Before and after pics

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
hell yeah....props
 11 years ago '06        #22
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 FCEagle2VTHokie said:
i don't know about fresno chicks but if you 757 you straight...
chea, i just moved from VAbeach to Tacoma, washington. Born and raised in the 757 army sent my a.ss out here.. imiss home
 08-29-2006, 02:51 AM         #23
1up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo how old were u when u started out? like your height and weight... and how much did u eat to bulk? was it like pizzas and fast food since u were a hardgainer?

propz though... i'm a skinny dude trying to get huge too
 08-29-2006, 06:22 AM         #24
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t fellas...daym....i started out real skinny also...125 and its been a year and I'm up to 165....but now i'm just having a real hard time tryina gain...not sure of what i should do now...I've been eating a lot and since I got to 165, i noticed my belly starting to get bigger...so to me that means i cant really pig out any more...

do you guys have any suggestions on what i should do?

here's my routine:
lift heavy (one muscle a day) and run 2 miles a week. I eat real heavy (up to 6 full meals a day on top of 3 protein shakes a day).

Incline and regular bench press, flys, dumbell press (chest)
squats, deadlifts, calf exercise (legs)

curls, dumbell curls (biceps)
skull crusher, pulley pull downs (tri's)
situps (stomach)
seated cable row, closed grip pulldowns (back)

THOSE ARE MY USUAL EXERCISES ON EACH MUSCLE...I know people said change it up, how can I go about doing that....I really need help...I'm stuck under 170 and usually fluctuates from 165-168...I'm trying to get to 185 by the end of the year....
 11 years ago '06        #25
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 escay_muzik said:
good sh*t fellas...daym....i started out real skinny also...125 and its been a year and I'm up to 165....but now i'm just having a real hard time tryina gain...not sure of what i should do now...I've been eating a lot and since I got to 165, i noticed my belly starting to get bigger...so to me that means i cant really pig out any more...

do you guys have any suggestions on what i should do?

here's my routine:
lift heavy (one muscle a day) and run 2 miles a week. I eat real heavy (up to 6 full meals a day on top of 3 protein shakes a day).

Incline and regular bench press, flys, dumbell press (chest)
squats, deadlifts, calf exercise (legs)

curls, dumbell curls (biceps)
skull crusher, pulley pull downs (tri's)
situps (stomach)
seated cable row, closed grip pulldowns (back)

THOSE ARE MY USUAL EXERCISES ON EACH MUSCLE...I know people said change it up, how can I go about doing that....I really need help...I'm stuck under 170 and usually fluctuates from 165-168...I'm trying to get to 185 by the end of the year....
how much water do you drink? You can expand your stomach by drinking hella amounts of water. which means you can eat more food.
 08-29-2006, 09:06 AM         #26
Rogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn sick outcome, I wanna get into weight training but need to gain weight before starting...u no a good eating plan for me to try? it wud be appreciated
 08-29-2006, 09:47 AM         #27
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rogue said:
damn sick outcome, I wanna get into weight training but need to gain weight before starting...
why would you wanna do that...?
 08-29-2006, 02:33 PM         #28
1up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5ive_Micz said:
why would you wanna do that...?

so he won't look anorexic...haha thats the reason i'm trying to bulk up first
 08-29-2006, 02:48 PM         #29
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight, I thought he was gonna come up with the myth that he was trying to turn fat into muscle...
only thing I can advise you is not to do it, 1st off who cares if a bunch of other males in the weight room think you look anorexic, they started out either skinny or overweight too.
2nd, when your start getting a lil buff and you have a layer of fat covering up your newfound muscle mass you're gonna look like you just got fat and you won't get as much satisfaction of it as you would have had off of your lean muscle mass (plus you see results quicker with little fat)

* oh and it's gonna be a bi*ch to get the fat off again once you're gaining muscle mass, you don't wanna be messing up your lifting routine and everything because you need to do extra cardio

Last edited by 5ive_Micz; 08-29-2006 at 02:50 PM..
 08-29-2006, 03:21 PM         #30
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1up said:
so he won't look anorexic...haha thats the reason i'm trying to bulk up first
What the hell... If you're gaining weight and not lifting, then you're gaining fat... Fat is useless, ugly and heavy... So, again, why the fu*k would you wanna do that...?

Five Mics is on point...
 08-29-2006, 03:35 PM         #31
Rogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but u see my point is I want to gain weight so Ill shed that when I go on a intense workout, like 1 said I dnt wanna look skinny because when ure skinny ure muscle wont show up as much
 08-29-2006, 04:00 PM         #32
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rogue said:
when ure skinny ure muscle wont show up as much
yeah they will, they will show up even more

you can see your n*pples through a shirt, but not through a sweater (the shirt representing a thin layer of fat, the sweater representing a thick layer of fat weird example, i know, but w/e)
 08-29-2006, 04:33 PM         #33
Spit 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@first pic saying november in the actual photo and you still said it was in december

Looks like you've been hard at work, props. I just did a physical a.ssessment at Lifetime the other day and I have the body of an 18 yeard old(maybe less 18 is the lowest it goes) and I'm 23.
 11 years ago '06        #34
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
you looked kind of small and gained a lot of muscle....in 3 years you one the juice
 11 years ago '05        #35
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 imthatinfamous said:
you looked kind of small and gained a lot of muscle....in 3 years you one the juice

boo
 11 years ago '06        #36
tone_gully  OP
space
space
co-sign with 5 mics...

also would like to add that. If you workout you will develop more hunger. Its hard to eat when you are not hungry. You workout get hungry and eat big.
 08-30-2006, 01:32 AM         #37
Kree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoa u got huge...
 11 years ago '05        #38
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15747 15747
Good sh*t, homie.....hopefully in 3 years i will gain some weight, i'm eating as much as i can and taking mass weight gainer everyday.

Heres me right now, i was real skinny a year and half ago. I'm still more cut then most slim dudes.....

[pic - click to view]

Oh yea...i'm glad i'm single so i can actual pull chicks with working out, you homie i feel for you being married and sh*t....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 08-30-2006 at 01:44 AM..
 08-30-2006, 01:44 AM         #39
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first time i heard that water expands ur stomach...but i already drink a lot of water almost half a gallon a day...all it does to me was make me p!ss a whole lot which i had to cut down due to me being in the fire academy....cant do too much bathroom breaks and its a pain taking off my turnout pants just to p!ss every 20 mins...

got any suggestions on how to change up my work out routine? should i lift heavy, less reps in one week then lift light with more reps the next?????????
 11 years ago '06        #40
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 imthatinfamous said:
dog if i was on steriods like superdrol, dbol, winny v. And i looked like my after pics. i would be highly dissappointed. i wouldnt even tell anyone i was on gear. i weigh less than 180 pounds man. if you look at the dates ive been working out for 3 years for 5 days a week. thats just dedication right there
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy