Before and after pics

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
It depends homie, but my workout ranges from 45- 1.5 hours.

My protein shakes are high in protein 50g with water or 64g with milk per serving. and low on carbs, i drink at least 3 a day in between meals which ends up giving me 6 meals a day
 11 years ago '05        #142
Fillo 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
thanks man appreciate the help
 05-29-2007, 06:32 PM         #143
phatboi1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gully whats a good mass building workout
 05-30-2007, 06:38 PM         #144
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
does anyone have any before and after pics they would like to share?

December 2003 skinny and nerdy as hell

[pic - click to view]

february 2005

[pic - click to view]

February 2006 bulking up

[pic - click to view]

may 2006 after some cutting

[pic - click to view]

now im currently doing a clean bulk. comments are welcome
goddamn this n*gga got straight upgraded beyonce style
 11 years ago '06        #145
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Just eat every 2 hours and take in 1.5g of protein per pound you weigh. EVERYDAY!!!
 11 years ago '04        #146
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
keep it up son!
 11 years ago '06        #147
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Thanks homies...and dont forget to train hard..

If you dont want to look like everyone else
then you must do what everyone else doesnt want to do

quoted by ya boy gully
 10 years ago '06        #148
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
i didnt read the whole thread..whats ur height and weight?
 10 years ago '04        #149
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 tone_gully said:

[pic - click to view]

here is a pic, my homie took of me this summer. yeah i know i needed a cut..lol. i think my arms should be bigger now. i think i was weighing almost 170.
Yeah im rocking a fitted shirt, sh*t i bust my a.ss in the gym why not show it..hahahahaha.

Nice work man,but honestly your head is sooooooooo small...looks like photoshoped...each pics...
 10 years ago '06        #150
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
word im tryin to gain weight and get muscle too but yall n*ggas tryin to get on some brolic brock lesnar sh*t. chilllll lol But threadstarter had a crazy transformation.

Each time you eat, you make sure your full right? I know you put alot ofmoney into foods and supplements. Im a skinny hardgainin dude too. I just been eatin everything in sight for the past 3 weeks and gain like 10 pounds. No supplements. Im goin natural. I notice you said you gained unecceasry fat..which is why Id ont wanna go crazy with the shakes. Goin natural and workin on spcific muscles will make them grow without gettint hat fat in places u dont want..I think.
 06-25-2007, 12:55 AM         #151
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
Just eat every 2 hours and take in 1.5g of protein per pound you weigh. EVERYDAY!!!
Yo im on a clean bulk.

Two questions:

1) During your bulking period did you do cardio aswell? I figure that cardio would use up calories that could otherwise be used for bulking.. on the other hand since 20 mins doesn't burn too many calories its probably good to stay fit.

2) Again when bulking, do you eat less on the days you arn't lifting weights, and more on the days you do? Or keep it pretty consistent every day.
 10 years ago '06        #152
tone_gully  OP
space
space
whats good n*ggas..im back...im currently up to 183 pounds now. new pics are comming soon. Ive been iraq over here doing my thing. yo any questions hitme up and ill try to answer them. im proof you can go from skinny and add weight. it takes dedication to the gym and tons of food.

OH yeah my head probably is small because im a nautural skinny dude. Even my wife says the same thing..lol.

to the above poster
1. yes i do cardio while i bulk up, cause you are going to gain muscle and fat and im trying to keep the unwanted weight under control. but before the summer im doing 2 hours of cardio a day.
2. nope...i eat the same. i eat more when i work out but i try to maintain the same amount of calories when i dont work out. I was reading an article about doing something like that as far as carbs and fat goes. imma find that article.
 05-03-2008, 02:26 PM         #153
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice man..kinda workout routine was you doing?
 05-03-2008, 10:22 PM         #154
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i love this before and after thread turned into "yo man help a skinny dude out"

you on point tho, lift big and eat bigger...still having a hard time getting 1.5g protein in a day, it gets expensive!

anyway nice pics...i needed the extra motivation for my cut cycle im bout to start for the summer. when i get my six pack in ill post some before and afters
 10 years ago '06        #155
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 NickthaQuick1 said:
haha i love this before and after thread turned into "yo man help a skinny dude out"

you on point tho, lift big and eat bigger...still having a hard time getting 1.5g protein in a day, it gets expensive!

anyway nice pics...i needed the extra motivation for my cut cycle im bout to start for the summer. when i get my six pack in ill post some before and afters

hahahahahahaa. yeah i know right. i try to give advice but it still takes personal dedication on their end ya dig?

Yeah i was telling my wife the other day on the phone that its expensive to eat healthy im taking in 200g of protein a day easy though just off of my shakes not including breakfast lunch and dinner since im in IRAQ eating at the dfac i cant really count the calories and such, but this food has hella sodium in it. So i cant really cut like i want to. Ill be back in the states though for good in July so it shouldnt take to long.
Im currently bulking and doing cardio so i can see my abs but they are not really defined cause of all the sodium in this dam food and i havent doubled up my cardio and dropped any carb intake either. i aint trippin though.

My current routine is one body a part a day. except legs and deadlifts. they are done 2 to 3 times a week. ive also started a little bit of olympic lifting, snatch and power cleans i do about 5 times a month.
 10 years ago '06        #156
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 Da Realness said:
word im tryin to gain weight and get muscle too but yall n*ggas tryin to get on some brolic brock lesnar sh*t. chilllll lol But threadstarter had a crazy transformation.

Each time you eat, you make sure your full right? I know you put alot ofmoney into foods and supplements. Im a skinny hardgainin dude too. I just been eatin everything in sight for the past 3 weeks and gain like 10 pounds. No supplements. Im goin natural. I notice you said you gained unecceasry fat..which is why Id ont wanna go crazy with the shakes. Goin natural and workin on spcific muscles will make them grow without gettint hat fat in places u dont want..I think.
hahahahahahaha, yo you start off just wanting to gain a little muscle here and there BUT once the hoes start giving you compliments and dudes try to mimmic your routine in the gym and you just a plain skinny n*gga and if you stop working out you gonna be skinny again...you just keep slanging weight(not dope)..lol.
No dont eat until you are full, you eat until you are satisfied. If you eat 6-8 times a day every 2 hours or so your body will not go into a cannabolistic(sp) state. so you shouldnt be hungry. Now if i dont eat every 2-3 hours then im fu*kin starving..lol.
Well as far as gaing fat, you are going to gain fat when you put on more muscle mass. Your eating habit and what you are eating differs from when you are bulking and cutting. BUt thats why they have the cutting phase, when you drop down the carb intake and up the protein and the cardio 1-2 hours a day.
You cant control where you add weight at. i wish i could, trust me..lol
 05-04-2008, 10:17 AM         #157
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats good stuff..got me a bench and weights plus dumb bells..gonna try to work on that...been eating like crazy trying to gain sum weight... 5"11 140..
 05-05-2008, 02:06 AM         #158
itani 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is me :D. If you want to know anything just ask :D. Damn I haven't posted here in years.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '08        #159
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
^Why are your forearms so small?

looks suspicious.
 10 years ago '04        #160
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 299 299
let me get in here

i went from 165 in the red shorts pic

[pic - click to view]

to 180 in the relaxed pic

[pic - click to view]

and 185 now in the bicept and new relaxed pic

[pic - click to view]

i cant gain weight for sh*t :(

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy