Aug 26 - Detroit/Atlanta the most dangerous cities in the US

most viewed right now
 49
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
they need to get the stats for rockford...our population is about 150,000 and we had like 20 murders this summer
 08-27-2006, 12:20 AM         #82
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
That was an interesting comparison...cuz of all the talk about how dangerous Detroit is, I can definitely say that you're more likely to have your ride stolen than you are to get shot/stabbed/attacked/etc. Like the dude from ATL posted, if you do you, you won't get fu*ked with. But I'll let Camden have the "most dangerous city" title. I wish a lot of other cities could take the fu*ked up titles that the D has. We're the second most dangerous city, the fattest...and my personal "favorite": the world's #1 buyer of cognac. Not the country...the WORLD'S #1 buyer. lol I love my city with all my heart, and I got that sh*t tatted on me for life...but we ain't sh*t. lol
Word. Detroit ain't as hard as people think with all the murders n sh*t. You're more likely to get some sh*t stolen or you car jacked.
 11 years ago '04        #83
123456 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 luda06 said:
I aint talkin bout no crime, just how grimey everything look.
remember that chicago is a big a.ss city...the only decent area that dont look too bad is the northwest. but basically the further south you get the worse everything looks...
 11 years ago '04        #84
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 luda06 said:
Word. Detroit ain't as hard as people think with all the murders n sh*t. You're more likely to get some sh*t stolen or you car jacked.
^^^^^ Yeah, and everybody from the D knows that most of all that foul sh*t that gets us this high on these rankings happens on the eastside. :) lol
 11 years ago '04        #85
J. Jones04 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Hell yeah they professional car theifs in the D. My n*gga went to Wayne State they stole my n*gga car right out his drive & stripped that sh*t but a.ss nekkid. Highland Park is really fu*ked up tho & the eastside too. I been to south side of the chi, the way it looks make you be dam wtf is going on, that sh*t look grimey a.ss hell. I ain't came across a city that looks that hood yet. I ain't even gonna front yo, I was kinda shook ya know its like 3 or 4 in the morn and people out & about doing sh*t like the sun is up and sh*t. In my city sh*t really took a turn for the worst when GM moved they headquarters to Detroit, but its always been f*cked up cause the people in office be scheming on the city & sh*t. I love my city but the energy in Flint is like depressing a.ss hell, its a small city so everybody bumps into everybody, but as long as you minding yo own n*ggas won't mess with you unless you asking for it.
 11 years ago '04        #86
123456 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 Littles0012 said:
the averages are lower because there are a lot of white people in chicago. unlike the smaller cities which are basically all minority.
not true....we actually did a study on this in school on a couple big cities in the US. theres more blacks than anything in chicago cause the southside is REAL big. the white people are mostly on the northern suburbs. there are white people in the city but basically from downtown all the way to the southside are hispanics and blacks. from what i remember, there was about 1,800,000 blacks and hispanics and about 900,000 whites. the rest are asian or some other race...
 08-27-2006, 01:24 AM         #87
StompOnYoClick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7 mile>>>>>>>>

catch me on the block...

 08-27-2006, 02:19 AM         #88
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
remember that chicago is a big a.ss city...the only decent area that dont look too bad is the northwest. but basically the further south you get the worse everything looks...
I've been to the Chi twice and for the most part their city overall is way better looking than Detroit. I do agree that the southside look like fu*kin hell hit that sh*t 3 times over, but the east side & parts of the west side of Detroit is right there with it. Highland Damn I thought I was in the south with those big open lots with busted brunt down cribs next to em. Streets haven't had repair in decades, everything is a mess over there. 6 Mile not even funny on the east side, n*ggas be wildin out early in the mornin doin sh*t. Thats the only street where I seen a community of drug fiends.



You see a lot of this ^^^^

Highland Park has 1 police car
No Fire Tucks
EMS usually ends up as SMH

That sh*t is the middle east, no lie.

And I agree with all of yall about the car jackings. I had my bench stolen from my porch a few months ago. All that's left is the indent of where it belong. Sad part about it, it's been there before I was even born. n*ggas just steal anything.


Last edited by luda06; 08-27-2006 at 02:20 AM..
 08-27-2006, 02:25 AM         #89
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give black people a city and they destroy it. Detroit for example.
 11 years ago '05        #90
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 724 724
im from flint Mi and my boy juss got kiled wit an ak47 last weekend
 08-27-2006, 02:41 AM         #91
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Word. Detroit ain't as hard as people think with all the murders n sh*t. You're more likely to get some sh*t stolen or you car jacked.
you are so right i just got into wit a clown who was obviously a coward about the same sh*t. the D is mostly full of cowards now everybody either locked up or dead or bounced to the trap. back in the 90s that was a whole diffrent game because a.ss whoppins dont make the census youd get yo head cracked back in the day in any hood southfield, oak park , redtownship included. n*ggas was beatin a.ss back then the era of the real n*gga. now n*ggas is straight bi*ches you can hoe the sh*t out of a n*gga if he aint got a pistol with his bi*ch or boys. n*ggas scared to f!ght and most of the murders in the D happen kuz of fu*kin carties! punk a.ss sunglasses. any older n*gga a tell the D aint what it was that real n*gga sh*t went out in 01-02.
 11 years ago '05        #92
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
when u say ANY pics of camden...there usually arent ppl in them
 08-27-2006, 02:45 AM         #93
Ghost421  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Northern California ain't no joke
 11 years ago '05        #94
DaveDeeSeaTown 
space
avatar space
space
$465 | Props total: 33 33
wow new york has cleaned the hell up...also i am suprised seattle, wa isnt number one! i am kidding...
 11 years ago '05        #95
Nycsom1985 
space
avatar space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
Ozone is 19th....This shyt is really retarded,n*ggaz is wildin
 08-27-2006, 03:06 AM         #96
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
^^^^^ Yeah, and everybody from the D knows that most of all that foul sh*t that gets us this high on these rankings happens on the eastside. :) lol

I live on the Eastside, I should take a picture of Chalmers or the Mack area.
 08-27-2006, 03:09 AM         #97
zookeeper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Woirst Life Eerr Im Drunk
 11 years ago '04        #98
DEALZNI 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
The reported missing cities are on noted. Chicago and IL cities.

damn i was just about to say my city was safer than yalls haha..but Lord knows that isnt true...why isnt Chicago and Ill state cities not listed? I got dail up, i didnt wanna go to the link
 08-27-2006, 03:17 AM         #99
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
you are so right i just got into wit a clown who was obviously a coward about the same sh*t. the D is mostly full of cowards now everybody either locked up or dead or bounced to the trap. back in the 90s that was a whole diffrent game because a.ss whoppins dont make the census youd get yo head cracked back in the day in any hood southfield, oak park , redtownship included. n*ggas was beatin a.ss back then the era of the real n*gga. now n*ggas is straight bi*ches you can hoe the sh*t out of a n*gga if he aint got a pistol with his bi*ch or boys. n*ggas scared to f!ght and most of the murders in the D happen kuz of fu*kin carties! punk a.ss sunglasses. any older n*gga a tell the D aint what it was that real n*gga sh*t went out in 01-02.
Cowards exist everywhere on the planet, real n*gga's are outnumbered 99 to 1;therefore, .99% of every population is full of fake people and only .01% are real, multiply .01 times any population to see how many real people there are there. I remember going to Osborn, n*gga's used to get f*cked up!

 luda06 said:
I've been to the Chi twice and for the most part their city overall is way better looking than Detroit. I do agree that the southside look like fu*kin hell hit that sh*t 3 times over, but the east side & parts of the west side of Detroit is right there with it. Highland Damn I thought I was in the south with those big open lots with busted brunt down cribs next to em. Streets haven't had repair in decades, everything is a mess over there. 6 Mile not even funny on the east side, n*ggas be wildin out early in the mornin doin sh*t. Thats the only street where I seen a community of drug fiends.



You see a lot of this ^^^^

Highland Park has 1 police car
No Fire Tucks
EMS usually ends up as SMH


That sh*t is the middle east, no lie.

And I agree with all of yall about the car jackings. I had my bench stolen from my porch a few months ago. All that's left is the indent of where it belong. Sad part about it, it's been there before I was even born. n*ggas just steal anything.

I almost spit out my milk when I read what you said about Highland Park, that was so true! Highpark & Hamtrack the cities within the city boy o boy, no man without a strap, a vest, and a crucifix dare go there.
 11 years ago '05        #100
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
damn...i feel bad for all of u...i think theres been 5 murders in the last 50 years where i live
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy