most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #241
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
 Ajordan said:
Great Job! Don't worry about the haters, do you! I suggest you eat atleast 5000 calories a day. All good stuff. Steamed vegies and steamed or grilled meats about 2-3 hrs apart. Also get atleast 1 gram of protein per lb you weigh. Lift heavy and hard and you will have major strength gains and build mass.
Thanks, thats exactly what I've been doing for the past couple months. My metabolism is EXTREMELY fast, so its hard for me to eat enough to actually put on weight, but its slowly working and I'm happy.

FaceMob said:
Wow, u almost looked sick. Good work I guess.
Yea, I obviously knew I was skinny my whole life, but now that I have a lil more weight on, I'm realizing just how underweight I was. I still wanna put on at least 15 -20 lbs to put me around 185. I am 6'3", so I won't be huge.
 9 years ago '06        #242
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
Great job homie. my metabolism is still fast. You just have to keep going hard in the paint. Eat Big, Life Big, and rest Big.
I have a pic with no shirt on and i was looking just like you. Dont worry about what anyone else says or does in and out the gym.
Do your workout eat and youll be good. Dont expect overnight results. Waiting for your new pics to start 2010
 9 years ago '04        #243
Woody 
space
space
space
 tone_gully said:
Great job homie. my metabolism is still fast. You just have to keep going hard in the paint. Eat Big, Life Big, and rest Big.
I have a pic with no shirt on and i was looking just like you. Dont worry about what anyone else says or does in and out the gym.
Do your workout eat and youll be good. Dont expect overnight results. Waiting for your new pics to start 2010
Thanks man. I just keep finding reasons to keep myself motivated, and trust me, I'm not worried about what someone else says or does. I know I can only do me. Its been a slow, but rewarding process already. I've never felt this good about my physique in my whole life and I'm just going to keep working at it. I feel much better living a healthy lifestyle rather than eating fast food everyday and drinking all the time.
Keep up the good work.
 05-11-2009, 08:39 PM         #244
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, go smack a jock or something you know want to
 9 years ago '04        #245
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Good s**t woody, I know how you feel. I was like 150-160 till the age of 16-17. Then I hit the weights. But the past solid couple of months of lifting, im back up to 200-210.
 05-12-2009, 04:32 PM         #246
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woody said:
Thanks man. I just keep finding reasons to keep myself motivated, and trust me, I'm not worried about what someone else says or does. I know I can only do me. Its been a slow, but rewarding process already. I've never felt this good about my physique in my whole life and I'm just going to keep working at it. I feel much better living a healthy lifestyle rather than eating fast food everyday and drinking all the time.
Keep up the good work.
You sound like you have your head on your shoulders. It just takes time, bro. Just takes time. It's like gully said...if you want to look different than the average, then you have to do what they don't do. Stay motivated, don't give up, lift heavy, eat healthy, and sleep well. I started at 156 a year and half ago and I weigh 196 right now.
 9 years ago '04        #247
Woody 
space
space
space
 diplo said:
You sound like you have your head on your shoulders. It just takes time, bro. Just takes time. It's like gully said...if you want to look different than the average, then you have to do what they don't do. Stay motivated, don't give up, lift heavy, eat healthy, and sleep well. I started at 156 a year and half ago and I weigh 196 right now.
Couldn't have said it better.
 9 years ago '06        #248
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Great superset back and chest day. Lets get it. Im squatting and deadlifting tomorrow
 9 years ago '06        #249
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Oh yeah just did a standing vert of 48 inches. Im getting up there baby.
 9 years ago '04        #250
Woody 
space
space
space
Here's my Day 60 pics. Leading up to this, I didn't think I have made that much progress in the past month, because I didn't gain any weight...BUT I can definitely see a difference. My biceps are bigger, my back is more defined and I think I had a lot of water weight last month, so my stomach is more defined also.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(this last one was right after doing shoulders and arms so I was "pumped up")

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2009, 04:46 PM         #251
stu-j 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright mate good work, some big changes in there from when ya was in them glasses! haha

i'm 6" and weigh 182lb with 11% body fat, and i've been going to the gym for the past 4 months straight, and i take whey protein supplement. I'm starting to see improvements, i get given workouts from an ex army PT i know, every month he gives me a new one, with the plan being initially based over 12 months, working your whole body, and apparantly this plan is the s**t!

He says its tested on lots of people and by sticking to it you really should be gaining at least a 14lb of muscle in a year.

he says to workout 3 times a week, with 15-30mins cv every other day to flush the lactic acid out your system.

Sound about right?

You reckon ya could get big from working out 3 times a week, and is 14lb of muscle a lot? :greetings10:

Also, whats the story with abs, the workout includes lots of abs routines, and im guessing that unless you eat perfect then they wont show?

Last edited by stu-j; 06-15-2009 at 04:53 PM..
 07-20-2009, 01:34 AM         #252
fantazia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good job man keep it up !! u can say that iam kinda fat i do cardio daily and i hope to get result soon .
 8 years ago '04        #253
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,019 | Props total: 1907 1907
This is from a little over 2 years ago... (June 2007 to be exact)

[pic - click to view]

This is from around Dec '08/Jan 09'

[pic - click to view]

(Definitely lost the definition in my stomach since; need to get that back)

This is from about a month ago...

[pic - click to view]

(Note: Don't be fooled by the stomach, it's flexed.
Loose? I got a small gut going on - I'll tone it up again.. soon
HATE doing ab workouts tho'... )

I'm think I'm like 5'8.5
And I weigh 168 (or at least today)..
I keep going back between 168 and 9..

...I always been into working out, but never major-
Just started hittin' the gym "serious" about 2 months ago..
4 days a week.

Wanna look back on this thread, and the last picture above in Nov.. and hit one of these :wow:! lol
 8 years ago '07        #255
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

k im done i wont fu*k up the thread ne more
 07-30-2009, 08:52 PM         #256
Swall O My Kidz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Threadstarter, I'm curious...

Why are your last "update" pics from 2006 - opposed to something more recent?
 8 years ago '04        #257
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
I remember i was 5-8 148 in January of this year, now i'm 5-8 170 lbs going to the gym 5 days a week and taking in between 150 g of protein to about 180 g. I don't think i want to get any bigger than 175 so i will probably cut it down a bit, i take the lean muscle protein from GNC.

Last edited by cledee23; 07-30-2009 at 10:09 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #258
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Swall O My Kidz said:
Threadstarter, I'm curious...

Why are your last "update" pics from 2006 - opposed to something more recent?
Probably because the thread is from 2006? lol
 09-02-2009, 10:00 PM         #259
In Your Dreams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW! Thats amazing.
 8 years ago '05        #260
Double M Set 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,471 | Props total: 1603 1603

[pic - click to view]

This is me in july of 2008 as I started workin out, still no real definition or anything.

[pic - click to view]

This is a year later, slowly but surely, im gettin pretty cut, gaining weight tho is a b**ch for me im 5'8 155 n my wieght keeps goin up n down, from 165 to 150 s**ts pretty frustrating because one week ill be gaining and then loosing again the next. ITs a struggle
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy