Before and after pics

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-17-2010, 09:17 PM         #301
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ how much is your weight in that pic tone?
 8 years ago '04        #302
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Damn tone, you're torso is wide and thick.

How much can you squat and deadlift?
 8 years ago '04        #303
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Damn tone, you're torso is wide and thick.

How much can you squat and deadlift?
 8 years ago '10        #304
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Damn. I been going to the gym atleast 3-4 times a week. I'm skinny as hell and I haven't seen s**t yet.
 03-17-2010, 09:29 PM         #305
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungNiNsane said:
Damn. I been going to the gym atleast 3-4 times a week. I'm skinny as hell and I haven't seen s**t yet.
it takes TIME!, are you trying to bulk? as in get buff? or cut?
 8 years ago '10        #306
space
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
it takes TIME!, are you trying to bulk? as in get buff? or cut?
Cut. Not even crazy cut either. Just enough to show abs and my shoulders.
 03-18-2010, 12:13 AM         #307
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungNiNsane said:
Cut. Not even crazy cut either. Just enough to show abs and my shoulders.
eat foods with lots of proteins in them, they help give your muscle the energy it needs so it can develop in a beautiful way...protein shakes are the way to go also.....milk, etc.....you won't see results right away, especially in the first month of attending the gym, bust your a.ss for about 3 months then come holla, I'm sure if your not half a.ssin in there, you'll see some improvements....also it's great to take before and after shots of your body.....from each month so you really can tell the difference.

I'm in my 3rd month and I'm seeing major improvements, so much so, when this membership runs out, and I won't have no money to re-up I don't know what im going to do lol, I know I DEF don't want to go back to the old me.

Last edited by Motivated; 03-18-2010 at 12:14 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #308
space
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
eat foods with lots of proteins in them, they help give your muscle the energy it needs so it can develop in a beautiful way...protein shakes are the way to go also.....milk, etc.....you won't see results right away, especially in the first month of attending the gym, bust your a.ss for about 3 months then come holla, I'm sure if your not half a.ssin in there, you'll see some improvements....also it's great to take before and after shots of your body.....from each month so you really can tell the difference.

I'm in my 3rd month and I'm seeing major improvements, so much so, when this membership runs out, and I won't have no money to re-up I don't know what im going to do lol, I know I DEF don't want to go back to the old me.

Nice. Thanks for the advice homie. I eat alot of white eggs in the morning and a couple toasts with peanut butter. I also eat nothing but chicken and shrimp. I'm a thin dude so all that fat won't really settle in my system. I just got back from the gym and I was going hard on my abs and legs. I can barely walk lol.

Which gym you go to? I'm not under contract so I pay as I go. I'm also trying to see results by June. Tryin to hit up the beaches out here in So Cal with the ladies if you know what I mean.
 8 years ago '08        #309
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 YoungNiNsane said:
Nice. Thanks for the advice homie. I eat alot of white eggs in the morning and a couple toasts with peanut butter. I also eat nothing but chicken and shrimp. I'm a thin dude so all that fat won't really settle in my system. I just got back from the gym and I was going hard on my abs and legs. I can barely walk lol.

Which gym you go to? I'm not under contract so I pay as I go. I'm also trying to see results by June. Tryin to hit up the beaches out here in So Cal with the ladies if you know what I mean.
Drop the shrimp and cook a f**kin steak homey.
 8 years ago '10        #310
space
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Drop the shrimp and cook a f**kin steak homey.
I just ate a big a.ss steak my n*gga. Lol good looking out though. I'm bloated
 8 years ago '06        #311
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
My weight is 5'9 185 in that pic. Yesterday morning im down to 182.5 Im going to increase the protein intake by about 50g, i dont want to lose much muscle while im going down in weight.

I can squat 385 and i deadlifted 510. Deadlift is my favorite workout. its brutal and hits every muscle. Bench is my weakest, but i dont care about bench as long as my chest looks good im straight.

Well im off to the gym to do my morning cardio session. Time to incline walk for 50 minutes..peace
 03-18-2010, 09:12 PM         #312
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
My weight is 5'9 185 in that pic. Yesterday morning im down to 182.5 Im going to increase the protein intake by about 50g, i dont want to lose much muscle while im going down in weight.

I can squat 385 and i deadlifted 510. Deadlift is my favorite workout. its brutal and hits every muscle. Bench is my weakest, but i dont care about bench as long as my chest looks good im straight.

Well im off to the gym to do my morning cardio session. Time to incline walk for 50 minutes..peace
do you use wrist straps for the deadlifts?
 8 years ago '06        #313
tone_gully  OP
space
space
nope. never had. I use chalk thats it. You want to put on size...deadlift heavy. The best thing about it, is that everyone doesnt do it.
Its always about how much they can bench until i bring up the deadlift...they shut up and walk away..lol
 8 years ago '07        #314
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 tone_gully said:
nope. never had. I use chalk thats it. You want to put on size...deadlift heavy. The best thing about it, is that everyone doesnt do it.
Its always about how much they can bench until i bring up the deadlift...they shut up and walk away..lol
:iagree: one of the most important exercises to do.....it helps develop all ur other muscles....but this foo is doing a lot on that dead lift.....i can do 350 maybe 375 on a good day but im 1 month in after not working out for 3 years.....an im a fat guy so i aint posting no pics on this thread....

Dont use wrist straps let ur forearms get used to dealing wit the weight remember they get worked on while ur doing ur normal routine.....if ur wrists hurt get gloves that velcro around ur wrists so they get sum support but no wrist straps
 8 years ago '08        #315
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
update...

Before

[pic - click to view]

After

[pic - click to view]

Still trying to gain more muscle mass, but maintaining body fat which f**king sucks.
 03-23-2010, 09:40 PM         #316
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still kind of looks like you don't put much work in on arms or chest.
 8 years ago '08        #317
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 StatisticZ said:
Still kind of looks like you don't put much work in on arms or chest.
Yea, visually theres not a huge difference, but my strength and max's on everything went up 40 lbs +

I'm 5'9 and weigh around 155-160.

starting off My max on the bench press used to be 140 (i never lifted before that) , I hit 205 the other day
Plus my squat went up to around 250, need to step my deadlift game up but my grip is s**t.

Not trying to get huge, a little bigger then i am now, but im pretty happy with the results so far (about a year of lifting)
 8 years ago '06        #318
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Keep up the good work. im going to superset these arms and hit this cardio..dang its 430am over here in Iraq.
 03-24-2010, 11:13 PM         #319
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Yea, visually theres not a huge difference, but my strength and max's on everything went up 40 lbs +

starting off My max on the bench press used to be 140 (i never lifted before that) , I hit 205 the other day
Plus my squat went up to around 250, need to step my deadlift game up but my grip is s**t.

Not trying to get huge, a little bigger then i am now, but im pretty happy with the results so far (about a year of lifting)
Yeah go hardcore on deadlifts. I always feel like I did so much more after deadlifting than anything else. Feels good deadlifting like 2+ times your weight.
 8 years ago '06        #320
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 ManOfSteel23 said:

Playa, forget what some of these dudes are saying. I see da difference btwn da two pics and u definitely added more mass. Like u alluded to, just continue to focus on getting stronger and changing around ya exercises to prevent plateau. Also, im glad to see ur working ya legs becuz thats da key to really adding more mass to ya upper body. Keep up da good work playa!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy