Before and after pics

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2006, 10:52 PM         #81
Easy Loc 642 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tone- whats good? im 5'8 and at the end of last summer I weighed 190 looking disgusting. I started doing a lot of cardio and light weight lifting and started playing ball again heavy. by the beginning of this summer I was down to 165 and still did not feel or look good. In the past month and a half I revamped my entire diet, eating 6 times a day mostly fish and chicken, lots of fruits and vegetables, water and soymilk, tons of pushups and run 2 miles a day. I also try to do as much pull ups as i can during the day. Im down to a lean muscular 145 with a visible six pack and more defined chest arms and back. What should i do to put on more musle and get a wash board six pack>
 11 years ago '06        #82
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
 kenswift said:
What protein shakes did you take???
im taking BSN TRUE MASS 50g per shake with water and 64 with milk.i drink at least 3 a day.
 11 years ago '06        #83
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 LMac19 said:
lol. you was lookin nerdy. You doin yo thing now though. How old are you, and are you taking any supplements(creatine, whey protein etc.)
no explode and i just did a bottle of cell mass this time. it was aiight, i think a waste of money though.
 11 years ago '06        #84
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 Easy Loc 642 said:
Tone- whats good? im 5'8 and at the end of last summer I weighed 190 looking disgusting. I started doing a lot of cardio and light weight lifting and started playing ball again heavy. by the beginning of this summer I was down to 165 and still did not feel or look good. In the past month and a half I revamped my entire diet, eating 6 times a day mostly fish and chicken, lots of fruits and vegetables, water and soymilk, tons of pushups and run 2 miles a day. I also try to do as much pull ups as i can during the day. Im down to a lean muscular 145 with a visible six pack and more defined chest arms and back. What should i do to put on more musle and get a wash board six pack>
hmm,so you dont have a fast metabolism so you must watch what you eat when you bulk up. I would double my protein intake meaning add some big time shakes up in there and eat more!! meaning eat more portions of the chicken and steak and fish. Start lifting heavy mainly focusing on your Squat(competition), Deadlift and bench press(mainly your Triceps).
 11 years ago '04        #85
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 tone_gully said:
Start lifting heavy mainly focusing on your Squat(competition), Deadlift and bench press(mainly your Triceps).
why you say that? im just wondering cause i just started a beginners workout program that makes me mostly do squats, deadlift, and bench but i dont really know why those are the most important
 11 years ago '05        #86
mecca 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 0 0
thats a major change man....you givin skinny n*ggas some hope....lol
 11 years ago '05        #87
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 2965 2965
aaaaight, i'm 18, about 6'2" and about 200+ pounds(havent weighed myself in a minute)....basically...i wanna get some tone, i dont wanna get to where i cant touch my head..lol....my legs are aaight, cuz i used to play football..and i do alot of walkin cuz of my job, but i have a gut...so i wanna tighten that up, and maybe get some biceps/triceps...but i'd like a noticable change by atleast june, any possibility?...if so...how...thanks, and props to those who help...
 10-01-2006, 09:44 PM         #88
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
dude you got brea$t now it wasnt worth it if u was gonna grow brea$t!
Hahahhaa....
 10-02-2006, 10:03 PM         #89
Uriah777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props!!!
 11 years ago '05        #90
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 123456 said:
why you say that? im just wondering cause i just started a beginners workout program that makes me mostly do squats, deadlift, and bench but i dont really know why those are the most important
Because their compound excersizes. This means they work many body parts, rather than just isolating a particular body part like say a bicep curl would. It makes them far more effective for a beginer especially, as it increases strength in many areas.
 10-14-2006, 12:35 AM         #91
drtydrtysouf212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I have been working out for about the past 4 years of my life, I'm 19 years old. I am 5'10" and 205 lbs, from the pics, whats it look like i should improve in?
 10-14-2006, 02:41 AM         #92
theF5THdawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, I think I beat you up once or twice in H.S.
hahah just fu*kin with cha. keep working hard man.

FRESNO cali !!ya heard.1
 10-15-2006, 08:11 PM         #93
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to the threadstarter

good to see success stories

That should motivate us all even more
 11 years ago '05        #94
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,319 | Props total: 4753 4753
well might as well post my before and after pix...

before... January '05.. i'm the one on the right... skinny (130lbs) and nerdy.. (like the threadstarter was lol)...

[pic - click to view]

after... October '06... gained weight... 165-170lbs 7.5% BF

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^
well i didn't get big as the threadstarter did.... but hey it's a start...

Last edited by pnoi89; 10-15-2006 at 10:53 PM..
 10-16-2006, 10:38 AM         #95
ps2va 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people dont realize it, but it takes dedication like you possess. people just wanna lose it quick and keep it off. doesnt work like that.
 11 years ago '06        #96
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 pnoi89 said:
well might as well post my before and after pix...

before... January '05.. i'm the one on the right... skinny (130lbs) and nerdy.. (like the threadstarter was lol)...

[pic - click to view]

after... October '06... gained weight... 165-170lbs 7.5% BF

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^
well i didn't get big as the threadstarter did.... but hey it's a start...
Your back is lackin big time in proportion to the rest of your body...What exersises do you do for your back?
 11 years ago '05        #97
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,319 | Props total: 4753 4753
 Hit Em' Up said:
Your back is lackin big time in proportion to the rest of your body...What exersises do you do for your back?
Deadlifts and Lat Pulldowns 2x a week... any suggestions u think i should do to help improve this??
 11 years ago '06        #98
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
Good job on the deadlifts n lat pulldowns. Do you do anytype of row? Usually for back i do deadlift (my fav), barbell row (second fav) and pullups (i luv these 2).

LOL i took a pic of me while back n didnt wanna post it cause it seemed kinda homo back then but since everyone is now ill put it on...this was me couple months back...the only pic i have and the only muscle group that has actually shown significant development. And as u can c i cant pose for shyt n i was slights on a tilt so the left side of my body looks bigger then the right...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 10-16-2006 at 04:18 PM..
 10-16-2006, 04:09 PM         #99
SeaN diggz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
Good job on the deadlifts n lat pulldowns. Do you do anytype of row? Usually for back i do deadlift (my fav), barbell row (second fav) and pullups i luv these 2).

LOL i took a pic of me while back n didnt wanna post it cause it seemed kinda homo back then but since everyone is now ill put it on...this was me couple months back...the only pic i have and the only muscle group that has actually shown significant development. And as u can c i cant pose for shyt n i was slights on a tilt so the left side of my body looks bigger then the right...

[pic - click to view]

dam your built like a 12 year old school girl
 11 years ago '06        #100
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
wut kinda school gurls do u grow up around??

But yea i am lacking a "cut" in there because i was more into strength training then hypertrophy specific training then...

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 10-16-2006 at 04:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy