Black Wall Street Hoodies

most viewed right now
 128
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-26-2006, 09:32 AM         #21
Killa Keyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Look Good. No Problem Wit Them
 11 years ago '06        #22
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 AffiliatedEnt said:
YOU CAN BUY A IRON ON HOODIE AT

ID SAY THEY REAL SINCE CYSSERO IS A BLACKWALLSTREET ARTIST YOU DIPsh*t
you sound like a moron
 08-26-2006, 11:45 AM         #23
Cheech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iRyceboi said:


it's iron on + on champion hoodies.

so you can cop that now.. or wait til we make some better ones..
i like the one that u hav on in that pic. Is that on the site?
 08-26-2006, 11:45 AM         #24
Cheech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
i personally wouldnt rock bws unless i actually worked for them..

thats groupie status.
so rocking anyting that has a brandname/logo on it is groupie status?

then how do you expect ppl to buy YOURS
 11 years ago '04        #25
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Cheech said:
so rocking anyting that has a brandname/logo on it is groupie status?

then how do you expect ppl to buy YOURS
who said anything about people buying mine?

im gettin them all for MYSELF


and bws isnt a clothing line..its a record label, rocking a record label and not working for them or affiliated with them is groupie status, yes.

u gonna be rockin a bws hoodie and someones gonna come up to u and say "yo, u with bws" u gonna put ur head down and be like "nah..i just like how it looks"

*stamp* groupie
 08-26-2006, 11:50 AM         #26
Tha Evil X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^he prolly doesnt expect people to buy his... he's prolly making his to promote himself...

edit: woops that was @ Cheech...
 08-26-2006, 11:50 AM         #27
Cheech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
who said anything about people buying mine?

im gettin them all for MYSELF


and bws isnt a clothing line..its a record label, rocking a record label and not working for them or affiliated with them is groupie status, yes.

u gonna be rockin a bws hoodie and someones gonna come up to u and say "yo, u with bws" u gonna put ur head down and be like "nah..i just like how it looks"

*stamp* groupie
why would anyone ask me that... i dont even live on the west coast. SO basically, g unit clothing is for groupies and groupies only............


................


no
 11 years ago '04        #28
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Cheech said:
why would anyone ask me that... i dont even live on the west coast. SO basically, g unit clothing is for groupies and groupies only............


................


no
ever heard of bws EAST?
bws has buildings all over the place

lol@you rockin a bws hoody and u dont even know sh*t about them

*stamp* groupie

and who do u see wearing g-unit clothing other than members of g-unit and white boys from the suburbs aka groupies??

*stamp* groupie
 11 years ago '04        #29
Kamek 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 4 4
cyssero? philly rapper?
 08-26-2006, 11:58 AM         #30
Cheech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
white boys from the suburbs aka groupies??
aka you
 08-26-2006, 11:59 AM         #31
Cheech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
ever heard of bws EAST?
bws has buildings all over the place

lol@you rockin a bws hoody and u dont even know sh*t about them

*stamp* groupie

and who do u see wearing g-unit clothing other than members of g-unit and white boys from the suburbs aka groupies??

*stamp* groupie
you buy fake bathing ape hoodies

*stamp* groupie
 11 years ago '04        #32
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Cheech said:
aka you

nice one :rolleyes:

you just lost.
 11 years ago '04        #33
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
lol@you editing your post after you read it back and figured out it was lame...


go check canal street..those hoodies are being sold
 11 years ago '04        #34
Kamek 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 4 4
you guys wildin
 08-26-2006, 12:09 PM         #35
Cheech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
lol@you editing your post after you read it back and figured out it was lame...


go check canal street..those hoodies are being sold
what are you talking about, i didnt edit anything dumbass. i KNO those hoodies are on canal st. ... that doesent make them any less fake and doesent make you any less of a dumbass
 11 years ago '04        #36
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Cheech said:
what are you talking about, i didnt edit anything dumbass. i KNO those hoodies are on canal st. ... that doesent make them any less fake and doesent make you any less of a dumbass
u said "aka you" and edited that sh*t..stop lying

and the hoodies i bought are being sold in canal street

ur looking dumber and dumber by the post..

just stop

you already lost

go buy ur bws hoodie and stunt like u work for them and when someone asks u put ur head down in shame..

go get a butterfly on ur face while ur at it too lol
 11 years ago '04        #37
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
oh..

and then change it to an LA logo
 08-26-2006, 12:16 PM         #38
Cheech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why dont you LOOK and you can see the post is still there. I dont know why you keep on saying u get your hoodies from the canal street section like it validates anything
 11 years ago '04        #39
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

i said IM SELLING them in canal street u dumb fu*k

learn how to read
 08-26-2006, 03:11 PM         #40
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon_Johnson said:
Nah I was just wondering. Only dudes I recognized were Game, Juice, Ya Boy, and Clyde Carson.
I Seen Nu-Jersey Devil and i think i seen Dj-Skee in tha video also
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy