Before and after pics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #221
tone_gully  OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
I should have some new pics up by the end of March. Im doing a bulk before i cut for the summer.
 9 years ago '06        #222
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Here is a current pic i took this week. I now weight 193.5. I think im going good considering i have done ZERO cardio in the past 6 weeks. I have gotten stronger but not lifting as heavy as i wanted because i have no spotter and i have elbow pain that i need to get checked out.

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2009, 09:35 PM         #223
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good to see that this thread is giving peeps motivation.
 9 years ago '06        #224
tone_gully  OP
space
space
Yeah man i keep grinding them weights. i have a good pic of how i looked before i worked out without a shirt on. imma post that up too.
 9 years ago '05        #225
masterace1 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
aye real talk dis make me want to get on my s**t for real dem pictures u put up somethin serious im 6'2 193 and and im jus now tryin to get back on liftin after about a yr but i think im not dat skinny but im not big at all but would the things u sayin lik eatin and all dat apply to me
 9 years ago '07        #226
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Word.
I just got a personal trainer I start this s**t monday..
I'll post the before/after pics when I'm done the 12 sessions in June.
 9 years ago '04        #227
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I just took my day 30 picture of my P90X journey...
(Preface) I have been working out and trying to gain weight for the past 4 months, but just started P90X 1 month ago. I had to dig on my computer to show you what I looked like before I started working out so you can see how much progress I've really made. (Not all of it has been in the past 30 days)...
I've made a LOT of progress, because I am a hard-gainer, and no matter what I did up until now, I fluctuated a mere 5lbs for 8 years...BUT I have a goal of 185lbs and I won't stop till I get there.
Mind you, I'm 6'3" and weighed 145 max until recently.

Me from age 14 - 22: 140-145lbs

[pic - click to view]

Me now (after 4 months of working out, including the past month with P90X) : 165lbs

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I realize I'm still skinny, but gaining 20 lbs is HUGE for me considering I've been made fun of my entire life for being so skinny.
 04-30-2009, 12:38 AM         #228
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at this f**king toothpick,boy i'd snap you in half with just one of my arms,maybe one of these days,ill show you scumbags what a REAL man is supposed to look like and a how a PROPER transformation is done
 9 years ago '04        #229
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
yea i need to get cut. any tips on working that fat off to show a better muscular body
 9 years ago '04        #230
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
 Woody said:
(Preface) I have been working out and trying to gain weight for the past 4 months, but just started P90X 1 month ago. I had to dig on my computer to show you what I looked like before I started working out so you can see how much progress I've really made. (Not all of it has been in the past 30 days)...
I've made a LOT of progress, because I am a hard-gainer, and no matter what I did up until now, I fluctuated a mere 5lbs for 8 years...BUT I have a goal of 185lbs and I won't stop till I get there.

[pic - click to view]

Me now (after 4 months of working out, including the past month with P90X) : 165lbs

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I realize I'm still skinny, but gaining 20 lbs is HUGE for me considering I've been made fun of my entire life for being so skinny.
here is some advice gain weight first then workout. But i do see a big difference though
 9 years ago '04        #231
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 Ace2125 said:
here is some advice gain weight first then workout.
terrible advice..
 9 years ago '04        #232
Woody 
space
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
here is some advice gain weight first then workout. But i do see a big difference though
Well first of all, its near impossible for me to do. Second, why would I want to put on fat? Because any calories that aren't burned are stored as fat, so why would I just stop working out to gain fat, THEN turn it into muscle? Which would take more time and effort ...plus I've read that its hard to turn fat into muscle anyway. So I think I'll stick with my method, its working out good so far.

Oh yea...And 'Mr. Big Deal':
Why don't you just go back to your fake a.ss wrestling forum and jerk off to Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon

Last edited by Woody; 04-30-2009 at 04:13 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #233
dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
 Mr.Big Deal said:
look at this f**king toothpick,boy i'd snap you in half with just one of my arms,maybe one of these days,ill show you scumbags what a REAL man is supposed to look like and a how a PROPER transformation is done

I cought this PU$$Y n*gga haten AGAIN I bet Ya favorite wrestlers life that your just some fat a.ss over 20 years old wrestling wanna be you watch that sh!t so much you start thinking like them fake ppl.... Fake b!tch from NJ suburbs claiming da hood :disdain2: i dear you to post a pic up of your self so we can see ya fat out of shape a$$ and if you aint fat u just some skinny punk thats always haten.....Every time i catch ya a$$ haten ima get on ya sweaty c*ck loving a$$ untill next time im out -SUCK IT EAZY :yayo:

Last edited by dabigboi305; 04-30-2009 at 08:57 PM..
 05-01-2009, 04:12 PM         #234
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
I cought this PU$$Y n*gga haten AGAIN I bet Ya favorite wrestlers life that your just some fat a.ss over 20 years old wrestling wanna be you watch that sh!t so much you start thinking like them fake ppl.... Fake b!tch from NJ suburbs claiming da hood :disdain2: i dear you to post a pic up of your self so we can see ya fat out of shape a$$ and if you aint fat u just some skinny punk thats always haten.....Every time i catch ya a$$ haten ima get on ya sweaty c*ck loving a$$ untill next time im out -SUCK IT EAZY :yayo:
can somebody please translate this bulls**t,i don't speak black trash
 05-01-2009, 04:14 PM         #235
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woody said:
Well first of all, its near impossible for me to do. Second, why would I want to put on fat? Because any calories that aren't burned are stored as fat, so why would I just stop working out to gain fat, THEN turn it into muscle? Which would take more time and effort ...plus I've read that its hard to turn fat into muscle anyway. So I think I'll stick with my method, its working out good so far.

Oh yea...And 'Mr. Big Deal':
Why don't you just go back to your fake a.ss wrestling forum and jerk off to Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon
why don't you lay off the pipe you f**king fiend,i could literally do some mortal kombat s**t to you scumbag,rip ya scrawny a.ss neck off ya shoulders,pull ya skeleton out ya skin and beat you with it

f**king anorexic c*cksucker,don't ever disrespect the big black b00ty daddy
 9 years ago '06        #236
dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
 Mr.Big Deal said:
can somebody please translate this bulls**t,i don't speak black trash
PU$$Y you know exactly what i said you just dnt want it with a real n*gga!!! What u racist now ???? cause i'll get on ya B!tch a$s... Trailer in NJ liven AS$ n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #237
Woody 
space
space
space
 Mr.Big Deal said:
why don't you lay off the pipe you f**king fiend,i could literally do some mortal kombat s**t to you scumbag,rip ya scrawny a.ss neck off ya shoulders,pull ya skeleton out ya skin and beat you with it

f**king anorexic c*cksucker,don't ever disrespect the big black b00ty daddy
yea, I'm anorexic and I probably eat more in a day than your squirrel-brained a.ss does. shut the f**k up and sit down you broke down, wannabe stone cold steve austin. are you really as dumb as you act on here? I hope not, because I feel sorry for you.
 05-01-2009, 07:29 PM         #238
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woody said:
yea, I'm anorexic and I probably eat more in a day than your squirrel-brained a.ss does. shut the f**k up and sit down you broke down, wannabe stone cold steve austin. are you really as dumb as you act on here? I hope not, because I feel sorry for you.
dont be mad at me because youre built like the crypt keeper

why dont you take ya scrawny a.ss to a farm and get a job scaring crows or something boy
 05-04-2009, 09:16 PM         #239
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woody said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Great Job! Don't worry about the haters, do you! I suggest you eat atleast 5000 calories a day. All good stuff. Steamed vegies and steamed or grilled meats about 2-3 hrs apart. Also get atleast 1 gram of protein per lb you weigh. Lift heavy and hard and you will have major strength gains and build mass.
 05-05-2009, 12:52 AM         #240
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woody said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wow, u almost looked sick. Good work I guess.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy