Before and after pics

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,313 | Props total: 4739 4739
 Hit Em' Up said:
Good job on the deadlifts n lat pulldowns. Do you do anytype of row? Usually for back i do deadlift (my fav), barbell row (second fav) and pullups (i luv these 2).

LOL i took a pic of me while back n didnt wanna post it cause it seemed kinda homo back then but since everyone is now ill put it on...this was me couple months back...the only pic i have and the only muscle group that has actually shown significant development. And as u can c i cant pose for shyt n i was slights on a tilt so the left side of my body looks bigger then the right...

[pic - click to view]

thanks for the advice man.. imma add these to my workout
 11 years ago '06        #102
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Well your already doing pull-downs rite so same ROM however i just like weighted pullups more for sum reason. Dont switch if you dont like it and defnatly dont do the two on the same workout.

BTW i forgot 2 mention that sum nice gains...i kno a lot of asian peope claiming thier hard gainers n its against their genetics but u just broke a myth.

How much weight do u push in your big 3's (Squat, Bench, Dead)?
 11 years ago '05        #103
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,313 | Props total: 4739 4739
 Hit Em' Up said:
Well your already doing pull-downs rite so same ROM however i just like weighted pullups more for sum reason. Dont switch if you dont like it and defnatly dont do the two on the same workout.

BTW i forgot 2 mention that sum nice gains...i kno a lot of asian peope claiming thier hard gainers n its against their genetics but u just broke a myth.

How much weight do u push in your big 3's (Squat, Bench, Dead)?
thanks... and

Bench: 225 lbs
Squat: 330 lbs
Deadlift: 430 lbs

^^
i wanna get my bench over 300 before graduating high school.. bout u??

Last edited by pnoi89; 11-05-2006 at 02:28 AM..
 10-17-2006, 03:21 PM         #104
pimpstro12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if your looking to cut up more you may wanna take a combo of hydroxycut/weightgainer... I only suggest this if you have no medical issues with heart problems... I'm a former div-1 football player and we took that combo... which is why u see gargantuans with ripped bodies... Whey Protein also helps in the maturation process
 11-01-2006, 02:11 PM         #105
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the guy that said being married made him fat... nice excuse for being lazy... I am married also still get to the gym 3 times a week with 2 kids to take care of as well... peace peace
 11 years ago '05        #106
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 tone_gully said:
does anyone have any before and after pics they would like to share?

December 2003 skinny and nerdy as hell

[pic - click to view]

february 2005

[pic - click to view]

February 2006 bulking up

[pic - click to view]

may 2006 after some cutting

[pic - click to view]

now im currently doing a clean bulk. comments are welcome

damn, ur s3xy now...

even tho, i think the innocense in u in 2003 was still cute....

good job, i want a cut up belly, its just flat
 11-02-2006, 10:55 AM         #107
Notex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tone_gully, what is your routine and diet?
 11 years ago '06        #108
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
 MeziaaL said:

damn, ur s3xy now...

even tho, i think the innocense in u in 2003 was still cute....

good job, i want a cut up belly, its just flat
'
thanks ma, to have to do some ab work with heavy weights and watch your diet and your abs will pop out.
 11 years ago '06        #109
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 Notex said:
tone_gully, what is your routine and diet?

well, right now im doing more powerlifting routine, cause i dont feel that im strong as i should be. and my diet sh*t im drinking about 3-4 BSN TRUEMASS shakes a day now, im bulking up. trying to do it really clean. i weighed in at 177. im not happy until im 200 pounds with a 6 pack..lol.
 11-05-2006, 08:11 AM         #110
L.G. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
its funny to see the trouble people go through to create muscle...your mind creates muscle your body creates muscle you dont need weights or drinks or whatever...

every night before you go to sleep...picture yourself looking how you want to, over n over, give it about 6 months and oneday youll wake up and find it worked...
Hahahahahahaha....
 11 years ago '06        #111
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 Grown Man Ish said:
its funny to see the trouble people go through to create muscle...your mind creates muscle your body creates muscle you dont need weights or drinks or whatever...

every night before you go to sleep...picture yourself looking how you want to, over n over, give it about 6 months and oneday youll wake up and find it worked...
man, if that was the case then i would be a fly and fine a.ss negro then..lol
 11-05-2006, 02:31 PM         #112
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
question...

i work out at home, got a bench press, skipping rope, several dumbbells and a punching bag...i gots a gym membership(11 months free) but i juss moved so its like a 20 minute drive from my house, so im kinda jusss working out at home...my chest is loking nice and my abs are arite, with the equipment i have im looking for some good back exercises...u got any suggestions??/...o and is it better to mix ur protein shakes wit milk or water??....

thnx ..

ez....
 11 years ago '06        #113
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 SD-11 said:
question...

i work out at home, got a bench press, skipping rope, several dumbbells and a punching bag...i gots a gym membership(11 months free) but i juss moved so its like a 20 minute drive from my house, so im kinda jusss working out at home...my chest is loking nice and my abs are arite, with the equipment i have im looking for some good back exercises...u got any suggestions??/...o and is it better to mix ur protein shakes wit milk or water??....

thnx ..

ez....
20mins from the gym...thats not far at all. take your a.ss to the gym. unless you have full blown gym at the crib than its not worth it. you can only go so far and get so strong with home equipment. the only thing you have that can work your back is the dumbells and you can use your bench bar for some rows or something. on the protein shakes it depends. i use water cause i dont really like milk, but with the protein i use 50g with water or 64g with milk, so i give 14g everytime i use water, but fu*k it. i hate milk..lol
 11-05-2006, 03:02 PM         #114
Shorty510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propz Good Job
 11-05-2006, 03:08 PM         #115
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 more question...i know ur supposed to stretch when u work out and i have been stretching before my work outs, but now im hearing tht it is bad to stretch cold mussels, so wht is ur opinion, should i stretch befor ethe work out?, during the work out, after the work out, or both before and after the workout????...o and im gunna try to go to the gym like 2 times a week and the rest at home, but its juss hard cause im a full time student and i have a job too, so times a bitcch, but still i get around to working out 3-4 times a week, usually in the evenings like7-8 pm..o and should cardio be before the work out or after???..

edit:...YO, also, im lookin to juss be workin out my chest, abs, bicepts, tricepts, back and shoulders...plus im startin to do more leg workouts also,...i was wonderin wht kind of routine would u suggest i do each day....

like monday should i do chest and tricepts?, tuesday, should i do back and bicepts, wednsday???, thurs???, fri?????//...whts ur opinion..wht mussels should i work out on certain days???

thnx..

ez..

Last edited by SD-11; 11-05-2006 at 03:21 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #116
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 SD-11 said:
1 more question...i know ur supposed to stretch when u work out and i have been stretching before my work outs, but now im hearing tht it is bad to stretch cold mussels, so wht is ur opinion, should i stretch befor ethe work out?, during the work out, after the work out, or both before and after the workout????...o and im gunna try to go to the gym like 2 times a week and the rest at home, but its juss hard cause im a full time student and i have a job too, so times a bitcch, but still i get around to working out 3-4 times a week, usually in the evenings like7-8 pm..o and should cardio be before the work out or after???..

edit:...YO, also, im lookin to juss be workin out my chest, abs, bicepts, tricepts, back and shoulders...plus im startin to do more leg workouts also,...i was wonderin wht kind of routine would u suggest i do each day....

like monday should i do chest and tricepts?, tuesday, should i do back and bicepts, wednsday???, thurs???, fri?????//...whts ur opinion..wht mussels should i work out on certain days???

thnx..

ez..
sh*t, i dont stretch. i just do a warm up set to get my blood pumping. i cant give you a schedule, you need to figure out how much time you have to go to the gym and then work from there
 11-05-2006, 04:02 PM         #117
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool thnx....but 1 thing i was tryna say was, if im workin out the chest tht day, wht other mparts of my body should i work out...and if im working out my back, wht other parts of the body should i work...??
 11 years ago '06        #118
tone_gully  OP
space
space
you could superset and do chest and back at the same time, alternating excerises. Or do the regular chest and tri/back and bi.
 11 years ago '06        #119
tone_gully  OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

here is a pic, my homie took of me this summer. yeah i know i needed a cut..lol. i think my arms should be bigger now. i think i was weighing almost 170.
Yeah im rocking a fitted shirt, sh*t i bust my a.ss in the gym why not show it..hahahahaha.
 11-06-2006, 04:34 PM         #120
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thnx bro...good job on the improvments...

ez...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy