NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-22-2010, 08:49 AM         #341
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
got some ???sss

first off..skinny boy ova here..135...mid height

my schedule is f**kn packed..and its hard to get to a gym

but i work at ups lifting heavy boxes non stop..20-130 pounds..start from the ground..up over my head onto a belt over my head.

i was wondering if i ate well..and did protein shakes if you think i would bulk up..or do i HAVEEE to go to the gym

for some odd reason i have anxiety now and last time i was at the gym (4 months ago)

i went real hard and had a majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..major..pannic attack..i was about to call 911 i couldnt catch my breath and got dizzy and lightheaded my legs turned into jello and collapsed to the ground.so now im scared s**tless to go to the gym. the second i walk in i start feeling dizzy and am scared to push my self..like lift enough that i really have to give it all my all. (aka get bigger) this one incident changed my life. anything that involves me "pushing my self? running,f!ghting..instant panic attack.

so pretty much my question is you think i could pull off getting bigger by working a ups..eating madd pasta..protein shakes..and doing pushups and at home weights.
.......no.
 7 years ago '09        #342
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 ManOfSteel23 said:
I can't bulk up too much, planning on f!ghting MMA.
really, thats cool.....other then wrestling do you know any martial art??

and what does your meal plan look like, is it a tight regimen or is your metabolism just quick
 7 years ago '08        #343
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:
really, thats cool.....other then wrestling do you know any martial art??

and what does your meal plan look like, is it a tight regimen or is your metabolism just quick

I go to a MMA gym, and so they have different types of classes. at first I focused on Krav Maga (not really a martial that i can particularly use in the cage, but its helpful either way), and passed my test to become a level 2 kravist, than I focused on boxing and muay thai for a couple weeks.

since november 15 (start of wrestling season) i decided to hang off on muay thai and boxing and focus on Jiu-jitsu and go back to my highschool to help out the wrestling team and brush off some rust. It's coming along nicely cause both (jiu-jitsu and wrestling) feed off of eachother and help out your overall ground game skill.

So yea I'm about 3 months into training, and have a decent stand up, and a much better ground game than an average guy. Still feel like i got a lot more training till I'm ready to f!ght competitive though.

My metabolism is surprisingly pretty slow, so Its hard for me to get away with junk food, thus my diet is really strict (except on weekends, my cheat days).

I eat maybe a little less than 2000 calories a day.
 7 years ago '09        #344
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 ManOfSteel23 said:
I go to a MMA gym, and so they have different types of classes. at first I focused on Krav Maga (not really a martial that i can particularly use in the cage, but its helpful either way), and passed my test to become a level 2 kravist, than I focused on boxing and muay thai for a couple weeks.

since november 15 (start of wrestling season) i decided to hang off on muay thai and boxing and focus on Jiu-jitsu and go back to my highschool to help out the wrestling team and brush off some rust. It's coming along nicely cause both (jiu-jitsu and wrestling) feed off of eachother and help out your overall ground game skill.

So yea I'm about 3 months into training, and have a decent stand up, and a much better ground game than an average guy. Still feel like i got a lot more training till I'm ready to f!ght competitive though.

My metabolism is surprisingly pretty slow, so Its hard for me to get away with junk food, thus my diet is really strict (except on weekends, my cheat days).

I eat maybe a little less than 2000 calories a day.
hey if you ever make it to UCF you should rock a BOXDEN SHIRT
 11-23-2010, 09:12 AM         #345
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
hey if you ever make it to UCF you should rock a BOXDEN SHIRT
lmao.
 7 years ago '07        #346
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Update, I found a couple better pictures that actually show how skinny i was...

BEFORE:

(ABOUT 3-4 years ago)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

AFTER:

(This month)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yo you look like Rory Culkin

[pic - click to view]

i was watching the movie Twelve and was like Ive seem dude before I thought you was a fraud for sec using someone elses pic but yeah I remembered this thread

Good progress tho
 7 years ago '04        #347
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3472 3472
 Gmengfx said:
and on a nother note

i think some skinny guys take it to far..they get obsesseddddddd with how they look and turn into someone they never were..its like all they care about..all they talk about..

iv seen ppl go from skinny to huge and i cant stand them

every mirror they walk past they give a lil flex..always looking at their own muscles..think they can get any girl but end up loosing all of them because they more like

damn baby look at my forarms..u see these pecks.oo baby look at me..just look at me

but they dont realize they are doing it..then you see them a year later and they be lookn like

and its like damn dude..chill the f**k out looks aint everything
My brother is like that.. Dude is an intolerable douchebag.

I see this guy once every 2 weeks and I can't stand to be around his a.ss.

Dude walks around sucking in his stomach, sticking out his chest and arching his back. He walks like he's pushing a wheelbarrow.

When he comes over to my place with my parents to eat, he complains that he's "carb cycling" and he can't eat any of the "crap" my wife cooks.

I want to drop a barbell on his throat.
 11-24-2010, 03:36 PM         #348
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
My brother is like that.. Dude is an intolerable douchebag.

I see this guy once every 2 weeks and I can't stand to be around his a.ss.

Dude walks around sucking in his stomach, sticking out his chest and arching his back. He walks like he's pushing a wheelbarrow.

When he comes over to my place with my parents to eat, he complains that he's "carb cycling" and he can't eat any of the "crap" my wife cooks.

I want to drop a barbell on his throat.
lmao... sounds like some sitcom s**t
 7 years ago '08        #349
space
space
 7 years ago '04        #350
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 S.D.174 said:
I have BEEN slacking showing my pics on this site, esp. how i have been talking that i have lost a lot of weight without backing it up. well, here are my pics.

this one is from april 7th 2009, when i was at 233lbs.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this is me as of jan 13th

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i am not looking like 1975 Arnold, but slowly and surely i am improving
holy s**t... wtf have u been doing? lol good s**t tho, seriously....
 7 years ago '04        #351
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 akademiks said:

that's f**kin classic.
 7 years ago '06        #352
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Young Flo said:
Alright I'm 6'4, 140 Pounds. Eat like a fatass but don't gain weight.............yet. I'm 19.
I don't have access to a gym because I'm broke, so what all should I do to gain weight and get muscular???
damn man i thought i was slim...how are you able to stand up on a windy day?? but eat P&J snadwiches...invest in the pull up bar that can be attached to a door and so pushups..
 7 years ago '07        #353
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 Young Flo said:
Alright I'm 6'4, 140 Pounds. Eat like a fatass but don't gain weight.............yet. I'm 19.
I don't have access to a gym because I'm broke, so what all should I do to gain weight and get muscular???
Post your diet, I refuse to believe you eat like a fat a.ss and still can't gain weight.
 7 years ago '08        #354
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
lol You can't describe your diet to save your life either.
 7 years ago '08        #355
space
space
 Young Flo said:
I eat out a lot, and I snack all day....I swear I cant gain weight to save my life lol.
I did that P90x and took protein but I only had one a day, maybe I should drink more then one a day when i do it??
p90x isn't for people trying to gain weight

give us some details on your diet instead of 'i eat out alot, and i snack all day' what do you eat when you eat out? how many times a day? what do you snack on? roughly how much a day? etc.

You may have a fast metabolism, but if you eat alot and lift good, you would gain some type of weight.
 7 years ago '07        #356
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Start your own thread brah, I'll answer your question then.
 7 years ago '06        #357
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ManOfSteel23 said:
p90x isn't for people trying to gain weight

give us some details on your diet instead of 'i eat out alot, and i snack all day' what do you eat when you eat out? how many times a day? what do you snack on? roughly how much a day? etc.

You may have a fast metabolism, but if you eat alot and lift good, you would gain some type of weight.
dont even know how that cross buddy minds..

Young Flo said:
I eat out for lunch and dinner, like Mickey D's (either chicken nuggets and a medium fry or the double cheeseburger meal with medium fries) or burger king (either the double cheeseburger meal with medium fries and a chocolate shake or a chicken salad or chicken fries), bout 5 or 6 times a week. Since I work at a pizza place, theres days where I'll eat a pepperoni pizza. Usually eat poptarts for breakfast. Im cutting down on soda already though. I usually snack on peanut butter sandwiches like 2 or 3 times a day. The other days i just eat Spaghettios, or nachos with just the chips and cheese. I drink water or Gatorade because i have two things of powder from them.

Also I can't go to the gym right now because usually I'm broke after my paychecks from bills, so going to a gym is something I can't do for right now
you must see all of that food..you got to have a big stomach or its all hiding in your arteries and veins..
 7 years ago '08        #358
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
lol Honestly, people that say I can't go to a gym so I can't workout are usin that as a copout a lot of the time.

Start doin pushups, dips, situps, etc. Tons of cardio s**t you can do without $ too.
 7 years ago '08        #359
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
My point is you don't need the gym.
 7 years ago '08        #360
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
dont even know how that cross buddy minds..

you must see all of that food..you got to have a big stomach or its all hiding in your arteries and veins..

f**k yea, I'm reading what he eats like

cut all that food out, it's cheaper and healthier to pack your own lunch every day of the week, than to eat out every day of the week. Cut the speghettio's and all that other crap with alot of sodium. it's also a pet peeve when dudes drink gatorade just to drink gatorade. the s**t is a sports drink, if your chillin on the couch eating a pizza, drink water, f**k you need electrolytes and endurance for?

Invest in some type of protein (shake), and protein filled foods (peanut butter, eggs, egg whites, edamame cottage cheese, cheeses, tuna, chicken brea$t, etc.). Try to eat 5-6 times a day, of healthy foods. Snack on peanuts, a granola bar, fruit, vegetables, and some of the other things i listed above.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now