Aug 26 - Detroit/Atlanta the most dangerous cities in the US

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
dagreatpinoy 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 0 0
 Ghost421 said:
Northern California ain't no joke
:banghead: Yep cant wear jeans at my school cuz their blue
 08-27-2006, 03:57 AM         #102
Bootup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaveDeeSeaTown said:
wow new york has cleaned the hell up...also i am suprised seattle, wa isnt number one! i am kidding...
I'm still trying to figure out how in the hell they got Seattle being more dangerous than LA, Pomona, NYC, Vegas, Vallejo, LONG BEACH, Norfolks, or El Paso? Take away 3 crazy white boys and there would only be 9 murders in the entire city this year.
 08-27-2006, 04:03 AM         #103
Bootup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did a couple of comparisons:

Seattle to

LA

Vegas

Norfolk

Long Beach

NYC

Pomona

As you can see, that list is so inaccurate. Seattle doesn't beat any of these cities in crimes.
 11 years ago '06        #104
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
#12 hmmmmm
 08-27-2006, 04:39 AM         #105
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, mines a little higher then I'd like it to be, owell. And on those little charts, what the difference between burglary and theft? Aint that the same sh*t?

Last edited by Fucker; 08-27-2006 at 04:47 AM..
 08-27-2006, 04:56 AM         #106
Kev Smooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still think nyc is the most dangerous city fuk what the statistics say
 11 years ago '05        #107
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
 Peterparker said:
Negro please..It's much deeper then that

what you have in Detroit's case is this..Detroit relied soley on the automotive industry...just like alot of other midwestern cities when the automotive industry in the States tanked so did the cities.. take into consideration white flight..being that Detroit was one of the biggest cities in the nation.. White Flight hit Detroit very hard..even resulted in one of the biggest race riots in America's history..put a holt on black progress..see around that time Detroit was a great fu*kin city with alot of history and Blacks doing it..Motown one huge example..but things like White flight took alot of key jobs away from the inner cities..and Detroit got hit so hard you had hellholes all thru the city.. Detroit hasn't bounced back since..

now if it were no race riot..no white flight..still brothers who thought like Motown creators..Detroit would be like such cities like Atlanta,Houston,Dallas, hell even Charlotte..sure these cities have crime but they also have black people doing it big in a major way..the south is what the midwest use to be in the 60's n 70's w/ the exception of Chicago(because it relied on so many things to keep the city moving but the cities growth also has to do w/ the organized crime and gangs so that will forever be in the city)

Frankly I don't see what the big deal..most of you negros look quite foolish braggin about the murder rates in your city..I mean you're city has a high murder rate and?? That sh*t is for the coons and down right pathetic..
Preach young brotha preach.....das real sh*t...i was born and raised n flint michigan...ive seen how it is....and thats exactly how it is out there...its a struggle for yo a.ss..theres nothin there really......especially jobs.....its like a ghost town and if it is a job..its only in like fast food....I got cousins and stuff in their 40's still workin at taco bell n sh*t...that sh*t juss makes u want to get on the grind....that lil 5 to 6 dollars an hour aint enuff to survive and raise kids wit,

Last edited by dreas_24; 08-27-2006 at 07:40 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #108
1OverJordan24 128 heat pts128
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1054 1054

Miami, FL

08-27-2006, 09:49 AM         #109
Cassidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Camden has a small population thats why they are #1
 08-27-2006, 10:51 AM         #110
Grand_Hustl3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
when u say ANY pics of camden...there usually arent ppl in them

Sheed? Rashid from CMD?
 08-27-2006, 11:05 AM         #111
PaineBishop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
:applause: Thats what I'm sayin? You should be glad you're at #100.
Both of you took what I said the wrong way. I'm actually mad that muhfu*kas in my city are actin this stupid now and got us UP so high on the list. I'm a grown man homie. Living in a fu*ked up environment is where I come from. Not what I aspire to live in. Get it right
 11 years ago '05        #112
TheDboy 
space
space
$436 | Props total: 12 12
wow new york didnt make the list whats poppin lol...
 08-27-2006, 12:07 PM         #113
jamaal45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA KNOW
CHICAGO IZ THE BADEST CITY IN THE U.S AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU CAN
GO KICK ROCKZ. WE GOT ALL THE WELL KNOWN GANGS/ GANGSTERS AND THE
HIGHEST CRIME RATE IN THE U.S EVERYTIME SOMEBODY FAMOUS COME TO CHICAGO LIKE A RAPPER OR SOMETHING THEY a.ss ALWAYS GET fu*kING ROBBED. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T HOST THAT MANY TELEVISON EVENTS
IN CHICAGO CUZ WE TO fu*kING BAD.(GANGS) HOOVER GD'S, FOE CORNER HUSTLERS, VICE LORDS, LATIN KINGS, 2 SIX, SOULS, MOE'S, AND PLENTY MORE I JUST NAMED A FEW. GOT DAMN IT I GOVERNMENT IZ EVEN BAD WE
GOT THE CROOKED GOVERNMENT IN THE U.S. CUZ I GOVERNMENT IZ RUN BY THE MAFIA YEAH I WHOLE GOVERNMENT IZ RUN BY THE MAFIA AND WHO EVER MADE THAT LIST LIKE I SAID BEFORE CAN GO KICK ROCKZ AND AW YEAH ONE MORE THING DID FORGET TO MENTION THAT OUR GANGS ARE
SO FAMOUS THAT WE GOT COUNTRIES OVERSEAS CLAIMING SOME OUR
GANGS, ALONG WITH THE CITIES AND STATES IN THE U.S. AND THAT'S NOT
EVEN THE HALF, IT'S SO MUCH sh*t THAT GOES IN CHICAGO THAT I CAN'T
EVEN EXPLAIN YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YO SELF OUR PROJECTS, OUR GHETTOS, OUR SUBURBS, SHID I SUBURBS IZ LIKE THE HOOD, OUR GHETTOS IZ LIKE THE PROJECTS, AND GOT DAMN IT OUR PROJECTS IZ LIKE fu*kING
IRAQ BAD AS fu*k NOTHING BUT k!llING, CHICAGO BEEN BAD EVER SINCE
IT GOT ON THE MAP. WE WAS BAD AS HELL BACK IN THE 1920s and 30s too AL CAPONE COME ON NOW ITS SO MOVIES AND BOOKS ABOUT THAT MAN IT TICKLES ME, THAT'S THE REAL SCARFACE GOT DAMN IT, BUGZ MARAN,
BEANIE SIEGAL,(THE REAL BEANIE SIEGAL) CHICAGO IZ THE fu*kING GANG
CAPITOL OF THE U.S fu*k WHAT YOU HEARD THERE AIN'T A DAMN CITY IN THE U.S fu*kING WITH CHICAGO.
CHICAGO
 11 years ago '04        #114
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
wow your a fu*king b rad a.ss dude from malibus most wanted you fu*kin clown, proud of your city being dangerous, lets see if your proud of your dangerous city and kicking rocks when your face gets blown off by a stray bullet scince its so bad and tough out there, clown a.ss dudes argueing over whos city is more dangerous = fugazie
 11 years ago '04        #115
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 741 741
137 179 Wichita, KS 42.97 329,179
 08-27-2006, 12:23 PM         #116
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bootup said:
I did a couple of comparisons:

Seattle to

LA

Vegas

Norfolk

Long Beach

NYC

Pomona

As you can see, that list is so inaccurate. Seattle doesn't beat any of these cities in crimes.
I'm tired of repeating myself. Smaller cities have higher averages. Seattle is not bigger than LA or NYC. Your brain is inaccurate.
 08-27-2006, 12:25 PM         #117
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
sh*t, mines a little higher then I'd like it to be, owell. And on those little charts, what the difference between burglary and theft? Aint that the same sh*t?
No.

Burglary - The act of entering a building or other premises with the intent to commit theft.

Theft - The act or an instance of stealing; larceny
 08-27-2006, 12:26 PM         #118
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Negro please..It's much deeper then that

what you have in Detroit's case is this..Detroit relied soley on the automotive industry...just like alot of other midwestern cities when the automotive industry in the States tanked so did the cities.. take into consideration white flight..being that Detroit was one of the biggest cities in the nation.. White Flight hit Detroit very hard..even resulted in one of the biggest race riots in America's history..put a holt on black progress..see around that time Detroit was a great fu*kin city with alot of history and Blacks doing it..Motown one huge example..but things like White flight took alot of key jobs away from the inner cities..and Detroit got hit so hard you had hellholes all thru the city.. Detroit hasn't bounced back since..

now if it were no race riot..no white flight..still brothers who thought like Motown creators..Detroit would be like such cities like Atlanta,Houston,Dallas, hell even Charlotte..sure these cities have crime but they also have black people doing it big in a major way..the south is what the midwest use to be in the 60's n 70's w/ the exception of Chicago(because it relied on so many things to keep the city moving but the cities growth also has to do w/ the organized crime and gangs so that will forever be in the city)

Frankly I don't see what the big deal..most of you negros look quite foolish braggin about the murder rates in your city..I mean you're city has a high murder rate and?? That sh*t is for the coons and down right pathetic..
I'm stating the obvious. As the black population increased and white population decreased, the city has gotten severely worse.
 08-27-2006, 12:28 PM         #119
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEALZNI said:
damn i was just about to say my city was safer than yalls haha..but Lord knows that isnt true...why isnt Chicago and Ill state cities not listed? I got dail up, i didnt wanna go to the link

Illinois isn't listed because they report their s3xual offense crimes differently than the rest of the country.
 11 years ago '04        #120
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 dreas_24 said:
Preach young brotha preach.....das real sh*t...i was born and raised n flint michigan...ive seen how it is....and thats exactly how it is out there...its a struggle for yo a.ss..theres nothin there really......especially jobs.....its like a ghost town and if it is a job..its only in like fast food....I got cousins and stuff in their 40's still workin at taco bell n sh*t...that sh*t juss makes u want to get on the grind....that lil 5 to 6 dollars an hour aint enuff to survive and raise kids wit,
Ya know im 20 ya dig, I gotta either go 30 mins to an Hour to find a good job that i can barely make a living, and sh*t adds up when you driving that far with gas being as high as it is. The job scene in Flint is f*cked up, im telling you this city is depressing as hell, you see the same sh*t everyday, & its a sh*t trips me out when I see lil dudes who was younger that was in sports & everything, good grades, in a couple years they out here doing the same sh*t as everybody living in sin. The streets is a muthaf*cka tho even the Dope game is f*cked up here, everybody that wanna hustle can't hustle, & the young n*ggas like my age ain't nobody showing them love you know, alot of the OG's are locked up or dead so they running around here murkin everything from little 5 year girls to old people in wheelchairs that can't even defend theyselfs.

Last edited by J. Jones04; 08-27-2006 at 12:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy