Before and after pics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
WhiteBoy773 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 72 72
To all the peolpe saying "I'm skinny, so i can eat bugers/pizza/and all that other sh*t", first off those calories suck, and they will just add fat and not mass.

Fatty foods like that are filled with EMPTY calories that just make you slower/weaker/fatter. You need good hearty foods like steak/fish/...etc. And if you can't afford that, eat alot of fruit and bananas. Drink TONS of milk/water. and you'll be fine
 09-17-2006, 08:57 PM         #62
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t son keep up the work
 11 years ago '06        #63
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
thanks for all the comments homies. i been MIA for a minute thanks to the Army..lol. But im back and in the gym ya heard!! I took some more pics that imma post.

Yo yeah that first pic is crazy!!! everyone from my high school graduating class, found me on myspace and are suprised like sh*t..

Gym motivation
 11 years ago '04        #64
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 152 152
im just now getting serious about working out. i just turned 19 but i used to be really skinny.

i went from 145 on January 1st to 170 today. if this keeps up im planning on hitting 180 by spring 2007.

im trying to take it slowly though, cuz i just turned 19 and my body is still changing.

i dont take any protein or any sort of extra intake, but i plan to start taking protein.

all i do is eat a lot of food..

props on what u did man. im getting there lol.
 11 years ago '06        #65
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
fu*k I gotta lose weight...

I went from 5'8 - 155 @ 18, to 185 at my current age (25). I been real serious into school for the last 7 years and had absolutely no time to work out and I lived on my own for a good part of that, so I would eat any sh*tty food that came in my way.
I still dont have the time to work out, but I've gone down to 173 in the last 3 weeks based on a more strict diet of water - lean meat and whole grains.
I'm wondering how much more can I actually lose if I dont hit the gym? Is ther any way to help promote fat loss?
I really want to start working out again, but at this moment I'm held down by so much sh*t that its not possible.

Thanks for any help
I think you could lose up to 20 more pounds without working out. If you cut out all carbs, fried foods, fast food. Without working out you will not as toned though. you should be able to see your abs, but you will not be considered Cut if you know what i mean.
 11 years ago '06        #66
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 youngen said:
im just now getting serious about working out. i just turned 19 but i used to be really skinny.

i went from 145 on January 1st to 170 today. if this keeps up im planning on hitting 180 by spring 2007.

im trying to take it slowly though, cuz i just turned 19 and my body is still changing.

i dont take any protein or any sort of extra intake, but i plan to start taking protein.

all i do is eat a lot of food..

props on what u did man. im getting there lol.

yeah, see your body is still growing and such. Me, my body is done, im 29 years old im not getting any bigger without protein unless i get fat. i really wish i started working in my teens.
 11 years ago '06        #67
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 tone_gully said:
does anyone have any before and after pics they would like to share?

December 2003 skinny and nerdy as hell

[pic - click to view]

february 2005

[pic - click to view]

February 2006 bulking up

[pic - click to view]

may 2006 after some cutting

[pic - click to view]

now im currently doing a clean bulk. comments are welcome
DAMN YOU LIFTING WEIGHTS IN YOUR DREAMS TOO
 11 years ago '05        #68
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
damn son good job, how tall are u??
 09-20-2006, 03:26 AM         #69
blakhart 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha'ts some dedication right there. you gotta stay motivated and work hard if you want results like that. keep it up
 09-20-2006, 01:49 PM         #70
c me stackin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iunno if i shood lose any more weight now or juz start liftin heavily and sh*t....

im 6'3 and i used to weigh 192 back in may.... 18 yrz old.... hit that cardio hard as fuk in tha summer... down to 168 now.... shood i lose 10 more pounds or shood i start gettin bulk...

leme knw what yall boiz opinion izz

holla
 11 years ago '06        #71
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 stanis3k said:
damn son good job, how tall are u??
im 5'8

thanks.
 11 years ago '06        #72
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 anynameado said:
DAMN YOU LIFTING WEIGHTS IN YOUR DREAMS TOO

no, i wish i was. then i could 2 a days everyday for the next 3 years..lol
 11 years ago '06        #73
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 blakhart said:
tha'ts some dedication right there. you gotta stay motivated and work hard if you want results like that. keep it up
thanks homie, yep thats what you need is GYM DEDICATION, Lets get it!!..lol. Getting muscles is not an over night thing. Even with steriods you still need to hit the gym at least 5 days a week. ANd you need to be in the gyme for longer than 2 weeks.
 11 years ago '06        #74
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 c me stackin said:
iunno if i shood lose any more weight now or juz start liftin heavily and sh*t....

im 6'3 and i used to weigh 192 back in may.... 18 yrz old.... hit that cardio hard as fuk in tha summer... down to 168 now.... shood i lose 10 more pounds or shood i start gettin bulk...

leme knw what yall boiz opinion izz

holla
if i was 6'3 192, unless i was just fat or couldnt see my abs, i wouldve lost anyweight. i wouldve lift big and eat big until i was about 220 then cut. but yeah you need to start to bulk.
 11 years ago '04        #75
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$466 | Props total: 36 36
Hey tone this is georgia boi... I was about 210 in High school about ten years ago.. I went to the service for 3 years .. in one year after gained 70 lbs... I went to college to play basketball and lost it all.. now been out for about 6 years I have gain it all back... you young bucks need to know this married life will make you fat... can you give me some advice .. I want to lose 60lbs by christmas...
 11 years ago '06        #76
tone_gully  OP
space
space
sh*t homie, thats alot of weight to lose in a short period of time. The main thing is your diet. IM telling you..you cut out carbs and you dropping 10 pounds in the first week or maybe more. Cut out ALL CARBS for 2 weeks and tell me how much weight you lose.
 11 years ago '06        #77
kenswift 
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 0 0
 tone_gully said:
sh*t homie, thats alot of weight to lose in a short period of time. The main thing is your diet. IM telling you..you cut out carbs and you dropping 10 pounds in the first week or maybe more. Cut out ALL CARBS for 2 weeks and tell me how much weight you lose.
What protein shakes did you take???
 11 years ago '05        #78
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
Wow dude u how long did it take a 2 years
 09-26-2006, 07:48 PM         #79
LMac19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. you was lookin nerdy. You doin yo thing now though. How old are you, and are you taking any supplements(creatine, whey protein etc.)
 09-26-2006, 08:12 PM         #80
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats your daily split
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago