Before and after pics

most viewed right now
 56
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #361
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
 akademiks said:
My brother is like that.. Dude is an intolerable douchebag.

I see this guy once every 2 weeks and I can't stand to be around his a.ss.

Dude walks around sucking in his stomach, sticking out his chest and arching his back. He walks like he's pushing a wheelbarrow.

When he comes over to my place with my parents to eat, he complains that he's "carb cycling" and he can't eat any of the "crap" my wife cooks.

I want to drop a barbell on his throat.
 7 years ago '07        #362
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Stop clogging a picture thread ffs.
 7 years ago '06        #363
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Young Flo said:
I eat out a lot, and I snack all day....I swear I cant gain weight to save my life lol.
I did that P90x and took protein but I only had one a day, maybe I should drink more then one a day when i do it??
Dont eat out for a week and you will be able to cover your gym membership for a month. Where do you stay at?
 7 years ago '09        #364
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 Young Flo said:
Im in Cali. Modesto.....the s**tty city.
fresno:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '08        #365
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
RE-UPDATED


BEFORE:

(ABOUT 3-4 years ago)


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




TODAY:


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



(a lot of people ask for quad pics, and to be honest, this was my first time taking a quad pic, so if this sh*t is not helpful at all (angle wise, etc.), I apologize... sh*t took me forever to think of a way to take the damn pic, cause all the mirrors in the crib are high )



[pic - click to view]


(Pic was taken a week ago)

Like I said in another post, can't bulk up, cause I cut to compete in Jiu-Jitsu competitions, I usually walk around at 170-75, but I am currently 160-62 cause of a minor shoulder injury which kept me from being able to lift or do any push-ups/pull-ups etc. for a week.. so I ran and dieted.

The week off from Lifting and MMA to recover was probably a blessing in disguise, cause once I got back in the gym (high off advil and pre workout) I hit my heaviest on the BP, 270lbs.
 7 years ago '05        #366
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
^yummy
 7 years ago '08        #367
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 MeziaaL said:
^yummy


































[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #368
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
@ the urkel smiley

but very good job man
 7 years ago '08        #369
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 Syphernix said:
@ the urkel smiley

but very good job man
Same here

But ya good job man you def put work in.
 7 years ago '06        #370
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ManOfSteel23 said:
RE-UPDATED


BEFORE:

(ABOUT 3-4 years ago)


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




TODAY:


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



(a lot of people ask for quad pics, and to be honest, this was my first time taking a quad pic, so if this sh*t is not helpful at all (angle wise, etc.), I apologize... sh*t took me forever to think of a way to take the damn pic, cause all the mirrors in the crib are high )



[pic - click to view]


(Pic was taken a week ago)

Like I said in another post, can't bulk up, cause I cut to compete in Jiu-Jitsu competitions, I usually walk around at 170-75, but I am currently 160-62 cause of a minor shoulder injury which kept me from being able to lift or do any push-ups/pull-ups etc. for a week.. so I ran and dieted.

The week off from Lifting and MMA to recover was probably a blessing in disguise, cause once I got back in the gym (high off advil and pre workout) I hit my heaviest on the BP, 270lbs.

[pic - click to view]



show these guys the value of hard work
 7 years ago '07        #371
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
DAMN Im a hard gainer and its getting real bad I hit a certain weight and just cant seem to get any size now

real definition of a hardgainer but i only take a protein shake once a day maybe thats my problem lol

I try my best to eat as much as I can and always healthy

but i read for a hardgainer I can eat whatever? i play ball and im tryin to walk on to this div 2 school currently so im trying to eat healthy but ive been working out my legs and doing upper body twice a week not seeing any significant gains

but its more as it comes really slowly for me which i hate

anybody got any advice?
 04-07-2011, 06:47 AM         #372
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:
RE-UPDATED


BEFORE:

(ABOUT 3-4 years ago)


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




TODAY:


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



(a lot of people ask for quad pics, and to be honest, this was my first time taking a quad pic, so if this sh*t is not helpful at all (angle wise, etc.), I apologize... sh*t took me forever to think of a way to take the damn pic, cause all the mirrors in the crib are high )



[pic - click to view]


(Pic was taken a week ago)

Like I said in another post, can't bulk up, cause I cut to compete in Jiu-Jitsu competitions, I usually walk around at 170-75, but I am currently 160-62 cause of a minor shoulder injury which kept me from being able to lift or do any push-ups/pull-ups etc. for a week.. so I ran and dieted.

The week off from Lifting and MMA to recover was probably a blessing in disguise, cause once I got back in the gym (high off advil and pre workout) I hit my heaviest on the BP, 270lbs.
damn good sh*t man. your left quad looks huge in contrast to the right, but maybe its just me or the angle. and you're looking pretty jacked overall. props on the hardwork and dedication.
 04-07-2011, 06:53 AM         #373
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol no homo, this is the 3rd time ive looked at this thread and there is some pure comedy in here. still can't believe TS original transformation... and if you notice, it took him about 18 - 24 months.
 7 years ago '06        #374
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Sid 6point7 said:
lol no homo, this is the 3rd time ive looked at this thread and there is some pure comedy in here. still can't believe TS original transformation... and if you notice, it took him about 18 - 24 months.
you cant read..he said 3-4 years
 7 years ago '08        #375
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
I went through my past (when I first started lifting) posts/threads, and saw a sh*tload of stupid questions I was asking, and bad workout plans I had. Then i remembered this thread, and decided to bump it, i don't know why this isn't stickied, its a awesome thread, both informational as well as motivational.
 7 years ago '08        #376
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 varun313 said:
DAMN Im a hard gainer and its getting real bad I hit a certain weight and just cant seem to get any size now

real definition of a hardgainer but i only take a protein shake once a day maybe thats my problem lol

I try my best to eat as much as I can and always healthy

but i read for a hardgainer I can eat whatever? i play ball and im tryin to walk on to this div 2 school currently so im trying to eat healthy but ive been working out my legs and doing upper body twice a week not seeing any significant gains

but its more as it comes really slowly for me which i hate

anybody got any advice?
It's always been real easy for me to gain weight, but what I never understood why people with a fast metabolism never understand the concept of eating? I'm not knocking you, I got a friend has a fast metabolism, and wants to get 'big' for college football, and this dude still has trouble downing a chipotle burrito

you have to lift heavy and eat a lot. I think gauging how much you eat, is the best way to put on mass. get a calorie tracker (website or phone app) and find out how much calories you need to maintain your current body weight. then add 500+ calories if you want to gain weight, or -500 if you want to lose weight. This isn't a once in a while thing, you eat 500+ EVERYDAY.

The human stomach, is roughly the same size for EVERYONE, fat,skinny, small or big. Once you get past that threshold of eating more then you normally would, daily, your body will get used to it as well, and you will be able to put on weight.
 04-07-2011, 09:23 AM         #377
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
you cant read..he said 3-4 years
i guess not. where does it say that sh*t?

i was just going off the dates he posted in the OP.

EDIT: read what I typed... I said TS original transformation. Not ManofSteel's.

on a side note, manofsteel you have a lot of progress pics in here and you've come a long way dude.


Last edited by Sid 6point7; 04-07-2011 at 09:28 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #378
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 ManOfSteel23 said:
It's always been real easy for me to gain weight, but what I never understood why people with a fast metabolism never understand the concept of eating? I'm not knocking you, I got a friend has a fast metabolism, and wants to get 'big' for college football, and this dude still has trouble downing a chipotle burrito

you have to lift heavy and eat a lot. I think gauging how much you eat, is the best way to put on mass. get a calorie tracker (website or phone app) and find out how much calories you need to maintain your current body weight. then add 500+ calories if you want to gain weight, or -500 if you want to lose weight. This isn't a once in a while thing, you eat 500+ EVERYDAY.

The human stomach, is roughly the same size for EVERYONE, fat,skinny, small or big. Once you get past that threshold of eating more then you normally would, daily, your body will get used to it as well, and you will be able to put on weight.


nah it makes sense I need to track it like you said
 04-07-2011, 02:17 PM         #379
BusinessMan21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
sh*t, is started cutting at like 180 something. now im stable at 170+. hoping to move up more weight by Xmas
just straight lifting?? any cardio?
 7 years ago '06        #380
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Sid 6point7 said:
i guess not. where does it say that sh*t?

i was just going off the dates he posted in the OP.

EDIT: read what I typed... I said TS original transformation. Not ManofSteel's.

on a side note, manofsteel you have a lot of progress pics in here and you've come a long way dude.
everyone makes mistakes :dancingcool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
248 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy