12 years ago '04        #160
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 Littles0012 said
that still half the population. in city's like camden, gary, and no, the percentage of white people is even lower.
actually thats twice the population...not half. meaning its not 50% white and 50% other. more like 75% other and 25% white. so whites are the minority in the city. you right though that those cities have a higher percentage. but the reason chicago aint showin big numbers is cause its a big city, not cause theres alot of white people.

Last edited by 123456; 08-27-2006 at 10:19 PM..

12 years ago '05        #161
disobayish 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 26 26
what the fu*k is the big deal its a ghetto everywhere u go fu*k what yall talkin bout

12 years ago '05        #162
rgoins002 1 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 16 16
The violence is getting way outta hand. It's gotta stop. People need to stop k!lling people. There's too many other things to worry about cuz.

12 years ago '05        #163
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$127 | Props total: 1 1
n*gga my hometown is #127 but in NO right now sh*t is bad n*ggas got tha national guard out chea, tha more n*ggas come back tha mo murders they go have

12 years ago '04        #164
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 disobayish said
what the fu*k is the big deal its a ghetto everywhere u go fu*k what yall talkin bout
if i take a picture of where i live....it looks like paradise. aint no ghetto where im at haha

12 years ago '04        #165
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,817 | Props total: 1468 1468
I was born in SC,but i been outh there since i was little.Didnt know it was dangerous like that.Detroit and Camden are no surprise.Was Philly in the top 10?

12 years ago '04        #166
Pharmacist 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
Damn Ill-In-NoizE Number 9 most dangerous States?...*sigh*

(lights Newport)

12 years ago '04        #167
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,098 | Props total: 3674 3674
Why Y'all getting Worked Up, That List Is Old As fu*k..Nothing New About it

08-27-2006, 11:08 PM         #168
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said
Why Y'all getting Worked Up, That List Is Old As fu*k..Nothing New About it
Naw its updated. The top 25 is whats up.

12 years ago '04        #169
sygma 
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 0 0
Baltimore.....#6?

Close......But No...So Much More Worse....

It's terrible even in the good part, there's police cameras on EVERY corner.

Every long or important strip has the Moblie Police Staion ridin' around on parked 4 blocks away from a trouble spot.

I love my city.

But I'm starting to see why all my people wanna leave...
Hell I remember being taught to con people & steal...Keep swift hands...

LOL this sh*t is crazy. Damn. We need a shape up.

12 years ago '04        #170
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
 Adamsville4real said
Atlanta been on the list for a lil while now but that sh*t dont bother me. If you stick to yoself aint nobody gone mess wit ya but if you tryin to act like you the hardest n*gga in the world somebody gone see bout you and its probably like that in all big cities
yep yep. im good in any hood round tha A cause i minds mine!

08-28-2006, 07:38 AM         #171
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk!!!! i cant fron tho Palm Bch is gettin serious over here.....2 days ago 2 dude got shot in face for beatin up the same dude that shot them a week ago....

12 years ago '04        #172
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
^^ So hold up....2 guys went to BEAT UP somebody who shot them?!? Then they got shot AGAIN?!? IN THE FACE?!? That helps me understand why Detroit is so high on that list...I think every male in this city would have had a different response to getting shot than "I'm bout to go beat dude up." lol

12 years ago '06        #173
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 55 55
Hartford cttt nigggass

12 years ago '04        #174
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 CODYJISBACK said
I noticed new york is not included in the top 25.
I think all those cities u mentioned should do what new york did. Ever since juiliani was the mayor the cops went wild. The old mayor gave the cops the streets.The cops do what they want. More tasks forces, more dts, more cops period! All that Plus the high rent really made low lifes criminals leave. Now they're flooding into my neighborhood. I live in pa. Allentown is ranked like 116 cause the criminals moved here. It's that much eaiser to opperate. They pay of what they would normally pay for rent and the cops don't exist. Cops out here are all about racking up as much driving violations as possible.
Thats a good idea but, own in flint the city is so f*cked up we haven't a limitied amount o police officers on duty, a fery low amount of firef!ghters, and as far as I know we don't have any ambulances in flint, they all come from outskirt cities like GB, burton etc.

12 years ago '04        #175
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,460 | Props total: 334 334
 BangEmSmurf said
New Jersey :

Camden, NJ = Blacks
Newark, NJ = Blacks/Hispanics
Trenton, NJ = Blacks/Hispanics
Jersey City, NJ = Blacks
Elizabeth, NJ = Blacks/ IKEA