Before and after pics

most viewed right now
+359  23
163 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #76
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$642 | Props total: 30 30
sh*t homie, thats alot of weight to lose in a short period of time. The main thing is your diet. IM telling you..you cut out carbs and you dropping 10 pounds in the first week or maybe more. Cut out ALL CARBS for 2 weeks and tell me how much weight you lose.

12 years ago '06        #77
kenswift 
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 0 0
 tone_gully said
sh*t homie, thats alot of weight to lose in a short period of time. The main thing is your diet. IM telling you..you cut out carbs and you dropping 10 pounds in the first week or maybe more. Cut out ALL CARBS for 2 weeks and tell me how much weight you lose.
What protein shakes did you take???

12 years ago '05        #78
justinG 
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 0 0
Wow dude u how long did it take a 2 years

09-26-2006, 07:48 PM         #79
LMac19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. you was lookin nerdy. You doin yo thing now though. How old are you, and are you taking any supplements(creatine, whey protein etc.)

09-26-2006, 08:12 PM         #80
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats your daily split

09-26-2006, 10:52 PM         #81
Easy Loc 642 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tone- whats good? im 5'8 and at the end of last summer I weighed 190 looking disgusting. I started doing a lot of cardio and light weight lifting and started playing ball again heavy. by the beginning of this summer I was down to 165 and still did not feel or look good. In the past month and a half I revamped my entire diet, eating 6 times a day mostly fish and chicken, lots of fruits and vegetables, water and soymilk, tons of pushups and run 2 miles a day. I also try to do as much pull ups as i can during the day. Im down to a lean muscular 145 with a visible six pack and more defined chest arms and back. What should i do to put on more musle and get a wash board six pack>

12 years ago '06        #82
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 kenswift said
What protein shakes did you take???
im taking BSN TRUE MASS 50g per shake with water and 64 with milk.i drink at least 3 a day.

12 years ago '06        #83
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 LMac19 said
lol. you was lookin nerdy. You doin yo thing now though. How old are you, and are you taking any supplements(creatine, whey protein etc.)
no explode and i just did a bottle of cell mass this time. it was aiight, i think a waste of money though.

12 years ago '06        #84
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 Easy Loc 642 said
Tone- whats good? im 5'8 and at the end of last summer I weighed 190 looking disgusting. I started doing a lot of cardio and light weight lifting and started playing ball again heavy. by the beginning of this summer I was down to 165 and still did not feel or look good. In the past month and a half I revamped my entire diet, eating 6 times a day mostly fish and chicken, lots of fruits and vegetables, water and soymilk, tons of pushups and run 2 miles a day. I also try to do as much pull ups as i can during the day. Im down to a lean muscular 145 with a visible six pack and more defined chest arms and back. What should i do to put on more musle and get a wash board six pack>
hmm,so you dont have a fast metabolism so you must watch what you eat when you bulk up. I would double my protein intake meaning add some big time shakes up in there and eat more!! meaning eat more portions of the chicken and steak and fish. Start lifting heavy mainly focusing on your Squat(competition), Deadlift and bench press(mainly your Triceps).

12 years ago '04        #85
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,348 | Props total: 434 434
 tone_gully said
Start lifting heavy mainly focusing on your Squat(competition), Deadlift and bench press(mainly your Triceps).
why you say that? im just wondering cause i just started a beginners workout program that makes me mostly do squats, deadlift, and bench but i dont really know why those are the most important

12 years ago '05        #86
mecca 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 0 0
thats a major change man....you givin skinny n*ggas some hope....lol

12 years ago '05        #87
dominicanlink12 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 4213 4213
aaaaight, i'm 18, about 6'2" and about 200+ pounds(havent weighed myself in a minute)....basically...i wanna get some tone, i dont wanna get to where i cant touch my head..lol....my legs are aaight, cuz i used to play football..and i do alot of walkin cuz of my job, but i have a gut...so i wanna tighten that up, and maybe get some biceps/triceps...but i'd like a noticable change by atleast june, any possibility?...if so...how...thanks, and props to those who help...

10-01-2006, 09:44 PM         #88
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said
dude you got brea$t now it wasnt worth it if u was gonna grow brea$t!
Hahahhaa....

10-02-2006, 10:03 PM         #89
Uriah777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props!!!

12 years ago '05        #90
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 123456 said
why you say that? im just wondering cause i just started a beginners workout program that makes me mostly do squats, deadlift, and bench but i dont really know why those are the most important
Because their compound excersizes. This means they work many body parts, rather than just isolating a particular body part like say a bicep curl would. It makes them far more effective for a beginer especially, as it increases strength in many areas.

10-14-2006, 12:35 AM         #91
drtydrtysouf212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I have been working out for about the past 4 years of my life, I'm 19 years old. I am 5'10" and 205 lbs, from the pics, whats it look like i should improve in?

10-14-2006, 02:41 AM         #92
theF5THdawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, I think I beat you up once or twice in H.S.
hahah just fu*kin with cha. keep working hard man.

FRESNO cali !!ya heard.1

10-15-2006, 08:11 PM         #93
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to the threadstarter

good to see success stories

That should motivate us all even more

12 years ago '05        #94
pnoi89 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 7286 7286
well might as well post my before and after pix...

before... January '05.. i'm the one on the right... skinny (130lbs) and nerdy.. (like the threadstarter was lol)...

[pic - click to view]

after... October '06... gained weight... 165-170lbs 7.5% BF

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^
well i didn't get big as the threadstarter did.... but hey it's a start...

Last edited by pnoi89; 10-15-2006 at 10:53 PM..

10-16-2006, 10:38 AM         #95
ps2va 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people dont realize it, but it takes dedication like you possess. people just wanna lose it quick and keep it off. doesnt work like that.

12 years ago '06        #96
Hit Em' Up 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 3076 3076
 pnoi89 said
well might as well post my before and after pix...

before... January '05.. i'm the one on the right... skinny (130lbs) and nerdy.. (like the threadstarter was lol)...

[pic - click to view]

after... October '06... gained weight... 165-170lbs 7.5% BF

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^
well i didn't get big as the threadstarter did.... but hey it's a start...
Your back is lackin big time in proportion to the rest of your body...What exersises do you do for your back?

12 years ago '05        #97
pnoi89 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 7286 7286
 Hit Em' Up said
Your back is lackin big time in proportion to the rest of your body...What exersises do you do for your back?
Deadlifts and Lat Pulldowns 2x a week... any suggestions u think i should do to help improve this??

12 years ago '06        #98
Hit Em' Up 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
Good job on the deadlifts n lat pulldowns. Do you do anytype of row? Usually for back i do deadlift (my fav), barbell row (second fav) and pullups (i luv these 2).

LOL i took a pic of me while back n didnt wanna post it cause it seemed kinda homo back then but since everyone is now ill put it on...this was me couple months back...the only pic i have and the only muscle group that has actually shown significant development. And as u can c i cant pose for shyt n i was slights on a tilt so the left side of my body looks bigger then the right...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 10-16-2006 at 04:18 PM..

10-16-2006, 04:09 PM         #99
SeaN diggz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said
Good job on the deadlifts n lat pulldowns. Do you do anytype of row? Usually for back i do deadlift (my fav), barbell row (second fav) and pullups i luv these 2).

LOL i took a pic of me while back n didnt wanna post it cause it seemed kinda homo back then but since everyone is now ill put it on...this was me couple months back...the only pic i have and the only muscle group that has actually shown significant development. And as u can c i cant pose for shyt n i was slights on a tilt so the left side of my body looks bigger then the right...

[pic - click to view]

dam your built like a 12 year old school girl

12 years ago '06        #100
Hit Em' Up 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
wut kinda school gurls do u grow up around??

But yea i am lacking a "cut" in there because i was more into strength training then hypertrophy specific training then...

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 10-16-2006 at 04:34 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  27
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
169 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  9
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  8
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+34online now  8
NBA Dirk and the next 4 are in a category that Lebron will never be apart of
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
40 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  6
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  3
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy