Aug 26 - Detroit/Atlanta the most dangerous cities in the US

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 luda06 said:

Detroit beats Chicago in every statistic.

You also have to consider Chicago has a higher population than a lot of these cities on the list, so the average is a lot lower than if it was in a smaller area.

Large cities usually have low crime ratings.
per capita yea...i thought you actually talkin about the NUMBERS. meaning detroit has more murders than Chicago or Gary and all that.
 08-26-2006, 06:42 PM         #42
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
i was in detroit this summer for about a month...my uncle got a liquor store up at 8 mile and john r. my cousins live at 12 mile and sh*t even that areas gettin worse. oh and im chaldean hahah

I didn't mean that in a racists way I was just speaking the truth. Detroit is going to have a high crime rate just on the fact alone that we have the highest unemployment rate in the country.
 08-26-2006, 06:42 PM         #43
Bliss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camden has been number 1 for a minute now, it's bad out there, if you don't know someone from around there, it's risky to be walkin or drivin around there, if you know people then for the most part your straight... it is getting cleaned up a little, but as it's getting cleaned up, people are getting put out the neighborhood, some of the old people are losing there homes because the new houses being built where their old houses used to be are to expensive... its not a shock anymore to anyone around here cause its just been like that for so long people have gotten used to it... there needs to be a change, hopefully it will come soon.

Last edited by Bliss; 08-27-2006 at 12:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #44
knownomniscient 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 2007 2007
I dont find it cool at all that my city is 7. fu*k that, I wanna leave n*gga!
 08-26-2006, 07:09 PM         #45
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Chicago is nowhere near as dangerous as the top 25.

are you crazy they dont even report the murders in gary and chicago no more because everybody in every walk of the city from police to congress is gang affiliated. thats the birth place of fu*kin gangbangin. they so organized that they infiltrate and own everything in the city. sh*t they ran the fu*kin mafia out and they and indiana owned the murder rate so long the dont even bother putting them on the list anymore. the only reason sh*t has calmed down is because of the strict organazational structure they posses. the REAL LATIN KINGS,LATIN COUNTS,VICELORDS,GANGSTER DISCIPLES,BLACK P STONES, EL RUKNS, controll the murder rate and politics u better read a book homey that sh*t is U.S. history the census said it their selves they dont log in the murders in illinois an indiana only high profile ones because of the bulk of murders.
 11 years ago '04        #46
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 ItsYaboyJay said:
I didn't mean that in a racists way I was just speaking the truth. Detroit is going to have a high crime rate just on the fact alone that we have the highest unemployment rate in the country.
oh i know...plus i think the chaldeans up there are dumb bi*ches anyway. i might move out there though next summer. not in detroit though. prob sterling heights or some place around there
 11 years ago '05        #47
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Anybody know what New York, NY is?
 11 years ago '04        #48
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 58 58
Damn, I didn't know West Palm Beach made the list sh*t is gettin crazy
 08-26-2006, 07:38 PM         #49
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
holy fu*k, Cali made about 1/5 of the list
k!llah cali
 08-26-2006, 07:39 PM         #50
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
are you crazy they dont even report the murders in gary and chicago no more because everybody in every walk of the city from police to congress is gang affiliated. thats the birth place of fu*kin gangbangin. they so organized that they infiltrate and own everything in the city. sh*t they ran the fu*kin mafia out and they and indiana owned the murder rate so long the dont even bother putting them on the list anymore. the only reason sh*t has calmed down is because of the strict organazational structure they posses. the REAL LATIN KINGS,LATIN COUNTS,VICELORDS,GANGSTER DISCIPLES,BLACK P STONES, EL RUKNS, controll the murder rate and politics u better read a book homey that sh*t is U.S. history the census said it their selves they dont log in the murders in illinois an indiana only high profile ones because of the bulk of murders.

Large populations high higher murders. The averages don't match up. Gary is in the top 25, so chill.
 08-26-2006, 07:40 PM         #51
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
Anybody know what New York, NY is?
It's in the 100's.
 11 years ago '06        #52
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
Hartford on the MAP yesss SIR
 08-26-2006, 07:46 PM         #53
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:

Same in Detroit, Highland Park & Flint because the mayors are trying to look like their actually doing something so they keep all the murders covered up. Anybody who lives in Detroit will tell you hearing gunshots is like hearing the wind blow, it's natural. The highest murders have been kids tho, lil girl getting kidnapped, r*ped & burned alive...sick a.ss sh*t! That's just what has been reported.

I been to Chicago I got family there I just came from Southside Chicago a couple days ago, it's straight, wasn't scary as people make it seem but it wasn't utopia either. n*gga's showed me mad love because I was Detroit. Chicago & Detroit are twin cities, they look exactly a like as far as how they are structured (the freeways, downtown, buildings, houses). Detroit just looks like a dirty Chicago or a South Philly multiplied by 10 in width.

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 08-26-2006 at 07:48 PM..
 08-26-2006, 08:08 PM         #54
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO Chicago look like the suburbs compared to Detroit. Espcially east 7 Mile or Highland Park.
 08-26-2006, 08:19 PM         #55
Grand_Hustl3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
ikea lol

yeah im up in all those places all the time...i aint touchin camden tho lmfao

Lmao..Camden isnt that bad..Some parts..are clean..and nice..

But south orange is like Camden..You never been to Camden? Dont mess with them girls
 08-26-2006, 08:22 PM         #56
thaLotman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Detroit needs to pull its sh*t together, but it hasnt been safe to walk the streets since the early 60s, before mayor Young. I mean damn, kilpatrick got re-elected by the curruption. only businesses with plans can buy and build lots downtown, yet no business wants to put money into detroit.

no education, currupted police force and government, drugs all over the place, and fools with too much time on their hands. Chicago has atleast come back since the 80s and become a livable city again, while in detroit you need to watch were you are going. don't forget that all the laid off factory workers put together cars, making them experts at jackin' auto's. No joke, either, my uncle used to do that sh*t.
 08-26-2006, 08:25 PM         #57
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
holy fu*k, Cali made about 1/5 of the list
SO DID FLA
 08-26-2006, 08:30 PM         #58
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah n*ggas wildin out in both of those states.
 11 years ago '05        #59
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Anybody remember in 1992-1993, East Palo Alto, Ca. Was the homocide capital of the united states. It actually only had about 125 homocides, but the population of EPA was about 5,000. fu*kin' crazy. I had a homey who moved there around 1993 and him and his brother got shot, the brother died, and he's a quadraplegic. fu*kin' crazy.

Richmond,Ca. My cuzn' stays over there, it's mainly the northside that's crazy.

Oakland, International Boulevard aka Murdaville. Stay out of the 80's.
 11 years ago '05        #60
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Almost forgot. San Bernadino is fu*kin' ghetto as fu*k, why? Because all the parolees from Los Angeles Prisons moved to the Inland empire. San Bernadino has the highest density of parolee's in the united states.

2nd & 3rd generations of parolees.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago