Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
 escay_muzik said:
first time i heard that water expands ur stomach...but i already drink a lot of water almost half a gallon a day...all it does to me was make me p!ss a whole lot which i had to cut down due to me being in the fire academy....cant do too much bathroom breaks and its a pain taking off my turnout pants just to p!ss every 20 mins...

got any suggestions on how to change up my work out routine? should i lift heavy, less reps in one week then lift light with more reps the next?????????
it depends. You could go light weight but you will lose in the strength department but make gains in other places. I just changed my routine about 4 weeks ago. Doing some powerlifting right now to get more strenght and raw power. My grip game has went up big time. i couldnt even deadlift 275 cause i couldnt grip it. now i grip taht sh*t easy. Im about to switch back to BB routine in a minute though.
 08-30-2006, 09:39 AM         #42
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Good sh*t, homie.....hopefully in 3 years i will gain some weight, i'm eating as much as i can and taking mass weight gainer everyday.

Heres me right now, i was real skinny a year and half ago. I'm still more cut then most slim dudes.....

[pic - click to view]

Oh yea...i'm glad i'm single so i can actual pull chicks with working out, you homie i feel for you being married and sh*t....
good sh*t. your chest shoulders an abs look right, how are your bi's tho? they lookin a lil slim in that pic. (in comparison)
 08-31-2006, 07:11 PM         #43
_-Daniel-_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give me some help man

im 5'9 and Im about 135

HELP ME FOOL!
 08-31-2006, 07:12 PM         #44
joonz101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope
that some improvement
 08-31-2006, 10:20 PM         #45
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn tone gully....u drink 3-4 protein shakes a day...i only drink 1 after i lift...should i drink more shakes...im not gaining weight and i am working out every other monday, wednesday, friday, i kno rest is really important but is that too much rest????
 11 years ago '06        #46
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 ILLmag 7 said:
damn tone gully....u drink 3-4 protein shakes a day...i only drink 1 after i lift...should i drink more shakes...im not gaining weight and i am working out every other monday, wednesday, friday, i kno rest is really important but is that too much rest????
Yeah, I be downing them shakes. If you are slim than 1 shake not gonna do anything for you. You slim guys need to start stuffing your face and working out. like i said earlier. my metablism is madd fast so i eat everything i want, such as pizza, burgers, fries..lol. Cuase i know my body gonna burn it off anyways.
You need to take in more calories than you burn to put on weight. Fat people need to do the opposite. YOu need to take in 1.5g of protein per pound you weigh. My shakes are 50g with water. I drink 3-4 so im getting over half of my protein from shakes, and then you count the 3 regular meals i eat a day. puts me over my protein needs for the day.
Im not gonna lie, it cost money to get your body right. Its madd high to eat healthy, luckly us skinny dudes dont really need to eat healthy. Just make sure you put in some cardio. I try to run a couple of laps after i finish working out.
If you are just starting out in the gym, i would suggest going everyday during the week, just so you can develop a routine and get used to going to the gym. 2 days off at max. the other 5 days you lifting that dam weight. You not gonna get "big" if you dont lift heavy weight and EAT BIG and ALOT OF PROTEIN.
Remember im not an expert at this, just letting you guys know what worked for me. Even though i still feel skinny. oh well time to finish this whopper and get me a shake.
 11 years ago '06        #47
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 _-Daniel-_ said:
give me some help man

im 5'9 and Im about 135

HELP ME FOOL!
sh*t, hit the gym and EAT BIG!!! ALOT of protein. you need to take in at least 150g of protein a day
 09-01-2006, 04:31 AM         #48
1up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO TONE!

I'm 5'10 and weigh 130lbs

I'm about to go on the same diet u did... which is drink 3 protein shakes and 3 meals a day

I got a couple questions before i start off:

1. I'm used to drinking muscle milk cuz it taste better than the other protein shakes...but u think i should drink the cheaper stuff? or go with what i know?

2. Is a whopper (the sandwich itself) considered a full meal? if so i'm gonna buy fast food since i don't cook (but i'm gonna work out so it balances out) and maybe cook up rice and eggs on occasion

3. How much did you weigh before u started out? this way i know what type of gains i'm looking to get

4. How fast did u see results? cuz i'm looking to get big by the summer

HELP A SKINNY KID OUT! hahaha
 09-01-2006, 05:32 AM         #49
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay tone gully go easy on the saturated fats bro you don't want to get heart disease later in life, its not just about how u look on the outside you gotta take care of ur insides too :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #50
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 BMJR said:
ay tone gully go easy on the saturated fats bro you don't want to get heart disease later in life, its not just about how u look on the outside you gotta take care of ur insides too :applause:
yeah i was thinking about that also. I may eat a whopper as a last minute resort, when i cant get to anything else. but dam they are good..lol.
 11 years ago '06        #51
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 1up said:
YO TONE!

I'm about to go on the same diet u did... which is drink 3 protein shakes and 3 meals a day

1. I'm used to drinking muscle milk cuz it taste better than the other protein shakes...but u think i should drink the cheaper stuff? or go with what i know?

2. Is a whopper (the sandwich itself) considered a full meal? if so i'm gonna buy fast food since i don't cook (but i'm gonna work out so it balances out) and maybe cook up rice and eggs on occasion

3. How much did you weigh before u started out? this way i know what type of gains i'm looking to get

1. go with what you know, i dont drink the cheap stuff. But if thats all you can get, get it and drink it

2. If you gonna eat fast food like that...go to mcdonalds and get the 20 chicken nuggets.

3. i was like 129 when i first went into a gym in 2003

4. i noticed results but its better when other people notice. you trying to get right by next summer right?
 11 years ago '04        #52
chessbox99 
space
space
$103 | Props total: 0 0
Be real son...what shots you on??
 11 years ago '06        #53
tone_gully  OP
space
space
hahahahahaha. homie, look at my pics. im not that big...i only weigh 178-180 at 5'9. Its just dedication to the gym and eating right. Thats peoples problem. If you make taking care of your body a lifestyle then you can get these results easy as hell. you cant hit the gym for 3 months and expect to be big and swollen ive been hitting the gym for 3 years strong. my results were not over 10 months.
 09-01-2006, 02:58 PM         #54
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1up said:
YO TONE!

damn...ur 5'10 and ur only 130 :wow: ....u need to gain some weight son....I'm 5'7 and i weigh 145 and I'm not fat at all....
 11 years ago '04        #55
atothek 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
Yo son thumbs up on the progress you made! Keep it like dat!
 11 years ago '04        #56
chessbox99 
space
space
$103 | Props total: 0 0
 1up said:
YO TONE!

Damn kid you do need help...mad skinny! 5' 7" 210 here ill hook you up wit sum tips hit me up wit ques...My nig right on most his sh*t tho...
 09-15-2006, 10:18 PM         #57
theJediknight06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
does anyone have any before and after pics they would like to share?

December 2003 skinny and nerdy as hell

[pic - click to view]

february 2005

[pic - click to view]

February 2006 bulking up

[pic - click to view]

may 2006 after some cutting

[pic - click to view]

now im currently doing a clean bulk. comments are welcome
ahaha @ the 1st pic

:applause:
 09-16-2006, 08:14 PM         #58
theJediknight06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
thanks homie. im pulling bi*ches but its really no good cause im married to a FRESNO chick. I dont wanna get shot by my wife..lol. props back
whats FRESNO mean?
 Spit 2.0 said:

Looks like you've been hard at work, props. I just did a physical a.ssessment at Lifetime the other day and I have the body of an 18 yeard old(maybe less 18 is the lowest it goes) and I'm 23.
what does that mean?

Last edited by theJediknight06; 09-16-2006 at 08:22 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #59
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
yo can you still help me out? im lookin to get the same results you did
 11 years ago '06        #60
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1158 1158
yo my homie good move up. I'm a real skinny dude, stillstrong wit lil muscle 5'9" 135 email me at ta tell me how u got dat big
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
39 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
146 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy