Before and after pics

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #161
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Does muscle milk helps too? Cuz Im a skinny a.ss n*gga to (6,3 180 pounds) very very fast motabolizim, don't have money for a gym for now, but thinking bout buying a punching bag, and some weights for a workout. Is dat a good idea??
 10 years ago '04        #162
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
^^^i think muscle milk is good for hard gainers like you. some people's metabolisms are so fast that they need 4-5K calories a day.

now when people say "eat everything in sight"...i don't agree with that. for the hard gainers yea that's mostly true, but for people like me, def not. i followed that advice when i started lifting more than a yr ago and i gained 30 lb in 2 months. and no that's not a good thing, cause it's impossible to get 30 lb of muscle in that amount of time, so ALOT of it was fat

and yea a punching bag and weights would be good BUT dont go buying sh*tty a.ss weights or anything. i would recommend a real bench set with an olympic bar along with 300 lb of weights. with this, you could do all your big lifts: squats, deadlifts, bench, rows, military press

Last edited by 123456; 05-05-2008 at 02:20 PM..
 05-05-2008, 02:44 PM         #163
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Does muscle milk helps too? Cuz Im a skinny a.ss n*gga to (6,3 180 pounds) very very fast motabolizim, don't have money for a gym for now, but thinking bout buying a punching bag, and some weights for a workout. Is dat a good idea??
Don't bother with it. Just eat clean foods. PM if you need help.
 10 years ago '04        #164
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Yo TONY, did you use any suplements besides protein while cutting, Im bulking but I cant get cut I got too much body fat, but I aint fat.
 10 years ago '08        #165
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 KrayLay said:
Don't bother with it. Just eat clean foods. PM if you need help.
Cant Prop u until I spread some Rep again.
 10 years ago '06        #166
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
 kg81 said:
Yo TONY, did you use any suplements besides protein while cutting, Im bulking but I cant get cut I got too much body fat, but I aint fat.
i used LIPO 6 and did cardio 2 hours a day. I still ate 6 times a day but no carbs after 4pm and kept my calories around 4k and up the protein intake..that sh*t is a bi*ch though. i hate cutting.lol.
 10 years ago '06        #167
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
if i was you i would go to BB.com and get this weight gainer called..ULTIMATE NUTRITION. it has 1300 calories a shake and taste good, thats what i take right now for my bulk. but since you dont workout i would throw in an hour of cardio to make sure you dont get fat..lol.
THis sh*t is cheap too like 26 bucks for 10lbs of it. i go through 10lbs of it in about 8-10 days i drink 3-4 a day along with B.L.D.
 05-06-2008, 07:03 AM         #168
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*te. I weigh 13x.

Looks like Im long overdue for some gym. And the worst part is ... my apartment has a nice gym and pool and sauna. I should have no excuse for not fixing my sh*t up.
 05-08-2008, 09:43 PM         #169
$ is Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
if i was you i would go to BB.com and get this weight gainer called..ULTIMATE NUTRITION. it has 1300 calories a shake and taste good, thats what i take right now for my bulk. but since you dont workout i would throw in an hour of cardio to make sure you dont get fat..lol.
THis sh*t is cheap too like 26 bucks for 10lbs of it. i go through 10lbs of it in about 8-10 days i drink 3-4 a day along with B.L.D.
its called Muscle Juice
 10 years ago '98        #170
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
I shrunk since 05 when I posted on the first page
 05-08-2008, 09:53 PM         #171
$ is Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
I shrunk since 05 when I posted on the first page
it happens we're u taking tests back then?
 05-08-2008, 09:58 PM         #172
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
does anyone have any before and after pics they would like to share?

December 2003 skinny and nerdy as hell

[pic - click to view]

february 2005

[pic - click to view]

February 2006 bulking up

[pic - click to view]

may 2006 after some cutting

[pic - click to view]

now im currently doing a clean bulk. comments are welcome
You went from Ras Kass to Melle Mel.
 10 years ago '06        #173
tone_gully  OP
space
space
haahaahaahahah, thanks i think..lol. Yeah ive added more mass since then, but since im in iraq im not cut like want to be so i have like 30 days left so when i get back to the states its cutting time for the summer ya dig
 9 years ago '06        #174
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Im still bulking. Im back in the states and ive decided not to stop until the spring. Im trying to get massive..lol.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #175
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
I only looked at the first and last pages and it looks like you've lost a lot of what you had. Did something happen?
 9 years ago '06        #176
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Yeah its hard cause im in the army to maintain a diet. Also being in the army i have to be able to run for PT in the morning so my weight goes up and down, depending on whats going on in my unit. but when i went to Iraq last October. I just decided to cut down a little. But now im back in the states and started my bulk back up. Im taking in 7K calories a day.
I should get my size back but im not doing an all clean bulk so i will not be as cut.
Im not worried about cutting until the spring time though. 8 weeks so should i should be good by July
 12-04-2008, 03:01 AM         #177
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
Yeah its hard cause im in the army to maintain a diet. Also being in the army i have to be able to run for PT in the morning so my weight goes up and down, depending on whats going on in my unit. but when i went to Iraq last October. I just decided to cut down a little. But now im back in the states and started my bulk back up. Im taking in 7K calories a day.
I should get my size back but im not doing an all clean bulk so i will not be as cut.
Im not worried about cutting until the spring time though. 8 weeks so should i should be good by July
let me ask man..can you PM me on what you eat since its obvious to see that what you're doing is working!..me im losing weight but i want to add muscle as well...get at me!
 12-04-2008, 03:53 AM         #178
Go0nSqUaD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im fu*king ripped dude... no lie
 9 years ago '05        #179
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
 tone_gully said:
7000 calories a day?
 12-04-2008, 10:27 AM         #180
aRes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good looks guys.

Since i started football in highschool, i have always been big. i went into my 9th grade year at 5'7 150, and by the end of off season i was 172. I was also a hurdler( going into 9th) but i ended up pulling both of my hamstrings running 40s in football. This made me not able to run hurdles that year( i was undefeated in the 110s for 2 years before this). So i did what i always wanted to do, but was never able to cuz i was the fastest in my school. I ended up becoming a thrower, and becoming the best at discus at my school. Well i stuck with discus all 4 years, and never really gave a sh*t about running. i guess i never lost my size because i was a thrower.

Anyways.. last year, i decided i no longer need my football/throwing size, and that i was going to cut down. These pictures are from april- may, I was doing a hardcore cut. My diet was pretty fun. I worked at smoothie king, and since i would open alot.. i wouldnt eat breakfast, i would just open the store, and start downing protien. So constantly threw out the day i was taking in crazy ammounts of protien, id go lift, then eat whenever i was hungry.

Well heres my pics:

1 of my last meets

[pic - click to view]

Start: 190( i stopped lifting for a few months )

[pic - click to view]

First shot of back

[pic - click to view]

The last day my smoothie king diet, dropped to 171

[pic - click to view]

with back

[pic - click to view]

then after a week of a crazy a.ss soup diet, got down to 165.the least ive weighed since the begening of freshmen year

[pic - click to view]

Last back shot

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy