Before and after pics

most viewed right now
+19  89
30 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+47  85
184 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

08-29-2006, 09:06 AM         #26
Rogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn sick outcome, I wanna get into weight training but need to gain weight before starting...u no a good eating plan for me to try? it wud be appreciated

08-29-2006, 09:47 AM         #27
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rogue said
damn sick outcome, I wanna get into weight training but need to gain weight before starting...
why would you wanna do that...?

08-29-2006, 02:33 PM         #28
1up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5ive_Micz said
why would you wanna do that...?

so he won't look anorexic...haha thats the reason i'm trying to bulk up first

08-29-2006, 02:48 PM         #29
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight, I thought he was gonna come up with the myth that he was trying to turn fat into muscle...
only thing I can advise you is not to do it, 1st off who cares if a bunch of other males in the weight room think you look anorexic, they started out either skinny or overweight too.
2nd, when your start getting a lil buff and you have a layer of fat covering up your newfound muscle mass you're gonna look like you just got fat and you won't get as much satisfaction of it as you would have had off of your lean muscle mass (plus you see results quicker with little fat)

* oh and it's gonna be a bi*ch to get the fat off again once you're gaining muscle mass, you don't wanna be messing up your lifting routine and everything because you need to do extra cardio

Last edited by 5ive_Micz; 08-29-2006 at 02:50 PM..

08-29-2006, 03:21 PM         #30
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1up said
so he won't look anorexic...haha thats the reason i'm trying to bulk up first
What the hell... If you're gaining weight and not lifting, then you're gaining fat... Fat is useless, ugly and heavy... So, again, why the fu*k would you wanna do that...?

Five Mics is on point...

08-29-2006, 03:35 PM         #31
Rogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but u see my point is I want to gain weight so Ill shed that when I go on a intense workout, like 1 said I dnt wanna look skinny because when ure skinny ure muscle wont show up as much

08-29-2006, 04:00 PM         #32
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rogue said
when ure skinny ure muscle wont show up as much
yeah they will, they will show up even more

you can see your n*pples through a shirt, but not through a sweater (the shirt representing a thin layer of fat, the sweater representing a thick layer of fat weird example, i know, but w/e)

08-29-2006, 04:33 PM         #33
Spit 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@first pic saying november in the actual photo and you still said it was in december

Looks like you've been hard at work, props. I just did a physical a.ssessment at Lifetime the other day and I have the body of an 18 yeard old(maybe less 18 is the lowest it goes) and I'm 23.

12 years ago '06        #34
imthatinfamous 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 6290 6290
you looked kind of small and gained a lot of muscle....in 3 years you one the juice

12 years ago '05        #35
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,139 | Props total: 239 239
 imthatinfamous said
you looked kind of small and gained a lot of muscle....in 3 years you one the juice

boo

12 years ago '06        #36
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$642 | Props total: 30 30
co-sign with 5 mics...

also would like to add that. If you workout you will develop more hunger. Its hard to eat when you are not hungry. You workout get hungry and eat big.

08-30-2006, 01:32 AM         #37
Kree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoa u got huge...

12 years ago '05        #38
Micheal C. Will 24 heat pts24
space
space
$30,232 | Props total: 23955 23955
Good sh*t, homie.....hopefully in 3 years i will gain some weight, i'm eating as much as i can and taking mass weight gainer everyday.

Heres me right now, i was real skinny a year and half ago. I'm still more cut then most slim dudes.....

[pic - click to view]

Oh yea...i'm glad i'm single so i can actual pull chicks with working out, you homie i feel for you being married and sh*t....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 08-30-2006 at 01:44 AM..

08-30-2006, 01:44 AM         #39
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first time i heard that water expands ur stomach...but i already drink a lot of water almost half a gallon a day...all it does to me was make me p!ss a whole lot which i had to cut down due to me being in the fire academy....cant do too much bathroom breaks and its a pain taking off my turnout pants just to p!ss every 20 mins...

got any suggestions on how to change up my work out routine? should i lift heavy, less reps in one week then lift light with more reps the next?????????

12 years ago '06        #40
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 imthatinfamous said
dog if i was on steriods like superdrol, dbol, winny v. And i looked like my after pics. i would be highly dissappointed. i wouldnt even tell anyone i was on gear. i weigh less than 180 pounds man. if you look at the dates ive been working out for 3 years for 5 days a week. thats just dedication right there

12 years ago '06        #41
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 escay_muzik said
first time i heard that water expands ur stomach...but i already drink a lot of water almost half a gallon a day...all it does to me was make me p!ss a whole lot which i had to cut down due to me being in the fire academy....cant do too much bathroom breaks and its a pain taking off my turnout pants just to p!ss every 20 mins...

got any suggestions on how to change up my work out routine? should i lift heavy, less reps in one week then lift light with more reps the next?????????
it depends. You could go light weight but you will lose in the strength department but make gains in other places. I just changed my routine about 4 weeks ago. Doing some powerlifting right now to get more strenght and raw power. My grip game has went up big time. i couldnt even deadlift 275 cause i couldnt grip it. now i grip taht sh*t easy. Im about to switch back to BB routine in a minute though.

08-30-2006, 09:39 AM         #42
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said
Good sh*t, homie.....hopefully in 3 years i will gain some weight, i'm eating as much as i can and taking mass weight gainer everyday.

Heres me right now, i was real skinny a year and half ago. I'm still more cut then most slim dudes.....

[pic - click to view]

Oh yea...i'm glad i'm single so i can actual pull chicks with working out, you homie i feel for you being married and sh*t....
good sh*t. your chest shoulders an abs look right, how are your bi's tho? they lookin a lil slim in that pic. (in comparison)

08-31-2006, 07:11 PM         #43
_-Daniel-_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give me some help man

im 5'9 and Im about 135

HELP ME FOOL!

08-31-2006, 07:12 PM         #44
joonz101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope
that some improvement

08-31-2006, 10:20 PM         #45
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn tone gully....u drink 3-4 protein shakes a day...i only drink 1 after i lift...should i drink more shakes...im not gaining weight and i am working out every other monday, wednesday, friday, i kno rest is really important but is that too much rest????

12 years ago '06        #46
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 ILLmag 7 said
damn tone gully....u drink 3-4 protein shakes a day...i only drink 1 after i lift...should i drink more shakes...im not gaining weight and i am working out every other monday, wednesday, friday, i kno rest is really important but is that too much rest????
Yeah, I be downing them shakes. If you are slim than 1 shake not gonna do anything for you. You slim guys need to start stuffing your face and working out. like i said earlier. my metablism is madd fast so i eat everything i want, such as pizza, burgers, fries..lol. Cuase i know my body gonna burn it off anyways.
You need to take in more calories than you burn to put on weight. Fat people need to do the opposite. YOu need to take in 1.5g of protein per pound you weigh. My shakes are 50g with water. I drink 3-4 so im getting over half of my protein from shakes, and then you count the 3 regular meals i eat a day. puts me over my protein needs for the day.
Im not gonna lie, it cost money to get your body right. Its madd high to eat healthy, luckly us skinny dudes dont really need to eat healthy. Just make sure you put in some cardio. I try to run a couple of laps after i finish working out.
If you are just starting out in the gym, i would suggest going everyday during the week, just so you can develop a routine and get used to going to the gym. 2 days off at max. the other 5 days you lifting that dam weight. You not gonna get "big" if you dont lift heavy weight and EAT BIG and ALOT OF PROTEIN.
Remember im not an expert at this, just letting you guys know what worked for me. Even though i still feel skinny. oh well time to finish this whopper and get me a shake.

12 years ago '06        #47
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 _-Daniel-_ said
give me some help man

im 5'9 and Im about 135

HELP ME FOOL!
sh*t, hit the gym and EAT BIG!!! ALOT of protein. you need to take in at least 150g of protein a day

09-01-2006, 04:31 AM         #48
1up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO TONE!

I'm 5'10 and weigh 130lbs

I'm about to go on the same diet u did... which is drink 3 protein shakes and 3 meals a day

I got a couple questions before i start off:

1. I'm used to drinking muscle milk cuz it taste better than the other protein shakes...but u think i should drink the cheaper stuff? or go with what i know?

2. Is a whopper (the sandwich itself) considered a full meal? if so i'm gonna buy fast food since i don't cook (but i'm gonna work out so it balances out) and maybe cook up rice and eggs on occasion

3. How much did you weigh before u started out? this way i know what type of gains i'm looking to get

4. How fast did u see results? cuz i'm looking to get big by the summer

HELP A SKINNY KID OUT! hahaha

09-01-2006, 05:32 AM         #49
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay tone gully go easy on the saturated fats bro you don't want to get heart disease later in life, its not just about how u look on the outside you gotta take care of ur insides too :applause:

12 years ago '06        #50
tone_gully  OP
space
space
 BMJR said
ay tone gully go easy on the saturated fats bro you don't want to get heart disease later in life, its not just about how u look on the outside you gotta take care of ur insides too :applause:
yeah i was thinking about that also. I may eat a whopper as a last minute resort, when i cant get to anything else. but dam they are good..lol.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
136 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+62online now  39
Image(s) inside Biggest drug bust in us history!!!
85 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+98online now  37
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
45 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+50online now  25
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  24
Video inside Dec 11 - Build my wall or I'll shutdown the Government
131 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-106online now  16
NBA NASA RESPONDS with PURE ETHER to STEPHEN CURRY SAYING the MOON LANDING was..
281 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  14
Image(s) inside Samsung Embarassingly Teams Up With A Fake Supreme 💀💀
23 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy